independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 15th Oct 2019 4:29pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > #Tulsigabbard2020
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 03/07/19 4:56pm

Lovejunky

This 2016 Interview Is A Prime Example Of Why We Need Tulsi Gabbard On The Debate Stage In 2020

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 03/10/19 11:44pm

Lovejunky

BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard Defends Wikileaks

[Edited 3/11/19 0:22am]

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #32 posted 03/11/19 12:22am

Lovejunky

CNN TOWN HALL WITH TULSI GABBARD

3/10/19 | CNN BREAKING NEWS TODAY MAR 10, 2019

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #33 posted 03/11/19 1:35pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

What is her draw? I heard of her only through Bernie Supporters prior to Dems getting in the race.

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
Reply #34 posted 03/11/19 4:21pm

Lovejunky

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

What is her draw? I heard of her only through Bernie Supporters prior to Dems getting in the race.

THe main stream media is blacking her out...She stood down her position as Vice President of the DNC to support Berni Sanders , in the last election ..

There are enough links posted here for to to get a feel of who she is and what she represents...

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #35 posted 03/11/19 6:18pm

nd33

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Anti war, anti interventionalist, veteran.
She’s saying things that others are too scared to touch, like scepticism over the Venezuela narrative. She’s the goods.
Music, sweet music, I wish I could caress and...kiss, kiss...
Reply #36 posted 03/12/19 7:13am

poppys

Unfortunately, no matter how great a candidate is, they have to be able to win in 2020. There is a disconnect here between the ideal and what can be accomplished. You can't find the perfect mate until you kick the abuser out of the house first.

"people like you"
Reply #37 posted 03/12/19 3:08pm

Lovejunky

poppys said:

Unfortunately, no matter how great a candidate is, they have to be able to win in 2020. There is a disconnect here between the ideal and what can be accomplished. You can't find the perfect mate until you kick the abuser out of the house first.

There are many people who disgree with you..

In fact there are a slew of Alternative media stations who are determined to get her heard..

Tulsi Gabbard has the BEST shot at beating Trump in 2020.

[Edited 3/12/19 15:09pm]

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #38 posted 03/12/19 3:14pm

poppys

I am not saying I personally don't like her.

How many of 327+ million people are in a Gabbard balckout?? Also, election season hasn't really begun here yet. Many of us are exhausted as it is. Pie in the sky that she could be elected in 2020. My Prince's age opinion.

"people like you"
Reply #39 posted 03/13/19 10:05pm

Lovejunky

poppys said:

How many of 327+ million people are in a Gabbard balckout?? Also, election season hasn't really begun here yet. Many of us are exhausted as it is. Pie in the sky that she could be elected in 2020. My Prince's age opinion.

Pretty hard NOT to like her...SHe is so sincere..

From where Im sitting ...over here with the Kangaroos,

Tulsi is the only candidate that will bring about Positive change in American Politics...

the rest with the exception of maybe Bernie,

are same old same old just dressed different suits...

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #40 posted 03/14/19 5:37am

poppys

Lovejunky said:

poppys said:

Pretty hard NOT to like her...SHe is so sincere..

From where Im sitting ...over here with the Kangaroos,

Tulsi is the only candidate that will bring about Positive change in American Politics...

the rest with the exception of maybe Bernie,

are same old same old just dressed different suits...

The perfect is the enemy of the good. She can't beat Trump for President. Beto O'Rourke just announced. I don't think he can either, again nothing personal.

[Edited 3/14/19 5:50am]

"people like you"
Reply #41 posted 03/19/19 8:12am

RodeoSchro

Gabbard isn't going to early primary states like all the other candidates are. We'll have to see if this is a new and effective strategy, or it's the 2020 version of Rudy Giuliani's "Put All Your Primary Eggs In The Florida Basket" plan that was an abject failure:

https://www.politico.com/...gn-1225758

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s quixotic run for the White House isn’t sticking to a normal presidential campaign travel schedule.

Gabbard, a four-term House Democrat from Hawaii, traveled to Chicagoland soon after entering the 2020 race to visit the Chicago Kali Bari House of Spirituality and Worship before proceeding to Iowa.

In early March, she scheduled a foreign policy speech at Brown University in Rhode Island and visited Love City Brewing Company in Philadelphia.

The underdog Democratic candidate has dropped into early caucus and primary states like Iowa and New Hampshire, and on Friday, Gabbard’s campaign announced a pair of town halls in Nevada. But Gabbard, who is Hindu, has focused more on stopping in communities with large South Asian communities in states with less 2020 influence — a scattershot approach that calls into question whether Gabbard and her noninterventionist foreign policy can make a mark on the 2020 race.

“It does appear to me that her candidacy is really not one that’s trying to win, it’s one that’s trying to bring a foreign policy perspective to the race in terms of nontraditional alliances and nonaggression and form a peace plank,” said a former adviser to Sen. Bernie Sanders in 2016, when Gabbard served as one of the few congressional surrogates for the Vermont senator’s presidential campaign. “So she doesn’t care about going to South Carolina because she’s not legitimately trying to seize the nomination.”

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #42 posted 03/19/19 8:43am

poppys

I am thrilled so many women are running. It needs to be normal here, the US is way behind. Look at the amazing Prime Minister of New Zealand!

My local voting strategy for years now is to vote for qualified women/minorities who run. I really hope we have a female Vice President in 2020 - at the very least.

"people like you"
Reply #43 posted 03/19/19 8:56am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

I am thrilled so many women are running. It needs to be normal here, the US is way behind. Look at the amazing Prime Minister of New Zealand!

My local voting strategy for years now is to vote for qualified women/minorities who run. I really hope we have a female Vice President in 2020 - at the very least.

Have you heard about Andrew Yang? I hadn't, until today. Apparently he's trying to garner the 4chan vote and as you can imagine, it's not going all that well.

But he's met the 65,000-donors-from-20-states threshold, which gets him in the first Democratic debate.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #44 posted 03/19/19 9:12am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

Have you heard about Andrew Yang? I hadn't, until today. Apparently he's trying to garner the 4chan vote and as you can imagine, it's not going all that well.

But he's met the 65,000-donors-from-20-states threshold, which gets him in the first Democratic debate.

Thanks Rodeo, I just checked him out. So interesting. Love it that he's running and met the threshold!

"people like you"
Reply #45 posted 03/19/19 9:16am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

Thanks Rodeo, I just checked him out. So interesting. Love it that he's running and met the threshold!

Until Lovejunky's thread, wasn't paying much attention to the threshold. It is important.

"people like you"
Reply #46 posted 03/27/19 10:25pm

Lovejunky

Tulsi Gabbard extended interview

starts @4:00 mins

[Edited 4/14/19 18:17pm]

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #47 posted 03/29/19 4:12pm

Lovejunky

Tulsi Gabbard Tackles Her Toughest Questions LIVE!!

[Edited 4/14/19 18:16pm]

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Reply #48 posted 04/06/19 3:59am

Lovejunky

Understanding Tulsi Gabbard:

Interview March 2019

[Edited 4/14/19 18:17pm]

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > #Tulsigabbard2020