independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th May 2019 11:31am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > ZOMG Watch That Fat Fuck Alex Jones Melt Down At A Restaurant!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

RodeoSchro

ZOMG Watch That Fat Fuck Alex Jones Melt Down At A Restaurant!

This is AWESOME!

That fat fuck Alex Jones - America's Biggest Piece of Shit - got totally OWNED at a fried chicken joint in Austin. (NOTE TO SELF - I need to hang out more in Austin!)

So here's the story - that fat fuck went to dinner with his "wife" but didn't get enough food for his fat ass, so they went to restaurant #2 to...have some fried chicken for dessert. falloff

What a fat fuck! And I do mean FAT. Wait until you see the video! He's such a fat fuck that he can't even tuck in his shirt! That's the true sign of a fatass! And he calls OTHER people "slobs" Hey pot, meet kettle!

So this fat, disgusting fucking piece of dog shit went to dinner with Joe Rogan, and by the way - whoever it was that said I should listen to Joe Rogan? Fuck that. If Joe Rogan is having dinner with this piece of shit, then Joe Rogan is a piece of shit, too.

Back to the fatness. That fat fuck Alex Jones did not get enough to eat at the steakhouse, so he went to a fried chicken restaurant. Honestly - you are the definition of "fat fuck" if you have to go eat fried chicken because steak didn't fill you up.

The good patrons of Lucy's Fried Chicken realized quickly (probably by the stench of shit that fat fuck Alex Jones most certainly emanates 24/7/365) that a fat fuck was in their presence, so they told him what kind of a fat fuck he really and truly is.

One lady says, "Hey, when are you due? When are you due, Alex? When are you due, Alex?" ZOMG we have a new American heroine!

In typical fat fuck fashion, that fat fuck Alex Jones started yelling at everyone, calling them slobs, libtards and "not Americans".

He got laughed out of the place.

AWESOME!

Click on the Houston Chronicle link and watch the video. But be forewarned - when I call him a fat fuck, trust me - he's FAT! falloff

https://www.chron.com/new...mpid=hpctp

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/27/19 5:07pm

DiminutiveRock
er

lol lol lol lol lol lol

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #2 posted 03/28/19 12:51am

JorisE73

lol Why is that shit still walking around?
And for Joe Rogan, I really don;t get why he's hanging with that idiot but I listen to his Podcasts becuase he has good guests on.

Reply #3 posted 03/28/19 3:20am

EmmaMcG

RodeoSchro said:

This is AWESOME!

That fat fuck Alex Jones - America's Biggest Piece of Shit - got totally OWNED at a fried chicken joint in Austin. (NOTE TO SELF - I need to hang out more in Austin!)

So here's the story - that fat fuck went to dinner with his "wife" but didn't get enough food for his fat ass, so they went to restaurant #2 to...have some fried chicken for dessert. falloff

What a fat fuck! And I do mean FAT. Wait until you see the video! He's such a fat fuck that he can't even tuck in his shirt! That's the true sign of a fatass! And he calls OTHER people "slobs" Hey pot, meet kettle!

So this fat, disgusting fucking piece of dog shit went to dinner with Joe Rogan, and by the way - whoever it was that said I should listen to Joe Rogan? Fuck that. If Joe Rogan is having dinner with this piece of shit, then Joe Rogan is a piece of shit, too.

Back to the fatness. That fat fuck Alex Jones did not get enough to eat at the steakhouse, so he went to a fried chicken restaurant. Honestly - you are the definition of "fat fuck" if you have to go eat fried chicken because steak didn't fill you up.

The good patrons of Lucy's Fried Chicken realized quickly (probably by the stench of shit that fat fuck Alex Jones most certainly emanates 24/7/365) that a fat fuck was in their presence, so they told him what kind of a fat fuck he really and truly is.

One lady says, "Hey, when are you due? When are you due, Alex? When are you due, Alex?" ZOMG we have a new American heroine!

In typical fat fuck fashion, that fat fuck Alex Jones started yelling at everyone, calling them slobs, libtards and "not Americans".

He got laughed out of the place.

AWESOME!

Click on the Houston Chronicle link and watch the video. But be forewarned - when I call him a fat fuck, trust me - he's FAT! falloff

https://www.chron.com/new...mpid=hpctp

In fairness, I'm not fat and I never have been. But there's been times where I've eaten steak and then thought, "I could go for some fried chicken right about now".
Reply #4 posted 03/28/19 3:53am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Time to move on from ZERO COLLUSION back to hatred for Alex Jones. RIDICULOUS!

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #5 posted 03/28/19 5:50am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Yep, ZERO COLLUSION is definitely RIDICULOUS. PAY ATTENTION.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
Reply #6 posted 03/28/19 5:54am

BombSquad

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well....
Reply #7 posted 03/28/19 7:19am

DiminutiveRock
er

BombSquad said:

13cjk13 said:

Perfect

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #8 posted 03/28/19 7:19am

RodeoSchro

As usual, any story about pieces of shit includes that fat fuck Alex Jones:

https://www.huffpost.com/...83bdbe59eb

An official with the National Rifle Association corresponded with a prominent Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist to call into question the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, emails obtained by HuffPost show.

NRA officer Mark Richardson emailed Wolfgang Halbig, a noted harasser of parents of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims, to float a conspiracy theory about the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 people were killed last year.

“Just like [Sandy Hook], there is so much more to this story,” Richardson said in an email dated Feb. 15, 2018 ― just one day after the Florida shooting. Twenty children and six adults were killed during the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. “[The Parkland shooter] was not alone.” The email was sent from his official NRA email address.

<snip>

The email exchange between Richardson and Halbig emerged as part of a recent discovery process for an ongoing lawsuit between Infowars host Alex Jones and Sandy Hook parent Scarlett Lewis, who is suing Jones and his show for intentional infliction of emotional distress. For years, he has falsely called the victims of the tragedy “crisis actors,” emboldening dangerous conspiracy theorists to harass people who lost their children in the tragic shooting.

P&R's paladin
Reply #9 posted 03/28/19 7:20am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Alex Jones is a fat fuck and a piece of shit. So is anyone who listens to him, or is friends with him. That includes Joe Rogan.

P&R's paladin
Reply #10 posted 03/28/19 9:13am

nd33

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Alex Jones is a fat fuck and a piece of shit. So is anyone who listens to him, or is friends with him. That includes Joe Rogan.

I’ll tell you what, I don’t know much about Alex Jones, but his appearance on Joe Rogan was entertaining as fuck while I was soldering cables for hours on end. Lunatic!
He doesn’t believe Sandy Hook didn’t happen, BTW. They talked about that.
Music, sweet music, I wish I could caress and...kiss, kiss...
Reply #11 posted 03/28/19 10:04am

KoolEaze

I´m surprised that he was there with Joe Rogan.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"

http://kooleasehvac.com/
Reply #12 posted 03/28/19 11:35am

SuperFurryAnim
al

King Rodeo doesn't like Alex and Joe so do as the king says. Well, Rodeo! I like Joe Rogan and Alex Jones. I don't care if someone is a fat fuck! Go back to giving over your paycheck to Joel Osteen.

Reply #13 posted 03/28/19 12:00pm

RodeoSchro

KoolEaze said:

I have determined that Joe Rogan is a piece of shit, based on his relationship with that fat fuck Alex Jones. Keep in mind that they allegedly "broke up" a couple weeks ago but obviously that was a marketing ploy.

You're known by the company you keep and Rogan keeps company with a fat fuck/piece of shit. That makes Rogan a piece of shit, too. At least, in my eyes.

P&R's paladin
Reply #14 posted 03/28/19 12:02pm

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

King Rodeo doesn't like Alex and Joe so do as the king says. Well, Rodeo! I like Joe Rogan and Alex Jones. I don't care if someone is a fat fuck! Go back to giving over your paycheck to Joel Osteen.

First of all, I will never be King but I am running for Emperor in the near future. Your support will be appreciated.

I've never stopped giving my paycheck to Joel Osteen, so you can take that off your worry list.

Alex Jones is a fat fuck; it appears Joe Rogan is too. As I said above, you're known by the company you keep. You can figure out the rest.

P&R's paladin
Reply #15 posted 03/28/19 2:08pm

KoolEaze

RodeoSchro said:

KoolEaze said:

I have determined that Joe Rogan is a piece of shit, based on his relationship with that fat fuck Alex Jones. Keep in mind that they allegedly "broke up" a couple weeks ago but obviously that was a marketing ploy.

You're known by the company you keep and Rogan keeps company with a fat fuck/piece of shit. That makes Rogan a piece of shit, too. At least, in my eyes.

I just read some comments on BBC and while the majority thinks just like you, there are some who see nothing wrong with what he did and they try to play it down by saying that he already apologized but I´m not buying it. And his apology won´t change one bit of what he did to those Sandy Hook parents, nor do I think that he´s genuinely sorry about it because he claimed that the New Zealand terrorist attack was a false flag operation. He doesn´t learn from his mistakes.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"

Reply #16 posted 03/28/19 2:09pm

KoolEaze

By the way....I never tuck my shirt in either. lol

Reply #17 posted 03/28/19 2:34pm

RodeoSchro

KoolEaze said:

LOL. First of all, yes you do! I've seen a picture of you with a tucked-in shirt!

Second, you COULD tuck it in if you wanted to. That fat fuck Alex Jones can't tuck his in no matter what, because he's such a fat fuck.

Last, I bet no one has ever asked YOU when you're due! LOL, that lady is my new hero!

P&R's paladin
Reply #18 posted 03/29/19 11:45am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

KoolEaze said:

LOL. First of all, yes you do! I've seen a picture of you with a tucked-in shirt!

Second, you COULD tuck it in if you wanted to. That fat fuck Alex Jones can't tuck his in no matter what, because he's such a fat fuck.

Last, I bet no one has ever asked YOU when you're due! LOL, that lady is my new hero!

It is great that Joel Osteen teaches you such manners. Calling people fat fucks because they don't tuck in a shirt. Next time you deal with a hurricane bet you Joel will have more excuses. Conman.

Reply #19 posted 03/29/19 12:36pm

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

It is great that Joel Osteen teaches you such manners. Calling people fat fucks because they don't tuck in a shirt. Next time you deal with a hurricane bet you Joel will have more excuses. Conman.

Point of Parlimentary Procedure - I call that fat fuck Alex Jones "fat" because he is fat. He's too fat to tuck in his shirt but even if he bought a shirt three sizes larger and could therefore tuck it in, he'd still be a fat fuck.

He's a fattie.

P&R's paladin
Reply #20 posted 03/29/19 3:01pm

TrivialPursuit

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Interesting since Joe is a self-proclaimed lefty and Alex is the polar opposite.

Alex is a character. He's the Stephen Colbert character come to life from The Daily Show. He's an attention chaser, nothing else.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
Reply #21 posted 03/29/19 3:19pm

KoolEaze

TrivialPursuit said:

RodeoSchro said:

Interesting since Joe is a self-proclaimed lefty and Alex is the polar opposite.

Alex is a character. He's the Stephen Colbert character come to life from The Daily Show. He's an attention chaser, nothing else.

That´s what surprised me, too.

Though I´m not sure about the lefty label when it comes to Joe Rogan. But yeah, he is politically nowhere near Alex Jones.

Reply #22 posted 03/29/19 3:40pm

cborgman

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

KoolEaze said:

Isnt one of that stupid fuck alex jones claims that the govt creates and unleashes hurricanes and tornados?

"The fascist of the future will call themselves anti fascists."
- Ignazio Silone
"RESIST FASCISM. VOTE TRUMP." - Drumpf supporters
Reply #23 posted 03/29/19 3:57pm

djThunderfunk

nd33 said:

I’ll tell you what, I don’t know much about Alex Jones, but his appearance on Joe Rogan was entertaining as fuck while I was soldering cables for hours on end. Lunatic! He doesn’t believe Sandy Hook didn’t happen, BTW. They talked about that.

For over 5 years he's been on record as saying Sandy Hook DID happen and that he was wrong to believe the parents were crisis actors. But, why let a fact get in the way of a good demonization narrative?

"I've made up my mind. Don't try to confuse me with the facts." - Harry J. Anslinger
Reply #24 posted 03/29/19 4:31pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

nd33 said:

I’ll tell you what, I don’t know much about Alex Jones, but his appearance on Joe Rogan was entertaining as fuck while I was soldering cables for hours on end. Lunatic! He doesn’t believe Sandy Hook didn’t happen, BTW. They talked about that.

For over 5 years he's been on record as saying Sandy Hook DID happen and that he was wrong to believe the parents were crisis actors. But, why let a fact get in the way of a good demonization narrative?

I just spent a while googling it, and cant find a retraction before april of last year, and timed very closely to the lawsuits against him being filed.

Can you show me one that is older?

- Ignazio Silone
Reply #25 posted 03/29/19 4:42pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

I just spent a while googling it, and cant find a retraction before april of last year, and timed very closely to the lawsuits against him being filed. Can you show me one that is older?

Youtube deleted the video(s) when they banned him.

"I've made up my mind. Don't try to confuse me with the facts." - Harry J. Anslinger
Reply #26 posted 03/29/19 4:46pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

I just spent a while googling it, and cant find a retraction before april of last year, and timed very closely to the lawsuits against him being filed. Can you show me one that is older?

Youtube deleted the video(s) when they banned him.

The deposition shows one from november 2016 where he is still pushing the crisis actor horseshit

- Ignazio Silone
Reply #27 posted 03/29/19 4:55pm

cborgman

In fact, the deposition includes videos from mid 2017.

Only retraction came from his lawyers a year ago, right about the time he got sued

- Ignazio Silone
Reply #28 posted 03/29/19 4:59pm

djThunderfunk

How convenient that the videos that show otherwise have been deleted.

EDIT: Rather than a continuous back and forth on when he said what, allow me to clarify something: I honestly don't give a flying (FAT) fuck if he said he didn't believe Sandy Hook happened this morning. Last I checked it's perfectly ok to not believe something or to say so publicly, even if that disbelief is ridiculous and even if other people agree with you and go on to harrass others because of that belief (or disbelief). We've seen accusations of doxing the parents and encouraging others to harrass the parents, but so far no one has produced any evidence of these accusations. If in your research you find any recordings that back up those accusations please do share them.

[Edited 3/29/19 17:07pm]

Reply #29 posted 03/29/19 5:05pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

How convenient that the videos that show otherwise have been deleted.

Wait, so now youre gonna argue that he both claimed it was a hoax up through mid 2017 of which there is video proof, AND ALSO somehow claimed it was real as far back as 2014, but all of those mysteriously have been deleted?

- Ignazio Silone
Page 1 of 3 123>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > ZOMG Watch That Fat Fuck Alex Jones Melt Down At A Restaurant!