independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 12th Dec 2019 1:12pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 21 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 04/11/19 6:05am

poppys

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:

I'm totally amazed that serial adulterer Donald Trump may not have yet read a report that "completely exonerates" him.

That does not make a lick of sense - unless, of course, the report does not "completely exonerate" him and may even implicate him in one thing or another.

-

I'm amazed by the fact that this William Barr would further sully his name and reputation for the likes of a donald trump. This guy came out of the woodwork of retirement to defend this orangutan. His legacy will be shot by the time trump's admin is over or worse if there's proof of him trying to cover up for trump.

-

And every since trump changed his tune and started deferring to Barr on all matters Mueller, I suspected that Barr must have gave him the loyalty oath he's been dying to have from people in his Admin.

-

Note: trump is a control freak. He never relents unless he feels like he has the upper hand in any situation. Notice how all of a sudden. Everything should go to the Supreme Court after he got Kavanaugh on the Court. Mueller's Report? "that's totally up to William Barr."

-

Now that Mueller's team (as I was hoping they would if needed) started to indicate that their findings weren't as rosy as Barr makes them out to be, now all of a sudden we don't need to release the complete report.

-

This guy is so full of it. It's just a shame so many of his supporters are blinded by their cult of personality.

nod Well said MusicSlave, ALL of this.

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 04/11/19 6:13am

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

-

I'm amazed by the fact that this William Barr would further sully his name and reputation for the likes of a donald trump. This guy came out of the woodwork of retirement to defend this orangutan. His legacy will be shot by the time trump's admin is over or worse if there's proof of him trying to cover up for trump.

-

And every since trump changed his tune and started deferring to Barr on all matters Mueller, I suspected that Barr must have gave him the loyalty oath he's been dying to have from people in his Admin.

-

Note: trump is a control freak. He never relents unless he feels like he has the upper hand in any situation. Notice how all of a sudden. Everything should go to the Supreme Court after he got Kavanaugh on the Court. Mueller's Report? "that's totally up to William Barr."

-

Now that Mueller's team (as I was hoping they would if needed) started to indicate that their findings weren't as rosy as Barr makes them out to be, now all of a sudden we don't need to release the complete report.

-

This guy is so full of it. It's just a shame so many of his supporters are blinded by their cult of personality.

Agreed. Nice post, Musicslave.

We know that Barr does not beieve in indicting a sitting presdient. Let's hope that if there are irrefutable facts... any thread of decency Barr might have will rise up if he is asked to do something outside the laws and policies of the DOJ and the Constitution.

If the report "exonerates" Trump as he has been touting, then release it. Mueller and his team know what's in that report.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #32 posted 04/11/19 6:16am

poppys

Musicslave said:

The classic walk backs from this Admin never gets the attention that the initial headlines does. But anyway, here's Barr's walk back on the whole "Obama spied on trump" thing....

-

https://www.rollcall.com/...aking-stir

-

Did you say ‘spying?’ Barr walks back testimony after making a stir

-

Barr clears up his Senate testimony after cable news and social media buzz over one of his word choices

-

Attorney General William Barr sought to “please add one point of clarification” at the end of his testimony Wednesday before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee — and the veteran law enforcement official needed it.

-

Cable news and social media were abuzz with one of Barr’s earlier word choices, when he told senators that he would look into the work of U.S. intelligence agencies directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election because “spying did occur.”

-

Hawaii Democrat Brian Schatz, had pointedly given Barr an opportunity to rephrase that, “because when the attorney general of the United States uses the word ‘spying,’ it’s rather provocative and in my view unnecessarily inflammatory.”

-

Then Commerce-Justice-Science Appropriations Chairman Jerry Moran of Kansas had asked Barr to explain the basis for reaching a conclusion that spying or unauthorized surveillance on the Trump campaign was possible.

-

“Um, did you say that I said that it occurred?” Barr had replied.

-

So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

-

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

“Um, did you say that I said that it occurred?” Barr had replied. lol

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred”

colloquies? lol

Reply #33 posted 04/11/19 6:19am

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

The classic walk backs from this Admin never gets the attention that the initial headlines does. But anyway, here's Barr's walk back on the whole "Obama spied on trump" thing....

-

-

-

Barr clears up his Senate testimony after cable news and social media buzz over one of his word choices

-

Attorney General William Barr sought to “please add one point of clarification” at the end of his testimony Wednesday before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee — and the veteran law enforcement official needed it.

-

Cable news and social media were abuzz with one of Barr’s earlier word choices, when he told senators that he would look into the work of U.S. intelligence agencies directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election because “spying did occur.”

-

Hawaii Democrat Brian Schatz, had pointedly given Barr an opportunity to rephrase that, “because when the attorney general of the United States uses the word ‘spying,’ it’s rather provocative and in my view unnecessarily inflammatory.”

-

Then Commerce-Justice-Science Appropriations Chairman Jerry Moran of Kansas had asked Barr to explain the basis for reaching a conclusion that spying or unauthorized surveillance on the Trump campaign was possible.

-

-

So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

-

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred”

colloquies? lol

Maybe he meant Covfefe? wink

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #34 posted 04/11/19 6:34am

Musicslave

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

We know that Barr does not beieve in indicting a sitting presdient. Let's hope that if there are irrefutable facts... any thread of decency Barr might have will rise up if he is asked to do something outside the laws and policies of the DOJ and the Constitution.

If the report "exonerates" Trump as he has been touting, then release it. Mueller and his team know what's in that report.

-

Thanks for the headnods. I'm just mad skeptical right now with this Barr character. I am glad that people from Mueller's team spoke up. Perhaps someone will be brave enough to be a whistleblower (without exposing the counter-intelligence portion of course) and release the full unredacted report if the Barr Skittles redactions aren't suffice.

-

Republicans declassified a lot of stuff concerning the Russian investigation when Devin Nunes was Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. trump even ordered docs declassified. I guess the same rules don't apply for trump.

-

I think those on Mueller's team gave a warning shot to Barr/trump. In other words, "If you don't tell the whole truth, we will."

Reply #35 posted 04/11/19 6:39am

poppys

See the source image

Reply #36 posted 04/11/19 6:57am

SuperFurryAnim
al

poppys said:

See the source image

CREEPY ASF

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #37 posted 04/11/19 7:07am

poppys

Reply #38 posted 04/11/19 8:20am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

colloquies? lol

One of the tell-tale signs that someone is lying is rapid blinking. According to a study:

"Results show that when the questions were being asked and the answers given, the blink rate in the liars went down. In contrast the truthful group's rate went up, though this could have been down to test anxiety.

Afterwards, the blink rate of the liars increased rapidly, while that of the truth tellers remained the same."

https://www.telegraph.co....nking.html

Now, watch William Barr from 2:10 - 2:17 in this video. Specifically, watch his eyes:

There you have it. He's lying his butt off.

[Edited 4/11/19 9:53am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #39 posted 04/11/19 9:43am

DiminutiveRock
er

Musicslave said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

-

Thanks for the headnods. I'm just mad skeptical right now with this Barr character. I am glad that people from Mueller's team spoke up. Perhaps someone will be brave enough to be a whistleblower (without exposing the counter-intelligence portion of course) and release the full unredacted report if the Barr Skittles redactions aren't suffice.

-

Republicans declassified a lot of stuff concerning the Russian investigation when Devin Nunes was Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. trump even ordered docs declassified. I guess the same rules don't apply for trump.

-

I think those on Mueller's team gave a warning shot to Barr/trump. In other words, "If you don't tell the whole truth, we will."

I hope so.

Reply #40 posted 04/11/19 9:43am

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

See the source image

OMG I want one eek

Reply #41 posted 04/11/19 9:51am

PennyPurple

lol

poppys said:

See the source image

Reply #42 posted 04/11/19 10:14am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Avenatti charged. Lol.
Reply #43 posted 04/11/19 11:05am

poppys

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Avenatti charged. Lol.

Here's the Avenatti thread - I really hope you don't pee the way you post.

prince.org/msg/105/458836

Edit - link not working.

Avenatti wtf? is the title

[Edited 4/11/19 11:09am]

Reply #44 posted 04/11/19 11:05am

DiminutiveRock
er

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Avenatti charged. Lol.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE MUELLER REPORT?

[Edited 4/11/19 11:11am]

Reply #45 posted 04/11/19 11:16am

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

OMG I want one eek

love

Chelsea Handler admits she's 'sexually attracted' to Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Chelsea Handler has a crush.

[Edited 4/11/19 11:26am]

Reply #46 posted 04/11/19 11:23am

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

OMG I want one eek

lol
Chelsea Handler admits she's 'sexually attracted' to Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Chelsea Handler has a crush. dailymail.com

[Edited 4/11/19 11:20am]

I heard her say that on Stern!!! lol

Reply #47 posted 04/13/19 12:47am

midnightmover

It's a disgrace that the last thread - where the witchhunters were being called to account - was deleted. You McCarthyists don't just have the media on your side. You've got org moderators protecting you too.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #48 posted 04/15/19 2:59pm

DiminutiveRock
er

midnightmover said:

It's a disgrace that the last thread - where the witchhunters were being called to account - was deleted. You McCarthyists don't just have the media on your side. You've got org moderators protecting you too.

It's simple - don't particiapte here. smile

Reply #49 posted 04/15/19 3:04pm

poppys

Mueller report’s release is expected Thursday, Justice Dept. says

The Washington Post · 5h

[Edited 4/16/19 5:40am]

Reply #50 posted 04/15/19 3:13pm

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

Mueller report’s releas...Dept. says

The Washington Post · 5h

Redacted for the public - but wl Congress get the unredacted version? Ever?

Reply #51 posted 04/15/19 3:17pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

Mueller report’s release is expected Thursday, Justice Dept. says

The Washington Post · 5h

Good Question!!! I certainly hope so.

Trumpers think it's already been released, bless their hearts.

[Edited 4/16/19 5:42am]

Reply #52 posted 04/15/19 5:10pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

Mueller report’s releas...Dept. says

The Washington Post · 5h

Some of it reads like the 9/11 report. We will never see the full report they are protecting people.
Reply #53 posted 04/16/19 12:50am

BombSquad

Worthless orange piece of shit can say the most ridiculous crap and no one cares. Do some research folks he says some off the wall stuff.

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #54 posted 04/16/19 2:03am

luv4u

Report comes out on Thursday. I wonder how much redacted it will end up being?

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #55 posted 04/16/19 5:50am

Musicslave

luv4u said:

Report comes out on Thursday. I wonder how much redacted it will end up being?

-

I think Barr has some "kickback" promised in exchange for protecting the president.

-

Since Barr is working with Mueller, I'm wondering how much redaction will Mueller allow Barr to do of his work. I know Barr is the boss and Mueller had to report to him. But considering how close friends they are, I wonder if Mueller will step in and say, "No Bill, the American people need to know. Hey, at least it's not criminal."

-

Mueller and his team's work are on the line. I just hope Mueller doesn't allow all of his and his team's hard work be squandered for the sake of protecting a president's already sullied reputation.

-

Mueller can always testify to the appropriate committees. I have the feeling it will come down to that. Some private, some public. But sooner or later the democrats and republicans will see all that they found.

Reply #56 posted 04/20/19 8:18am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Barr says spying on Trump campaign "did occur" just as I pointed out and the tables may turn.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

AND..now with a redacted report out, it’s become clear Barr has no credibility and is just a partisan puppet hack for the Orange piece of shit.
Reply #57 posted 04/20/19 8:28am

SuperFurryAnim
al

In the report it said the Russians favored Trump and Trump knew it. LOL! Hillary was going around talking like a vomit mouth about starting fulllllblown WAR with Russia, Trump's campaign believed that foreign countries would favore him? Dear Mr Obama and others Dems cry me some tears to Kim Jung Un, you sucked fighting ISIS, dealing with North Korea and dealing with Russia. You favored other countries when the roads have so many god damn potholes. Fix the potholes.

Reply #58 posted 04/20/19 8:41am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

SuperFurryAnimal said:

In the report it said the Russians favored Trump and Trump knew it. LOL! Hillary was going around talking like a vomit mouth about starting fulllllblown WAR with Russia, Trump's campaign believed that foreign countries would favore him? Dear Mr Obama and others Dems cry me some tears to Kim Jung Un, you sucked fighting ISIS, dealing with North Korea and dealing with Russia. You favored other countries when the roads have so many god damn potholes. Fix the potholes.

Trump was right about one thing. “He’s fucked!”
Reply #59 posted 04/20/19 8:49am

PennyPurple

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

AND..now with a redacted report out, it’s become clear Barr has no credibility and is just a partisan puppet hack for the Orange piece of shit.

Oh yeah he is a puppet, so is Sarah H. Sanders. lol lol

Page 2 of 21 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux