independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ann Coulter called marijuana smokers retards.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 4 <1234
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 08/20/17 8:03pm

Adorecream

herb4 said:

Adorecream said:

You gotta an answer for everything, haven't ya, typical junkie response, cold and slefish, under the delusion of dope.

So pot smokers are "junkies"? Got it. You seem rather sheltered, naive and uneducated, in all candor. Saying that pot is a "gateway drug" is like saying that masturbation is a gateway to sexual intercourse or that reading is a gateway to perusing "Mein Kampf".

Then again, if this sheltered approach towards life somehow led to you not knowing who Ann Coulter is, maybe it's a wash, since the writings and opinions of Ann Coulter are serveral degrees more toxic than weed and make a person considerably more stupid.

Seriously though, your posts are some of the dumbest shit I've read on these forums in a great while, and that's saying a lot on a board that thinks Prince is still alive or was murdered by the Illumanitti.

That dude in your avatar...he had NO weed in his system, btw.

So not liking drugs is dumb, only in Amurica!

What is the illumanitti.

[Snip - luv4u]

I hate drugs, drugs suck, drugs are wack! deal with that. Marijuana/Dope is a drug, it is also an illegal one, you may not like it, but that is the way it is in most places.

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 08/21/17 5:09am

herb4

Adorecream said:

herb4 said:

So pot smokers are "junkies"? Got it. You seem rather sheltered, naive and uneducated, in all candor. Saying that pot is a "gateway drug" is like saying that masturbation is a gateway to sexual intercourse or that reading is a gateway to perusing "Mein Kampf".

Then again, if this sheltered approach towards life somehow led to you not knowing who Ann Coulter is, maybe it's a wash, since the writings and opinions of Ann Coulter are serveral degrees more toxic than weed and make a person considerably more stupid.

Seriously though, your posts are some of the dumbest shit I've read on these forums in a great while, and that's saying a lot on a board that thinks Prince is still alive or was murdered by the Illumanitti.

That dude in your avatar...he had NO weed in his system, btw.

So not liking drugs is dumb, only in Amurica!

What is the illumanitti.

[Snip - luv4u]

I hate drugs, drugs suck, drugs are wack! deal with that. Marijuana/Dope is a drug, it is also an illegal one, you may not like it, but that is the way it is in most places.

I called your OPINIONS dumb; ignorant and misinformed. I'll stand by that.

And I'm sorry your family has had addiction and drug problems but the vast majority of marijuana users do not. I never said weed wasn't a drug either (so nice strawman) and the fact that people go to jail for smoking it is more a testament of our regressive, draconian approach towards drug usage than any moral failings of the people that use them, particularly pot.

[Edited 8/21/17 8:03am]

Reply #92 posted 08/23/17 10:10pm

Adorecream

I consider people who call the illuminati, the illumanitti dumb and even believing in the existence of such a thing - complete and utter bullshite, much dumber than a person who is opposed to illegal and noxious drugs like cannabis. It is illegal and real. The illuminati is not, it is merely the figment of over active imaginations, who are scared of some of the lower forms of entertainment.

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
Reply #93 posted 08/24/17 5:09am

purplethunder3

Related image

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
Reply #94 posted 08/24/17 5:25am

herb4

States that have legalized medical marijuana see a notable drop in pharmaceutical drug sales, especially painkillers. In those same states, opioid overdoses have dro...25 percent.

Reply #95 posted 08/25/17 5:49am

Cloudbuster

Adorecream said:

I consider people who call the illuminati, the illumanitti dumb and even believing in the existence of such a thing - complete and utter bullshite, much dumber than a person who is opposed to illegal and noxious drugs like cannabis. It is illegal and real. The illuminati is not, it is merely the figment of over active imaginations, who are scared of some of the lower forms of entertainment.

http://controversyofzion....eng_20.htm

Reply #96 posted 08/26/17 7:34pm

luv4u

lurking

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #97 posted 08/27/17 10:16am

herb4

Cloudbuster said:

Adorecream said:

http://controversyofzion....eng_20.htm

oh get THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

Jesus Christ.

Reply #98 posted 08/27/17 10:43am

Cloudbuster

Ah, bless. lol

Page 4 of 4 <1234
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ann Coulter called marijuana smokers retards.