independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 3rd Apr 2020 4:46am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > MAGA UPDATE: TRUMP 2020! Massive Dow Rally Will Be Unleashed! Unemployment now at 50!!! year LOW! NO COLLUSION!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 05/07/19 4:38am

jjhunsecker

Pokeno4Money said:

BombSquad said:

The majority of the states with the best educational systems in the United States are Democratic states, the majority of the states with the worst educational systems in the United States are Republican.

a chicken and egg thing really

dumb uneducated fucks vote GOP

GOP keeps people dumb and ignorant

But I thought the GOP is the "party of only the rich".

So the poor states who support the GOP blow that myth right outta the water.

Thanks man!

No, the "GOP is the party that BENEFITS the RICH "

But what they did was masterful Machiavellian politics: they convinced millions of undereducated White people that the party was with them in holding down the n****rs and keeping out the s**cs, that they are "looking out for " the White man's interests. It's ugly and divisive, but it worked for them. Trump was just the inevitable culmination of this strategy, one who didn't even try to hide or sugar coat it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 05/07/19 4:42am

jjhunsecker

benni said:

Pokeno4Money said:

BombSquad said:

Thanks man!

GOP has both poor and rich folks (just as Democrrats do), but the Republican party are obviously not the party of the people. And apparently their legislation is not doing anything to help their states or the people of their states.

What's interesting is that in the top 20 richest states in the United States, there are only 4 Republican states listed. The rest voted Democratic in the 2016 election or are straight Democratic states. Is the Republican fiscal legislation good for America? Looking at the states, no, it isn't.

In the 10 poorest states in America, only one of those states (New Mexico) is a Democratic state. The rest are Republican states. So if we truly want to know which party works for the people, makes fiscally sound financial decisions for their states, then if we look at this, we'd have to go with Democratic states. Because there is no reason that the poorer states could not be richer if their leaders would actually do better in governing their states. Maybe follow the Democratic model.

The Democratic States are often wealthier because they have a larger percentage of highly educated people
Reply #152 posted 05/07/19 4:45am

benni

jjhunsecker said:

benni said:

GOP has both poor and rich folks (just as Democrrats do), but the Republican party are obviously not the party of the people. And apparently their legislation is not doing anything to help their states or the people of their states.

What's interesting is that in the top 20 richest states in the United States, there are only 4 Republican states listed. The rest voted Democratic in the 2016 election or are straight Democratic states. Is the Republican fiscal legislation good for America? Looking at the states, no, it isn't.

In the 10 poorest states in America, only one of those states (New Mexico) is a Democratic state. The rest are Republican states. So if we truly want to know which party works for the people, makes fiscally sound financial decisions for their states, then if we look at this, we'd have to go with Democratic states. Because there is no reason that the poorer states could not be richer if their leaders would actually do better in governing their states. Maybe follow the Democratic model.

The Democratic States are often wealthier because they have a larger percentage of highly educated people

And Democratic states actually spend more on education, care about education. The Republican states need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and get with the program!

Reply #153 posted 05/07/19 4:48am

BombSquad

Pokeno4Money said:

BombSquad said:

Thanks man!

uhhmm, yes? the party of the rich, and the party for the dumb

so my point AND what you call "myth" fit perfectly. you just mix up voters and politicians LMFAO not a very smart thing to do...

so let me guess: a GOP voter?

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #154 posted 05/07/19 4:59am

BombSquad

SuperFurryAnimal said:

13cjk13 said:

LOCK HIM UP.

For no collusion! For outstanding economy and jobs report.

Hahahaha! good one! and the weather is better too under fatfuck

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #155 posted 05/07/19 5:06am

BombSquad

Hahahah! even the not exactly left liberal Forbes magazine knows how things go down.

only inbred MAGA fucks are too stupid and ignorant to connect the dots

FACTS = a liberal conspiracy !!!1111!!!!1!1!!!

https://www.forbes.com/si...1c349d1af3

Reply #156 posted 05/07/19 5:16am

BombSquad

https://www.washingtonpos...08df782292

fat worthless traitor fuck has repeatedly tried to manipulate the justice system beyond the shadow of a doubt. he's just a piece of American hating shit the forefathers would have shot

now I wonder when some of the 2nd amendment clowns will finally take action instead of just spewing big empty words, and take your Mickey Mouse guns to defend your country against that fat fuck criminal?

Reply #157 posted 05/07/19 6:09am

poppys

Pokeno4Money said:

poppys said:

Pathetic trolling at it's most evil. Why R U back here again? Not that I give a rat's ass.

1) Your post is completely offtopic.

2) As usual, I try to engage in a thought provoking intellectual conversation and you have nothing to say on the subject being discussed.

3) You are a Trump hater posting anti-Trump rhetoric in a pro-Trump thread, which is the epitome of trolling.

4) You recently posted in the Jussie thread just to troll Only with your "this is all they have to offer" comment.

Again, glass houses.

I posted that in the King Execution thread.

You are obsessed with Jussie huh? Jussie on the brain and your signature. You came back for Jussie! falloff

Reply #158 posted 05/07/19 6:21am

benni

Yeah, Trump gets a lot of credit:

https://projects.propubli...ign=buffer

Trump promise about Carrier: "Carrier stepped it up and now they're keeping – actually the number's over 1,100 people, which is so great," Trump said in a speech at the Carrier plant in Indianapolis on Dec. 1, 2016.

The reality: Mike Pence, then governor of Indiana, began negotiations with Carrier in March 2016, months before he became Trump's running mate, according to briefing materials prepared by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation. Trump's claim counts 300 jobs that were never at risk and ignores more than 500 that ended up being eliminated even after the state offered Carrier $7 million to preserve the jobs.

Trump taking credit:

Alibaba's chief visited Trump and pledged 1 million jobs. Trump took credit for the new jobs.

"The gentleman from China, Ma, Jack Ma [chairman of Alibaba Group], he comes up, he says, 'Only because of you am I making this massive investment.'" Trump said in an AP interview.

The reality: In an interview with Chinese media in September 2018, the chairman of Alibaba said the "promise cannot be fulfilled" because U.S.-China relations had soured since the initial announcement. "The promise was made on the premise of friendly U.S.-China partnership and rational trade relations. That premise no longer exists today," Ma said. Still, Alibaba is committed to serving as a "Gateway to China" by helping U.S. businesses sell to Chinese consumers on its platforms, which was the strategy for creating those 1 million indirect jobs in the first place.

Trump on Amazon:

After Amazon announced plans to hire 100,000 people, the Trump transition team claimed credit.

The President-elect was pleased to have played a role in that decision by Amazon," a Trump spokesman told th...et Journal .

The reality: The hiring was on pace with Amazon's growth in past years and according to the original press release, many of the new jobs will be at fulfullment centers that were already under construction.

(More at the link above.)

Reply #159 posted 05/07/19 7:11am

RodeoSchro

We all know that unrepentent serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has done nothing but:

1. Ride President Obama's coattails;
2. Weaken our financial system by deregulating as many industries as he can; and
3. Load our country with $trillion dollar deficits in his transfer of wealth from you and I to the richest 1% of Americans.

As strong as #1 is, #2 and #3 are going to cause an economic crash. That's exactly what happened under President George W. Bush. He rode Clinton's coattails, cut taxes prematurely, and started a couple wars that he wouldn't pay for.

And then, kaboom.

[Edited 5/7/19 7:12am]

Reply #160 posted 05/07/19 9:58am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

We all know that unrepentent serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has done nothing but:

2. Weaken our financial system by deregulating as many industries as he can; and
3. Load our country with $trillion dollar deficits in his transfer of wealth from you and I to the richest 1% of Americans.

As strong as #1 is, #2 and #3 are going to cause an economic crash. That's exactly what happened under President George W. Bush. He rode Clinton's coattails, cut taxes prematurely, and started a couple wars that he wouldn't pay for.

And then, kaboom.

yeahthat

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #161 posted 05/07/19 1:10pm

DiminutiveRock
er

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:

And then, kaboom.

yeahthat

neutral omg, you're right.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #162 posted 05/07/19 1:13pm

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

Pokeno4Money said:

1) Your post is completely offtopic.

2) As usual, I try to engage in a thought provoking intellectual conversation and you have nothing to say on the subject being discussed.

3) You are a Trump hater posting anti-Trump rhetoric in a pro-Trump thread, which is the epitome of trolling.

4) You recently posted in the Jussie thread just to troll Only with your "this is all they have to offer" comment.

Again, glass houses.

I posted that in the King Execution thread.

You are obsessed with Jussie huh? Jussie on the brain and your signature. You came back for Jussie! falloff

Obsess over a TV actor's sensationalized story and minimalize much more important issues... so very alt right! lol

Meanwhile... BARR IS IN CONTEMPT!!!!!!

[Edited 5/7/19 13:14pm]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #163 posted 05/07/19 1:15pm

DiminutiveRock
er

BombSquad said:

Hahahah! even the not exactly left liberal Forbes magazine knows how things go down.

only inbred MAGA fucks are too stupid and ignorant to connect the dots

FACTS = a liberal conspiracy !!!1111!!!!1!1!!!

https://www.forbes.com/si...1c349d1af3

FACTS ^

Reply #164 posted 05/07/19 4:10pm

DiminutiveRock
er

BREAKING NEWS

The Times has obtained a decade of Donald Trump’s tax figures. They show over $1 billion in business losses from 1985 to 1994.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:00 PM EST

Mr. Trump was propelled to the presidency, in part, by a self-spun narrative of business success and of setbacks triumphantly overcome. But the newly obtained information paints a different, and far bleaker, picture of his deal-making abilities and financial condition.

Reply #165 posted 05/07/19 5:16pm

RodeoSchro

DiminutiveRocker said:

BREAKING NEWS

The Times has obtained a decade of Donald Trump’s tax figures. They show over $1 billion in business losses from 1985 to 1994.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 7:00 PM EST

Mr. Trump was propelled to the presidency, in part, by a self-spun narrative of business success and of setbacks triumphantly overcome. But the newly obtained information paints a different, and far bleaker, picture of his deal-making abilities and financial condition.

falloff

Reply #166 posted 05/07/19 7:18pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Thanks man!

No, the "GOP is the party that BENEFITS the RICH " But what they did was masterful Machiavellian politics: they convinced millions of undereducated White people that the party was with them in holding down the n****rs and keeping out the s**cs, that they are "looking out for " the White man's interests. It's ugly and divisive, but it worked for them. Trump was just the inevitable culmination of this strategy, one who didn't even try to hide or sugar coat it.

Exactly. Deplorable assholes.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #167 posted 05/08/19 11:43am

PennyPurple

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

COME BACK RODEO COME BACK!
Ask him why he felt the need to delete his account, rather than just walk away and stop posting as countless others have done. Or he could have just stayed out of P&R.
But nobody is above the rules, no matter how long you've b
Reply #168 posted 05/10/19 12:20pm

RodeoSchro

We all know that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is a cheater, liar and a coward. That's not really new news. But the DEPTH by which he will cheat is...frankly, astounding.

There's a book by sportswriter Rick Reilly called "Commander in Cheat" that details the many, many, MANY times unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has cheated at golf. And of course, these are only the tip of the iceberg. As a decent golfer myself, I can tell by these stories that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has probably never played an honest round of golf in his life.

Even still, this story has to take the cake. I've seen lots of cheaters in my golfing career, and I've seen unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump cheat at pretty much everything he's ever done. The man has quite a resume when it comes to cheating. But this one has to be at the top of the list:

https://www.vox.com/2019/...ick-reilly

RICK REILLY: Well, this story isn’t in the book but it’s wild. While Trump was meeting with Ki... Singapore, a club championship was held at Trump International, the course Trump built near Mar-a-Lago in Florida. So later on, Trump’s back on the course there with the Secret Service and the SWAT team guys and all that stuff. And he sees Ted Virtue, who was involved in the financing of the movie Green Book.

I could never get Virtue to call me back on all this, but Golf.com reported it and I heard it from two members of the club as well. They say Virtue was there playing with his son. Trump sees Ted on the 9th hole and and decides to drive his cart over. He tells Ted: “Congrats on winning the club championship, but you didn’t really win it, because I was out of town.”

Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, “We’re gonna play these last six holes for the championship.” And Ted’s like, “Oh, well, I’m playing with my son, but thanks anyway.” But Trump says, “It’s okay. Your son can play, too.” So what are you going to do? He’s the president. It’s his course. They end up playing.

Apparently, they get to a hole with a big pond in front of the green. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, but Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, though, Trump is lining up the son’s ball. Only now it’s his ball and the caddie has switched it.

The son is like, “That’s my ball!” But Trump’s caddie goes, “No, this is the president’s ball; your ball went in the water.” Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening. Trump makes that putt, and wins one up. Then, according to Golf.com, he tells Virtue something like, “I’ll tell you what, we’ll be co-champions.”

[Edited 5/10/19 12:21pm]

Reply #169 posted 05/10/19 2:31pm

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

We all know that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is a cheater, liar and a coward. That's not really new news. But the DEPTH by which he will cheat is...frankly, astounding.

There's a book by sportswriter Rick Reilly called "Commander in Cheat" that details the many, many, MANY times unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has cheated at golf. And of course, these are only the tip of the iceberg. As a decent golfer myself, I can tell by these stories that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has probably never played an honest round of golf in his life.

Even still, this story has to take the cake. I've seen lots of cheaters in my golfing career, and I've seen unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump cheat at pretty much everything he's ever done. The man has quite a resume when it comes to cheating. But this one has to be at the top of the list:

https://www.vox.com/2019/...ick-reilly

RICK REILLY: Well, this story isn’t in the book but it’s wild. While Trump was meeting with Ki... Singapore, a club championship was held at Trump International, the course Trump built near Mar-a-Lago in Florida. So later on, Trump’s back on the course there with the Secret Service and the SWAT team guys and all that stuff. And he sees Ted Virtue, who was involved in the financing of the movie Green Book.

I could never get Virtue to call me back on all this, but Golf.com reported it and I heard it from two members of the club as well. They say Virtue was there playing with his son. Trump sees Ted on the 9th hole and and decides to drive his cart over. He tells Ted: “Congrats on winning the club championship, but you didn’t really win it, because I was out of town.”

Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, “We’re gonna play these last six holes for the championship.” And Ted’s like, “Oh, well, I’m playing with my son, but thanks anyway.” But Trump says, “It’s okay. Your son can play, too.” So what are you going to do? He’s the president. It’s his course. They end up playing.

Apparently, they get to a hole with a big pond in front of the green. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, but Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, though, Trump is lining up the son’s ball. Only now it’s his ball and the caddie has switched it.

The son is like, “That’s my ball!” But Trump’s caddie goes, “No, this is the president’s ball; your ball went in the water.” Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening. Trump makes that putt, and wins one up. Then, according to Golf.com, he tells Virtue something like, “I’ll tell you what, we’ll be co-champions.”

[Edited 5/10/19 12:21pm]

My god, he is such a monumental pile of stinking shit. LOCK HIM UP.

Reply #170 posted 05/11/19 10:54am

Pokeno4Money

benni said:

You're right, the Republican party are not the party of the people.

Rather, the Republican party is the party of the people.

Booming economy, soaring stock market, record low unemployment, much safer borders, ISIS basically destroyed, etc ..... all of it benefits EVERYONE, ALL PEOPLE of America.

Believe it or not, your question about why poorer states are predominantly Republican and richer states are predominantly Democrat is a good one. I applaud all quality discussion, especially here where it is so rare.

In a nutshell, true financial position is not based on income. It's based on income in conjunction with cost of living.

For example, housing costs are nearly double in solid blue states ($227/sq ft) than they are in red states ($119). I could go on and on with numbers that show how much more expensive it is to live in wealthy liberal states like Cali and NY and Mass.

So the question you have to ask yourself: Are you better off making $80K in Malibu? Or $40K in Ville Platte?

The proof is in the pudding: ALL of the Top 4 states in terms of people leaving are deep blue, New Jersey/Illinois/Connecticut/NewYork.

That says it all.

[Edited 5/11/19 10:55am]

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
Reply #171 posted 05/11/19 12:44pm

benni

Pokeno4Money said:

benni said:

Booming economy, soaring stock market, record low unemployment, much safer borders, ISIS basically destroyed, etc ..... all of it benefits EVERYONE, ALL PEOPLE of America.

Believe it or not, your question about why poorer states are predominantly Republican and richer states are predominantly Democrat is a good one. I applaud all quality discussion, especially here where it is so rare.

In a nutshell, true financial position is not based on income. It's based on income in conjunction with cost of living.

For example, housing costs are nearly double in solid blue states ($227/sq ft) than they are in red states ($119). I could go on and on with numbers that show how much more expensive it is to live in wealthy liberal states like Cali and NY and Mass.

So the question you have to ask yourself: Are you better off making $80K in Malibu? Or $40K in Ville Platte?

The proof is in the pudding: ALL of the Top 4 states in terms of people leaving are deep blue, New Jersey/Illinois/Connecticut/NewYork.

That says it all.

Actually, the Republican party is NOT the party of the people. There are more Democrats in the United States than there are Republicans.

Yes, cost of living is cheaper in poorer states, but the reality is that those poorer states are governed by Republicans. Republicans claim to be so fiscally responsible and smart, yet they are not able to improve their own states finances. That was my point.

Reply #172 posted 05/11/19 2:04pm

jjhunsecker

benni said:

Pokeno4Money said:

benni said:

That says it all.

Actually, the Republican party is NOT the party of the people. There are more Democrats in the United States than there are Republicans.

Yes, cost of living is cheaper in poorer states, but the reality is that those poorer states are governed by Republicans. Republicans claim to be so fiscally responsible and smart, yet they are not able to improve their own states finances. That was my point.

A very good point. The states lowest in per capita income and levels of education attained are all blood RED... why is that, if they are so "successful " in helping their people??
Reply #173 posted 05/11/19 2:10pm

jjhunsecker

Pokeno4Money said:

benni said:

That says it all.

Where the fuck IS Villa Platte ? Is this anyplace someone would CHOOSE to live?
Reply #174 posted 05/11/19 4:51pm

Pokeno4Money

benni said:

That's because intelligent people register as Independent, so they don't feel obligated to tow the party line. Only 40% of all registered voters are Democrats, all the rest are not. I'm a proud independent, I vote for the best candidates regardless of party.

So now you're saying "governed", whereas before you mentioned how they voted in the 2016 election. Just to clarify, what criteria are you using to label a state as "Republican"? The 2016 presidential election results? The governor of said state? The senators? The percentage of registered voters?

I don't think you realize states with large percentages of Democrat voters have had governors that were Republican. Connecticut has voted Democrat in the past 7 presidential elections, but has had a Republican governor for 16 years during that time period.

Maryland is another one, Republican governor for 8 of the past 16 years despite the fact they've gone Republican in only 3 presidential elections dating back to 1960.

Massachusetts has gone Republican in the presidential elections only FOUR times since 1928 (Ike and Reagan each twice), yet they've had Republican governors for 20 of the past 28 years! So clearly, if you're counting wealthy states like Mass/CT/Maryland as Blue, then you're ignoring the fact that their top political office has been predominantly Red for a very long time.

So that's three of the five richest states right there that have been "governed" mostly by Republicans. Kinda blows your argument out of the water, doesn't it?

[Edited 5/11/19 16:54pm]

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
Reply #175 posted 05/13/19 6:55am

RodeoSchro

DJIA has dropped about 1,000 points in the last 5 trading days.

It's down in today's trading 475 points right now.

Reply #176 posted 05/13/19 7:12am

poppys

He's siinking the Titanic with what he's doing with China tariffs. 25% hike after a 10% hike is insanity. Refrigerators went up $100 bucks last hike. Just one example.

Then the genius says buy from other countries. Who else makes our crap on that scale? No one. And US manufacturing has beeen killed off by the 1% for decades by greedy CEOs chasing cheap wages. One of the reasons a state like Ohio which used to be a manufacturing hub is descending into the dark ages.

[Edited 5/13/19 7:22am]

Reply #177 posted 05/13/19 7:16am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

He's siinking the Titanic with what he's doing with China tariffs. 25% hike after a 10% hike is insanity. Refrigerators went up $100 bucks last hike. Just one example.

Then the genius says buy from other countries. Who else makes our crap on that scale? No one. And US manufacturing has beeen killed off by the 1% for decades by greedy CEOs. One a the reasons a state like Ohio which used to be a manufacturing hub is descending into the dark ages.

Yep. We were going to upgrade our washing machine but serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's tariffs jacked up those prices, too. So we decided to wait.

I'm sure Best Buy, Home Depot and Loew's were just fine with that.

Reply #178 posted 05/13/19 7:32am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

Then the genius says buy from other countries. Who else makes our crap on that scale? No one. And US manufacturing has beeen killed off by the 1% for decades by greedy CEOs. One a the reasons a state like Ohio which used to be a manufacturing hub is descending into the dark ages.

Yep. We were going to upgrade our washing machine but serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's tariffs jacked up those prices, too. So we decided to wait.

I'm sure Best Buy, Home Depot and Loew's were just fine with that.

They said on the news this morning they also jacked up dryers $100 even though there are no tariffs on dryers. Taking full advantage and price gouging.

Plus China owns our debt. Way to piss off Mom & Dad. The kind of parents who don't believe in individual human rights in the first place. A thousands of years old civilization vs a country that hasn't had it's 300th birthday, geez I wonder who wins? My dad called that in the 1970s when he saw the jobs go. Smart man.

[Edited 5/13/19 7:34am]

Reply #179 posted 05/13/19 10:20am

RodeoSchro

DJIA down 675 points.

#MAGA

Page 6 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > MAGA UPDATE: TRUMP 2020! Massive Dow Rally Will Be Unleashed! Unemployment now at 50!!! year LOW! NO COLLUSION!!