independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 22nd Jan 2020 12:43am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > MAGA UPDATE: TRUMP 2020! Massive Dow Rally Will Be Unleashed! Unemployment now at 50!!! year LOW! NO COLLUSION!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 05/29/19 9:42am

RodeoSchro

DJIA plummeting on recession fears, which were caused by this action from China. #MAGA

https://www.ccn.com/dow-f...mels-trump

Stocks plunged after Beijing revealed the ace up its sleeve in the rapidly escalating conflict with the United States: rare earths.

An editorial in the China’s People’s Daily – the Communist Party’s official newspaper – called for Beijing to drastically reduce exports of rare earths, which are vital to key industrial sectors including defense, energy, and automobile manufacturing.

Around 80% of all US rare earths imports come from China, and they’re crucial for producing everything from nuclear batteries to smartphones.

<snip>

“There is no such thing as an automobile sold in the U.S. or made in the U.S. that doesn’t have rare-earth permanent magnet motors somewhere in its assembly,” said Jack Lifton, co-founder of Technology Metals Research LLC.

<snip>

Most trade war coverage has focused on the tariffs that the US has threatened to impose on Beijing. However, as China’s apparent move to slash rare earths exports demonstrates, China has plenty of ammunition to pinch the Trump administration where it hurts.

Beijing’s rare earths weaponization immediately places Trump on the defensive, and it further risks making his “We’re not ready to make a deal” boast ring more than a bit hollow.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 05/29/19 12:20pm

RodeoSchro

DJIA was at 26,424 when SuperFurryAnimal began this MAGA DOW RALLY thread on 4/6/19.

DJIA has lost 1,400 points since then.

Obviously, SuperFurryAnimal is a jinx.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #242 posted 05/29/19 4:54pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

DJIA was at 26,424 when SuperFurryAnimal began this MAGA DOW RALLY thread on 4/6/19.

DJIA has lost 1,400 points since then.

Obviously, SuperFurryAnimal is a jinx.

#MAGA

falloff lol

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #243 posted 05/30/19 8:09am

RodeoSchro

The US military knows that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is such a triggered pussy that the Navy took it upon itself to hide the USS John S. McCain from unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's view while he was in Japan, lest unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump wet his pants while throwing a hissy fit.

Let this sink in for a minute. I'll say it again without the sarcasm:

The Navy was so afraid that the Commander in Chief would throw a temper tantrum at the mere sight of a ship named in part after a dead guy that it went to great lengths to make sure said Commander in Chief would not be able to see that ship or the ship's name.

The military must REALLY think Trump is a giant pussy. And they're right.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #244 posted 05/30/19 12:48pm

benni

Study Finds Trump's Tax Cuts Failed To Do Anything But Give Rich People Money

http://nymag.com/intellig...tment.html

The biggest effect of the Trump tax cuts is obvious: People who own businesses and other sources of concentrated wealth will have a lot more money, and the federal budget will have less. But the advocates of the tax cuts insisted it wasn’t about letting the makers keep their hard-earned money rather than handing it over to the takers. It was about incentivizing business to repatriate funds and ramp up its investments, thereby increasing growth and wages.

The Congressional Research Service, a kind of in-house think tank for Congress, has a new paper analyzing the effects of the Trump tax cuts. It finds that none of those secondary effects have materialized. Growth has not increased above the pre-tax-cut trend. Neither have wages. After a brief and much smaller than expected bump, repatriated corporate cash from abroad has leveled off.

It’s of course possible that the growth in wages would take longer than the year or so that has passed since the tax cut to show up. If the Trump tax cut had encouraged new business investment, it might take years for the new investment to bear fruit. But the study looks directly at business investment and finds … nothing:

Reply #245 posted 05/30/19 1:43pm

RodeoSchro

^One other thing unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's tax cuts accomplished was an explosion of our annual budget deficit. It will be over $1 trillion for the first time since George W. Bush handed a $1,4 trillion budget deficit to President Obama.

But Bush's deficit was the result of a Great Recession.

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has managed to generate a $1 trillion deficit in boom times. That is actually amazing, although not in the good way.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #246 posted 05/30/19 1:47pm

RodeoSchro

^In fact, to take it a step further consider this:

President Clinton handed President George W. Bush a budget surplus...and a recession. Yet despite inheriting a mild recession, the United States generated a budget surplus during Bush's first year in office.

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump inherited a strong, sustained economy and a budget deficit that had been halved. And yet look what's happened to our budget deficit under him.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #247 posted 05/31/19 5:32am

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

^In fact, to take it a step further consider this:

President Clinton handed President George W. Bush a budget surplus...and a recession. Yet despite inheriting a mild recession, the United States generated a budget surplus during Bush's first year in office.

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump inherited a strong, sustained economy and a budget deficit that had been halved. And yet look what's happened to our budget deficit under him.

it certainly does feel like we are watching a balloon being pumped with hot air, getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger...........................

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #248 posted 05/31/19 7:18am

RodeoSchro

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump institutes tariffs on Mexico; DJIA down 310 points right now. DJIA sitting at 24,858, which is a 1.8% increase over the last 12 months. DJIA 12-month performance now lower than 12-month inflation moving average, meaning even the rich people are losing money overall.

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump moving into market territory not seen since the failure of President George W. Bush.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #249 posted 05/31/19 1:36pm

RodeoSchro

DJIA closes at session lows, down 355 points. The SuperFurryAnimal jinx continues.

Burning question - This thread expires in a few days. Will the SuperFurryAnimal stock market jinx die with it, or will it continue?

DJIA now dangerously near a net-loss position for the trailing 12-month period; however, unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump tanked the market in June 2018 so he has some fluff to work with. In other words, his DJIA could continue to fall but still be "up" for the trailing 12-month period. He has about 21 days of 2018 lows to work with.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #250 posted 05/31/19 2:26pm

cborgman

RodeoSchro said:

The US military knows that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is such a triggered pussy that the Navy took it upon itself to hide the USS John S. McCain from unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's view while he was in Japan, lest unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump wet his pants while throwing a hissy fit.

Let this sink in for a minute. I'll say it again without the sarcasm:

The Navy was so afraid that the Commander in Chief would throw a temper tantrum at the mere sight of a ship named in part after a dead guy that it went to great lengths to make sure said Commander in Chief would not be able to see that ship or the ship's name.

The military must REALLY think Trump is a giant pussy. And they're right.

falloff

Out-foxing fox-bots for almost 20 years on the org.
Reply #251 posted 05/31/19 3:24pm

DiminutiveRock
er

neutral

President Trump’s threat to punish Mexico with tariffs for immigration issues, and not for trade, sent markets plunging.

Republican lawmakers objected to the move, saying tariffs were the wrong tool to try to address illegal immigration. Mexico’s president said that he was dispatching a delegation to Washington. But Mr. Trump remained steadfast.

“Mexico makes a FORTUNE from the U.S., have for decades, they can easily fix this problem,” the president said on Twitter on Friday. Above, cargo trucks along the border in Tijuana, Mex.
The White House’s various conflicts add up to a broad assault on a postwar effort to build economic ties around the world. Here’s a look at where ...hips stand.
Reply #252 posted 05/31/19 6:04pm

poppys

5% tariff hike a month for 5 months. shake

Reply #253 posted 06/01/19 3:27am

Pokeno4Money

RodeoSchro said:

Maybe your relatives can supply us with a list of things illegals get for free in California.

On another note, my late cousin used to live in Huntington Beach. He was a surfer and must have been pretty good. I went to The Mirage once and a pit boss's name tag said she was from Huntington Beach. I said, "It's a long shot, but my cousin used to live there. Did you ever know a RodeoSchro's Cousin?"

Her eyes grew wide and she said, "That's your cousin? He was a legend in Huntington Beach!" Then she offered to give me a rating, which is how the hotel determines how much free stuff they give you.

I wish my cousin had been a bigger legend, because all my rating level gave me was a free breakfast.

You are too funny!! lol lol

What do illegals get for free?

Oh geez, where do I begin .....

During 2016-2017 illegals in LA County ALONE received $1.3 BILLION in welfare money, which was 25% of the entire amount spent on welfare.

They also get free education, free school meals, free healthcare, foodstamps, subsidized housing, and access to free emergency services (police, fire, medical).

As our president has often said, it should be AMERICANS FIRST. We already have plenty of citizens who need financial assistance, let the other countries take care of their own. If those other countries weren't so corrupt and mismanaged, their citizens wouldn't need to go to Cali for handouts.

Also somewhere you mentioned Mexican illegals bypassing Texas to go to Cali because of jobs. Well, guess what? The unemployment rate is much higher in Cali than it is in Texas! razz

There's only 6 states in the US that don't allow Open Carry: Cali, FL, IL, NY, SC, DC. While SC's gun murder rate is DOUBLE that of Texas, DC's is 6 TIMES that of Texas! https://en.m.wikipedia.or...s_by_state
Reply #254 posted 06/01/19 4:07am

maplenpg

Pokeno4Money said:

RodeoSchro said:

Maybe your relatives can supply us with a list of things illegals get for free in California.

On another note, my late cousin used to live in Huntington Beach. He was a surfer and must have been pretty good. I went to The Mirage once and a pit boss's name tag said she was from Huntington Beach. I said, "It's a long shot, but my cousin used to live there. Did you ever know a RodeoSchro's Cousin?"

Her eyes grew wide and she said, "That's your cousin? He was a legend in Huntington Beach!" Then she offered to give me a rating, which is how the hotel determines how much free stuff they give you.

I wish my cousin had been a bigger legend, because all my rating level gave me was a free breakfast.

During 2016-2017 illegals in LA County ALONE received $1.3 BILLION in welfare money, which was 25% of the entire amount spent on welfare.

They also get free education, free school meals, free healthcare, foodstamps, subsidized housing, and access to free emergency services (police, fire, medical).

As our president has often said, it should be AMERICANS FIRST. We already have plenty of citizens who need financial assistance, let the other countries take care of their own. If those other countries weren't so corrupt and mismanaged, their citizens wouldn't need to go to Cali for handouts.

Also somewhere you mentioned Mexican illegals bypassing Texas to go to Cali because of jobs. Well, guess what? The unemployment rate is much higher in Cali than it is in Texas! razz

Erm....Okay I'm not in America, but I thought the whole point was that if you were illegal then you could not claim most benefits, hence why they end up doing slave labour for half the pay of your other workers. Refugees can claim benefits, but I'd be really, really surprised if illegals could claim much at all (perhaps education for the kids, and access to emergency services). If you're right and I'm wrong, could you please provide a source, because I think you might be referring to refugees (I have no idea about the truth of the figures you've provided), and refugees are in your country legally.

And anyway, Why do folks like you always blame those at the bottom of the scrap heap for the ills of America. America should be taking care of its poorest citizens, it should be taking care of its refugees. Blaming illegal immigrants for the fact that the government is not giving those in the country legally enough money is looking in the wrong place, because trust me, illegals are not living the high-life and avoiding paying billions in tax revenue. You need to look to the top of the ladder for that.

[Edited 6/1/19 4:08am]

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
Reply #255 posted 06/01/19 4:14am

maplenpg

To add to my last post. I just googled 'can illegal American immigrants claim benefits?'. This was the top response:

https://www.washingtonpos...ebcf5a46eb

Basically says what I thought. Your figures are bullshit.

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
Reply #256 posted 06/01/19 7:07am

2freaky4church

Tariffs will kill any gains.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #257 posted 06/01/19 7:52am

Pokeno4Money

maplenpg said:

To add to my last post. I just googled 'can illegal American immigrants claim benefits?'. This was the top response:

First of all, they aren't "my" figures as I don't work for the LA County Dept of Public Social Services. If you have a problem with their figures, take it up with them.

Secondly, there's a bunch of exemptions that allow illegals to gain benefits.

Here's a wonderful link that sums up what illegals can get, how they can get it, and which states they can get it from:

https://aspe.hhs.gov/basic-report/overview-immigrants-eligibility-snap-tanf-medicaid-and-chip

You'll note the following key points which spells out EXACTLY why Mexicans flock to California, as they are one of only THREE states in the country to provide the outlined benefits to illegals:

In addition, five states (California, Hawaii, Minnesota, New York, and Washington) provide state-only funded assistance for some nonqualified immigrants.

summarizes states provisions on coverage to immigrants for the four means-tested federal programs, SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid and/or CHIP. Coverage includes:

• federal/state-funded Medicaid and/or CHIP for lawfully present children and pregnant women under CHIPRA and to pregnant women under the CHIP unborn child option; and
  • state-only food assistance, cash assistance, and health coverage to qualified immigrants during the five-year ban.

California, Minnesota, and Washington are the only states that provide all five types of assistance.

There's only 6 states in the US that don't allow Open Carry: Cali, FL, IL, NY, SC, DC. While SC's gun murder rate is DOUBLE that of Texas, DC's is 6 TIMES that of Texas! https://en.m.wikipedia.or...s_by_state
Reply #258 posted 06/01/19 7:55am

poppys

nod If you're going to buy a car imported from Mexico (most are), it will be 25% more in 5 months if this keeps up. Also tequila and other spirits. And get used to paying more for fruits & vegetables.

Reply #259 posted 06/01/19 8:01am

maplenpg

Pokeno4Money said:

maplenpg said:

First of all, they aren't "my" figures as I don't work for the LA County Dept of Public Social Services. If you have a problem with their figures, take it up with them.

Secondly, there's a bunch of exemptions that allow illegals to gain benefits.

Here's a wonderful link that sums up what illegals can get, how they can get it, and which states they can get it from:

https://aspe.hhs.gov/basic-report/overview-immigrants-eligibility-snap-tanf-medicaid-and-chip

You'll note the following key points which spells out EXACTLY why Mexicans flock to California, as they are one of only THREE states in the country to provide the outlined benefits to illegals:

In addition, five states (California, Hawaii, Minnesota, New York, and Washington) provide state-only funded assistance for some nonqualified immigrants.

summarizes states provisions on coverage to immigrants for the four means-tested federal programs, SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid and/or CHIP. Coverage includes:

• federal/state-funded Medicaid and/or CHIP for lawfully present children and pregnant women under CHIPRA and to pregnant women under the CHIP unborn child option; and
  • state-only food assistance, cash assistance, and health coverage to qualified immigrants during the five-year ban.

California, Minnesota, and Washington are the only states that provide all five types of assistance.

Can you post a link to their (the LA County Dept of Public Social Services) figures? And the other link discusses immigrants, not illegal immigrants. A nonqualified immigrant is not an illegal immigrant AFAIA.

EDIT: From your 2012 link:

"Nonqualified is not synonymous with unauthorized immigrant status. The group of nonqualified immigrants for public benefit eligibility combines various immigration categories, including lawfully present immigrants such as students and tourists, immigrants in protected statuses such as asylum seekers, and unauthorized immigrants"

I've put bold into some key words from your key points which according to you "spells out EXACTLY why Mexicans flock to California"

[Edited 6/1/19 8:10am]

Reply #260 posted 06/01/19 8:50am

Pokeno4Money

maplenpg said:

Can you post a link to their (the LA County Dept of Public Social Services) figures? And the other link discusses immigrants, not illegal immigrants. A nonqualified immigrant is not an illegal immigrant AFAIA.

"Nonqualified is not synonymous with unauthorized immigrant status. The group of nonqualified immigrants for public benefit eligibility combines various immigration categories, including lawfully present immigrants such as students and tourists, immigrants in protected statuses such as asylum seekers, and unauthorized immigrants"

I've put bold into some key words from your key points which according to you "spells out EXACTLY why Mexicans flock to California"

What is your point? Nonqualified immigrants can and do obtain benefits, and nonqualified includes illegals, therefore illegals obtain benefits. So what are you trying to say with that quote?

I've spent enough time and effort, I've seen this movie before. You bait me into jumping through hoops, then you ignore everything I provide and disappear from the thread. Not gonna happen again. You can easily find the $1.3 billion with Google, and pursue the figures with LACDPSS. Not sure if their website still has data from 2016-2017, which is where the numbers are from. So if you think LACDPSS figures are wrong, prove it. If you think illegals don't get the benefits that my source has stated, prove it.

Reply #261 posted 06/01/19 8:55am

maplenpg

Pokeno4Money said:

maplenpg said:

What is your point? Nonqualified immigrants can and do obtain benefits, and nonqualified includes illegals, therefore illegals obtain benefits. So what are you trying to say with that quote?

I've spent enough time and effort, I've seen this movie before. You bait me into jumping through hoops, then you ignore everything I provide and disappear from the thread. Not gonna happen again. You can easily find the $1.3 billion with Google, and pursue the figures with LACDPSS. Not sure if their website still has data from 2016-2017, which is where the numbers are from. So if you think LACDPSS figures are wrong, prove it. If you think illegals don't get the benefits that my source has stated, prove it.

I already did. Check out the bold in your key points. Can't be arsed to do your research for you re the rest. What you posted was bullshit, those figures are most likely bullshit too. You must have pulled them from somewhere, otherwise you just made them up. Which is it?

Reply #262 posted 06/01/19 8:58am

Pokeno4Money

maplenpg said:

I already did. Check out the bold in your key points. Can't be arsed to do your research for you re the rest. What you posted was bullshit, those figures are most likely bullshit too. You must have pulled them from somewhere, otherwise you just made them up. Which is it?

Classy copout as usual. I've wasted enough time today with you, good day.

Reply #263 posted 06/01/19 12:56pm

jjhunsecker

maplenpg said:

Pokeno4Money said:

RodeoSchro said:

Erm....Okay I'm not in America, but I thought the whole point was that if you were illegal then you could not claim most benefits, hence why they end up doing slave labour for half the pay of your other workers. Refugees can claim benefits, but I'd be really, really surprised if illegals could claim much at all (perhaps education for the kids, and access to emergency services). If you're right and I'm wrong, could you please provide a source, because I think you might be referring to refugees (I have no idea about the truth of the figures you've provided), and refugees are in your country legally.

And anyway, Why do folks like you always blame those at the bottom of the scrap heap for the ills of America. America should be taking care of its poorest citizens, it should be taking care of its refugees. Blaming illegal immigrants for the fact that the government is not giving those in the country legally enough money is looking in the wrong place, because trust me, illegals are not living the high-life and avoiding paying billions in tax revenue. You need to look to the top of the ladder for that.

You're absolutely right- illegal immigrants cannot get benefits (outside of using an emergency room, which is not supposed to turn anyone away who needs care). Many of these people DO pay taxes, in the form of sales taxes that exist in many states.

Most of the people who come work extremely hard in jobs most Americans won't do- such as agricultural and slaughterhouse work, and domestic duties in hotels and restaurants and bars. Trump knows that- he's hired undocumented workers at his properties for years, until the fact got out.

And notice, it's the workers people villify, not those who hire them.
Reply #264 posted 06/01/19 1:32pm

DiminutiveRock
er

jjhunsecker said:

maplenpg said:

You're absolutely right- illegal immigrants cannot get benefits (outside of using an emergency room, which is not supposed to turn anyone away who needs care). Many of these people DO pay taxes, in the form of sales taxes that exist in many states. Most of the people who come work extremely hard in jobs most Americans won't do- such as agricultural and slaughterhouse work, and domestic duties in hotels and restaurants and bars. Trump knows that- he's hired undocumented workers at his properties for years, until the fact got out. And notice, it's the workers people villify, not those who hire them.

Another point to add... there are thousands of homeless U.S. citizens living in their cars, living in tents on the streets, freeway underpasses, public parks and river beds - these are not immigrant families - they are largely white males and females. Some are vets, some addicts, and some mentally ill... but they are not getting aid or help. I have not heard one word from the highest office about a plan to help these citizens - no, they are too focused on ripping children from their parents who are seeking aslyum at the border.

disbelief

[Edited 6/1/19 13:32pm]

Reply #265 posted 06/01/19 2:13pm

maplenpg

jjhunsecker said:

maplenpg said:

You're absolutely right- illegal immigrants cannot get benefits (outside of using an emergency room, which is not supposed to turn anyone away who needs care). Many of these people DO pay taxes, in the form of sales taxes that exist in many states. Most of the people who come work extremely hard in jobs most Americans won't do- such as agricultural and slaughterhouse work, and domestic duties in hotels and restaurants and bars. Trump knows that- he's hired undocumented workers at his properties for years, until the fact got out. And notice, it's the workers people villify, not those who hire them.

Yup. Thought so. Anyway, I'm hoping he got banned for his bullshit on the other thread today. Pokey is so full of shit. Even if he's not banned he's on my ignore list now. disbelief

Reply #266 posted 06/01/19 2:20pm

DiminutiveRock
er

maplenpg said:

Pokeno4Money said:

clapping Nicely done, maplenpg.

Reply #267 posted 06/01/19 5:13pm

Pokeno4Money

maplenpg said:

Yup. Thought so. Anyway, I'm hoping he got banned for his bullshit on the other thread today. Pokey is so full of shit. Even if he's not banned he's on my ignore list now. disbelief

Since the above offtopic post directed at me hasn't been removed, I will respond.

What bullshit is that to which you refer?

The racist thread claiming only whites are racists?

Oh, my bad ... that narrows it down to only about 40 threads. I'll be more specific, do you mean the "When They See Us" thread?

What is it that you call bullshit on? The poll I referenced? The statistics? The facts?

As for me being on your ignore list, clapping clapping clapping

Wish you had done it sooner, considering all the time I wasted responding to you as if you are an adult.

Reply #268 posted 06/03/19 6:31am

RodeoSchro

Pokeno4Money said:

RodeoSchro said:

First of all, your entire post centers around a Fox News article which - surprise! - has absolutely no backing data:

https://www.foxnews.com/p...st-2-years

The article states their information comes from "the county Department of Public Social Services" but does not offer a link to that entity. Nor does it offer a link to ANYWHERE that substantiates that number. And even if the number exists somewhere in reality, there is also no information provided on how $1.3 billion is "doled out".

The Fox News article contains a link to a study by the Migration Policy Institute ("MIP"), which I am pretty sure that Fox News free-lancer Tori Richards did not know is a liberal think tank created in Europe, based in Washington, D. C., and part of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

The MIP study shows lots of interesting things, but one which specifically addresses your last point:

The unemployment rate of those illegal immigrants 16 years or older that are in the work force is less than 10%.

Hey - try to guess this. What I'm asking you to guess is the percentage of illegal immigrants in LA County that are uninsured. There are a certain amount of illegal immigrants that have health insurance for which they pay, meaning that we - the US taxpayers - are not covering their health costs. I bet you didn't know that! Fox News sure didn't.

Anyway, what percentage do you think are uninsured, i.e. do not pay for health insurance? I know your first reaction is going to be "100%, Rodeo! 100%!!!!!" but I'll tell you up front that's incorrect. So put your thinking cap on, don't look at the study, and post your guess as to the percentage of uninsured illegal immigrants in LA County in a reply to this post.

Then I'll let you know how close you got. Go for it!

Oh, and that Fox News article you posted? One of the last things it says is that illegal immigration is down in LA county and it's not because of a wall. It's because of actions by ICE agents.

So, we don't need a wall, do we? smile

[Edited 6/3/19 6:32am]

P&R's Palladin
Reply #269 posted 06/03/19 6:35am

RodeoSchro

maplenpg said:

Pokeno4Money said:

My experience is that when someone makes an unsubstantiated claim, then refuses all requests to provide substantiation, that person knows what they've posted wouldn't hold up to scrutiny.

"Prove my unsubstantiated claim is wrong" is just the icing on the cake.

P&R's Palladin
Page 9 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > MAGA UPDATE: TRUMP 2020! Massive Dow Rally Will Be Unleashed! Unemployment now at 50!!! year LOW! NO COLLUSION!!