independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 08/31/17 8:17am

poppys

jimmy3121 said:

Horsefeathers said:

2elijah said: Yep. I will point out every time I see "no examples given" that many examples have, in fact, been given. His refusal to acknowledge examples of his overtly racist behavior is not the same as such examples not existing. And again, not over ideological differences, but specific behaviors displayed by this specific poster. But hey, if his response to his bigotry is to double down and figure he's doing it right if other people see it and point it out, well, alrighty then. He's tired of people pointing out his racism. People are tired of his racism. I guess it's a draw. Only is pulling his own version of the FAKE NEWS card. Anyway, Donald Trump is a national embarrassment, and I don't care about FLOTUS's fashion choices. If she can rock stilettos in a flood zone, more power to her. [Edited 8/31/17 5:18am]

No examples given?

How many times does 45 have to denounce all the nitwits?

He has over & over again.

Stop listening to:

Don Lemonhead

A hole Cooper

Wolf yawn Blitzer & that whole crew.

And prime example in how you are hoodwinked.....

" If she can rock stilettos in a flood zone"

YOUR WORDS

YOUR QUOTE

REALLY?

SHOW EXACTLY WHERE SHE WORE STILETTOS IN A FLOOD ZONE.....

Nailed you are.

Your ship has just sunk.

Proof is Proof & right there it is.

Anyone can just read headlines & many do including you & proof is right there.

Game

Set

Match

Point.

The End.

Everyone does not watch CNN. I have no idea who Lemonhead is. Find a new target. I'm getting bored.

How could a lady killer like you miss the stilettos? Yuge oversight, jimbob. You can buy Trump's disaster hat from his online store. Hotcakes!

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/30/547396137/trump-wore-usa-hat-to-visit-hurricane-zone-and-trump-fans-can-buy-the-look

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 08/31/17 9:07am

jimmy3121

poppys said:

jimmy3121 said:

No examples given?

Stop listening to:

Don Lemonhead

A hole Cooper

YOUR WORDS

YOUR QUOTE

REALLY?

Nailed you are.

Your ship has just sunk.

Game

Set

Match

Point.

The End.

Everyone does not watch CNN. I have no idea who Lemonhead is. Find a new target. I'm getting bored.

How could a lady killer like you miss the stilettos? Yuge oversight, jimbob. You can buy Trump's disaster hat from his online store. Hotcakes!

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/30/547396137/trump-wore-usa-hat-to-visit-hurricane-zone-and-trump-fans-can-buy-the-look

If Jimmy3121 must do tell & spell it out well here it is.

geez....

She wore them getting ON the plane 2 go to Houston

When she got off ....was she wearing them?

NOPE.

So in a flood zone she was wearing them?

Really?

Once again...

The Fake News gotcha.

Now lets see you stay on point & flip that hotcake over & put some more butter on the muffin.

Game.

Set.

Match.

Point.

And Jimmy3121 wins again just like 45= Winner.

Nothin' new there.

And Jimmy3121 does not wear hats as I don't like to mess my hair up.

There is hope there is joy in my Soul Sanctuary.

Reply #92 posted 08/31/17 9:08am

Horsefeathers

jimmy3121 said:

Horsefeathers said:

2elijah said:
They're not 'running scared'.. they're just telling you the truth.

Yep. I will point out every time I see "no examples given" that many examples have, in fact, been given. His refusal to acknowledge examples of his overtly racist behavior is not the same as such examples not existing. And again, not over ideological differences, but specific behaviors displayed by this specific poster. But hey, if his response to his bigotry is to double down and figure he's doing it right if other people see it and point it out, well, alrighty then. He's tired of people pointing out his racism. People are tired of his racism. I guess it's a draw. Only is pulling his own version of the FAKE NEWS card. Anyway, Donald Trump is a national embarrassment, and I don't care about FLOTUS's fashion choices. If she can rock stilettos in a flood zone, more power to her. [Edited 8/31/17 5:18am]

No examples given?

Stop listening to:

Don Lemonhead

A hole Cooper

YOUR WORDS

YOUR QUOTE

REALLY?

Nailed you are.

Your ship has just sunk.

Game

Set

Match

Point.

The End.

Lol what? I have no idea who any of these people are. I don't have cable or follow any major talking heads online. My point about FLOTUS that seems to be missed (I guess? Hard to understand you) is that I think any attention paid to her over what she wore to TX is silly. The example was that some people out there on them innerwebz seemed upset that she showed up down there somewhere wearing stilettos. I don't care if she did or didn't. Hth.
Murica: at least it's not Sudan.
Reply #93 posted 08/31/17 9:12am

jimmy3121

Horsefeathers said:

jimmy3121 said:

No examples given?

Stop listening to:

Don Lemonhead

A hole Cooper

YOUR WORDS

YOUR QUOTE

REALLY?

Nailed you are.

Your ship has just sunk.

Game

Set

Match

Point.

The End.

Lol what? I have no idea who any of these people are. I don't have cable or follow any major talking heads online. My point about FLOTUS that seems to be missed (I guess? Hard to understand you) is that I think any attention paid to her over what she wore to TX is silly. The example was that some people out there on them innerwebz seemed upset that she showed up down there somewhere wearing stilettos. I don't care if she did or didn't. Hth.

Ok I understand what your saying and 100% correct it doesn't matter what any of them wore....point was she didn't wear them when getting off the plane just another example of Fake News foolin' folks.

Reply #94 posted 08/31/17 9:20am

poppys

Horsefeathers said:

jimmy3121 said:

No examples given?

Stop listening to:

Don Lemonhead

A hole Cooper

YOUR WORDS

YOUR QUOTE

REALLY?

Nailed you are.

Your ship has just sunk.

Game

Set

Match

Point.

The End.

It's hopeless. Point is jimmy knows when she was wearing what and that's REAL NEWS.

Reply #95 posted 08/31/17 9:26am

jimmy3121

poppys said:

Horsefeathers said:

jimmy3121 said: Lol what? I have no idea who any of these people are. I don't have cable or follow any major talking heads online. My point about FLOTUS that seems to be missed (I guess? Hard to understand you) is that I think any attention paid to her over what she wore to TX is silly. The example was that some people out there on them innerwebz seemed upset that she showed up down there somewhere wearing stilettos. I don't care if she did or didn't. Hth.

It's hopeless. Point is jimmy knows when she was wearing what and that's REAL NEWS.

Should not even be a news story.

Should not even see the light of day.

Show the folks getting the job done instead.

More positivity.

Fake News= Negativity.

And there it was in front of all.

Reply #96 posted 08/31/17 9:31am

2freaky4church

New Fox poll. 36 percent support him now. What I thought. So, that means about 36 percent of Americans are deplorable racist pricks. Done. We are the majority. Amen.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #97 posted 08/31/17 10:00am

poppys

Did it drop after Charlottesville? I was wondering how much that separated the wheat from the chaff.

Reply #98 posted 08/31/17 10:21am

djThunderfunk

"Obsession is the opposite of reason and rationality" jjhunsecker

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #99 posted 08/31/17 11:10am

Horsefeathers

djThunderfunk said:

I get that it's a reference to something. To what, though?
Reply #100 posted 08/31/17 1:23pm

djThunderfunk

Horsefeathers said:

djThunderfunk said:

I'm not sure what jj was referencing. I simply thought it was appropriate for this thread. lol

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #101 posted 08/31/17 2:53pm

Horsefeathers

djThunderfunk said:

Horsefeathers said:

djThunderfunk said:

I'm not sure what jj was referencing. I simply thought it was appropriate for this thread. lol

I get that. I just meant what part of this thread does it apply to. You know I'm Little Head Will.
Reply #102 posted 08/31/17 4:37pm

poppys

AND BEHOLD THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING PRESIDENT: Axios summarizes all the ways in which Trump is not getting his way:

• Speaker Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are going their own way on tax reform. Hill sources believe his original targets, including a 15% corporate rate, are dead.
  • SecDef Mattis didn’t immediately embrace his full ban on transgender troops.
  • His Justice Department won’t drop the Russia probe.
  • Courts won’t allow his full Muslim ban.
  • Mexico won’t pay for his wall.
  • Congress won’t pay for his wall.
  • The Senate won’t pass his promised health-care reform.
  • Gary Cohn and Sec State Tillerson won’t tolerate his Charlottesville response.
  • North Korea won’t heed his warnings.
  • China doesn’t fear his trade threats.
  • CEOs won’t sit on his councils.
  • Mexico and Canada won’t bend to his will on NAFTA.

Now wait a minute. Trump is jailing more undocumented immigrants; might still succeed in keeping out desperate refugees; will likely rescind deportation protections for the “dreamers”; is busy shredding environmental protections; and pardoned a racist birther ally and rogue law enforcement officer because it thrilled people at a rally. Who says he isn’t winning?

Reply #103 posted 08/31/17 5:00pm

purplethunder3

hmph!

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
Reply #104 posted 08/31/17 6:08pm

djThunderfunk

Horsefeathers said:

djThunderfunk said:

I get that. I just meant what part of this thread does it apply to. You know I'm Little Head Will.

Most of it? lol

Reply #105 posted 08/31/17 6:43pm

Horsefeathers

djThunderfunk said:

Horsefeathers said:

djThunderfunk said:

Most of it? lol

I prefer passionate (in reference to myself). Or I'll take rabid even. evillol
Reply #106 posted 09/03/17 7:19am

midnightmover

I hate to say it but the nutter Jimmy3121 is right about Melania's heels. I saw them talk about her heels on the news, but the footage only showed her getting onto a plane. Right away I knew they were playing their usual tricks there.

poppy is, as usual, simply being dishonest on this point. The media played a trick on you guys with that one and you fell for it. That seems to happen an awful lot to you guys, lol.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #107 posted 09/03/17 10:56am

2freaky4church

Eww, did you see him pick up the black kid and kiss her like she was some doll? eww, sick racist.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #108 posted 09/03/17 11:10am

poppys

midnightmover said:

I hate to say it but the nutter Jimmy3121 is right about Melania's heels. I saw them talk about her heels on the news, but the footage only showed her getting onto a plane. Right away I knew they were playing their usual tricks there.

poppy is, as usual, simply being dishonest on this point. The media played a trick on you guys with that one and you fell for it. That seems to happen an awful lot to you guys, lol.

What are you talking about? Reply #92 & Reply #94. Both Horsefeathers and I said we did not give a shit what she wore.

Reply #109 posted 09/03/17 11:20am

midnightmover

poppys said:

midnightmover said:

What are you talking about? Reply #92 & Reply #94. Both Horsefeathers and I said we did not give a shit what she wore.

In response to jimmy's correct point about the media's deceptive reporting of Melania supposedly wearing heels to a flood, you said..

"How could a lady killer like you miss the stilettos? Yuge oversight, jimbob."

Jimmy never denied that she wore stilettos, he merely pointed out that she did not wear them in or near a flood, so you were making a strawman argument there.

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #110 posted 09/03/17 12:06pm

poppys

Yes, humor illudes you. Adolescent argument, align yourself with what? I'm out. trolls

Reply #111 posted 09/04/17 9:33am

QueenofCardboa
rd

Donald Trump is a loser.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
Reply #112 posted 09/04/17 9:46am

2elijah

QueenofCardboard said:

Donald Trump is a loser.

Yes he is. A failed presidency.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #113 posted 09/05/17 6:52am

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

QueenofCardboard said:

Donald Trump is a loser.

Yes he is. A failed presidency.

I will not stop barf until he's gone.

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #114 posted 09/05/17 7:54am

jjhunsecker

DiminutiveRocker said:

2elijah said:

QueenofCardboard said: Yes he is. A failed presidency.

He exceeded my expectations- he's actually WORSE than I even imagined he would or could be

Reply #115 posted 09/06/17 11:02pm

DiminutiveRock
er

jjhunsecker said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

He exceeded my expectations- he's actually WORSE than I even imagined he would or could be

True. The bar keeps getting lower and lower and he keeps limbo-ing under it.

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #116 posted 09/07/17 9:33am

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

jjhunsecker said:

lol That would be a great SNL skit. Trump and Co. doing the Limbo!

Reply #117 posted 09/09/17 12:33pm

OnlyNDaUsa

and the heads are still sploding just as I predicted! LOL lol lol dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #118 posted 09/09/17 12:34pm

OnlyNDaUsa

poppys said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

lol That would be a great SNL skit. Trump and Co. doing the Limbo!

yeah for the opening skit of the 2021 season as he starts his 2nd term!

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #119 posted 09/09/17 1:32pm

jjhunsecker

OnlyNDaUsa said:

and the heads are still sploding just as I predicted! LOL lol lol dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig dancing jig

Anybody who's not disgusted by this animal who was elected as a President is part of the problem
Page 4 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump.