independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > MAGA UPDATE: TRUMP 2020! Massive Dow Rally Will Be Unleashed! Unemployment now at 50!!! year LOW! NO COLLUSION!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 04/08/19 7:52pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

Collusion happened when Obama wire tapped Trump to help Hillary. That was your God-damned collusion.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 04/08/19 8:02pm

PennyPurple

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Collusion happened when Obama wire tapped Trump to help Hillary. That was your God-damned collusion.

FAKE NEWS!

A MASK ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK!!
Reply #62 posted 04/08/19 8:53pm

littlemissG

Trump says no collusion but doesn’t release him the report, and Barr, has been the King of Cover Ups sine Contra Iran. Teump tripled the deficit and his tariffs are having devastating effects on trade.
Fake news is we are full when the US population is falling. Fake News is now we are an example of justice for the rest of the world when we hold people seeking asylum under the overpass. A couple of years ago people would have said never in America. Student loans debt threaten the next generations prosperity and Yeump choose the banks over the future.

No collision is like Mexico will pay for the wall, no jobs are going overseas, Trump will claim the government shutdown, and Trump has a plan for healthcare. Fake News.
No More Haters on the Internet.
Reply #63 posted 04/08/19 11:36pm

Pokeno4Money

SuperFurryAnimal said:

And let's not forget the corrupt DNC colluding to screw Bernie in the primaries.

And Donna Brazile colluding with Hillary by giving her the debate questions in advance.

Make no mistake, the Dems use collusion a hella lot more than anyone else does.

One thing the radical liberals still don't get: The Dems lost the election more than Trump won it.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
Reply #64 posted 04/09/19 5:15am

13cjk13

Pokeno4Money said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

And let's not forget the corrupt DNC colluding to screw Bernie in the primaries.

And Donna Brazile colluding with Hillary by giving her the debate questions in advance.

One thing the radical liberals still don't get: The Dems lost the election more than Trump won it.

Oh, and HILLARY GOT 3 MILLION MORE VOTES than the current cu*t in the white house. There's that.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"
Reply #65 posted 04/09/19 5:36am

DiminutiveRock
er

13cjk13 said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Oh, and HILLARY GOT 3 MILLION MORE VOTES than the current cu*t in the white house. There's that.

A fact that the radical Cons still don't get, MORE Americans voted for HC than DJT.

"His wretched incompetence and imbecility have weakened the country, delighted our adversaries and terrified our friends. Never in the annals of American history has a bigger failure and joke risen as high as the @realDonaldTrump" - S. Schmidt
Reply #66 posted 04/09/19 6:52am

ColAngus

Pokeno said -

But do you realize how silly it is to say something that is "the best in ages" has "nowhere to go but up"? If something is at it's best, or at it's high point, there are only two things that can happen: It can maintain, or it can go down. Fact is, despite all the idiot liberal prognosticators who predicted a market crash if Trump won election, the exact OPPOSITE happened and the market soared immediately after the election. Imagine that!

Not sure what you mean by massive giveaway for the rich? Unless you mean business owners?

While you started out agreeing - I will clarify with this - the "giveaway " was the tax cuts that .... will add so much to income equality and deficits ... we will pay for years for this one .

I meant that after 2009 -10 ... the economy had no where to go but up .... Trump inherited that going up .... when he campaigned he said "oh its so bad" and then as soon as he gets elected "oh we are doing a great job turning it around " .... who buys this crap ???

Colonel Angus may be smelly. colonel angus may be a little rough . but deep down ... Colonel angus is very sweet.
Reply #67 posted 04/09/19 7:08am

poppys

Notice how all Trumpers ever talk about is money??? They are even impressed with FAKE MONEY. That and pushing people around is what they live for.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #68 posted 04/09/19 7:19am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

Notice how all Trumpers ever talk about is money??? They are even impressed with FAKE MONEY. That and pushing people around is what they live for.

They have put more importance on tax cuts than on the Ten Commandments.

Reply #69 posted 04/09/19 10:10am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

They have put more importance on tax cuts than on the Ten Commandments.

That's because they prop up FAKE RELIGION too.

[Edited 4/10/19 1:24am]

Reply #70 posted 04/09/19 10:48am

DiminutiveRock
er

ColAngus said:

Pokeno said -

But do you realize how silly it is to say something that is "the best in ages" has "nowhere to go but up"? If something is at it's best, or at it's high point, there are only two things that can happen: It can maintain, or it can go down. Fact is, despite all the idiot liberal prognosticators who predicted a market crash if Trump won election, the exact OPPOSITE happened and the market soared immediately after the election. Imagine that!

Not sure what you mean by massive giveaway for the rich? Unless you mean business owners?

While you started out agreeing - I will clarify with this - the "giveaway " was the tax cuts that .... will add so much to income equality and deficits ... we will pay for years for this one .

I meant that after 2009 -10 ... the economy had no where to go but up .... Trump inherited that going up .... when he campaigned he said "oh its so bad" and then as soon as he gets elected "oh we are doing a great job turning it around " .... who buys this crap ???

His base ---> the misinformed and willingly ignorant. neutral

"His wretched incompetence and imbecility have weakened the country, delighted our adversaries and terrified our friends. Never in the annals of American history has a bigger failure and joke risen as high as the @realDonaldTrump" - S. Schmidt
Reply #71 posted 04/09/19 2:07pm

jjhunsecker

DiminutiveRocker said:

13cjk13 said:

Pokeno4Money said:

A fact that the radical Cons still don't get, MORE Americans voted for HC than DJT.

And what they refuse to accept is that Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 out of the last 7 elections
Reply #72 posted 04/09/19 4:25pm

Pokeno4Money

ColAngus said:

Pokeno said -

I certainly didn't buy it. Everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. His mouth is his biggest weakness. But let's keep in mind, he's a politician. Pretty much any other president in that situation would say something similar. I take zero stock in what he says, all I care about are his actions as president that impact my country. Even his infidelity means nothing to me, if you look at the history of past presidents there's been many who have been unfaithful even while in office.

I guess to summarize, Trump has certainly contributed to the great economy but there were other factors in play as well.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
Reply #73 posted 04/09/19 5:11pm

PennyPurple

Pokeno4Money said:

I certainly didn't buy it. Everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. His mouth is his biggest weakness. But let's keep in mind, he's a politician. Pretty much any other president in that situation would say something similar. I take zero stock in what he says, all I care about are his actions as president that impact my country. Even his infidelity means nothing to me, if you look at the history of past presidents there's been many who have been unfaithful even while in office.

I guess to summarize, Trump has certainly contributed to the great economy but there were other factors in play as well.

Trump is not a politician, that's 1/2 the problem, he doesn't know shit on how the government works. The other 1/2 of his problem is he is a blooming idiot.

Reply #74 posted 04/09/19 9:30pm

Pokeno4Money

PennyPurple said:

Trump is not a politician, that's 1/2 the problem, he doesn't know shit on how the government works. The other 1/2 of his problem is he is a blooming idiot.

In that respect Trump is no different than AOC. That's what the country seems to want, people that don't know shit about how the government works. That's because many people view it as a good thing, as they are tired of the status quo. On the job training for both. But at least Trump made a hella career for himself, his expertise in certain areas is unparalleled.

Reply #75 posted 04/09/19 9:38pm

PennyPurple

Pokeno4Money said:

PennyPurple said:

In that respect Trump is no different than AOC. That's what the country seems to want, people that don't know shit about how the government works. That's because many people view it as a good thing, as they are tired of the status quo. On the job training for both. But at least Trump made a hella career for himself, his expertise in certain areas is unparalleled.

AOC isn't running for President.

Reply #76 posted 04/09/19 11:45pm

drfunkentstein

Why in the Hell is Trump being praised on a place dedicated to open mindedness the Purple One preached………… this shouldn't be here…… everyone is entitled to their opinion……… but how someone can listen to Prince and his message and support Trump at the same time is unfathomable to me. Trump stands opposite everything Prince stood for………… The ignorance/hatred of People of Color from Donald Trump should prevent anyone who is Prince fan from from supporting this madness……… I am dumbfounded.

Reply #77 posted 04/09/19 11:47pm

drfunkentstein

S2DG said:

A Trump rally on the Org? hmm

Right? This is unbelievable………

Reply #78 posted 04/09/19 11:49pm

BombSquad

- is the weakest, most incompetent and most dishonest piece of shit ever still in office? check.

- will the worthless dumbed down American trailer trash re-elect him? you can bet your ass! LMFAO

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #79 posted 04/09/19 11:50pm

drfunkentstein

BombSquad said:

- is the weakest, most incompetent and most dishonest piece of shit ever still in office? check.

- will the worthless dumbed down American trailer trash re-elect him? you can bet your ass! LMFAO

Ugh sadly this may be our reality……… (shakes head)

Reply #80 posted 04/10/19 1:30am

Pokeno4Money

drfunkentstein said:

Why in the Hell is Trump being praised on a place dedicated to open mindedness the Purple One preached………… this shouldn't be here…… everyone is entitled to their opinion……… but how someone can listen to Prince and his message and support Trump at the same time is unfathomable to me. Trump stands opposite everything Prince stood for………… The ignorance/hatred of People of Color from Donald Trump should prevent anyone who is Prince fan from from supporting this madness……… I am dumbfounded.

Damn .... another newbie who don't know nothing about Prince. whofarted

Guess who wrote this song (I'll give ya a hint, his name rhymes with "rinse"):

Reply #81 posted 04/10/19 1:51am

drfunkentstein

Pokeno4Money said:

drfunkentstein said:

Damn .... another newbie who don't know nothing about Prince. whofarted

Guess who wrote this song (I'll give ya a hint, his name rhymes with "rinse"):

Dude………… he wrote one song……… endorsement of Trump that is not.

Reply #82 posted 04/10/19 3:20am

BombSquad

drfunkentstein said:

Prince also mentioned France in Sign O' the Times!!!!
that clearly means he supported French Fries and suggests we should eat nothing else!!!111!11!!!

nevermind some clowns who play Ms Smartypants, yet obviously don't even have the slightest clue about the lyrics LMFAO

[Edited 4/10/19 3:21am]

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #83 posted 04/10/19 3:46am

Pokeno4Money

drfunkentstein said:

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Y'all are a trip.

Back in the day when Trump was a much bigger asshole, y'all didn't have a problem with him cuz he was a Hillary-supporting Dem.

But as soon as he turned Republican, THEN y'all had a problem with him??? lol

Bbbbbbbbbbbbut it's only ONE song!

Yeah the song has Trump's full name in the song title!

And yeah Trump's full name is mentioned at least 7 times!

And yeah the chorus keeps saying Trump "fulfills your every wish, your every dream"!

Bbbbbbbbbbbut that don't mean he endorsed Trump!

Reply #84 posted 04/10/19 4:32am

DiminutiveRock
er

PennyPurple said:

Yep, nod there's that.

Reply #85 posted 04/10/19 5:00am

13cjk13

Pokeno4Money said:

PennyPurple said:

I know!! He knows how to grab women by their pussies and rape under age girls! Mock the disabled and cheat on all of his wives. fucking UNPARALLELED!!

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"
Reply #86 posted 04/10/19 5:01am

BombSquad

BombSquad said:

nevermind some clowns who play Ms Smartypants, yet obviously don't even have the slightest clue about the lyrics LMFAO

thanks for confirming this LOL

Reply #87 posted 04/10/19 6:58am

poppys

drfunkentstein said:

And yet they not only support him, they justify their support with a bait & switch. See what the troll did there??? He ignored your post about the hatred of People of Color from Donald Trump, and made it about a lyric Prince wrote. It's not ignorance though, don't give them that pass. They know exactly what they are doing and so does Trump.

This thread was started by another troll who says he is posting as a character anyway, so the manure is deep in here. The hatred of others is palpable, good little Trumpers stoop very low, just like they're told.

Reply #88 posted 04/10/19 7:01am

PennyPurple

drfunkentstein said:

BombSquad said:

Ugh sadly this may be our reality……… (shakes head)

Maybe Dr. Funk can use his podcast to speak out against voting for Trump. wink

Reply #89 posted 04/10/19 7:05am

littlemissG

Pokeno4Money said:

But at least Trump made a hella career for himself, his expertise in certain areas is unparalleled.

Really? His development are not world class, or overly profitable compared to Hilton, and others. As a casino owner a walk down the Vegas Strip wins him a participation trophy, Trump Atlantic City is long gone. He😆’s property rich and CASH POOR. Finally, why don’t you fly on Trump airlines or use your Trump University degree to make million dollar deals. More likely, use your settlement from the lawsuit to cover your mortgage for the month.
No More Haters on the Internet.
Page 3 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > MAGA UPDATE: TRUMP 2020! Massive Dow Rally Will Be Unleashed! Unemployment now at 50!!! year LOW! NO COLLUSION!!