independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 13th Dec 2019 1:20pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > 1958 TV Western About a Conman Named Trump Who Promises to Build a Wall
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

tmo1965

1958 TV Western About a Conman Named Trump Who Promises to Build a Wall

This is too odd. Tbere was a TV show called Trackdown, which had an episode that aired in 1958 about a conman named Trump, who promised to save the town from a meteor shower by building a wall. Here is the CBS news segment that confirms that it's real, along with the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/w...uSkACnDpQs

https://www.youtube.com/w...XyykjxfYd4

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/17/19 7:10pm

2elijah

Wow... that is scary that it reflects the madman in the WH today.
Reply #2 posted 01/18/19 1:31am

EmmaMcG

A wall to stop a meteor? Unless the wall has a roof on it I don't see it being particularly effective.
Reply #3 posted 01/18/19 1:48am

SoulAlive

Image may contain: one or more people

Reply #4 posted 01/18/19 6:01am

EmmaMcG

SoulAlive said:

Image may contain: one or more people

That picture is an obvious fake. There's no way he could build that wall without help.
Reply #5 posted 01/18/19 6:04am

poppys

tmo1965 said:

This is too odd. Tbere was a TV show called Trackdown, which had an episode that aired in 1958 about a conman named Trump, who promised to save the town from a meteor shower by building a wall. Here is the CBS news segment that confirms that it's real, along with the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/w...uSkACnDpQs

https://www.youtube.com/w...XyykjxfYd4

nod Ellen showed the clip.

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #6 posted 01/18/19 6:12am

tmo1965

EmmaMcG said:

A wall to stop a meteor? Unless the wall has a roof on it I don't see it being particularly effective.

I watched the entire episode and Trump - the conman explains that the wall will project a force field that will repell the meteors. lol

SPOILER ALERT !!!!

Trump never builds any walls, but sells the towns people umbrellas and repelling circle thingys to protect their live stock instead. lol I wonder if the end of the episode will come true? Something else happens at the end.

Reply #7 posted 01/18/19 6:45am

13cjk13

tmo1965 said:

EmmaMcG said:

I watched the entire episode and Trump - the conman explains that the wall will project a force field that will repell the meteors. lol

SPOILER ALERT !!!!

Trump never builds any walls, but sells the towns people umbrellas and repelling circle thingys to protect their live stock instead. lol I wonder if the end of the episode will come true? Something else happens at the end.

Fingers crossed.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #8 posted 01/18/19 7:02am

poppys

tmo1965 said:

EmmaMcG said:

SPOILER ALERT !!!!

falloff He sells them things...this is all prescient for sure.

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #9 posted 01/18/19 9:27am

2elijah

EmmaMcG said:

Lol, exactly.
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > 1958 TV Western About a Conman Named Trump Who Promises to Build a Wall