independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 09/25/17 12:28pm

jjhunsecker

A little comic relief from the daily disaster of Trump :

http://www.huffingtonpost...c57ff3cd07

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 09/25/17 12:28pm

2freaky4church

ESPN is on fire.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #152 posted 09/25/17 1:14pm

poppys

2freaky4church1 said:

ESPN is on fire.

Yep, the Cavs had media day today. Le Bron spoke again. All over the local news.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #153 posted 09/25/17 2:02pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

A little comic relief from the daily disaster of Trump :

http://www.huffingtonpost...c57ff3cd07

falloff chill pill

Reply #154 posted 09/29/17 12:57am

free2bFreeda2

Is Trump mentally ill? Or is America? Psychiatrists weigh in.
: https://www.google.com/am...onpost.com
September 24, 2017 at 9:22 AM
👀
why are so many white house politicians turning a blind eye to the obvious. Here we have s mad twitter with all our collective fate
lives and future in his hands.
Seems imo trump should be screened for early onset of dementia/Alzheimer's symdrom as well as symptoms of mentsl illness.
I'm not so much knocking the man as i am knocking those around him that are
in denial about the potus' mental soundness and capacity to safely lead our country.
🏛
ya'll someome needs to wake the powers that be the f up before we all get tweeted to hell under donnie boy's (seemingly) illogical actions and irrational logic.
as in

"thnking, talking, or acting without inclusion of rationality. along with action or opinions given through inadequate use of reason, as well ad acting out as through emotional distress or cognitive deficiency.
[Edited 9/29/17 1:02am]
Reply #155 posted 09/30/17 5:56am

2elijah

Interesting

http://m.huffpost.com/us/...ack-voices

50 Cent Says Trump Offered Him $500,000 To Help Win Over Black Voters

50 Cent has claimed that he was offered $500,000 to campaign for Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election.[/b]

During an appearance on New York Hot 97′s “Ebro in the Morning,” Curtis James Jackson III, aka 50 Cent, was candid with host Ebro about the current president, calling Trump’s election an “accident.” Before that so-called mishap, however, 50 Cent said the Republican contender’s campaign wanted the rapper to help win over black voters.

“Before he got elected, they were having issues with the African-American vote. They wanted to pay me $500,000 as part of the campaign just to make an appearance,” he recalled. “And I was like, ‘Nah, that’s not good money.’”

50 Cent, who made the appearance to promote his Starz series “Power,” has no regrets in turning down the money. In the recording booth with co-hosts Laura Stylez and Peter Rosenberg, he shook his head. “I’m not gonna do that,” he continued. “That’s not worth it.”

A scant few celebrities turned out to support Trump in his candidacy, with many lending support to Hillary Clinton ― particularly black celebrities, in light of Trump’s seemingly racist rhetoric during the campaign. According to Reuters, Trump received less support from black and Hispanic voters than any elected president in the last 40 years.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #156 posted 09/30/17 6:49am

poppys

Wow, glad he said something about it. Imagine how many others were offered similar. Trump's krewe probably had "binders full of" black artists in that meeting.

Reply #157 posted 09/30/17 10:29am

poppys

http://www.thewrap.com/tr...activists/

Trump Justice Dept. Demands Facebook Turn Over Private Info on 6,000 ‘Anti-Administration Activists’

About 6,000 users tied to an anti-Trump Facebook page could have their accounts investigated

The Justice Department has filed three search warrants that would allow it to search the personal information of approximately 6,000 Facebook accounts that “liked” an anti-Donald Trump page, according to court documents obtained by CNN and LawNewz.

The search warrants were first filed in February and focus on three people, including Emmelia Talarico, who runs the “disruptj20” page — which has already been in the crosshairs of the Justice Department for its role in organizing inauguration day protests.

Facebook and the Justice Department did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment.

The American Civil Liberties Union filed a motion on Thursday to challenge the warrants, arguing that the investigation threatens the First Amendment if it allows the government to watch anyone deemed to be anti-administration.

Scare tactic?

Reply #158 posted 10/01/17 2:30am

free2bFreeda2

Trump's Long History of Racism
Of course his response to Charlottesville was late and insufficient – this is who he is
: http://www.rollingstone.c...sm-w497876
~ August 17 2017

👀
Imo donald is a racist to the msx
no question about it.
if he was not he would not have so many racist followers.
Reply #159 posted 10/01/17 7:50am

poppys

free2bFreeda2 said:

Trump's Long History of Racism Of course his response to Charlottesville was late and insufficient – this is who he is : http://www.rollingstone.c...sm-w497876 ~ August 17 2017 👀 Imo donald is a racist to the max no question about it. If he was not he would not have so many racist followers.

Hi freeda! wave

Meet the Press today - the white racist element was always there in the Republican Party, but the difference now is that the President is leading the charge. He started his presidential run with birtherism, not an accident. Ta-Nehisi Coates made very good points. Trump said the Mexican judge was not fit to try his kids, blatant spoken racism. Future historians may see his election as a direct result of Obama's presidency. Also, we have a President with no experience conducting nuclear diplomacy through tweets, how crazy is that?

Reply #160 posted 10/01/17 9:52am

djThunderfunk

poppys said:

Meet the Press today - the white racist element was always there in the Republican Party, but the difference now is that the President is leading the charge. He started his presidential run with birtherism, not an accident. Ta-Nehisi Coates made very good points. Trump said the Mexican judge was not fit to try his kids, blatant spoken racism. Future historians may see his election as a direct result of Obama's presidency. Also, we have a President with no experience conducting nuclear diplomacy through tweets, how crazy is that?

It's people like you that are to blame for the trumpclown winning the election. Americans is so sick of your libtard BS that this asshole actually won. Keep on chirping and he'll probably win again. Thanks alot, [Snip - luv4u]

[Edited 10/1/17 9:53am]

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #161 posted 10/01/17 11:48am

2freaky4church

See, he is alt right.

Reply #162 posted 10/01/17 12:09pm

djThunderfunk

2freaky4church1 said:

See, he is alt right.

One more for the road... You are a LIAR, San Dimas. finger3

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #163 posted 10/01/17 5:32pm

OnlyNDaUsa

on way we know some of the hate is simply being a sore loser is how he is attacked. Some of it is just purely personal. Against him and his family. And then the lies that Hillary is also deeply flawed.

I say that for each of Trump's issues there is one that is comparable to Hillary. Yet few of her voters, or ones that preferred her over him, can admit she has issues.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #164 posted 10/02/17 7:54am

2freaky4church

San Dimas?

Reply #165 posted 10/02/17 8:14am

free2bFreeda2

OnlyNDaUsa said:

on way we know some of the hate is simply being a sore loser is how he is attacked. Some of it is just purely personal. Against him and his family. And then the lies that Hillary is also deeply flawed.

I say that for each of Trump's issues there is one that is comparable to Hillary. Yet few of her voters, or ones that preferred her over him, can admit she has issues.

But Hillary Clinton is not the current potus,👀 is she?
Please turn your mind set to the present and stop projecting a ruse to deflect the inadequacy of tweetle-t-drumpf.
wake up and see the real.
Reply #166 posted 10/02/17 8:21am

2freaky4church

Only, right wing loves hate.

Reply #167 posted 10/04/17 8:38am

jjhunsecker

Prophetic :

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." -- H.L Mencken, Baltimore Sun, 1920

Reply #168 posted 10/04/17 8:54am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

Prophetic :

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." -- H.L Mencken, Baltimore Sun, 1920

Very.

Reply #169 posted 10/04/17 11:09am

free2bFreeda2

OnlyNDaUsa said:

"Why do Trumpsters keep bringing up Hillary Clinton ??? Cuz they can’t defend the actions of Presidunce Trump and they want to deflect… that’s why,"
👀
Reply #170 posted 10/04/17 12:20pm

Brendan

jjhunsecker said:

Prophetic :

For the first time in my life, perhaps the first time in this nation’s very flawed but still very hopeful history, the electorate has chosen the man who sits next to me on an airplane to represent us in the Oval Office.

He knows everything, can solve absolutely anything, and, almost like a needed fuel, will, without the slightest bit of provocation, outline it all endlessly to that grimaced side of your face still too kind to join your conscience in wistful repose outside that premeditated window seat.

In real reality he is among the worst of us, and since he has now reached such dizzying heights, perhaps eventually will walk down the annals of history as the greatest con man yet known.
Reply #171 posted 10/04/17 12:37pm

morningsong

All I know is this morning listening to the radio there is a very good chance Trump will win a 2nd term.

Reply #172 posted 10/04/17 1:39pm

SoulAlive

here's all you need to know about Trump

Image may contain: 5 people

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person

Reply #173 posted 10/04/17 2:09pm

Silvertongue7

Unbelievable.
Reply #174 posted 10/04/17 2:26pm

morningsong

SoulAlive said:

here's all you need to know about Trump

Image may contain: 5 people

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person

On that level, I guessed that about Trump.

Reply #175 posted 10/04/17 5:10pm

poppys

Brendan said:

jjhunsecker said:

Prophetic :

For the first time in my life, perhaps the first time in this nation’s very flawed but still very hopeful history, the electorate has chosen the man who sits next to me on an airplane to represent us in the Oval Office. He knows everything, can solve absolutely anything, and, almost like a needed fuel, will, without the slightest bit of provocation, outline it all endlessly to that grimaced side of your face still too kind to join your conscience in wistful repose outside that premeditated window seat. In real reality he is among the worst of us, and since he has now reached such dizzying heights, perhaps eventually will walk down the annals of history as the greatest con man yet known.

His Secretary of State actually called him a moron!

Reply #176 posted 10/04/17 5:46pm

poppys said:

Brendan said:

jjhunsecker said: For the first time in my life, perhaps the first time in this nation’s very flawed but still very hopeful history, the electorate has chosen the man who sits next to me on an airplane to represent us in the Oval Office. He knows everything, can solve absolutely anything, and, almost like a needed fuel, will, without the slightest bit of provocation, outline it all endlessly to that grimaced side of your face still too kind to join your conscience in wistful repose outside that premeditated window seat. In real reality he is among the worst of us, and since he has now reached such dizzying heights, perhaps eventually will walk down the annals of history as the greatest con man yet known.

Really?

Reply #177 posted 10/04/17 6:03pm

poppys

214 said:

poppys said:

Really?

Yes, he said he wasn't going to deal with "petty nonsense" when they asked him about it. But he didn't deny it.

http://www.npr.org/2017/1...-resigning

[Edited 10/4/17 18:05pm]

Reply #178 posted 10/04/17 6:06pm

Brendan

poppys said:

Brendan said:

jjhunsecker said:

Prophetic :

For the first time in my life, perhaps the first time in this nation’s very flawed but still very hopeful history, the electorate has chosen the man who sits next to me on an airplane to represent us in the Oval Office. He knows everything, can solve absolutely anything, and, almost like a needed fuel, will, without the slightest bit of provocation, outline it all endlessly to that grimaced side of your face still too kind to join your conscience in wistful repose outside that premeditated window seat. In real reality he is among the worst of us, and since he has now reached such dizzying heights, perhaps eventually will walk down the annals of history as the greatest con man yet known.

I believe it was a “fucking moron”. wink
Reply #179 posted 10/04/17 6:12pm

ThatWhiteDude

Oh my god where do I start? I mean, that guy is such an asshole, he doesn't know how to behave (Guess he missed out some ass whopping), he's racist. He doesn't treat women right (Grab her by the pussy, remember that?). And did you guys see what he did in Puerto Rico? He threw Towels at the people, guess he didn't want to touch them people (Reminds of Bush in Haiti). I can't believe some people voted for this bitch. I hate him, I really hate him. He even got the "I WANT TO PUNSH YOU SO HARD" Face.

Everything he does is "GREAT" or "The GREATEST", "THE BEST". Man you ain't shit Trump! You're a bigot, voted by bigots. You got a shorter temper than a freaking four year old when it comes to North Korea and other conflicts. "Maryl Streep is overrated because she said the truth about me at the Academy Awards." Boo fucking hoo.

Oh and did I metion that I really hate this guy? Like, Charlottesville. The freaking KKK could march through the streets with protection, it was like the cops lead them the way to the BLM protesters, like: "There you go, now hit them with your fucking car, hit them all!" And what was his response after, how many days was it again? "It was provocated by both sides."

No Trump, it wasn't, no you can't compare BLM to the Terror Group called KKK. You can't. You can't act like a Child when it comes to conflicts like that with North Korea, you can't expect black athletes to salute a flag of a country that kills their brothers in the streets. You can't make fun of a disabeld reporter and expect that there's no backlash.

But you know what you can do? Gettin the F out of the oval office, you don't deserve to be president, because you only serve some people, not everyone. You only serve rich white people.

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."

"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
Page 6 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump.