independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 26th Sep 2018 1:32am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > OJ Simpson the lost confession!! Settle this once and for all!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

SuperFurryAnim
al

OJ Simpson the lost confession!! Settle this once and for all!

I have a close friend that acted on the tv show "1st and Ten" it was an HBO series from 80s. He witnessed OJ being abusive towards Nicole Brown while on set!! I had no doubt OJ got away with murder from preview of upcoming confession given and the dna. I can't wait to see all of the Lost Confessions tomorrow. I will be interested to hear if the glove was "planted"/moved by LE and how OJ killed Nicole and Goldman.

Robbin Crosby was such a loving hippie. He could have beat the living snot out of Simpson. Robbin was 6 ft 5 and athletic and was much younger than the aging OJ. Too bad he didn't.

Is it me or did the gloves placement really add doubt that OJ did it? Did people believe that OJ was set up??

I think we can all collectively say.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/10/18 9:02pm

luv4u

OJ did it. He just got away with it.

He will answer for it when his day of pushing up daisies comes.

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #2 posted 03/10/18 10:21pm

2elijah

Is any of it going to send him back to prison? Most already believe he’s guilty so don’t really see what those lost confessions will bring to the table.
FEARLESS
Reply #3 posted 03/10/18 10:42pm

luv4u

2elijah said:

Is any of it going to send him back to prison? Most already believe he’s guilty so don’t really see what those lost confessions will bring to the table.

That's over with. Now if he comes right out and confesses ................ I guess that might change things.

Edmonton, AB - canada

"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #4 posted 03/11/18 3:47am

JoeyC

I believe OJ is a murderer, but i also believe that the state bungled its case. Fuckface Mark Fuhrman(among others), messed that up. Being a dirty cop(LA cops period, back then) came back to haunt him, and law enforcement in LA.

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
Reply #5 posted 03/11/18 7:01am

Empress

luv4u said:

OJ did it. He just got away with it.

He will answer for it when his day of pushing up daisies comes.

The truth!
Reply #6 posted 03/11/18 8:20am

OnlyNDaUsa

I remember when it first happened I was listening to Howard Stern... at first, he was "no way" but then he was challenged (maybe by Robin?) Something like "you just think that because you know him..." and you could hear it...you could hear his mind change.

I was kind of the same way... I did not want to believe it... not that Stern's opinion had any weight... but soon I had decided he likely did it. I followed the case somewhat... I watched the reveal of the verdict. I clapped! That was the correct verdict based on the evidence. The state was totally outmatched.

It not only botched several things...they seemed to not even consider the fame factor.

Anyway: he sure acted like he did it. I was glad when was sent to prison. He did some time for that... i guess that is something.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
Reply #7 posted 03/11/18 8:21am

luv4u

JoeyC said:

I believe OJ is a murderer, but i also believe that the state bungled its case. Fuckface Mark Fuhrman(among others), messed that up. Being a dirty cop(LA cops period, back then) came back to haunt him, and law enforcement in LA.

I believe so too

Edmonton, AB - canada

Reply #8 posted 03/11/18 8:22am

SuperFurryAnim
al

2elijah said:

I believe it was one ofthe biggest stories so I think many want to know the details. I want to know how the glove got where it did beause it made no sense to me.

Reply #9 posted 03/11/18 8:24am

luv4u

SuperFurryAnimal said:

2elijah said:

I believe it was one ofthe biggest stories so I think many want to know the details. I want to know how the glove got where it did beause it made no sense to me.

yeahthat

Edmonton, AB - canada

Reply #10 posted 03/11/18 8:32am

SuperFurryAnim
al

JoeyC said:

I agree looking back on the case. They should have never tampered with evidence (at least it seems that way. it was questionable). I believe PD did and if they didn't they would have maybe won the case. Unless OJ was a complete wacko and it looked tampered didn't make logic. I was tight with the Ratt guys and Blotzer met OJ on a golf course at the bar after playing and had some words for him years after trial. OJ threatened Robbin Crosby to get the fuck out of dodge or he would go after him for dating Tawny.

This case is on par with Casey Anthony. People want to know. With that case I believe something crazy happened where Casey may have been sexually abused. Her mom left the gate open and Casey was not watching her daughter and she drowned. The mother would crack from just that so George and Casey covered it up instead of calling LE and saying they all messed up. Something weird happened and I believe OJ story will be earth shattering..Tonight at 8.

I want to know OJ details but realize he won't be brought to justice anytime.

Reply #11 posted 03/11/18 8:32am

OnlyNDaUsa

SuperFurryAnimal said:

2elijah said:

It is like I say "if you have a case to make don't make stuff up"

When that cop lied about the use of that word... why? no need. I think ANY honest person would not think that was a big deal to have used that word.

having him put on the glove... who's idea was that? The prosecution should NOT Have allowed that.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
Reply #12 posted 03/11/18 8:36am

SuperFurryAnim
al

OnlyNDaUsa said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

When that cop lied about the use of that word... why? no need. I think ANY honest person would not think that was a big deal to have used that word.

having him put on the glove... who's idea was that? The prosecution should NOT Have allowed that.

Yep LE and prosecution went too far. It will be interesting to hear what he says about the glove. Rumor was they had OJ on meds to swell fingers.

Reply #13 posted 03/11/18 8:40am

OnlyNDaUsa

SuperFurryAnimal said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Yep LE and prosecution went too far. It will be interesting to hear what he says about the glove. Rumor was they had OJ on meds to swell fingers.

if I was asked to try on gloves that fit me as evidence against me I can make it look like they do not fit... watch how he spreads out his hand... he was trying to make them Not Fit. AND the latex gloves would make it harder to get them on as it was.

Reply #14 posted 03/11/18 9:15am

SuperFurryAnim
al

The disposing of evidence didn't make sense. Why would OJ leave a glove at his home. Unless he did and was thinking about committing suicide? I believe that got him off along with race factor to a degree, fame factor and glove not fitting.
Reply #15 posted 03/11/18 10:13am

OnlyNDaUsa

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The disposing of evidence didn't make sense. Why would OJ leave a glove at his home. Unless he did and was thinking about committing suicide? I believe that got him off along with race factor to a degree, fame factor and glove not fitting.

but then a killer could just put evidence in weird places... the fact that he killed them did not make sense....

Reply #16 posted 03/11/18 11:06am

Graycap23

O.J. is a chump....but he didn't murder anyone.

Get OVER IT.

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves. FAMILIAR BONDAGE OVER FOREIGN FREEDOM
Reply #17 posted 03/11/18 11:18am

OnlyNDaUsa

Graycap23 said:

Get OVER IT.

some believe that... some do not. do you have any particular reason why you think that? (other than murder is a legal term and he was acquitted)

Reply #18 posted 03/11/18 11:19am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Graycap23 said:

Get OVER IT.

Gray what is your theory? Some of the common theories are drug dealers killed Nicole and Goldman? Another is OJ killed them in self defense?

Reply #19 posted 03/11/18 11:25am

SuperFurryAnim
al

OnlyNDaUsa said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

but then a killer could just put evidence in weird places... the fact that he killed them did not make sense....

Why would a man with plenty of women show up and tell Robbin Crosby to leave LA over Tawny Kitaen. From my understanding that is what OJ did. Just like on the set of "1st and Ten" when he ordered around Nicole, I gather this: OJ was controlling. I think a man in control would not just toss the glove on his own property. I need to hear this from the juice. Why? Even the confession if he made some of it up it is twisted to do. It definitely is something a psychopath does.

Reply #20 posted 03/11/18 11:29am

Graycap23

Q: What the hell was the motive 2 murder is EX WIFE in front of the house where is 2 kids were sleeping?

Yes....I'm in a Cult. We brainwash people into THINKING ............4 Themselves. FAMILIAR BONDAGE OVER FOREIGN FREEDOM
Reply #21 posted 03/11/18 11:52am

OnlyNDaUsa

Graycap23 said:

Q: What the hell was the motive 2 murder is EX WIFE in front of the house where is 2 kids were sleeping?

no motive needed....it was a fit of rage a crime of passion. the fact that NO other motive was ever discovered or even indicated at all seems to indicate someone one or they both knew... the brutality shows it was personal.

And by your logic, as there was no motive determined, then no one killed them.

Reply #22 posted 03/11/18 11:53am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Graycap23 said:

Control. It is possible they were divorced but had some sort of relationship. OJ threatened Marcus Allen and Robbin Crosby. Said he would kill Marus Allen for dating Nicole and wanted to beat up Robbin Crosby for dating OJs then mistress, Tawny Kitaen.

Reply #23 posted 03/11/18 11:58am

Graycap23

Lol....no wonder he was aquitted.

Reply #24 posted 03/11/18 11:59am

SuperFurryAnim
al

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Graycap23 said:

no motive needed....it was a fit of rage a crime of passion. the fact that NO other motive was ever discovered or even indicated at all seems to indicate someone one or they both knew... the brutality shows it was personal.

And by your logic, as there was no motive determined, then no one killed them.

I can't wait to find out if OJ was contemplating suicide or some crazy get away. If it was a crime of passion or planned if he just blew up about Goldman. Another theory is OJ believed Nicole was having gangbangs and using drugs in the house where the kids were and confronted her and Goldman showed up and it esculated. This is very possible that OJ thought he was doing the right thing by killing a whore that was being promiscuous around his kids? We shall see.

[Edited 3/11/18 11:59am]

Reply #25 posted 03/11/18 12:01pm

2freaky4church

The Jury wanted to let a black man free.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
Reply #26 posted 03/11/18 12:05pm

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

The Jury wanted to let a black man free.

maybe: I know some said it was a response to the original Rodney King trial.

and part of it was his fame.

Some was the prosecution was way out played,

Reply #27 posted 03/11/18 12:07pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Graycap23 said:

the defense did well at showing reasonable doubt. but I think he did it. he was known to be a hot head and he had just had training for a movie role with knives.

Reply #28 posted 03/11/18 12:09pm

Graycap23

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Graycap23 said:

the defense did well at showing reasonable doubt. but I think he did it. he was known to be a hot head and he had just had training for a movie role with knives.

Neither of which has anything 2 do with murder.

[Edited 3/11/18 12:19pm]

Reply #29 posted 03/11/18 12:15pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Graycap23 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Neither of which has anything 2 do with murder.

not so sure what you mean... I was talking about why he was acquitted... and I gave some info to means... (there is a tv crime show myth that they have to show motive, means, and opportunity... but that is not true. But for this case OJ had means and opportunity...)

Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > OJ Simpson the lost confession!! Settle this once and for all!