independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 22nd Apr 2019 7:20am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP declares NATIONAL EMERGENCY to Build WALL
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 02/17/19 8:19am

CynicKill

2elijah said:

CynicKill said:

Try this out:

You don't think a wall is necessary.

But aside from race, what would be the benefits of a wall?

How does not having a wall affect people that actually live on the border?

Why, besides race, do people want this wall?

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

Will life drastically change with a wall?

Will percieved problems be rectified with a wall?

Is race a direct or indirect reason for the wall?

I think once people put themselves through the paces they might not feel as stronglhy about the wall one way or another because they probably aren't sure what they think about any number of these things.

And I wasn't referring to you as a junky I was referring to me and my Maddow obsession.

The God thing is coming with age.

We should be asking trump those questions, if he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’ For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence. If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue. He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of America turning Brown. A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.

You're so right.

I wonder if Trump has asked himself any of these questions.

That aside we can only deal with ourselves.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 02/17/19 8:54am

free2bFreeda2

We should be asking trump those questions, if he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’

For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence.

If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue.

He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of [zb]America turning Brown.[/b] A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.[/quote]
the brown line.....u do right 2elijah...

: https://www.google.com/am...safe%3famp
We have a tremendous amount of drugs flowing into the country from the southern border-or the brown line as many people have asked me not to call it," Baldwin said. "That's why we need wall. Because wall works. Wall makes safe."

there is smuch hidden truth in comedy.
[Edited 2/17/19 9:06am]
Reply #62 posted 02/17/19 8:57am

2elijah

CynicKill said:

2elijah said:

CynicKill said:

Try this out:

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

I think once people put themselves through the paces they might not feel as stronglhy about the wall one way or another because they probably aren't sure what they think about any number of these things.

And I wasn't referring to you as a junky I was referring to me and my Maddow obsession.

We should be asking trump those questions, if he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’ For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence. If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue. He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of America turning Brown. A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.

You're so right.

I wonder if Trump has asked himself any of these questions.

That aside we can only deal with ourselves.

His whole campaign was based on racial division and false fears, because he knew he could play that song, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who would come out of hiding, and push that agenda for him, and he succeeded with it.

He used the southern strategy to reel in many, who he knew already harbored racial and religious bias towards certain groups, so he spins those fears like a broken record, like the lies he’s telling America as to why he wants to build a wall. Remember he’s is known as a conman to many New Yorkers who have been well aware who trump was before he ran for president. He is well aware which parts of his support base, he can easily play certain tactics with.

I have yet to see trumpers call trump out on his racist, divisive rhetoric, he spewed during and after the campaign, but yet they bitch, whine and ready to cut anyone’s throat, if someone reports a trumper with a MAGA hat attacks an anti-trumper. It’s sad period that anyone was that damn stupid, and easily conned to vote for trump, in the first place. He has a long history of spewing his racial bias towards non-White Americans, and that’s a fact. Anyone who tells you he is not racist is delusional.
[Edited 2/17/19 11:05am]
FEARLESS
Reply #63 posted 02/17/19 9:07am

2elijah

free2bFreeda2 said:

2elijah said:

We should be asking trump those questions, if he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’

For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence.

If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue.

He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of [zb]America turning Brown.[/b] A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.

[/quote]
nod Trump’s immigration issue has always been about the fear of the browning of America. That’s why he needs the white nationalists part of his base, with those same fears, like the racist Hannitys, Limbaughs, Coulters, and others like them, to push his racist lies about the wall.

He has only targeted people of color and Muslims throughout his campaign, and thereafter. You never hear him complain about white, illegal immigrants or degrade White foreigners’ country or complain about Jews. His racist rhetoric and lies about building the wall, is all about the fear of the browning of America. But America is going to turn majority Brown in a few years... wall or no wall and whether anyone likes it or not.
[Edited 2/17/19 9:28am]
FEARLESS
Reply #64 posted 02/17/19 9:39am

poppys

free2bFreeda2 said:

We should be asking trump those questions, if he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’ For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence. If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue. He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of [zb]America turning Brown.[/b] A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.

the brown line.........u do right 2elijah...

: https://www.google.com/am...safe%3famp We have a tremendous amount of drugs flowing into the country from the southern border-or the brown line as many people have asked me not to call it," Baldwin said. "That's why we need wall. Because wall works. Wall makes safe."

there is smuch hidden truth in comedy. [Edited 2/17/19 9:06am]

Brown line, dinner for schmucks. Good stuff. Thanks for posting freeda.

life, it ain't real funky unless it's got that pop.
Reply #65 posted 02/17/19 10:02am

free2bFreeda2

poppys said:

free2bFreeda2 said:

2elijah said:

We should be asking trump those questions, if he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’ For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence. If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue. He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of [zb]America turning Brown.[/b] A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.

: https://www.google.com/am...safe%3famp We have a tremendous amount of drugs flowing into the country from the southern border-or the brown line as many people have asked me not to call it," Baldwin said. "That's why we need wall. Because wall works. Wall makes safe."

Brown line, dinner for schmucks. Good stuff. Thanks for posting freeda.

🙄
your welcome poppys. and thank you for posting your truthful truths.
[Edited 2/17/19 10:06am]
Reply #66 posted 02/17/19 10:14am

poppys

CynicKill said:

poppys said:

Junky & God my azz?, you think this is a joke? You're Fired! Stop insulting most of the country's intelligence.

What then? You are so (troll) adorable!

Try this out:

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

Yeah, but you worked junky in there. I don't have cable by choice, used to though. That's your problem.

What does the God thing is coming with age mean? I'm likely older than you. We do have freedom of religion or NO religion in the USA, at least for now.

If you want to find out how people along the border feel about the wall, use the google. There are stories about it all over the place. Most do not want it. It's also another imminent domain land grab by the government that affects everyone, regardless of party or family heritage.

Some of those questions are really dumb, sorry. I can't even address them. We are not on a shrink's couch here, weighing person choices.

Reply #67 posted 02/17/19 10:27am

guitarslinger4

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Is he going to get rid of those tax cuts that have inflated the deficit to pay for the wall?

Isn’t funding Medicare more important?

Didn’t he say infrastructure was crap? How are going to pay for that?

Didn’t he say he inherited a crap military that needed funding?

Economists keep predicting a recession soon, with no major wars and record employment shouldn’t we have been able to save for a rainy day instead of the deficit being far worse than how he got it?

At least W had a war we could blame the deficit on. That and lowered taxes for the rich.

What the hell is going on?

Is he planning an emergency order to file for bankruptcy too?
[Edited 2/15/19 14:16pm]

Republicans take steps to break the government so they can complain the government doesn't work and divert money away form it and into the private sector who are usually their friends. That's exactly what this is.

This is all business to Trump though. I don't think he's really racist or homophobic or xenophobic, it all just comes down to whether you're with him or not. He sees this as a business move to appeal to the people on his side. The people against him aren't going to like him no matter what he does so he figures he may as well appeal to his base, which is also what I think the "both sides" thing in Charlottesville was. He knew he probably had more friends on the neo-nazi side so he couldn't exactly denounce them, but I think he knew they were in the wrong. Dunno, this is just my opinion, but I think this, just like a lot of other situations with him ate only about business but folks make the mistake of thinking it's personal for him somehow.
Reply #68 posted 02/17/19 10:28am

CynicKill

poppys said:

CynicKill said:

Try this out:

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

Yeah, but you worked junky in there. I don't have cable by choice, used to though. That's your problem.

What does the God thing is coming with age mean? I'm likely older than you. We do have freedom of religion or NO religion in the USA, at least for now.

If you want to find out how people along the border feel about the wall, use the google. There are stories about it all over the place. Most do not want it. It's also another imminent domain land grab by the government that affects everyone, regardless of party or family heritage.

Some of those questions are really dumb, sorry. I can't even address them. We are not on a shrink's couch here, weighing person choices.

I'd argue that the race questions are not dumb because that seems to be the percieved reason for the wall.

But for some it might not be a factor, at least not directly, for the wall.

I'd wager some people feel the Mexico border is a "problem" border, wearas the Canadian border is not because the problems are not explicitly felt. I don't know.

What I'm trying to do is not automatically jump to conclusions.

It's well known Trump is not an intelligent man, but you know the old saying:

A broke clock is right twice a day.

As to the God thing I mentioned it, then you referenced it, so I addressed it, meaning I'm thinking about it more as I get older. It's irrelevant. Sorry.

Reply #69 posted 02/17/19 10:47am

guitarslinger4

CynicKill said:

poppys said:

CynicKill said:

Try this out:

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

I'd argue that the race questions are not dumb because that seems to be the percieved reason for the wall.

I'd wager some people feel the Mexico border is a "problem" border, wearas the Canadian border is not because the problems are not explicitly felt. I don't know.

As to the God thing I mentioned it, then you referenced it, so I addressed it, meaning I'm thinking about it more as I get older. It's irrelevant. Sorry.

Do you think there's as much activity, legal or otherwise, at the Canadian border as there is at the Mexican border? If so, then it's the world's best kept secret. I think it's less about race and more that there are just MORE latinos trying to get in the country. If there were the same issues at the Canadian border I'd hedge my bets that some politician looking to get elected would capitalize on it.

Add to that the fact that Latin folks have a leg up by virtue of their geography. They can just walk or drive from wherever they're from and get to the border, whereas someone from Korea or Cambodia would have fly or sail on the hopes that they could even get seen for asylum or whatever, and if they get turned down, then they have to figure out a way to get back to their home country. It's a much bigger risk for people who have an ocean between them and the US.
Reply #70 posted 02/17/19 10:57am

CynicKill

guitarslinger44 said:

CynicKill said:

Do you think there's as much activity, legal or otherwise, at the Canadian border as there is at the Mexican border? If so, then it's the world's best kept secret. I think it's less about race and more that there are just MORE latinos trying to get in the country. If there were the same issues at the Canadian border I'd hedge my bets that some politician looking to get elected would capitalize on it. Add to that the fact that Latin folks have a leg up by virtue of their geography. They can just walk or drive from wherever they're from and get to the border, whereas someone from Korea or Cambodia would have fly or sail on the hopes that they could even get seen for asylum or whatever, and if they get turned down, then they have to figure out a way to get back to their home country. It's a much bigger risk for people who have an ocean between them and the US.

That was pretty much my point.

Plus it's a "friendly" border.

Reply #71 posted 02/17/19 11:17am

2elijah

https://www.google.com/ur...6975328934

Texas border town fights construction of border wall, fearing it could displace homes

Local elected officials in several specific towns, including Roma, and Homeland Security have until Sept. 30 to agree on where exactly the barriers will go.

Feb. 16, 2019, 5:10 PM ET
By Gabe Gutierrez and Annie Rose Ramos
ROMA, Texas — This small border town is hitting a wall.

“This past week, the border security deal reached by Congress and signed by President Trump set aside $1.35 billion for fencing and barriers at the border. Apart from the national emergency Trump declared to secure additional billions for the border, the funding deal spelled out that a wall could not be built in Roma until there’s more input from the community.

Local elected officials in several specific towns, including Roma, and the Department of Homeland Security now have until Sept. 30 to reach agreements on where exactly the barriers will go.

In Roma, there are absolutely zero barriers between the United States and Mexico. The town with its population of about 11,000 sits just across from Ciudad Miguel Aleman, Mexico. Without a wall, fence or even barbed wire to separate the two countries, the town is vulnerable, according to Customs and Border Protection — but many in the community disagree.

The border wall that is slated to go up in Roma would separate most of the community from the Rio Grande River. For people in here, the river is part of their community. Children, from both countries, play in the Rio Grande while men fish from the riverbank.

"The biggest concern we had with the border wall is, 'Will it displace residents in our community?'" said Freddy Guerra, Roma’s assistant city manager. The town is about an hour’s drive west of McAllen, the largest city in Hidalgo County — the area where construction on new portions of border barriers was set to begin in February.

The Rio Grande Valley is the part of South Texas that sees the most illegal border crossing, although that number overall has dropped dramatically over the last two decades.“

(Click on link to continue reading)
FEARLESS
Reply #72 posted 02/17/19 11:17am

poppys

CynicKill said:

poppys said:

I bolded the dumbest questions.

What does the bolded part mean in this post? The Canadian border thing.

Here you go again saying very non-Rachael Maddow stuff after claiming you're a junky for her. Pretty much come to the conclusion you are trolling. So I will be ignoring as needed.

Trump is not a clock and he's broken all the time. He is using his power to break us twice, divisionally by race and class, and his speciality - financial bankruptcy. And then there is the Russian involvement, more evidence, more evident.

[Edited 2/17/19 11:55am]

Reply #73 posted 02/17/19 11:28am

guitarslinger4

CynicKill said:

guitarslinger44 said:

CynicKill said:

Do you think there's as much activity, legal or otherwise, at the Canadian border as there is at the Mexican border? If so, then it's the world's best kept secret. I think it's less about race and more that there are just MORE latinos trying to get in the country. If there were the same issues at the Canadian border I'd hedge my bets that some politician looking to get elected would capitalize on it. Add to that the fact that Latin folks have a leg up by virtue of their geography. They can just walk or drive from wherever they're from and get to the border, whereas someone from Korea or Cambodia would have fly or sail on the hopes that they could even get seen for asylum or whatever, and if they get turned down, then they have to figure out a way to get back to their home country. It's a much bigger risk for people who have an ocean between them and the US.

Mexico would be a friendly border too if they would get their shit together and stop giving their people reasons to leave the country.
[Edited 2/17/19 11:28am]
Reply #74 posted 02/17/19 11:51am

CynicKill

guitarslinger44 said:

CynicKill said:

Mexico would be a friendly border too if they would get their shit together and stop giving their people reasons to leave the country. [Edited 2/17/19 11:28am]

That's about the most succinct thing I've heard on the subject.

But fixing countries is complicated.

This might be considered an unintentional troll but building walls is easier than fixing countries.

And who says there's any incentive to fix said country? Here I'm verging into NAFTA/Conspiracy territory.

I'm just discussing.

I'm keeping it light because the last thing I want to do is have a serious arguement about these things without doing ALL my research.

As to the Rachel comment, sure Rachel wouldn't mention the Canadian border, because she's been heavily fixated on the Russian soap opera that's been going on for the past 2-plus years. It's a main reason why I'm hopelessly hooked.

And honestly I'm burnt out on it all.

I blame myself and I'm becoming apathetic.

Two years and no proof of collusion?

Let it go.

Two years of border wall talk?

Just build the damn thing!

It's sad and ineffective but I'm just being honest.

It's a complicated world I don't know what to think.

On top off all that Jussie most likely lied?

I feel like checking out completely.

neutral

Reply #75 posted 02/17/19 3:33pm

2elijah

Even people across the globe are aware what trump’s immigration issue/building wall is all about. That’s why he’s working overtime with lies about illegal immigrants coming across the border to shade his real reason behind building the wall. That’s why the Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh types are desperate for a wall. However, the wall will not stop the demographics from changing in America. Here’s an excerpt from a foreign news article, written about that topic last year:

https://www.google.com/ur...0678369703

Browning’ of the US is a battle Trump has lost

24/07/2018 - 12:00

The US president’s hard line on deportation and immigration is too late to prevent a major demographic shift to non-whites, who tend to vote for the Democrats, says Bette Browne.

There is a demographic revolution in America and the president, Donald Trump, seems determined to impede it. Yet all the signs are that he has already lost the battle.

The power of this new demographic first became obvious when 70% of Hispanic voters helped to make Barack Obama the country’s first black president in 2008. But now Hispanics are flexing their political muscle by entering the game themselves and taking on both parties.

In the New York Democratic primary race in recent weeks, a relatively unknown political novice, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, a 28-year-old-Latina, defeated 10-term Congressman Joe Crowley, a 56-year-old Irish-American who had been tipped to take over as Democratic party leader in the House of Representatives.

Her win was described as “stunning,” “shocking”, and “revolutionary”.

And it was all of those. But no-one saw it coming — except, perhaps, her fellow New Yorker, Donald Trump.

“Trump has been aware of this demographic revolution for some time and is determined to halt it, political observers say, citing a series of hardline immigration policies. Thousands of immigrants are being deported and others are being barred from entering the country.

Yet it is a battle the president looks to have already lost because, in about two decades, America will no longer be a country of white-majority voters.

That will have a profound impact not just on the Democratic and Republican parties, but on the political landscape of the new America.”

(Edited for compliance)

“The driving force of the browning of America is no longer immigration, but birth and death rates. A majority of babies being born are of colour, and a majority of people dying are white. Whites are already a minority of all children under age five.

“So, if all immigration ceased tomorrow, the country is still inexorably on a path to a new multi-racial reality.”

[Edited 2/17/19 16:58pm]
FEARLESS
Reply #76 posted 02/17/19 5:12pm

DiminutiveRock
er

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #77 posted 02/17/19 5:14pm

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

“The driving force of the browning of America is no longer immigration, but birth and death rates. A majority of babies being born are of colour, and a majority of people dying are white. Whites are already a minority of all children under age five. “So, if all immigration ceased tomorrow, the country is still inexorably on a path to a new multi-racial reality.

^ THAT! nod

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #78 posted 02/17/19 5:16pm

DiminutiveRock
er

free2bFreeda2 said:

SPOT ON! clapping and funny as hell!

Reply #79 posted 02/17/19 5:43pm

luv4u

DiminutiveRocker said:

[Big ass pic, Flint, Michigan]

And that includes the folks of Puerto Rico. What about those in Texas during that big flood?

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #80 posted 02/17/19 6:34pm

DiminutiveRock
er

luv4u said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

[Big ass pic, Flint, Michigan]

And that includes the folks of Puerto Rico. What about those in Texas during that big flood?

YES! What about those still suffering the ramifications of storms and fires (Cali) ?!?!?!?!?

Reply #81 posted 02/17/19 7:09pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

luv4u said:

YES! What about those still suffering the ramifications of storms and fires (Cali) ?!?!?!?!?

And future disasters. disbelief

Reply #82 posted 02/17/19 10:57pm

2elijah

DiminutiveRocker said:

2elijah said:

“The driving force of the browning of America is no longer immigration, but birth and death rates. A majority of babies being born are of colour, and a majority of people dying are white. Whites are already a minority of all children under age five. “So, if all immigration ceased tomorrow, the country is still inexorably on a path to a new multi-racial reality.

^ THAT! nod

It’s hard truth that’s uncomfortable for the Hannity, Limbaugh, Ingraham, Coulter racist types, who are in fear of a majority Brown America. They have the same fear of losing the White majority power in America as trump.

That’s why trump needs the white nationalists’ segment of his base, because he knows they already hold the racial bias/ignorance, hatred against people of color, and certain religious groups. He knows they are the stupid puppets that can help promote his immigration agenda.

His use of religious and racist rhetoric, is the silver bullet he needs to arouse the already, ingrained racial hatred/fears, that particular segment of his support base already harbors, which are the tools he needs, to help drive his immigration agenda. He has become their White Knight in shining armor in hopes of trump saving America from turning Brown.

By injecting fear, lies, racial prejudice towards Mexicans crossing the border illegally, and blaming them for America’s drug and violence problems, is his golden ticket to push the immigration issue, and scaring the bejeezus out of his supporters, while using that as an excuse to build his wall. Yet a wall will never stop America from turning Brown. So trump, just like the dirty conman he is, is selling a false hope to many of his supporters. It’s too bad many of them are too stupid to know that.
[Edited 2/17/19 23:01pm]
FEARLESS
Reply #83 posted 02/17/19 11:04pm

2elijah

DiminutiveRocker said:

Exactly!! His national emergency for the wall is BS. How about a national emergency for gun violence in America?
FEARLESS
Reply #84 posted 02/18/19 12:20am

BombSquad

Excellent! I hope that orange piece of shit will get away with this. cause it opens the doors for future presidents

once AOC is in office she can declare a state of emergency because of climate change and take immediate action on green energy, cause congress is to lazy and corrupt. or she can delcare state of emergency because of gun violence, cause Americasns are obviously too dumb to handle guns and the 2nd, and finally put a hold to the paranoid wanna-be cowboy retards.
no democratic boundaries, endless possibilities. YEAH!!

Trump turns from 'whining' grief to pathetic midterm sissy moaning and squealing.
weakest pussy crybaby ever to hold office LMFAO
Reply #85 posted 02/18/19 5:45am

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

free2bFreeda2 said:

[i]there is smuch hidden truth in comedy.

SPOT ON! clapping and funny as hell!

Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump’s ‘SNL’ Tweet Is “A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?”

https://deadline.com/2019/02/alec-baldwin-donald-trump-snl-president-threat-safety-tweet-1202559510/

kUuht00m_normal.jpg
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!

aJsJCtvH_normal.jpg
HABFoundation @ABFalecbaldwin

I wonder if a sitting President exhorting his followers that my role in a TV comedy qualifies me as an enemy of the people constitutes a threat to my safety and that of my family?

Trump attacks on the media are common and yet this may be a new low. Peter Baker, Chief White House Correspondent of The New York Times, noted on Twitter that “no other president in decades publicly threatened ‘retribution’ against a television network because it satirized him.”

[Edited 2/18/19 6:08am]

Reply #86 posted 02/18/19 5:59am

DiminutiveRock
er

lol The thin-skinned "Orange Agent" is so furious because the highly-rated Emmy-winning SNL makes fun of him (satire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.) and he calls them out on "collusion" which means:

A) He does not even know what collusion means.

B) Knows they are frighteningly accurate depictions and that he is indeed being laughed at.

Reply #87 posted 02/18/19 6:01am

BombSquad

that worthless babyfucking rapist is in office over two years and STILL hasn't made it past the 1st?

pathetic whining sissy piece of shit

Trump turns from 'whining' grief to pathetic midterm sissy moaning and squealing.
weakest pussy crybaby ever to hold office LMFAO
Reply #88 posted 02/18/19 6:05am

poppys

John Oliver: Donald Trump Hits Omelette Bar After Declaring National Emergency

Reply #89 posted 02/18/19 6:19am

DiminutiveRock
er

"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit"

Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP declares NATIONAL EMERGENCY to Build WALL