independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 01/04/19 8:38am

13cjk13

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Haha. I was just doing what some others do here? Why is when some do it about some people that is all well and good but if I do it is trolling? See I was having a little fun (i did LOL) and you and poopys do not like it? double standard much?

You don't know anything about the lady. And here you go again trying to hijack another thread.

I guess you missed the part in the video where she said it was ok to grab women by their pussies, or the part where she was mocking that reporter with a disability, or maybe that part where she slammed that Gold Star father? Maybe you missed the part in the video where she admitted that she has been married 3 times, cheated on all three wives and had 5 children between the 3 of them? Or maybe it was the part where she stood there and spewed lie after lie after lie after lie. Or was it the part where she wasn't able to remember the words of the National Anthem or wasn't able to read The Apostle's Creed? Or perhaps it's just that's she's obese and has an orange cotton candy combover that you're mad about?

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 01/04/19 8:45am

poppys

Haha, his go to typo for me to top it off. But that's Only because of the dyslexia (which I share), boo hoo! fit

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #32 posted 01/04/19 8:49am

OnlyNDaUsa

poppys said:

Haha, his go to typo for me to top it off. But that's Only because of the dyslexia (which I share), boo hoo! fit

that was a legit typo.

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
Reply #33 posted 01/04/19 8:51am

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

PennyPurple said:

You don't know anything about the lady. And here you go again trying to hijack another thread.

I guess you missed the part in the video where she said it was ok to grab women by their pussies, or the part where she was mocking that reporter with a disability, or maybe that part where she slammed that Gold Star father? Maybe you missed the part in the video where she admitted that she has been married 3 times, cheated on all three wives and had 5 children between the 3 of them? Or maybe it was the part where she stood there and spewed lie after lie after lie after lie. Or was it the part where she wasn't able to remember the words of the National Anthem or wasn't able to read The Apostle's Creed? Or perhaps it's just that's she's obese and has an orange cotton candy combover that you're mad about?

LOL I am not mad... what is funny is how you prove that there is a double standard. It is okay I forgive you.

Reply #34 posted 01/04/19 8:55am

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Haha. I was just doing what some others do here? Why is when some do it about some people that is all well and good but if I do it is trolling? See I was having a little fun (i did LOL) and you and poopys do not like it? double standard much?

for one I did defend the video. so there is that. and unless you will say calling others the same kind of names is also an attempt to threadjack then you prove the point I was making... to show that some of you have a double standard.

again she IS trash but the video is fine and I do not believe any Republican has any issue with it... if they say they do they are not being honest.

Reply #35 posted 01/04/19 9:10am

poppys

The sad part is, nobody wants to talk to you.

Reply #36 posted 01/04/19 9:20am

OnlyNDaUsa

poppys said:

for someone that doesn't you sure do a lot! (i saw the post you deleted.) And you trolled me on the cancer with cancer topic

yeah, some cannot handle different points of view. I do not like her politics but I can defend her. I see things from different angles. I apply the same standard to all... and I am not sure you do. I see faults and flaws in trump I see all flaws in others too! Do you?

Reply #37 posted 01/04/19 12:31pm

poppys

Reply #38 posted 01/04/19 12:43pm

OnlyNDaUsa

poppys said:

Ocasio-Cortez claps back. cool

https://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/2484067002/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-shows-congresswomen-dance-too/

[Edited 1/4/19 12:33pm]

Claps back against what? NO One has a problem with this. That is a lie the left made up. Please Prove Me Wrong! OR I Will assume you know I am correct.

Reply #39 posted 01/04/19 1:09pm

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

Ocasio-Cortez claps back. cool

https://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/2484067002/rep-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-shows-congresswomen-dance-too/

[Edited 1/4/19 12:33pm]

biggrin I love it! thanks for sharing, Poppys!

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #40 posted 01/04/19 1:09pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

LOL I am not mad... what is funny is how you prove that there is a double standard. It is okay I forgive you.

Nobody asked or wants your forgiveness.

Free Poppy's, Bombsquad, 13, Nero, Mdiver, shanti0608, RDhull. If Glamslam can get a 2nd chance, they should be able to also. 2020=CHANGE
Reply #41 posted 01/04/19 1:13pm

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

True.

Some people thrive on attention (negative included) and say obnoxious things just to get you to repsond to them. It's the nature of the troll. That's all.

Sad.

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #42 posted 01/04/19 1:16pm

RodeoSchro

Reply #43 posted 01/04/19 1:20pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

lol i love it!

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #44 posted 01/04/19 1:20pm

OnlyNDaUsa

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

True.

Some people thrive on attention (negative included) and say obnoxious things just to get you to repsond to them. It's the nature of the troll. That's all.

Sad.

you are correct I should not stoop to the lows of those others that name call. I will be better with that. I am sure you are innocent and have never called anyone such names... or will join with me and moving forward will strive to do better.

Reply #45 posted 01/04/19 1:21pm

OnlyNDaUsa

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

lol i love it!

it is really sweet...

Reply #46 posted 01/04/19 1:28pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

By the way, Rodeo - what do you think of Castro making a run in 2020?

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #47 posted 01/04/19 1:52pm

RodeoSchro

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

I'm pretty sure he's going to try it, but I don't think he's made an announcement yet, has he?

I'd never discourage anyone from running. We are currently experience the manifestation of "Anyone can be president!" and maybe the next time that happens, it will be someone with a talent for the job.

Reply #48 posted 01/04/19 2:00pm

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

I'm pretty sure he's going to try it, but I don't think he's made an announcement yet, has he?

I'd never discourage anyone from running. We are currently experience the manifestation of "Anyone can be president!" and maybe the next time that happens, it will be someone with a talent for the job.

he scares me less that Hillary or Michelle Obama or Sanders... but I do not know much about him.

but speaking of was it ortez that said something like maybe she could run for president in 2020 because she was a woman?

Reply #49 posted 01/04/19 2:12pm

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

he scares me less that Hillary or Michelle Obama or Sanders... but I do not know much about him.

but speaking of was it ortez that said something like maybe she could run for president in 2020 because she was a woman?

Wha - exactly - scares you about Hillary Clinton?

Reply #50 posted 01/04/19 2:17pm

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

other than lacking any relevant experience she is careless and dishonest and is all about herself. but i am not going to let you carry me off track.

Reply #51 posted 01/04/19 4:41pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

From your keyboard to God's! lol

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #52 posted 01/04/19 5:04pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

= can of worms.
lol

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #53 posted 01/06/19 5:49pm

PennyPurple

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Free Poppy's, Bombsquad, 13, Nero, Mdiver, shanti0608, RDhull. If Glamslam can get a 2nd chance, they should be able to also. 2020=CHANGE
Reply #54 posted 01/06/19 6:52pm

poppys

^^ HAAHAHAAHHAHHAhaahahhaahaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Reply #55 posted 01/06/19 6:57pm

poppys

newsweek.com

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez left no illusions as to her stance regarding President Donald Trump during an interview with 60 Minutes.

Asked if Trump was racist, Ocasio-Cortez responded, "yeah, yeah, no question."

“When you look at the words that he uses, which are historic dog whistles of white supremacy. When you look at how he reacted to the Charlottesville incident, where neo-Nazis murdered a woman, versus how he manufactures crises like immigrants seeking legal refuge on our borders, it’s night and day,” she said.

Journalist Anderson Cooper, who interviewed the Democrat, asked why Ocasio-Cortez did not talk about Trump very much.

"Because I think he's a symptom of a problem," Ocasio-Cortez said. "The president certainly didn't invent racism, but he's certainly given a voice to it and expanded it and created a platform for those things."

Reply #56 posted 01/07/19 7:20am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

other than lacking any relevant experience she is careless and dishonest and is all about herself. but i am not going to let you carry me off track.

You brought her up.

So in your opinion, a woman who was First Lady of the United States of Amerca; a two-term United States Senator; and the United States' Secretary of State lacked relevant experience for the office of president of the United States of America.

What would constitute "relevant experience" in your view?

Reply #57 posted 01/07/19 7:27am

BombSquad

OnlyNDaUsa said:

deebee said:

New AOC scandal as adorable college dance video surfaces!

Congresswoman will face difficult questions about youthful exuberance and carefree gaiety as she begins term in office.

omfg

she is anti-American commie trash vomit garbage scum (LOL) I hate her and I hope her career is short... but I have no issues with this video. I do not think anyone does...

playing the tuff guy again only on folks who are not around to defend themselves, as always sissygirl? LOL
and I hate Anti-American facist Nazi trash vomit garbage scum like you. so what? next

[Edited 1/7/19 7:31am]

Has anyone tried unplugging the United States and plugging it back in?
Reply #58 posted 01/07/19 8:07am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

You brought her up.

So in your opinion, a woman who was First Lady of the United States of Amerca; a two-term United States Senator; and the United States' Secretary of State lacked relevant experience for the office of president of the United States of America.

What would constitute "relevant experience" in your view?

Being a reality show host that bankrupts nearly all of her businesses, grabs women by their pussies and has 5 children by 3 different prostitutes/wives? That sounds like "relevant experience" to me!

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #59 posted 01/07/19 2:50pm

DiminutiveRock
er

On 60 Minutes last night she said that trump fans the flames of racism and that she believes he is a racist himself.

She's right.

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ocasio-Cortez responds to McCaskill: 'Pretty disappointing'