independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Jul 2019 3:51am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 21 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

poppys

Mueller Report Redux

The topic of this thread is the release of the Mueller report. Please follow org rules.

https://finance.yahoo.com...itics.html

Barr to testify before the Senate as Mueller's report looms

Associated Press April 10, 2019

...Justice Department officials are scouring the report to remove grand jury information and details relating to pending investigations, among other materials. Democrats have escalated criticism over Barr's handling of the document and say they will not accept any redactions. The House Judiciary Committee has approved, but not sent, subpoenas for the report , and top Democrats have said they are willing to take the battle to court.

At the House hearing, Barr bluntly defended himself, arguing that portions of the document need to be redacted to comply with the law. He said he's open to eventually releasing some of the redacted material after consulting with congressional leaders, but he drew a line at releasing grand jury material, which would require court approval. He said Democrats are "free to go to court" themselves and ask for the grand jury information.

The redaction is being color coded, ain't that swell? Barr refuses to say whether Trump has seen the report.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/10/19 7:51am

RodeoSchro

I'm totally amazed that serial adulterer Donald Trump may not have yet read a report that "completely exonerates" him.

That does not make a lick of sense - unless, of course, the report does not "completely exonerate" him and may even implicate him in one thing or another.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #2 posted 04/10/19 8:14am

BombSquad

GOP: So glad the Mueller Report has cleared our CULT LEADER of all collusion and obstruction of justice!!

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE: Ok, so show us the report.

GOP: *points* Look at them birds flying over there!!

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #3 posted 04/10/19 8:40am

luv4u

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #4 posted 04/10/19 9:25am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Barr says spying on Trump campaign "did occur" just as I pointed out and the tables may turn.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #5 posted 04/10/19 9:29am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Barr says spying on Trump campaign "did occur" just as I pointed out and the tables may turn.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #6 posted 04/10/19 9:31am

13cjk13

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

“I am not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at them,” Mr. Barr said. Later he said he wanted to ensure that there was no “improper surveillance” — not suggesting there had been, but that the possibility warranted review.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #7 posted 04/10/19 9:33am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

I'm totally amazed that serial adulterer Donald Trump may not have yet read a report that "completely exonerates" him.

That does not make a lick of sense - unless, of course, the report does not "completely exonerate" him and may even implicate him in one thing or another.

It may very well be that Trump was illegally spied on by Obama administration. The Russia Collusion sounds like it was baked up cover story when Trump pointed out that he was wire tapped (Obama denied then ends up being THE TRUTH). I figure even the meeting at Trump tower was something baked up by Clintons/Obama to frame Don so they could front the story.

Willam Barr clarifies his prior comments about spying on the Trump campaign: “I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I am saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it. That’s all.”

https://www.theguardian.c...re-for-all

Reply #8 posted 04/10/19 9:35am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Barr says "I think spying did occur" in the Obama administration during the 2016 election.

https://www.thedailybeast...p-campaign

Reply #9 posted 04/10/19 9:36am

13cjk13

13cjk13 said:

13cjk13 said:

“I am not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at them,” Mr. Barr said. Later he said he wanted to ensure that there was no “improper surveillance” — not suggesting there had been, but that the possibility warranted review.

Just like Comey spewing bullshit about "Hillary's emails" days before the election, Barr is vomiting bullshit to rile up the asshole's base. Deplorable.

Reply #10 posted 04/10/19 9:36am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Barr says "I think spying did occur" in the Obama administration during the 2016 election.

Hilarious.

Reply #11 posted 04/10/19 9:37am

13cjk13

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Hilarious.

And p.s., aren't we supposed to be spying on individuals that are committing treason?

Reply #12 posted 04/10/19 9:44am

SuperFurryAnim
al

American Hero:

Reply #13 posted 04/10/19 9:46am

SuperFurryAnim
al

13cjk13 said:

13cjk13 said:

Hilarious.

And p.s., aren't we supposed to be spying on individuals that are committing treason?

ZERO COLLUSION

Reply #14 posted 04/10/19 9:47am

RodeoSchro

In today's episode of Diversionary Tactics For Dummies, we are to believe that Attorney General William Barr is going to investigate why the FBI and DOJ investigated Russian interference during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Mind you, one of the confirmed conclusions in the Mueller report is that the Russians DID interfere with the 2016 presidential campaign. And in favor of serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

So serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's response is to investigate the investigators who were investigating a foreign government's attempt to interfere with an election.

Just more proof that serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has more allegiance to Russia than he does to the United States of America.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #15 posted 04/10/19 10:12am

poppys

13cjk13 said:

13cjk13 said:

Hilarious.

Barr will be kicked to the curb as soon as he refuses to do something he could go to jail for.

Reply #16 posted 04/10/19 10:15am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

In today's episode of Diversionary Tactics For Dummies, we are to believe that Attorney General William Barr is going to investigate why the FBI and DOJ investigated Russian interference during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Mind you, one of the confirmed conclusions in the Mueller report is that the Russians DID interfere with the 2016 presidential campaign. And in favor of serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

So serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's response is to investigate the investigators who were investigating a foreign government's attempt to interfere with an election.

Just more proof that serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has more allegiance to Russia than he does to the United States of America.

A. Clinton's wanted War with Putin/Russia.
B. US funded ISIS and other extremists to take out leaders we did not like.
C. Russia wanted to interfere with US politics and boy did you allow it.
So sure they probably would favor anyone over Hillary. Anyway if no collusion was found does it matter if outsiders favored certain candidates? I don't believe so.
Reply #17 posted 04/10/19 10:27am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

-

I'm amazed by the fact that this William Barr would further sully his name and reputation for the likes of a donald trump. This guy came out of the woodwork of retirement to defend this orangutan. His legacy will be shot by the time trump's admin is over or worse if there's proof of him trying to cover up for trump.

-

And every since trump changed his tune and started deferring to Barr on all matters Mueller, I suspected that Barr must have gave him the loyalty oath he's been dying to have from people in his Admin.

-

Note: trump is a control freak. He never relents unless he feels like he has the upper hand in any situation. Notice how all of a sudden. Everything should go to the Supreme Court after he got Kavanaugh on the Court. Mueller's Report? "that's totally up to William Barr."

-

Now that Mueller's team (as I was hoping they would if needed) started to indicate that their findings weren't as rosy as Barr makes them out to be, now all of a sudden we don't need to release the complete report.

-

This guy is so full of it. It's just a shame so many of his supporters are blinded by their cult of personality.

Reply #18 posted 04/10/19 10:55am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

A. Clinton's wanted War with Putin/Russia. B. US funded ISIS and other extremists to take out leaders we did not like. C. Russia wanted to interfere with US politics and boy did you allow it. So sure they probably would favor anyone over Hillary. Anyway if no collusion was found does it matter if outsiders favored certain candidates? I don't believe so.

D. all of the above is bullshit. Fake news.

Reply #19 posted 04/10/19 11:02am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

A. Clinton's wanted War with Putin/Russia.
B. US funded ISIS and other extremists to take out leaders we did not like.
C. Russia wanted to interfere with US politics and boy did you allow it.
So sure they probably would favor anyone over Hillary. Anyway if no collusion was found does it matter if outsiders favored certain candidates? I don't believe so.

Favored? No. Interfered on behalf of? Yes.

Once again we show that serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has more allegiance to Russia than he does to the United States of America.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #20 posted 04/10/19 11:30am

SuperFurryAnim
al

"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" and "If you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth" are apt quotes for this situation from Joseph Goebbels

Reply #21 posted 04/10/19 11:38am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

"Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty" and "If you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth" are apt quotes for this situation from Joseph Goebbels

I totally agree, and serial adulterer Donald J. Trump engages in those and other Nazi-inspired strategies pretty much every day. Thank you for pointing that out!

P&R's Palladin
Reply #22 posted 04/10/19 12:16pm

poppys

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Off-topic Furry. This thread is about the Mueller report. Please follow the rules.

Reply #23 posted 04/10/19 9:08pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

poppys said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Off-topic Furry. This thread is about the Mueller report. Please follow the rules.

Right. Everytime 13 and Rodeo viciously attacks me that is not off topic?
Reply #24 posted 04/11/19 5:25am

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

I am not surprised at all. I am not even sure he read Barr's four page letter - I am sure it was paired down to the "no collusion" finding and his warped interpretaton of "no obstruction/fully exonerated" lie he derived from the report. Unless the report were released on TV as a Fox & Friends mini-series, he will probably never read it. Honest to God, I do not think he reads at all.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #25 posted 04/11/19 5:36am

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

13cjk13 said:

Barr will be kicked to the curb as soon as he refuses to do something he could go to jail for.

nod of course.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #26 posted 04/11/19 5:47am

SuperFurryAnim
al

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

I am not surprised at all. I am not even sure he read Barr's four page letter - I am sure it was paired down to the "no collusion" finding and his warped interpretaton of "no obstruction/fully exonerated" lie he derived from the report. Unless the report were released on TV as a Fox & Friends mini-series, he will probably never read it. Honest to God, I do not think he reads at all.

If Obama Administration illegally wire tapped Trump Campaign we could very well have more investigation.
Reply #27 posted 04/11/19 5:50am

DiminutiveRock
er

SuperFurryAnimal said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

If Obama Administration illegally wire tapped Trump Campaign we could very well have more investigation.

This thread is about the Mueller Report - stop derailing it. What in what I posted above are you responding to with your comment?

[Edited 4/11/19 5:56am]

Reply #28 posted 04/11/19 5:56am

Musicslave

The classic walk backs from this Admin never gets the attention that the initial headlines does. But anyway, here's Barr's walk back on the whole "Obama spied on trump" thing....

-

https://www.rollcall.com/...aking-stir

-

Did you say ‘spying?’ Barr walks back testimony after making a stir

-

Barr clears up his Senate testimony after cable news and social media buzz over one of his word choices

-

Attorney General William Barr sought to “please add one point of clarification” at the end of his testimony Wednesday before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee — and the veteran law enforcement official needed it.

-

Cable news and social media were abuzz with one of Barr’s earlier word choices, when he told senators that he would look into the work of U.S. intelligence agencies directed at the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election because “spying did occur.”

-

Hawaii Democrat Brian Schatz, had pointedly given Barr an opportunity to rephrase that, “because when the attorney general of the United States uses the word ‘spying,’ it’s rather provocative and in my view unnecessarily inflammatory.”

-

Then Commerce-Justice-Science Appropriations Chairman Jerry Moran of Kansas had asked Barr to explain the basis for reaching a conclusion that spying or unauthorized surveillance on the Trump campaign was possible.

-

“Um, did you say that I said that it occurred?” Barr had replied.

-

So just before the hearing ended, Barr seemed to realize that maybe he had created a mess he needed to clean up, one that dealt with one of the most contentious and inflammatory subjects in politics during the Trump administration.

-

“I just want to make it clear, thinking back on all the different colloquies here, that I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred,” Barr offered at the close of the hearing. “I am saying I am concerned about it and looking into it, that’s all.”

Reply #29 posted 04/11/19 6:01am

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

I was thinking the same thing Dimi. A President that doesn't read. disbelief

Barr is a dangerous Attorney General. He is doing what Trump wanted Sessions to do. He modified his spying allegation, but of course Trump ran with it anyway, muddying the waters in advance, as usual with "attempted coup".

abc news - Democrats blasted Barr's remarks and questioned his independence as the nation's top law enforcement officer, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi saying: "He is not the attorney general of Donald Trump. He is the attorney general of the United States."

[Edited 4/11/19 6:10am]

Page 1 of 21 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux