independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ann Coulter called marijuana smokers retards.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 08/13/17 1:22pm

SoulAlive

sometimes I wonder if she is really as stupid as she seems,or does she just say stupid things to provoke people and create controversy nuts is this all part of her "act"?

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 08/13/17 2:54pm

herb4

QueenofCardboard said:

Adorecream said:

I agree, Marijuana is an evil noxious and illegal drug.

It kills brain cells and make its users unsuitable to do anything.

Sick of all you hippies defending it.

You truly are adorable. kiss2

I am not sure that my 87 year aunt who takes THC pills for pain would agree with you.

Nor would my sister who is a cancer survivor who smoked pot, because medical marijuana had not been legalized in her state yet, to make the nausea that was caused by the chemotherapy go away, and give her back her appetite so she could eat during chemotherapy.

Nor would my step son who has lost over 100 pounds of unwanted fat because he can hike again because of the pain relief he get from his marijuana vape.

Not to mention all of the people who use THC, which is not addictive, to help the fall asleep, instead of taking addictive sleep aids like benzodiazapines.

But what do I know.

I am just a wanna-be-hippy who has been sober for more than 20 years.

I wonder where Ann Coulter stand on alcohol, tobacco and firearms?

hmmm

[Edited 8/13/17 9:47am]

Thank you for this and prayers for your aunt and step son.

It's fucking 2017 and there are still people ranting about "hippies smoking the pot" when it's been proven to be demonstrably harmless and often outright helpful. More so than the shit killed Prince anyway. Yeah...no one who ever smoked pot ever amounted to anything, right? No maam. No sir.

I honestly couldn't tell if this post

Adorecream said:

I agree, Marijuana is an evil noxious and illegal drug. It kills brain cells and make its users unsuitable to do anything. Sick of all you hippies defending it.

was meant to be taken seriously or meant as a joke. I honestly thought it was sarcastic and trying for irony. For real? "Hippies?" LOL. Seriously?

Marijuana is eeeeevvvviillllllll.....Good lord...do your fingers ever get tired from clutching those pearls, turning pages in your Bible and feversishly pulling voting levers for Mike Pence whilst twisting the keys on the jail cells of 17 year old kids as you work your job at the penitentiary? Please stay out of my potential jury box henceforth and forever.

Regards,

One Happily Sick "Hippie"

*DISCLAIMER: I posted this entire thing while high. Find ONE typo.

Reply #62 posted 08/13/17 3:06pm

herb4

QueenofCardboard said:

Ann Coulter is a [Snip - luv4u]

You're being a little hard on retarded people here.

[Mentally challenged is a better word snip - luv4u] people I've met are nice, friendly and cool with no nary a mean nor nasty bone in their bodies. They enjoy fun things, good times, smiling and humor. Oddly enough, they don't feel the same insatiable need for constant attention as Ann Coulter does, nor do they laugh quite as much as she does at the misfourtions of others and attempt to elevate their status in comparison those people, which you'd think they would.

Yet, in my experience, they do not.

Bullshit and kidding aside, Ann Coulter doesn't believe the shit Ann Coulter says. She found her marks, her rubes, and her niche by cashing in on lacking the shame, basic sense of human decency and overall self swareness that nornally keep people (even retarded ones) from saying whatver dumb provacative shit she has to say in order to line her bank account while suckers line up to call her brave.

Even [Snip - luv4u] people are smart enough not to read her books.

Reply #63 posted 08/13/17 3:16pm

Cloudbuster

Image result for ann coulter

Reply #64 posted 08/13/17 4:02pm

purplethunder3

SoulAlive said:

sometimes I wonder if she is really as stupid as she seems,or does she just say stupid things to provoke people and create controversy nuts is this all part of her "act"?

This. stoned

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
Reply #65 posted 08/13/17 4:56pm

DiminutiveRock
er

SoulAlive said:

^ that

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #66 posted 08/13/17 5:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

this is a sick post...replace that word with black and would that fly?

It's a great post. Dont replace anything. Ann Coulter is a fucking piece of shit.

I do like turning it around on her. I think it is despicable to use that term as an insult. I say that all the time... I just do not like the way herb4 plays the Tokin method to do it...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #67 posted 08/13/17 6:00pm

herb4

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

It's a great post. Dont replace anything. Ann Coulter is a fucking piece of shit.

I do like turning it around on her. I think it is despicable to use that term as an insult. I say that all the time... I just do not like the way herb4 plays the Tokin method to do it...

the what?

Reply #68 posted 08/13/17 6:03pm

Horsefeathers

And rubes is in there. That's also one of only's triggers. He must be typing so furiously.
Murica: at least it's not Sudan.
Reply #69 posted 08/13/17 7:11pm

poppys

Cloudbuster said:

3e24a4f37f2f6364394106b5af2e09bd--sons-day-ugly-americans.jpg

Speedfreak alkies love to hate on stoners. It's something. Bonus points for using retards in a sentence.

[Edited 8/13/17 19:14pm]

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #70 posted 08/16/17 3:25pm

Adorecream

I have seen too many people die or have been reduced to vegetables by marijuana usage.

It is also a spring board to heavier drugs and imitative versions are also dangerous. Here in Auckland 10 homeless people died from using synthetic cannabis last month.

At least 5 people a month die from drug overdoses, all of them did marijuana along with other drugs.

Marijuana is not the only painkiller and last time I looked it is an illegal drug.

Marijuana kills braincells and it fries your mind. It is a dangerous and noxious drug and I don't care how many of you think I am retarded for doing so (My IQ is in the Top 3% of all people, but to you all I am retarded).

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
Reply #71 posted 08/16/17 3:28pm

Horsefeathers

Ok, now I really want to try it.
Reply #72 posted 08/16/17 3:31pm

poppys

Horsefeathers said:

Ok, now I really want to try it.

falloff

Reply #73 posted 08/16/17 7:34pm

QueenofCardboa
rd

Adorecream said:

I have seen too many people die or have been reduced to vegetables by marijuana usage.

It is also a spring board to heavier drugs and imitative versions are also dangerous.

Here in Auckland 10 homeless people died from using synthetic cannabis last month.

At least 5 people a month die from drug overdoses, all of them did marijuana along with other drugs.

Marijuana is not the only painkiller and last time I looked it is an illegal drug.

Marijuana kills braincells and it fries your mind.

It is a dangerous and noxious drug and I don't care how many of you think I am retarded for doing so (My IQ is in the Top 3% of all people, but to you all I am retarded).

Maybe pot is illegal where you live, but last time I checked medical marijuana was legal in 29 US states plus 3 US territories and the District of Columbia, while recreational marijuana is legal in 5 US states plus the District of Columbia.

I wonder if it is legal in Canada? wink

Most people who die of drug overdoses used tobacco and alcohol before they started using meth or heroine.

Tobacco and alcohol are gateway drugs.

They should be illegalized.

[Edited 8/16/17 19:56pm]

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
Reply #74 posted 08/16/17 8:51pm

Adorecream

QueenofCardboard said:

Adorecream said:

It is also a spring board to heavier drugs and imitative versions are also dangerous.

Here in Auckland 10 homeless people died from using synthetic cannabis last month.

It is a dangerous and noxious drug and I don't care how many of you think I am retarded for doing so (My IQ is in the Top 3% of all people, but to you all I am retarded).

Maybe pot is illegal where you live, but last time I checked medical marijuana was legal in 29 US states plus 3 US territories and the District of Columbia, while recreational marijuana is legal in 5 US states plus the District of Columbia.

Most people who die of drug overdoses used tobacco and alcohol before they started using meth or heroine.

I live in New Zealand, it is not a state of fucking America. Marijuana is banned in New Zealand and possession, cultivation or supply is punishable by jail time and a permanent criminal record. It has been illegal at least since 1967, when American hippies bought it to New Zealand.

There are groups of long haired shagroons and groovy hippie types wanting to legalize, but most NZers like me are against it and even compassionato over legal dope use for health reasons is extreme with cream reasons.

Reply #75 posted 08/16/17 10:20pm

purplethunder3

QueenofCardboard said:

Adorecream said:

They tried that already; it was called Prohibition. Didn't work.

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
Reply #76 posted 08/17/17 5:38pm

QueenofCardboa
rd

purplethunder3121 said:

QueenofCardboard said:

They tried that already; it was called Prohibition.

Didn't work.

You are correct.

It did not work.

Perhaps it was a BAD idea.

[Edited 8/17/17 17:41pm]

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
Reply #77 posted 08/17/17 9:16pm

RJOrion

"[Snip slur - luv4u]" is now considered an ugly disrespectful slur.... i prefer to be called "mentally challenged" when i partake of the cannabis....get it right, Annie Christian...

Reply #78 posted 08/18/17 9:28am

purplethunder3

blunt

Reply #79 posted 08/18/17 10:20am

2freaky4church

White trash barbie.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #80 posted 08/18/17 11:06am

herb4

Marijuana is harmless and the idea taht you can go to jail for smoking it or possessing it is regressive, draconian and absurd.

Also, if Ann Couter considers me a retard, I must be doing something right. I'll begin to be concerned when I find myself agreeing with her (or vice versa) on pretty much anything.

Coulter fans KNOW that it's an all act, right? All she's doing is cashing checks for "being edgy" and fleecing rubes. She doesn't believe a word she says or writes and is desperately clinging to her relevancy as the "outrageous harpy who will say anything for attention", especially since these days she has so much competition.

[Edited 8/18/17 11:09am]

Reply #81 posted 08/18/17 12:41pm

herb4

Adorecream said:

I missed this. Who do you know that died from using pot? LOL.

Reply #82 posted 08/18/17 2:10pm

poppys

herb4 said:

Marijuana is harmless and the idea that you can go to jail for smoking it or possessing it is regressive, draconian and absurd.

Also, if Ann Couter considers me a retard, I must be doing something right. I'll begin to be concerned when I find myself agreeing with her (or vice versa) on pretty much anything.

Coulter fans KNOW that it's an all act, right? All she's doing is cashing checks for "being edgy" and fleecing rubes. She doesn't believe a word she says or writes and is desperately clinging to her relevancy as the "outrageous harpy who will say anything for attention", especially since these days she has so much competition.

weed I don't know if it's harmless but def one way to counteract the harshin' on my mellow likes of Ann Soulsucker Coulter.

Reply #83 posted 08/18/17 3:37pm

herb4

poppys said:

herb4 said:

Marijuana is harmless and the idea that you can go to jail for smoking it or possessing it is regressive, draconian and absurd.

weed I don't know if it's harmless but def one way to counteract the harshin' on my mellow likes of Ann Soulsucker Coulter.

It's fairly harmless, and certainly in realtion to something like the writings and speech of Ann Coulter at least. Anxiously awaiting the published list of all those marijauna overdoses.

Yes. No one who ever smoked pot ever amounted to anything. What year is this? I feel like it's 1964 and I hadn't even been born then.

Reply #84 posted 08/19/17 5:00pm

Adorecream

herb4 said:

Adorecream said:

Jimi Hendrix, had marijuana in his body.

Kurt Cobain smoked Marijuana before he shot himself.

My stepfatehr died after getting stoned tripping over, hit his head and dying from a brain haemorrage afgter being so smoked up he had no idea of what was going on.

In the 2000s, many people died after smoking marijuana cigarettes laced with cocaine, cyanide and other things. Marijuana is a springboard to more noxius drugs.

FYI - I have no idea who Ann Coulter is, I do not care, and do not want to know, she is obviously someone only known to Americans as no one in my immediate circle has ever heard of her. All I know is that she is anti marijuana like me. I come from a family of dope users, who used all sorts of creative lies and crap to hide their fucked up and illegal addiction from the authorities. My memories of this sht go back to my time out place being the room with Mum's special plant, that I can't tell no one, especially the Police or the landlord about. My father grew marijuana for gangstas at his house and my brother kept marijuana plants in his kids bedroom, seeing them I hurled them out the window and said to him, next time I will aim this motherfucker at your head. There is my reasons for hating the shit - okay.

Reply #85 posted 08/19/17 8:51pm

QueenofCardboa
rd

Adorecream said:

herb4 said:

Jimi Hendrix died of a heroine overdose

Kurt Cobain was murdered by his wife Courtney Love and an accomplice

My stepfather died after getting stoned tripping over, hit his head and dying from a brain hemorrhage after being so smoked up he had no idea of what was going on.

Condolences

In the 2000s, many people died after smoking marijuana cigarettes laced with cocaine, cyanide and other things.

It was the cocaine and cyanide that killed the people, not the THC. If pot were legal it could be regulated in order to keep other chemicals out of it it.

Marijuana is a springboard to more noxious drugs.

Marijuanna is a springboard to the refrigerator. Tobacco and alcohol are springboards to more noxious drugs.

FYI - I have no idea who Ann Coulter is, I do not care, and do not want to know, she is obviously someone only known to Americans as no one in my immediate circle has ever heard of her.

She is a monster.

All I know is that she is anti marijuana like me.

You could learn more about her if you googled her.

I come from a family of dope users,

who used all sorts of creative lies and crap

to hide their fucked up and illegal addiction from the authorities.

If pot were legal they would not have had to use all sorts of creative lies and crap to hide their fucked addiction. Pot is NOT addictive by the way.

My memories of this shit go back to my time out place being the room with Mum's special plant, that I can't tell no one, especially the Police or the landlord about.

I am impressed that your mom used "time out" as a method of punishment instead of spanking you. The pot may have mellowed her out and turned her into a more enlightened and gentle mother.

My father grew marijuana for gangstas at his house

again, if pot were legal the gangstas would not have been involved.

and my brother kept marijuana plants in his kids bedroom, seeing them I hurled them out the window and said to him, next time I will aim this motherfucker at your head.

Is "this motherfucker" referring to a fist or a gun? Hurting or killing your neices' and nephews' father can only hurt them. You need to mellow out.

There is my reasons for hating the shit - okay.

Since YOU hate it so much, I recommend that YOU don't smoke it.

Legalize it

Don't criticize it

Reply #86 posted 08/20/17 3:25am

Adorecream

QueenofCardboard said:

Adorecream said:

Jimi Hendrix died of a heroine overdose

Kurt Cobain was murdered by his wife Courtney Love and an accomplice

My stepfather died after getting stoned tripping over, hit his head and dying from a brain hemorrhage after being so smoked up he had no idea of what was going on.

Condolences

In the 2000s, many people died after smoking marijuana cigarettes laced with cocaine, cyanide and other things.

It was the cocaine and cyanide that killed the people, not the THC. If pot were legal it could be regulated in order to keep other chemicals out of it it.

Marijuana is a springboard to more noxious drugs.

Marijuanna is a springboard to the refrigerator. Tobacco and alcohol are springboards to more noxious drugs.

FYI - I have no idea who Ann Coulter is, I do not care, and do not want to know, she is obviously someone only known to Americans as no one in my immediate circle has ever heard of her.

She is a monster.

All I know is that she is anti marijuana like me.

You could learn more about her if you googled her.

I come from a family of dope users,

who used all sorts of creative lies and crap

to hide their fucked up and illegal addiction from the authorities.

If pot were legal they would not have had to use all sorts of creative lies and crap to hide their fucked addiction. Pot is NOT addictive by the way.

My memories of this shit go back to my time out place being the room with Mum's special plant, that I can't tell no one, especially the Police or the landlord about.

I am impressed that your mom used "time out" as a method of punishment instead of spanking you. The pot may have mellowed her out and turned her into a more enlightened and gentle mother.

My father grew marijuana for gangstas at his house

again, if pot were legal the gangstas would not have been involved.

and my brother kept marijuana plants in his kids bedroom, seeing them I hurled them out the window and said to him, next time I will aim this motherfucker at your head.

Is "this motherfucker" referring to a fist or a gun? Hurting or killing your neices' and nephews' father can only hurt them. You need to mellow out.

There is my reasons for hating the shit - okay.

Since YOU hate it so much, I recommend that YOU don't smoke it.

Legalize it

Don't criticize it

You gotta an answer for everything, haven't ya, typical junkie response, cold and slefish, under the delusion of dope.

Reply #87 posted 08/20/17 3:33am

purplethunder3

Adorecream said:

QueenofCardboard said:

Legalize it

Don't criticize it

You gotta an answer for everything, haven't ya, typical junkie response, cold and slefish, under the delusion of dope.

Although I understand your aversion to pot with your history your statements are an over-reaction.

Reply #88 posted 08/20/17 6:23am

Horsefeathers

Not a junkie.

Never even tried the stuff.

I support legalization.

Even though I acknowledge that it is not completely harmless. I don't think "completely harmless" is the standard by which most things are legalized, though.
Reply #89 posted 08/20/17 2:41pm

herb4

Adorecream said:

QueenofCardboard said:

Legalize it

Don't criticize it

So pot smokers are "junkies"? Got it. You seem rather sheltered, naive and uneducated, in all candor. Saying that pot is a "gateway drug" is like saying that masturbation is a gateway to sexual intercourse or that reading is a gateway to perusing "Mein Kampf".

Then again, if this sheltered approach towards life somehow led to you not knowing who Ann Coulter is, maybe it's a wash, since the writings and opinions of Ann Coulter are serveral degrees more toxic than weed and make a person considerably more stupid.

Seriously though, your posts are some of the dumbest shit I've read on these forums in a great while, and that's saying a lot on a board that thinks Prince is still alive or was murdered by the Illumanitti.

That dude in your avatar...he had NO weed in his system, btw.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ann Coulter called marijuana smokers retards.