independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 08/26/17 1:02pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

DiminutiveRocker said:


Probably because Barrack Obama is not evil or stupid.

Plus most of us know why he holds Obama in such contempt

if you think his race has anything what so ever to do with it you are making that up out of nothing... i hold bill clinton and jimmy carter in the same contempt... it is a pure political difference of opinion... nothing more.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 08/26/17 1:03pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Me? lol wait you think I am bothered by any of this? I do not like being called something I strive to NOT BE. and when asked to support it they have NOTHING but pretend they do....but that is not what is going on here... i am having fun with them. I run circles and they do not even know it.

More like you run IN circles, just constantly repeating the same nonsense over and over again obsessively.

lol nice come back..

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 08/26/17 1:09pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




There was something you both may have glossed over... that the antichrist (if there ever is one) will be vastly intelligent. At least that is how I envision "him." it is funny that I said "Obama is not the devil" and you and JJ get mad...JJ resorted to a race based slur... just like you did in the other topic.

and you know what? I am not even tripping and I will not be reporting them. I think they should stay to show how you both are.



What "race based slur" did I use ? You mean the one that was in the title of a top rated show on network TV for several years? The one that was the part of the title of a highly regarded best selling book LAST YEAR, one that many commentators said explained the mindset of Trump supporters? The one often used to describe the late great Chuck Berry ??



yup! see it is the context... and like the N word the fact that some use a given word is not an excuse for others to use it... and given your history of race and homophobic slurs it seems by a preponderance of the evidence... and that I have mentioned it before and you made the same "they used it too" excuse... it is clear you mean it as a race based slur against me... which is fine... every honest person sees it and you can choose to accept it or not...



You can't just say something is a "race based slur" if no one else sees it that way. There would have to be some sort of general consensus on that matter. Elsewise anyone can take any word or expression and claim it's a "slur".

(And when have I ever used a "homophobic slur "? )
[Edited 8/26/17 13:13pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 08/26/17 1:12pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


DiminutiveRocker said:



Probably because Barrack Obama is not evil or stupid.



Plus most of us know why he holds Obama in such contempt



if you think his race has anything what so ever to do with it you are making that up out of nothing... i hold bill clinton and jimmy carter in the same contempt... it is a pure political difference of opinion... nothing more.



If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll even start to believe it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 08/26/17 1:12pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

yup! see it is the context... and like the N word the fact that some use a given word is not an excuse for others to use it... and given your history of race and homophobic slurs it seems by a preponderance of the evidence... and that I have mentioned it before and you made the same "they used it too" excuse... it is clear you mean it as a race based slur against me... which is fine... every honest person sees it and you can choose to accept it or not...

You can't just say something is a "race based slur" if no one else sees it that way. There would have to be some sort of general consensus on that matter. Elsewise anyone can take any word or expression and claim it's a "slur".

hillbilly is an insult and race based. even if it was not race based it is still meant by you to be an insult and that is a violation of the rules.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 08/26/17 1:15pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

if you think his race has anything what so ever to do with it you are making that up out of nothing... i hold bill clinton and jimmy carter in the same contempt... it is a pure political difference of opinion... nothing more.

If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll even start to believe it

i know my heart and again you can not give a single example of me ever being racist. but anyway I am done you and others are making up lies about me so I KNOW I must be doing something right as otherwise you and Poppys and others would not be running scared and making up lies about me... so keep it up as every lie proves my point!

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 08/26/17 1:17pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




yup! see it is the context... and like the N word the fact that some use a given word is not an excuse for others to use it... and given your history of race and homophobic slurs it seems by a preponderance of the evidence... and that I have mentioned it before and you made the same "they used it too" excuse... it is clear you mean it as a race based slur against me... which is fine... every honest person sees it and you can choose to accept it or not...



You can't just say something is a "race based slur" if no one else sees it that way. There would have to be some sort of general consensus on that matter. Elsewise anyone can take any word or expression and claim it's a "slur".


hillbilly is an insult and race based. even if it was not race based it is still meant by you to be an insult and that is a violation of the rules.




Chuck Berry was called a "hillbilly ", by the way. Was JD Vance "insulting" his family and friends and himself by titling his memoir "Hillbilly Elegy" ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 08/26/17 1:18pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




if you think his race has anything what so ever to do with it you are making that up out of nothing... i hold bill clinton and jimmy carter in the same contempt... it is a pure political difference of opinion... nothing more.



If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll even start to believe it



i know my heart and again you can not give a single example of me ever being racist. but anyway I am done you and others are making up lies about me so I KNOW I must be doing something right as otherwise you and Poppys and others would not be running scared and making up lies about me... so keep it up as every lie proves my point!



Nobody is scared. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 08/26/17 1:21pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

hillbilly is an insult and race based. even if it was not race based it is still meant by you to be an insult and that is a violation of the rules.

Chuck Berry was called a "hillbilly ", by the way. Was JD Vance "insulting" his family and friends and himself by titling his memoir "Hillbilly Elegy" ?

ok and? you keep trying to make up an excuse when all you need to do is say "I am sorry, I was wrong." and I will say "It is okay and I forgive you. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. I know sometimes it is hard to fess up."

So just admit you used it as such...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 08/26/17 1:23pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

i know my heart and again you can not give a single example of me ever being racist. but anyway I am done you and others are making up lies about me so I KNOW I must be doing something right as otherwise you and Poppys and others would not be running scared and making up lies about me... so keep it up as every lie proves my point!

Nobody is scared. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool !

lol cannibal!

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 08/26/17 1:23pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:



hillbilly is an insult and race based. even if it was not race based it is still meant by you to be an insult and that is a violation of the rules.




Chuck Berry was called a "hillbilly ", by the way. Was JD Vance "insulting" his family and friends and himself by titling his memoir "Hillbilly Elegy" ?



ok and? you keep trying to make up an excuse when all you need to do is say "I am sorry, I was wrong." and I will say "It is okay and I forgive you. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. I know sometimes it is hard to fess up."

So just admit you used it as such...



No excuses and no apologies... I learned that from the subject of this thread
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 08/26/17 1:30pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

ok and? you keep trying to make up an excuse when all you need to do is say "I am sorry, I was wrong." and I will say "It is okay and I forgive you. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. I know sometimes it is hard to fess up."

So just admit you used it as such...

No excuses and no apologies... I learned that from the subject of this thread

so then you are no better a person that trump?

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 08/26/17 1:35pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




ok and? you keep trying to make up an excuse when all you need to do is say "I am sorry, I was wrong." and I will say "It is okay and I forgive you. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. I know sometimes it is hard to fess up."

So just admit you used it as such...



No excuses and no apologies... I learned that from the subject of this thread



so then you are no better a person that trump?



A lot better- I never denied any individual housing because of their race, never sexually abused women, and never sold out my country for my own gain
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 08/26/17 3:05pm

SoulAlive

Image may contain: 2 people, text

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 08/26/17 3:35pm

Horsefeathers

avatar

Keep hammering that square peg at that round hole if you want, but "hillbilly" is still not a racial slur unless you think black folks and any other non white folks don't live in them thar hills and unless you attach your own negative connotations to it. Hammer away, though. Seems you have your own negative view of hillbillies to consider it such a pejorative.

And no one has lied about your open displays of bigotry. For what? What is the motivation for a collective of *others* who don't really know each other and have no vested interest to make up such lies? Here's the thing- if one person tells you that you have a tail, you can probably reasonably assume they're just pulling your leg. If two random and unrelated people say it, it's probably even reasonable to assume that maybe they're just mistaken in what they're actually seeing. If many unrelated people keep pointing behind you and telling you there's clearly a tail there, well, I suppose you can think all those completely unrelated people just suddenly conspired through some sort of group mind control to needlessly taunt you for no reason. And then you could flail and froth about how having fingers is equally as bad as having a tail because you can point your hands and make them look like a tail or even make rude gestures with them, or some other such logic-bending nonsense intended to link entirely irrelevant and unrelated things. But the more logical thing would be to at least take a look and see what's going on back there.

Anyway, your refusal to acknowledge the requested examples is not the same as no examples given. Very specific examples of your specific behaviors, not just ideological differences. Spinning it around into white persecution and telling others that they are the ones with persecution complexes does not really dilute your bigotry as much as it seems you're hoping. You. Consistently. Display. Openly. Bigoted. Behavior. A B C 1 2 3.
Murica: at least it's not Sudan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 08/28/17 12:58pm

free2bFreeda2

2freaky4church1 said:

...is a dick.

who needs to

sttu-> shut the tweet up.

Image result for animated donald trump tweeting gif

he's such a

re-dick-u-lus

what ever!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 08/29/17 2:04pm

poppys

Trump marvels at crowd turnout for Hurricane Harvey disaster trip. Face palm.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/donald-trump-marvels-turnout-texas-visit-hurricane-harvey-disaster/

TELEMMGLPICT000138698140_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg?imwidth=1240
U.S. President Donald Trump holds a flag of the state of Texas after receiving a briefing on Tropical Storm Harvey relief efforts at a local fire station where local residents gathered to welcome the president in Corpus Christi Credit: Reuters

He said he wanted the response to the crisis to be held up as an example of how to manage future natural disasters.



[Edited 8/29/17 14:06pm]

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 08/29/17 10:47pm

jimmy3121

poppys said:

Trump marvels at crowd turnout for Hurricane Harvey disaster trip. Face palm.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/29/donald-trump-marvels-turnout-texas-visit-hurricane-harvey-disaster/

TELEMMGLPICT000138698140_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg?imwidth=1240
U.S. President Donald Trump holds a flag of the state of Texas after receiving a briefing on Tropical Storm Harvey relief efforts at a local fire station where local residents gathered to welcome the president in Corpus Christi Credit: Reuters

He said he wanted the response to the crisis to be held up as an example of how to manage future natural disasters.



[Edited 8/29/17 14:06pm]

Fake News got u hoodwinked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 08/30/17 5:55am

poppys

^^ Fake How? It came out of your hero's mouth. Get real.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 08/30/17 6:10am

2elijah

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




if you think his race has anything what so ever to do with it you are making that up out of nothing... i hold bill clinton and jimmy carter in the same contempt... it is a pure political difference of opinion... nothing more.



If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll even start to believe it



i know my heart and again you can not give a single example of me ever being racist. but anyway I am done you and others are making up lies about me so I KNOW I must be doing something right as otherwise you and Poppys and others would not be running scared and making up lies about me... so keep it up as every lie proves my point!


They're not 'running scared'.. they're just telling you the truth.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 08/30/17 9:07am

jimmy3121

poppys said:

^^ Fake How? It came out of your hero's mouth. Get real.

Listen to his entire talk & not a soundbite & you will see.

Peace&Love.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 08/30/17 9:34am

poppys

jimmy3121 said:

poppys said:

^^ Fake How? It came out of your hero's mouth. Get real.

Listen to his entire talk & not a soundbite & you will see.

Peace&Love.

"Thank you everybody. What a crowd, what a turnout!" He did not say that?

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 08/30/17 11:12am

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:

jimmy3121 said:

Listen to his entire talk & not a soundbite & you will see.

Peace&Love.

"Thank you everybody. What a crowd, what a turnout!" He did not say that?

Loved Melania's stilletos...and FLOTUS hat...a nice touch

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 08/30/17 11:45am

13cjk13

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

poppys said:

"Thank you everybody. What a crowd, what a turnout!" He did not say that?

Loved Melania's stilletos...and FLOTUS hat...a nice touch

Little Jimmy loves that sexy lady!! Have some coke and smile!

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 08/31/17 12:03am

jimmy3121

13cjk13 said:

jjhunsecker said:

Loved Melania's stilletos...and FLOTUS hat...a nice touch

Little Jimmy loves that sexy lady!! Have some coke and smile!

Nah not really you can have Melania 13...All yours.

Tiff & Ivanka= Good for a Saturday Night with Jimmy3121 if ya know what I mean.

Would go Nice with my Ice & 7up.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 08/31/17 5:00am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:

jimmy3121 said:

Listen to his entire talk & not a soundbite & you will see.

Peace&Love.

"Thank you everybody. What a crowd, what a turnout!" He did not say that?


neutral






[Edited 8/31/17 5:01am]

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 08/31/17 5:10am

Horsefeathers

avatar

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




if you think his race has anything what so ever to do with it you are making that up out of nothing... i hold bill clinton and jimmy carter in the same contempt... it is a pure political difference of opinion... nothing more.



If you keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll even start to believe it



i know my heart and again you can not give a single example of me ever being racist. but anyway I am done you and others are making up lies about me so I KNOW I must be doing something right as otherwise you and Poppys and others would not be running scared and making up lies about me... so keep it up as every lie proves my point!


They're not 'running scared'.. they're just telling you the truth.


Yep. I will point out every time I see "no examples given" that many examples have, in fact, been given. His refusal to acknowledge examples of his overtly racist behavior is not the same as such examples not existing. And again, not over ideological differences, but specific behaviors displayed by this specific poster.

But hey, if his response to his bigotry is to double down and figure he's doing it right if other people see it and point it out, well, alrighty then. He's tired of people pointing out his racism. People are tired of his racism. I guess it's a draw. Only is pulling his own version of the FAKE NEWS card.

Anyway, Donald Trump is a national embarrassment, and I don't care about FLOTUS's fashion choices. If she can rock stilettos in a flood zone, more power to her.
[Edited 8/31/17 5:18am]
Murica: at least it's not Sudan.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 08/31/17 6:53am

poppys

^^ SO tiresome.

All that running scared trying to get away from Only's truth telling really takes it's toll. wacky

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 08/31/17 7:50am

jimmy3121

Horsefeathers said:

2elijah said:
They're not 'running scared'.. they're just telling you the truth.
Yep. I will point out every time I see "no examples given" that many examples have, in fact, been given. His refusal to acknowledge examples of his overtly racist behavior is not the same as such examples not existing. And again, not over ideological differences, but specific behaviors displayed by this specific poster. But hey, if his response to his bigotry is to double down and figure he's doing it right if other people see it and point it out, well, alrighty then. He's tired of people pointing out his racism. People are tired of his racism. I guess it's a draw. Only is pulling his own version of the FAKE NEWS card. Anyway, Donald Trump is a national embarrassment, and I don't care about FLOTUS's fashion choices. If she can rock stilettos in a flood zone, more power to her. [Edited 8/31/17 5:18am]

No examples given?

How many times does 45 have to denounce all the nitwits?

He has over & over again.

Stop listening to:

Don Lemonhead

A hole Cooper

Wolf yawn Blitzer & that whole crew.

And prime example in how you are hoodwinked.....

" If she can rock stilettos in a flood zone"

YOUR WORDS

YOUR QUOTE

REALLY?

SHOW EXACTLY WHERE SHE WORE STILETTOS IN A FLOOD ZONE.....

Nailed you are.

Your ship has just sunk.

Proof is Proof & right there it is.

Anyone can just read headlines & many do including you & proof is right there.

Game

Set

Match

Point.

The End.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 08/31/17 8:05am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Chris Christie is on a Trump whisperer tour.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump.