independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 23rd Apr 2019 11:23am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP declares NATIONAL EMERGENCY to Build WALL
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 02/15/19 12:22pm

DiminutiveRock
er

happinessinitsuncutform said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Surprised? No one is - he's been saying he is going to do this - one just hopes that sound-minded people around him will advise him to do the right thing.
He keeps referring to the women he planted in the front row of this conference. The image he is projecting is that brown people are killing blond people. disbelief
whoa... he just said Obama told him was on the verge of going into war with North Korea eek
He is so insecure he needs to compare himself to Obama over and over... :roll

[Edited 2/15/19 8:28am]

The only thing I'd give Trump is North Korea. Obama's so called 'strategic patience' didn't do anything but KIM regime to expand and enhance their missiles and nuclear weapons. Trump went hard on N. Korea, tightening US sanctions AND pushing China to lessen trades with N. Korea.
BUT, at the same time, not expecting much from their summit at the end of this month. Unless N.Korea gives up their nuclear weapon no one should trust the country.

[Edited 2/15/19 12:18pm]

N Korea is still building missles - what did Trump d exactly? And if he remained in office, who knows what Obama would have done shrug

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 02/15/19 12:26pm

2elijah

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I couldn’t watch the press conference or whatever that was.
What bits I heard were him going batshit crazy and yelling at a reporter to sit down.

I’ll watch clips from the news later. I can only take him in bite size portions
[Edited 2/15/19 11:46am]

He was yelling at Jim Acosta and another reporter. He told Jim he is fake news, and to sit down. He told the other reporter who challenged the source of his stats, to sit down. He was embarrassed and angry that they challenged him.
FEARLESS
Reply #32 posted 02/15/19 12:27pm

happinessinits
uncutform

DiminutiveRocker said:

The only thing I'd give Trump is North Korea. Obama's so called 'strategic patience' didn't do anything but KIM regime to expand and enhance their missiles and nuclear weapons. Trump went hard on N. Korea, tightening US sanctions AND pushing China to lessen trades with N. Korea.
BUT, at the same time, not expecting much from their summit at the end of this month. Unless N.Korea gives up their nuclear weapon no one should trust the country.

[Edited 2/15/19 12:18pm]

N Korea is still building missles - what did Trump d exactly? And if he remained in office, who knows what Obama would have done shrug

well due to hardened sanctions they finally came to the negotiating table, they're now engaged in talks with South Korea AND US. Since Trump's presidency the regime did dismental some of their missile test sites. Though what we want is for them to destroy their nuclear test sites.

I'm not completely disparaging Obama's policies though. You have to try different methods, that's the only way you could find out what works especially when it's international relations.

[Edited 2/15/19 12:27pm]

🎵
Reply #33 posted 02/15/19 12:39pm

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
I couldn’t watch the press conference or whatever that was. What bits I heard were him going batshit crazy and yelling at a reporter to sit down. I’ll watch clips from the news later. I can only take him in bite size portions [Edited 2/15/19 11:46am]
He was yelling at Jim Acosta and another reporter. He told Jim he is fake news, and to sit down. He told the other reporter who challenged the source of his stats, to sit down. He was embarrassed and angry that they challenged him.

The irony of him calling out "fake news" at reporters when this "emergency" announcement is the biggst piece of fake news ever concocted.

Trump is so fucking disrespectful - one woman reporter was not finsihed speaking and he interrupted her to start answering. What a dick.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #34 posted 02/15/19 12:50pm

2elijah

DiminutiveRocker said:

2elijah said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
I couldn’t watch the press conference or whatever that was. What bits I heard were him going batshit crazy and yelling at a reporter to sit down. I’ll watch clips from the news later. I can only take him in bite size portions [Edited 2/15/19 11:46am]

The irony of him calling out "fake news" at reporters when this "emergency" announcement is the biggst piece of fake news ever concocted.

Trump is so fucking disrespectful - one woman reporter was not finsihed speaking and he interrupted her to start answering. What a dick.

He’s as crazy as the people who voted for him, because what decent human being would be so mentally delusional to vote that nutcase into office? I guarantee none of those voters took the time to research him before they voted for him. The man has loose screws, and is not intellectually capable of being professional or respectful, to Americans who have a right to question his actions.

ot into the fi
FEARLESS
Reply #35 posted 02/15/19 1:04pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

well due to hardened sanctions they finally came to the negotiating table, they're now engaged in talks with South Korea AND US. Since Trump's presidency the regime did dismental some of their missile test sites. Though what we want is for them to destroy their nuclear test sites.

I'm not completely disparaging Obama's policies though. You have to try different methods, that's the only way you could find out what works especially when it's international relations.

Yeah, they're "talking", big deal. The minute they're done "talking", they go right back to making more missile sights. Giving any sort of credit to these charades is exactly what is wrong with all of this. This "different method" is just a load of crap like every single thing this lunatic and his corrupt administration does.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
Reply #36 posted 02/15/19 1:07pm

13cjk13

And right now, this is happening in Aurora, Illinois......

Witness says he heard gunshots then saw the shooter, a familiar face

A witness who ran out of the Henry Pratt Company building when the shooting began described hearing shots and recognizing the shooter as he evacuated.

"What I saw a guy running down the aisle with a pistol with a laser on it," John Probst said on WLS-TV, a Chicago TV station.

Probst told the anchor that he recognized the shooter, a coworker of his. "He was shooting everybody," he said.

Multiple patients have been transported to area medical centers. The extent of their injuries is unknown.

....but let's concentrate on building that wall.....

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
Reply #37 posted 02/15/19 1:13pm

happinessinits
uncutform

13cjk13 said:

Yeah, they're "talking", big deal. The minute they're done "talking", they go right back to making more missile sights. Giving any sort of credit to these charades is exactly what is wrong with all of this. This "different method" is just a load of crap like every single thing this lunatic and his corrupt administration does.

Again, they invited US experts to prove that they destroyed some of their missile test sites. It's not 'just' talking.
I get your cynicism, but this IS a historic step forward for the 2 Koreas. It's more an issue for them than Washington. We got N.Korea to talk, and if there's a chance that this could possibly lead to declaration of formal end to Korean war, that is a huge milestone for everyone involved.

🎵
Reply #38 posted 02/15/19 1:29pm

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

He’s as crazy as the people who voted for him, because what decent human being would be so mentally delusional to vote that nutcase into office? I guarantee none of those voters took the time to research him before they voted for him. The man has loose screws, and is not intellectually capable of being professional or respectful, to Americans who have a right to question his actions. ot into the fi

YES - it is the free press' job to hold our elected public officials in check by asking the approprioate questions to get at teh TRUTH. The problem is our current potus does not have a respect for nor does he live by the TRUTH as it is known by the irrefutable facts.

Reply #39 posted 02/15/19 2:12pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Is he going to get rid of those tax cuts that have inflated the deficit to pay for the wall?

Isn’t funding Medicare more important?

Didn’t he say infrastructure was crap? How are going to pay for that?

Didn’t he say he inherited a crap military that needed funding?

Economists keep predicting a recession soon, with no major wars and record employment shouldn’t we have been able to save for a rainy day instead of the deficit being far worse than how he got it?

At least W had a war we could blame the deficit on. That and lowered taxes for the rich.

What the hell is going on?

Is he planning an emergency order to file for bankruptcy too?
[Edited 2/15/19 14:16pm]
President Trump is a disgusting piece of shit.
Reply #40 posted 02/15/19 2:36pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Pelosi let me down. Thought they were going to reach a deal to at least reduce the amount.

Then again there’s NO ONE who can reason with Trump.

State of Emergency is a joke now. Nothing but a tool for Executive branch to get what his greedy ass wants.

He’ll demand SOME 6 BILLION DOLLARS from the legislation.

I’m all for legal relocation and building more solid, systematical procedure for those who seek to come to this nation from Mexico...but Illegal immigration from central America isn’t even among top 5 national issues. I wonder if it’s even top 10.

I live in DC and this really bothers me. Another sad day for America. But then again we've had so many since he took over White house I'm more numb than bothered I guess.

What's next....god is it 2020 yet.

Pelosi and Shummer immediately filed a lawsuit.
[Edited 2/15/19 14:37pm]
Reply #41 posted 02/15/19 2:40pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Well hopefully we will get bipartisan legislation that limits Presidential authority after this.
Reply #42 posted 02/15/19 5:22pm

poppys

13cjk13 said:

Agree with 13 and Dimi. They didn't let the US experts anywhere near anything except a tunnel they supposedly collapsed. Sham.

life, it ain't real funky unless it's got that pop.
Reply #43 posted 02/16/19 7:31am

free2bFreeda2

DiminutiveRocker said:

I really hate him, I do. He is a fucking LIAR. Nothing he is saying can be substantiated. Nothing.

how long will the white house politicians let this moronic "father of lies" continue to lead our country?
we all know that if former POTUS Obama had have told a fraction of the lies humpty trumpty has told while on office he would have been impeached.

thus (sadly and truthfully) here lies a true example of "white privilege." 👀(
[Edited 2/16/19 10:50am]
Reply #44 posted 02/16/19 9:25am

DiminutiveRock
er

free2bFreeda2 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

I really hate him, I do. He is a fucking LIAR. Nothing he is saying can be substantiated. Nothing.

how long will the white house politicians let this moronic "father of lies" continue to lead our country? we all know that if former POTUS had have told a fraction of the lies humpty trumpty has told while on office he would have been impeached. ⬇ thus (sadly and truthfully) here lies a true example of "white privilege." 👀(

Our country is run by a majority of white men... the future portends that will not always be the case.

Reply #45 posted 02/16/19 9:33am

OnlyNDaUsa

I am not sure I can agree. I do think it should be built. What is sad is fools like fake Hispanic racist Beto said that the existing walls should be taken down because they funnel people to the more dangerous crossing areas... which is true... but it is an argument to BUILD the wall in those areas too!

But he has some money and more he can use already... but yeah he should have gotten this funded a year ago...

I had everything I needed
But now my life is so blue
You meant the world to me
But now you're gone and I'm so blue
Reply #46 posted 02/16/19 10:23am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I am not sure I can agree. I do think it should be built. What is sad is fools like fake Hispanic racist Beto said that the existing walls should be taken down because they funnel people to the more dangerous crossing areas... which is true... but it is an argument to BUILD the wall in those areas too!

But he has some money and more he can use already... but yeah he should have gotten this funded a year ago...

Yeah but it has been proven time and again that you are always wrong. The arch of history goes opposite of whatever you believe.
Reply #47 posted 02/16/19 10:50am

deebee

Me not getting what I want is a f**king emergency, says Trump

The Daily Mash
15th February 2019

PRESIDENT Trump has announced that any situation where he does not get what he wants immediately is a national emergency.

After threatening to declare Congress not agreeing with him a national emergency, Trump now wants the same status for his hamburgers being late, the media ‘disrespecting’ him and soiling himself.

He said: “No wall, that’s an emergency. No Trump Tower in Yellowstone Park, that’s an emergency. When they don’t serve the little sausages I like at breakfast – emergency.

“I tell you, these are gonna be real emergencies. We’re getting the blue lights fitted on every government building. And a siren. I set them off with a button next to my bed.

“When I press the button, and it’s a beautiful button, a gold button, the sirens and the lights go off, the National Guard is mobilised and I’m allowed to do whatever I want. It’s in the Constitution.

“So if there’s a Democrat-controlled Congress, an illegal phoney witch-hunt Russia investigation or if I might lose an election, it’s an emergency, okay?”

Trump added randomly: “I was in Home Alone 2. That’s the most successful Home Alone movie. They wanted me to be the star, but the kid was under contract.”

https://www.thedailymash....0215182518

lol

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
Reply #48 posted 02/16/19 11:10am

free2bFreeda2

DiminutiveRocker said:

free2bFreeda2 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

how long will the white house politicians let this moronic "father of lies" continue to lead our country? we all know that if former POTUS Obama had have told a fraction of the lies humpty trumpty has told while on office he would have been impeached. ⬇ thus (sadly and truthfully) here lies a true example of "white privilege." 👀(

Our country is run by a majority of white men... the future portends that will not always be the case.

seems we need that future NOW,
because as a leader dRumpty tRumpty has managed to the set belief of the superiority factor of white men back to the pre-middle ages.
his best attribute is his ability to lie at the drop of a hat without blinking an eye.

oh brother what an egregious example he is setting for the white youth of America. flag

as in:
All False statements involving Donald Trump
: https://www.politifact.co...se/?page=3
from
February 12th, 2019 to 2016
read it and weep

lastly with all trump's pandering and promises about the wall, he promised mexico would pay for the construction =another lie
[Edited 2/16/19 12:08pm]
Reply #49 posted 02/16/19 1:02pm

RodeoSchro

Trump's strategy is to fail upwards until he gets to the Supreme Court, and then win there.

Pray for Ruth Bader Ginsburg's health.

And if you meet any fat, ugly, disgusting, putrid, pee-smelling, booger-eating, nose-hair-pulling, snot-drinking snowflake from Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania who was either too lazy to vote, or had their poor little baby feelings hurt because Hillary didn't kiss their ass, tell them to suck a tailpipe because this is all their fault.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
Reply #50 posted 02/16/19 1:05pm

CynicKill

I've had a strong feeling as of late that this wall is going to get built.

Just build it already!

Believe me in 2019 after a few months people will forget it's even there.

Reply #51 posted 02/16/19 2:02pm

13cjk13

CynicKill said:

Just build it already!

Nope, RESIST. RESIST until this pig is in prison.

-Thomas Jefferson
Reply #52 posted 02/16/19 2:24pm

CynicKill

13cjk13 said:

CynicKill said:

Just build it already!

Nope, RESIST. RESIST until this pig is in prison.

Yeah I'm apathetic and I blame Rachel Maddow.

She's smart.

She's funny.

And THAT's the problem.

She sucks you into her web of intrigue and you can't escape.

It truly is politi-porn.

And I promised myself I'd divorce myself from all things Trump related after the elections.

Flop!

Reply #53 posted 02/16/19 2:47pm

poppys

CynicKill said:

Just build it already!

WTF? Which people? NOPE. Personally, I remember political stuff that happened when I was seven. I'm really starting to wonder about your take on things. Apathy is not a strategy. It's exactly how we got the Orange crapster in the first place.

[Edited 2/16/19 15:01pm]

Reply #54 posted 02/16/19 2:56pm

2elijah

I never agree with Ann Coulter. This time she is right...Donald Trump is an idiot.
FEARLESS
Reply #55 posted 02/16/19 2:57pm

poppys

hah!

deebee said:

Me not getting what I want is a f**king emergency, says Trump

The Daily Mash
15th February 2019

PRESIDENT Trump has announced that any situation where he does not get what he wants immediately is a national emergency.

After threatening to declare Congress not agreeing with him a national emergency, Trump now wants the same status for his hamburgers being late, the media ‘disrespecting’ him and soiling himself.

He said: “No wall, that’s an emergency. No Trump Tower in Yellowstone Park, that’s an emergency. When they don’t serve the little sausages I like at breakfast – emergency.

“I tell you, these are gonna be real emergencies. We’re getting the blue lights fitted on every government building. And a siren. I set them off with a button next to my bed.

“When I press the button, and it’s a beautiful button, a gold button, the sirens and the lights go off, the National Guard is mobilised and I’m allowed to do whatever I want. It’s in the Constitution.

“So if there’s a Democrat-controlled Congress, an illegal phoney witch-hunt Russia investigation or if I might lose an election, it’s an emergency, okay?”

Trump added randomly: “I was in Home Alone 2. That’s the most successful Home Alone movie. They wanted me to be the star, but the kid was under contract.”

https://www.thedailymash....0215182518

lol

falloff

Reply #56 posted 02/16/19 3:14pm

CynicKill

poppys said:

CynicKill said:

Just build it already!

WTF? Which people? NOPE. Personally, I remember political stuff that happened when I was seven. I'm really starting to wonder about your take on things. Apathy is not a strategy. It's exactly how we got the Orange crapster in the first place.

[Edited 2/16/19 15:01pm]

You are correct apathy isn't a strategy.

But neither is being a political junky with no real power.

Of course people won't forget the wall.

It'll be talked about on the news every day.

But people have a habit of getting used to things.

And God forbid the wall actually works.

What then?

Reply #57 posted 02/16/19 5:48pm

poppys

CynicKill said:

poppys said:

What then?

Junky & God my azz?, you think this is a joke? You're Fired! Stop insulting most of the country's intelligence.

What then? You are so (troll) adorable!

In the spirit of 2elijah comfort Have a nice day - and lassiez le bontemps rouler

Reply #58 posted 02/16/19 6:28pm

CynicKill

poppys said:

CynicKill said:

What then?

Junky & God my azz?, you think this is a joke? You're Fired! Stop insulting most of the country's intelligence.

In the spirit of 2elijah comfort Have a nice day - and lassiez le bontemps rouler

Try this out:

You don't think a wall is necessary.

But aside from race, what would be the benefits of a wall?

How does not having a wall affect people that actually live on the border?

Why, besides race, do people want this wall?

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

Will life drastically change with a wall?

Will percieved problems be rectified with a wall?

Is race a direct or indirect reason for the wall?

I think once people put themselves through the paces they might not feel as stronglhy about the wall one way or another because they probably aren't sure what they think about any number of these things.

And I wasn't referring to you as a junky I was referring to me and my Maddow obsession.

The God thing is coming with age.

Reply #59 posted 02/17/19 5:30am

2elijah

CynicKill said:

poppys said:

CynicKill said:

What then?

Try this out:

You don't think a wall is necessary.

But aside from race, what would be the benefits of a wall?

How does not having a wall affect people that actually live on the border?

Why, besides race, do people want this wall?

Why do I not want it?

How does it affect me?

Will life drastically change with a wall?

Will percieved problems be rectified with a wall?

Is race a direct or indirect reason for the wall?

I think once people put themselves through the paces they might not feel as stronglhy about the wall one way or another because they probably aren't sure what they think about any number of these things.

And I wasn't referring to you as a junky I was referring to me and my Maddow obsession.

The God thing is coming with age.

If Michelle Obama ran against Trump... she would win.

We should be asking trump those questions you’re asking. If he wasn’t so bent on keeping Brown people from crossing the border, into this country including the nasty insults about other Black and Brown foreigners, whose countries he calls ‘sh***y.’

For trump and many of his supporters, the immigration issue and the wall is about preventing the ‘browning of America’. That is why trump is focused so hard on the wall, and tainting the immigration issue with lies, like blaming illegal immigrants, from Mexico, for America’s crime problem, when he knows damn well it’s Americans causing the high crime rates/gun violence.

If he was so concerned about crime, he would do something about the gun laws in America, and put more pressure on Congress to make that America’s number one issue.

He has to lie to his base to sell his bs, in order to build the wall he promised, especially to the white nationalists’ segment of his base, who are in fear of America turning Brown. A wall will not prevent America from turning majority Brown down the road. It’s already and going to happen, wall or no wall, but trump knows he can sell his asshole base any lie, and they will lap that sh*t up like sugar on a cane.
[Edited 2/17/19 15:29pm]
FEARLESS
Page 2 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > TRUMP declares NATIONAL EMERGENCY to Build WALL