independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 23rd Jan 2020 6:29pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > It's time for U.S. Blacks to separate from the herd
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 04/05/19 9:54am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

So why did you post it here then?

Basically if people don't support you they are against 'black people'?

Even black people...

It isn't about color genius, it is about OPPRESSION.

Why did I post it? The same reason anyone would post here.

Graycap said:i can care less what people that dont have my peoples best interest think

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 04/05/19 9:55am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Graycap23 said:

Same clowns replying who are perfectly comfortable in this oppressive shit.

You sure articulate well, what you want to 'discuss'

Basically if people don't support you they are against 'black people'? and clowns.

Even black people...

In
Reply #122 posted 04/05/19 10:00am

2elijah

I think these topics are always difficult to discuss here.
Happy New Year!
Reply #123 posted 04/05/19 10:33am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:

You mean these guys?

Meet your all-white, all-male Senate death panel | Healthcare

See the source image

I see a lot of diversity here... some are wearing red ties and others have on blue ties

Scandalous considering they are all Republicans. I thought they outlawed the color blue.

Reply #124 posted 04/05/19 10:42am

Graycap23

OldFriends4Sale said:

Graycap23 said:

Basically if people don't support you they are against 'black people'? and clowns.

Even black people...

Since u dont care about the topic, why are u here?
Ive heard your view.
Good 4 u.
These same fools have been showing up in my podt saying the same shit for well over a decade. It is obvious as to why.
If u dont like the posts.....ignore them.
[Edited 4/5/19 10:51am]
FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
Reply #125 posted 04/05/19 11:03am

RodeoSchro

Graycap23 said:

I'm assuming you're looking in the mirror, sport.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #126 posted 04/05/19 11:37am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Even black people...

Since u dont care about the topic, why are u here? Ive heard your view. Good 4 u. These same fools have been showing up in my podt saying the same shit for well over a decade. It is obvious as to why. If u dont like the posts.....ignore them. [Edited 4/5/19 10:51am]

why are you acting brand new

Just because someone gives a different opinion doesn't mean they are against you.

all your name calling (Strawmen) and pacifier sucking, hey, you're in your feelings

But don't act like you only post in threads you agree with
My reply to the topic was clear and actually SUPPORTIVE. So I you reactiving emotionally maybe it is you who should not post topics if you cannot deal with reasonable replies.

That is a waste of time. And you know there isn't 1 community of Black Americans. There are people who think they way you do as far as your reasonings. But there are many who don't.

There are many 'white' Americans who have left the USA, or other countries for almost similar reason or varying reasons. Why not just go to another country. Research, and make that move.

Africa has some good cities and countries, Ghana, the Ivory Coast, some parts in Nigeria and others.

Just move and change your life.

In
Reply #127 posted 04/05/19 12:58pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Even black people...

Since u dont care about the topic, why are u here? Ive heard your view. Good 4 u. These same fools have been showing up in my podt saying the same shit for well over a decade. It is obvious as to why. If u dont like the posts.....ignore them. [Edited 4/5/19 10:51am]

You're the one campaigning for segregation!

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #128 posted 04/05/19 1:07pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

2elijah said:

They lack reality! People are freaking moving to the USA in droves not the other way around.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #129 posted 04/05/19 1:11pm

NorthC

2elijah said:

No, they aren't. Unless you're obsessed with skin colour.
Reply #130 posted 04/05/19 1:15pm

Graycap23

OldFriends4Sale said:

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Even black people...

Just because someone gives a different opinion doesn't mean they are against you.

all your name calling (Strawmen) and pacifier sucking, hey, you're in your feelings

My reply to the topic was clear and actually SUPPORTIVE. So I you reactiving emotionally maybe it is you who should not post topics if you cannot deal with reasonable replies.

That is a waste of time. And you know there isn't 1 community of Black Americans. There are people who think they way you do as far as your reasonings. But there are many who don't.

There are many 'white' Americans who have left the USA, or other countries for almost similar reason or varying reasons. Why not just go to another country. Research, and make that move.

Africa has some good cities and countries, Ghana, the Ivory Coast, some parts in Nigeria and others.

lol.....how is me moving from the U.S. Going to fix the oppression in the U.S.?
Reply #131 posted 04/05/19 2:17pm

2elijah

NorthC said:

2elijah said:

No, they aren't. Unless you're obsessed with skin colour.

Lmao. I stand by my comment, however, I do believe the latter part of your comment, was meant to define white nationalists/kkk/Nazis supporters, in this country, who are the ones who have an extreme obsession with skin color. Carry on. bored2
Happy New Year!
Reply #132 posted 04/05/19 2:27pm

2elijah

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

The

Even black people...

It’s not. Not even if suggested you move to Africa. Black Americans’ fight ‘is here’. This is our country, and we have the right to express how we feel about the existence of racial discrimination in America, and other societal issues, just as much as anyone else in America, including those who live outside the U.S., and express their views about societal ills/injustices in their country, which doesn’t mean one should leave because they have passionate conscerns, for the injustices that exists. There are many ways to fight those injustices as we’ve seen over the years.

We already know we can pick up and move if we choose, but that’s exactly what racists would like to see.. Black Americans leaving in masses. Stay and let them know this is your country, and you have every right to be here.

On the other hand...I have a question for you that’s kind of related to the topic. It seems the topic of reparations for descendants of Africans who were enslaved in America, is being talked about, among democratic candidates for president.

That’s a ‘hot’ button topic. Honestly, I don’t see that going anywhere, because none of them have really presented a plan, on how that would be handled if they were elected president. Some of the candidates spoke at the National Action Network today. How do you feel about it?

Here’s a link on the topic:

https://www.google.com/ur...6643370303
[Edited 4/5/19 14:40pm]
Happy New Year!
Reply #133 posted 04/05/19 2:37pm

Graycap23

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:
It’s not. Not even if suggested you move to Africa. Black Americans’ fight ‘is here’. This is our country, and we have the right to express how we feel about the existence of racial discrimination in America, and other societal issues, just as much as anyone else in America, including those who live outside the U.S., and express their views about societal ills/injustices in their country, which doesn’t mean one should leave because they have passionate conscerns, for the injustices that exists. There are many ways to fight those injustices as we’ve seen over the years. We already know we can pick up and move if we choose, but that’s exactly what racists would like to see.. Black Americans leaving in masses. Stay and let them know this is your country, and you have every right to be here. On the other hand...I have a question for you that’s kind of related to the topic. It seems the topic of reparations for descendants of Africans who were enslaved in America, is being talked about, among democratic candidates for president. That’s a ‘hot’ button topic. Honestly, I don’t see that going anywhere, because none of them have really presented a plan, on how that would be handled if they were elected president. Some of the candidates spoke at the National Action Network today. How do you feel about it? [Edited 4/5/19 14:35pm]

Ez: Blacks folks shouldn't have 2 pay a single dime in Fed or state taxes from this day forward.

They should also go to undergrad, trade or grad school 4 FREE.

[Edited 4/5/19 14:46pm]

Reply #134 posted 04/05/19 2:49pm

2elijah

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

It’s not. Not even if suggested you move to Africa. Black Americans’ fight ‘is here’. This is our country, and we have the right to express how we feel about the existence of racial discrimination in America, and other societal issues, just as much as anyone else in America, including those who live outside the U.S., and express their views about societal ills/injustices in their country, which doesn’t mean one should leave because they have passionate conscerns, for the injustices that exists. There are many ways to fight those injustices as we’ve seen over the years. We already know we can pick up and move if we choose, but that’s exactly what racists would like to see.. Black Americans leaving in masses. Stay and let them know this is your country, and you have every right to be here. On the other hand...I have a question for you that’s kind of related to the topic. It seems the topic of reparations for descendants of Africans who were enslaved in America, is being talked about, among democratic candidates for president. That’s a ‘hot’ button topic. Honestly, I don’t see that going anywhere, because none of them have really presented a plan, on how that would be handled if they were elected president. Some of the candidates spoke at the National Action Network today. How do you feel about it? [Edited 4/5/19 14:35pm]

Ez: Blacks folks shouldn't have 2 pay a single dim in Fed or state taxes from this day forward.

They should also go to Undergrad, trade or grad school 4 FREE.

That’s a good one. My question is, how far back will they go with determining who will get reparations. I‘m wondering, if reparations actually happen, should reparations go to Black Americans who were born prior to the civil rights act being signed or further out than that? Eventually there will be a cut-off point. My question is what fair process can they use to determine who receives reparations? I do, however, like your suggestion. I think a few of the candidates are only agreeing to it now, but if elected to office, it remains to be seen if they will act on their decision to push it forward.
[Edited 4/5/19 14:50pm]
Happy New Year!
Reply #135 posted 04/05/19 2:53pm

Graycap23

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

Ez: Blacks folks shouldn't have 2 pay a single dim in Fed or state taxes from this day forward.

That’s a good one. My question is, how far back will they go with determining who will get reparations. I‘m wondering, if reparations actually happen, should reparations go to Black Americans who were born prior to the civil rights act being signed or further out than that? Eventually there will be a cut-off point. My question is what fair process can they use to determine who receives reparations? I do, however, like your suggestion. I think a few of the candidates are only agreeing to it now, but if elected to office, it remains to be seen if they will act on their decision to push it forward. [Edited 4/5/19 14:50pm]

How far back does the DAMAGE go?

Reply #136 posted 04/05/19 2:59pm

2elijah

Gray, here’s a part of the article from the link I provided:

I actually ran into this article by chance, as I had no idea the topic of reparations, was something being considered or discussed by democratic candidates running for the 2020 presidency:

https://www.google.com/ur...6643370303

The 2020 Democratic primary debate over reparations, explained

(Edited for compliance)

“..That attention intensified after some 2020 Democratic candidates commented on reparations to the New York Times and the Washington Post last month.

So far, a handful of candidates have expressed some level of support for reparations: Sens. Kamala Harris (D-CA) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro have called the issue important or acknowledged how history supports calls for restitution.

Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) has been running on a policy that would help close the racial wealth gap, while Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has declined to support reparations but argues that his focus on policies helping distressed communities in general would particularly aid black communities.

The candidate most fervently backing reparations is Marianne Williamson, a self-help guru and spiritual adviser who wants to set aside $100 billion to $500 billion for a reparations program.

Several high-profile candidates have acknowledged the damages of slavery; the century of legalized oppression, terrorism, and disenfranchisement that followed; and how the vestiges of those systems remain embedded in society in practices such as mass incarceration.

Some candidates have also noted that reparations — the process of apologizing and providing restitution to those harmed by slavery and its legacy — would serve as payment for a debt America has yet to truly acknowledge 150 years after emancipation.

But they’ve stopped short of actually calling for reparations programs. Instead, experts say that some candidates have muddied the waters by framing universal programs that would help black communities as a form of reparations — which they aren’t.”

(Click on link to continue reading)
[Edited 4/5/19 15:00pm]
Happy New Year!
Reply #137 posted 04/05/19 3:01pm

2elijah

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

That’s a good one. My question is, how far back will they go with determining who will get reparations. I‘m wondering, if reparations actually happen, should reparations go to Black Americans who were born prior to the civil rights act being signed or further out than that? Eventually there will be a cut-off point. My question is what fair process can they use to determine who receives reparations? I do, however, like your suggestion. I think a few of the candidates are only agreeing to it now, but if elected to office, it remains to be seen if they will act on their decision to push it forward. [Edited 4/5/19 14:50pm]

True.
Happy New Year!
Reply #138 posted 04/05/19 3:05pm

2elijah

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

Good question.
Happy New Year!
Reply #139 posted 04/05/19 3:06pm

2elijah

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

Good question. We shall see how it’s handled if it actually happens... and that’s a big ‘if.’
Happy New Year!
Reply #140 posted 04/05/19 3:10pm

Graycap23

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

Good question. We shall see how it’s handled if it actually happens... and that’s a big ‘if.’

This will not solve the fundamental systematic unrelenting oppression is this country.

These racists teach this nonsense to their kids. It NEVER ends.

This is what needs 2 be addressed more so than reparations.

Reply #141 posted 04/05/19 3:17pm

2elijah

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said:

This will not solve the fundamental systematic unrelenting oppression is this country.

I agree. Lack of cultural education in many families and communities, about the various groups of people living in our country. Not to mention the generational lie of white supremacy, that still lives in the mentality of many in this country.
Happy New Year!
Reply #142 posted 04/05/19 3:23pm

uPtoWnNY

2elijah said:

It is our country. Our ancestors built it with their sweat and blood with no compensation/reparations. We have every right to be and live here. We can’t let f’king racists win no matter how long the fight. We owe it to our ancestors. Black Americans have every right to live here if they so choose. They are rightfully citizens of this country. [Edited 4/3/19 6:17am]

nod

Reply #143 posted 04/05/19 3:30pm

uPtoWnNY

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said: Good question. We shall see how it’s handled if it actually happens... and that’s a big ‘if.’

The reality is, racism will only end when humanity ends.

Speaking for myself, these racist mfers can think whatever they want, as long as they obey the law and don't mess with anyone. If not, then do what Malcolm X told us to do.

Reply #144 posted 04/05/19 3:34pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said: It’s not. Not even if suggested you move to Africa. Black Americans’ fight ‘is here’. This is our country, and we have the right to express how we feel about the existence of racial discrimination in America, and other societal issues, just as much as anyone else in America, including those who live outside the U.S., and express their views about societal ills/injustices in their country, which doesn’t mean one should leave because they have passionate conscerns, for the injustices that exists. There are many ways to fight those injustices as we’ve seen over the years. We already know we can pick up and move if we choose, but that’s exactly what racists would like to see.. Black Americans leaving in masses. Stay and let them know this is your country, and you have every right to be here. On the other hand...I have a question for you that’s kind of related to the topic. It seems the topic of reparations for descendants of Africans who were enslaved in America, is being talked about, among democratic candidates for president. That’s a ‘hot’ button topic. Honestly, I don’t see that going anywhere, because none of them have really presented a plan, on how that would be handled if they were elected president. Some of the candidates spoke at the National Action Network today. How do you feel about it? [Edited 4/5/19 14:35pm]

Ez: Blacks folks shouldn't have 2 pay a single dime in Fed or state taxes from this day forward.

They should also go to undergrad, trade or grad school 4 FREE.

[Edited 4/5/19 14:46pm]

No no no... all bad ideas. Even worse than reparations. But even if reparations were paid in 5 years most would have spent it all and would be back in the same boat... well except it would push race relations back Decades. But yeah most people (and this is for ALL PEOPLE) would make poor choices and squander it all away...

But here is my outline: #1 determine how many were eligible at the time. I have read it was about 4 million. If we say it is 100K. There are about 40 Million black people so each gets 1/10 of that or 10K. Minus any direct assistance federal for the last 3 years.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #145 posted 04/05/19 3:38pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Graycap23 said:

2elijah said:

Graycap23 said: Good question. We shall see how it’s handled if it actually happens... and that’s a big ‘if.’

on the other hand, we have people who push a victim mindset as well as other race-based bigotry against other races in order, to some extent, to excuse poor decisions as well as lack of interest in educational opportunities.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #146 posted 04/05/19 4:04pm

uPtoWnNY

djThunderfunk said:

That's called segregation.

[Edited 4/3/19 5:37am]

There's plenty of that already, especially here in the NYC metro area.

This is from 2017, but's it stone-cold truth.

https://www.brickunderground.com/live/long-island-history-segregation

Reply #147 posted 04/05/19 4:17pm

OnlyNDaUsa

uPtoWnNY said:

djThunderfunk said:

That's called segregation.

[Edited 4/3/19 5:37am]

There's plenty of that already, especially here in the NYC metro area.

This is from 2017, but's it stone-cold truth.

https://www.brickunderground.com/live/long-island-history-segregation

not by force

Reply #148 posted 04/05/19 5:22pm

2elijah

Gotta laugh at folks who accuse and believe that Black Americans, who speak of America‘s documented, history of racism/present-day racism, is because they like to ‘play victim’ and blame society for one’s failures, lol.
[Edited 4/5/19 17:24pm]
Happy New Year!
Reply #149 posted 04/05/19 5:35pm

Graycap23

2elijah said:

Gotta laugh at folks who accuse and believe that Black Americans, who speak of America‘s documented, history of racism/present-day racism, is because they like to ‘play victim’ and blame society for one’s failures, lol.
[Edited 4/5/19 17:24pm]

Yes..but I have no interest in those folks.
They clearly can related to those who created this racist nonsense.
Im over it.
Page 5 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > It's time for U.S. Blacks to separate from the herd