independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 20th Apr 2019 11:49pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > A female right winger worse than Ann Coulter. Elizabeth Johnston..A fucking nut.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2freaky4church

A female right winger worse than Ann Coulter. Elizabeth Johnston..A fucking nut.

This is one dangerous woman:

Trans gendered bathrooms are as bad as slavery? Social Marxist agenda? lol. Dumb blond.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/07/19 12:26pm

2freaky4church

I agree, we do need to repent. These two better get on their knees now. God aint playin apostates.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #2 posted 04/07/19 12:49pm

OnlyNDaUsa

well if she did get on her knees more often she maybe would have fewer kids...

but I am 5 mins in and nothing too odd... I do not believe that thing the host said about the civil war...

She is anti-abortion.. that is not dangerous. I am not sure if she can back up the claim that kids were taken for NOT giving their kids some treatments...

her stories of kids that were almost aborted are okay... but not a compelling argument to ban them... as I am sure plenty of kids that were almost aborted went on to do bad stuff too.

And let me ask you this... and do not say it never happens just be honest:

if a woman goes into have an abortion and opps the baby comes out too fast and is alive... should they be required to provide and/or seek medical attention for the baby?

All Hail the New King In Town...Partyman? Oh no King Donald J!
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > A female right winger worse than Ann Coulter. Elizabeth Johnston..A fucking nut.