independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 10th Dec 2019 5:51am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > I once made fun of Alex Jones over this.... but then....
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

PurpleSkipper5

I once made fun of Alex Jones over this.... but then....

You may be familiar with this meme by now:

As the memes pilled up, I couldn't get enough. I thought this crazy dude was funny as hell.

But then I found an interesting article from 2011:

https://www.care2.com/gre...elves.html

" I hardly refute the fact this fact, but have found myself puzzled by recent scientific findings about the influence of endocrine disruptors on sexual behavior in male South African Claw frogs. After being exposed in a laboratory environment to EPA approved levels of atrazine – the second most commonly used herbicide in the U.S., as well as a fairly common endocrine disruptor found in water supplies – these male frogs underwent a significant change in behavior. The frogs exposed to the atrazine, as opposed to the control group who weren’t, started exhibiting distinct homosexual behavior. Not only did they engage in homosexual sex with one another, as the attending scientist, Tyrone Hayes PHD, said of the frogs, their behavior became “feminized.”

*X-Files theme starts playing*

”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/23/18 9:23pm

PurpleSkipper5

For the sensitive pumpkins out there: this post is not mean't to demonize or dehumanize homosexuals, but to rather make a point that it isn't right to force humans, or frogs, or whoever to be something they're not.

”The people that will end up defining ‘Hate Speech Laws’ are the very people you don’t want to define the Hate Speech Laws” — Jordan B Peterson
Reply #2 posted 09/24/18 5:17am

13cjk13

nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty nutty

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #3 posted 09/24/18 5:21am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Some will laugh now about the censorship and take down of Alex Jones. Just wait for the government to control the internet and info. Just wait.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #4 posted 09/24/18 6:05am

PurpleSkipper5

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Some will laugh now about the censorship and take down of Alex Jones. Just wait for the government to control the internet and info. Just wait.

Exactly. They went for Alex first because they knew a lot of people wouldn’t defend him. You don’t even have to be extreme or anything for them to ban you. They already suspended James Woods on Twitter for a meme. A meme. (They’ll use anything) Next they’re going after other Libertarian/Conservatives. This is weeks before the 2018 election. This is censorship. This is election meddling

And people don’t get, if this can happen to Alex, thic could happen to anyone who has the ‘wrong opinions’. For example, they delete people’s post and mark it as “hate speech” all the time even when though that person’s just giving their honest opinion, not attacking anyone. “Hate speech” does not exist. And instead of letting people speak freely, even the very bad people (Communists, neo-Nazis), and having people listen to them, research what they’re saying, then develop their own conclusions, they’d rathar shut their voice down which is dangerous. Not judt big tech companies agree to this, a lot of what I call the ‘unreasonable Left’ (which sadly seems to make up a good chunk of the mainstream Left) gravitate towards this sort of lynch mob mentality where they have to shut every opposing view down
[Edited 9/24/18 6:06am]
[Edited 9/24/18 6:09am]
Reply #5 posted 09/24/18 6:11am

RodeoSchro

I used to kill a lot of frogs. Sometimes I'd catch them actum est in sexus but there was no way to tell if if was same-sex sex or not. Hoenstly, I didn't care. I just killed them no matter what.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #6 posted 09/24/18 6:50am

PurpleSkipper5

RodeoSchro said:

I used to kill a lot of frogs. Sometimes I'd catch them actum est in sexus but there was no way to tell if if was same-sex sex or not. Hoenstly, I didn't care. I just killed them no matter what.

You took part in the Pepe Genocide??? sad

Reply #7 posted 09/24/18 6:53am

RodeoSchro

No, bullfrog genocide. But if I had the chance to kill Pepe, I would.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #8 posted 09/24/18 7:07am

PurpleSkipper5

RodeoSchro said:

No, bullfrog genocide. But if I had the chance to kill Pepe, I would.

Why? Pepe's innocent! He doesn;t hurt anybody

New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > I once made fun of Alex Jones over this.... but then....