independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > It's time for U.S. Blacks to separate from the herd
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 04/04/19 9:23pm

Graycap23

OldFriends4Sale said:

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Dude, and you really want people to take this seriously?

i can care less what people that dont have my peoples best interest think. I said it, and i meant it

So why did you post it here then?

Basically if people don't support you they are against 'black people'?

Even black people...

-[Slur snip - luv4u] -
FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 04/05/19 6:30am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Mom I want a Pepsi. Mike you're on drugs.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #92 posted 04/05/19 6:36am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Graycap23 said:

There are a few people in this thread that clearly dont give a shit about the plight of black people. It would be great if u just stop commenting on the subject.

How many blacks do you believe will be in on a plan to move to Mexico? Five or six? I doubt you could truly talk into that many doing it. The thread is crackpot. Not happening. Now do Americans but vacation property out of the USA. Sure. This is Trump economy the people that had to continue to work because retirement plans were low..now all time highs can now retire and spend.
Reply #93 posted 04/05/19 6:43am

RodeoSchro

OldFriends4Sale said:

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said: i can care less what people that dont have my peoples best interest think. I said it, and i meant it

Even black people...

It's the same old thing with Graycap. Bitch, bitch, bitch but when asked what his solutions are, you get told to F off because you don't care about black people.

You know, there are some people in this world that aren't happy unless they're unhappy.

Reply #94 posted 04/05/19 7:36am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Even black people...

It's the same old thing with Graycap. Bitch, bitch, bitch but when asked what his solutions are, you get told to F off because you don't care about black people.

You know, there are some people in this world that aren't happy unless they're unhappy.

Not only that the idea that people are moving out of the USA in droves is insane. They are moving here in droves because this is still one of the best places to live even with the problems, problems we will always have. You can find places in America that are predominately black so if these people only want to be around blacks they can move there??

Reply #95 posted 04/05/19 7:50am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

Not only that the idea that people are moving out of the USA in droves is insane. They are moving here in droves because this is still one of the best places to live even with the problems, problems we will always have. You can find places in America that are predominately black so if these people only want to be around blacks they can move there??

Reminds me of the time all these idiot Republicans were crying that "IF YOU PASS OBAMACARE, ALL THE DOCTORS ARE GOING TO QUIT!!11!1!!" Of course, none did.

I can't remember if you were one of those Pollyannas or not.

Reply #96 posted 04/05/19 7:53am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Reminds me of the time all these idiot Republicans were crying that "IF YOU PASS OBAMACARE, ALL THE DOCTORS ARE GOING TO QUIT!!11!1!!" Of course, none did.

Not without nothing really changed.

Reply #97 posted 04/05/19 8:01am

2freaky4church

Imagine if Farrakhan had a state? He would outlaw democracy. There would be massive censorship of books, etc. He would make women cover their heads and dress codes would be enforced. Sex before marriage would be outlawed. Homosexuals would be persecuted.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #98 posted 04/05/19 8:04am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

Not without nothing really changed.

Can you please translate that into English? TIA.

Reply #99 posted 04/05/19 8:16am

2freaky4church

Furry is his own animal.

Reply #100 posted 04/05/19 8:26am

SuperFurryAnim
al

2freaky4church1 said:

Furry is his own animal.

I find the threat hilarious. 2E knows someone that just up and moved. Where? The probably retired and moved. Why? Because 401k/DOW is sky fucking high and no collusion was found that would create panic and crash it. On top of good job numbers, these old people can retire it is a nonstop part in Trumps America. Friend probably bought a vacation home in Mexico.

Reply #101 posted 04/05/19 8:27am

2elijah

2freaky4church1 said:

Imagine if Farrakhan had a state? He would outlaw democracy. There would be massive censorship of books, etc. He would make women cover their heads and dress codes would be enforced. Sex before marriage would be outlawed. Homosexuals would be persecuted.

He would be practicing according to his religion and it would mostly be those who follow Islam, that would be living among him, if that happened.m. Farrakhan is not the leader of Black Americans as a whole. We are individuals who think for ourselves, with individual interests and come from various educational, economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Please remember that. Thanks.
[Edited 4/5/19 8:29am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #102 posted 04/05/19 8:38am

2elijah

SuperFurryAnimal said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Furry is his own animal.

I find the threat hilarious. 2E knows someone that just up and moved. Where? The probably retired and moved. Why? Because 401k/DOW is sky fucking high and no collusion was found that would create panic and crash it. On top of good job numbers, these old people can retire it is a nonstop part in Trumps America. Friend probably bought a vacation home in Mexico.

Just stop it. I’ll only reply to you once, since I don’t particularly care for your crazy posts, but I am just clarifying about some friends I stated moved out of the U. S.

My friends who moved out of the U.S. are not of retirement age, they weren’t even 40 when they both left. They did not retire, they quit their jobs. They both had jobs with good pay, but just got disgusted of living in America, given the current, political atmosphere and the continued racism. They’re quite comfortable economically, where they live, and so far not experiencing the racism they felt here.
[Edited 4/5/19 9:11am]
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #103 posted 04/05/19 8:56am

RodeoSchro

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Just stop it. I’ll only reply to you once, since I don’t particularly care for your crazy posts, but I am just clarifying about some friends I stated moved out of the U. S. My friends who moved out of the U.S. are not of retirement age, they weren’t even 40 when they both left. They both had jobs with good pay, but just got disgusted of living in America, given the current, political atmosphere and the continued racism. They’re quite comfortable economically, where they live, and so far not experiencing the racism they felt here.

I'm glad they are happy.

Where did they move to?

Reply #104 posted 04/05/19 8:58am

2freaky4church

2Elijah, what about identity politics?

Reply #105 posted 04/05/19 9:02am

2elijah

RodeoSchro said:

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Just stop it. I’ll only reply to you once, since I don’t particularly care for your crazy posts, but I am just clarifying about some friends I stated moved out of the U. S. My friends who moved out of the U.S. are not of retirement age, they weren’t even 40 when they both left. They both had jobs with good pay, but just got disgusted of living in America, given the current, political atmosphere and the continued racism. They’re quite comfortable economically, where they live, and so far not experiencing the racism they felt here.

I'm glad they are happy.

Where did they move to?

Mexico, and the other one lived in Thailand, but found out she came back to the states just to straighten out some paperwork, but she’s planning on returning soon to Thailand. A third one moved to Panama.
[Edited 4/5/19 9:04am]
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #106 posted 04/05/19 9:05am

poppys

2freaky4church1 said:

You mean these guys?

Meet your all-white, all-male Senate death panel | Healthcare

See the source image

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #107 posted 04/05/19 9:05am

2elijah

2freaky4church1 said:

What about it?
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #108 posted 04/05/19 9:08am

SuperFurryAnim
al

2elijah said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

THEY RETIRED AT 40??? The economy is booming in USA! Hopefully, they aren't glued to CNN and believing the conspiracy theories of Russian collusion and that Trump is some madman like another HITLER! ZERO COLLUSION, NO WARS, DOW HIGH, JOBS, GOOD GOOD GOOD THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP, ECONOMY STRONG! MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE MOVING ARE ABLE TO RETIRE AT THIS POINT.

Reply #109 posted 04/05/19 9:11am

SuperFurryAnim
al

2freaky4church1 said:

TRUMP IS IN CHARGE! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD PEOPLE BE MOVING TO MEXICO IN THIS ECONOMY? LOL. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GET IN. MAYBE TO MEXICO FOR VACATION. lol

Reply #110 posted 04/05/19 9:15am

RodeoSchro

2elijah said:

RodeoSchro said:

I'm glad they are happy.

Where did they move to?

Mexico, and the other one lived in Thailand, but found out she came back to the states just to straighten out some paperwork, but she’s planning on returning soon to Thailand. A third one moved to Panama. [Edited 4/5/19 9:04am]

Thanks.

Maybe they have some ideas on stuff those countries do that we don't, or that those countries do better than we do and how so, that they could share with us so that we could improve race relations here.

I've heard great things about Thailand.

Reply #111 posted 04/05/19 9:24am

Graycap23

Same clowns replying who are perfectly comfortable in this oppressive shit.

Reply #112 posted 04/05/19 9:32am

jjhunsecker

2elijah said:

2freaky4church1 said:

He would be practicing according to his religion and it would mostly be those who follow Islam, that would be living among him, if that happened.m. Farrakhan is not the leader of Black Americans as a whole. We are individuals who think for ourselves, with individual interests and come from various educational, economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Please remember that. Thanks.

Farrakhan is essentially a cult leader, with a pretty small following, along with being a religious fanatic. I would no more follow him than I would David Koresh or Jim Jones or Jerry Falwell.
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
Reply #113 posted 04/05/19 9:36am

2elijah

RodeoSchro said:

2elijah said:

RodeoSchro said:

I'm glad they are happy.

Where did they move to?

Mexico, and the other one lived in Thailand, but found out she came back to the states just to straighten out some paperwork, but she’s planning on returning soon to Thailand. A third one moved to Panama. [Edited 4/5/19 9:04am]

Thanks.

Maybe they have some ideas on stuff those countries do that we don't, or that those countries do better than we do and how so, that they could share with us so that we could improve race relations here.

I've heard great things about Thailand.

It was my son’s friend who moved To Thailand. She was into fashion so it worked for her. The people there just treated her with respect is all. The one in Mexico is into spiritual healing services, and has her own business. She studies the culture of the people by learning from them, and communicates with others who are into that field of work. She’s been there for two years. The couple who moved to Panama opened a bed and breakfast.

It really is about treating others as you want to be treated, and being respectful and understanding of one’s culture, without the ignorance of stereotyped views. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want to be treated like a human being
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #114 posted 04/05/19 9:37am

jjhunsecker

2freaky4church1 said:

What is "identity politics " anyway? Everybody seems to have their own definition of it, based on their own biases and beliefs
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
Reply #115 posted 04/05/19 9:37am

2elijah

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

Farrakhan is essentially a cult leader, with a pretty small following, along with being a religious fanatic. I would no more follow him than I would David Koresh or Jim Jones or Jerry Falwell.

Exactly.
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #116 posted 04/05/19 9:38am

2elijah

jjhunsecker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

What is "identity politics " anyway? Everybody seems to have their own definition of it, based on their own biases and beliefs

I’m waiting for 2freaky to explain it, lol.
[Edited 4/5/19 9:39am]
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Reply #117 posted 04/05/19 9:39am

Graycap23

OldFriends4Sale said:

Graycap23 said:

OldFriends4Sale said: i can care less what people that dont have my peoples best interest think. I said it, and i meant it

Even black people...

It isn't about color genius, it is about OPPRESSION.

Why did I post it? The same reason anyone would post here.

Reply #118 posted 04/05/19 9:40am

jjhunsecker

poppys said:

2freaky4church1 said:

You mean these guys?

See the source image

I see a lot of diversity here... some are wearing red ties and others have on blue ties
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
Reply #119 posted 04/05/19 9:48am

2elijah

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:

2freaky4church1 said:

You mean these guys?

See the source image

I see a lot of diversity here... some are wearing red ties and others have on blue ties

lol
#NOFEAR
BIDEN/HARRIS 11/3/20
Page 4 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > It's time for U.S. Blacks to separate from the herd