independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 6th Dec 2019 3:11pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Cop fucks with black teen who has a grass cutting business.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2freaky4church

Cop fucks with black teen who has a grass cutting business.

This pig sickness will not go away:

http://www.alternet.org/n...wing-grass

I thought Whitie wanted black teens to work? Good God.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/27/17 5:52am

OnlyNDaUsa

I have seen cops go talk to all kinds of people going door to door trying to sell stuff. Now was it partly based on race or age? sure! But some of it was people get annoyed being bothered by door to door salesmen...

I like to give them a chance to leave... I tell them I do not want to waste their time that I am not buying anything...if they go...cool. If not I got time to waste. They get mad...but $1900 for a vacuum? huh no.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #2 posted 07/27/17 6:15am

OnlyNDaUsa

“When an officer asks you for your ID, you’re supposed to provide your ID. You don’t have your ID. I don’t care what you’re doing,” the cop told Gibson.

This is a flat out lie. No, you do not! In Texas, you do not even have to give your name unless you are being arrested. And not having an ID is not a reason to attest someone. The cops as far as I can hear never said "you are under arrest" pulling out the cuffs was not necessarily at all.

and no you do not have to go towards an officer if he beckons you... any cop can come up to anyone and ask him anything and the person being asked can refuse and walk away.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #3 posted 07/27/17 7:04am

OnlyNDaUsa

the man is not a cop! He is a faker!

EDIT: HPD had made a statement the cop was not Huston PD but he seems to be a Harris County Constable. (see below)

[Edited 7/27/17 11:59am]

Reply #4 posted 07/27/17 11:58am

OnlyNDaUsa

So now it seems the cop may be a Harris County Constable (a bailiff)

this scum went to the man's house and allegedly broke in and used a taser and a K9 on the man.

Reply #5 posted 07/27/17 1:13pm

2elijah

Wtf is wrong with some people? Some real sickos out there.
Reply #6 posted 07/27/17 1:34pm

deebee

Prick. Some little sneakies in there too, when he gets called out. One suspects that "Put your hands down!" (to the young guy gesticulating as he confronts him) is a possible precursor to "I feared for my life!"

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
Reply #7 posted 07/27/17 7:55pm

poppys

2elijah said:

Wtf is wrong with some people? Some real sickos out there.

Ugh. And they WORK at it.

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #8 posted 07/28/17 6:46am

MoBettaBliss

OnlyNDaUsa said:

“When an officer asks you for your ID, you’re supposed to provide your ID. You don’t have your ID. I don’t care what you’re doing,” the cop told Gibson.

This is a flat out lie. No, you do not! In Texas, you do not even have to give your name unless you are being arrested. And not having an ID is not a reason to attest someone. The cops as far as I can hear never said "you are under arrest" pulling out the cuffs was not necessarily at all.

and no you do not have to go towards an officer if he beckons you... any cop can come up to anyone and ask him anything and the person being asked can refuse and walk away.

dude... seriously... make up your damn mind

whenever a cop kills someone you lay blame on the victim for not just blindly following the cop's instructions

Reply #9 posted 07/28/17 8:00am

2freaky4church

Only, you do know cops kill more white people?

Reply #10 posted 07/28/17 8:51am

Musicslave

Why do I get the feeling if this was [enter any traditional anglo sounding boy name here], working with his dad's business, it wouldn't have been an issue?

Reply #11 posted 07/28/17 9:15am

OnlyNDaUsa

MoBettaBliss said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

whenever a cop kills someone you lay blame on the victim for not just blindly following the cop's instructions

I am very consistent and I happen to try to 1) not allow emotions to take over and 2) I take into account all aspects of each case.

And it is simply not true that I always or even often blame the victim. What you are confusing is my ability to apply the actual laws and evidence onto a case. When I point out a fact that contributed to, if in doing so simply gave the shooter an excuse to shoot, the events that lead to the shooting or abuses.

I have given solid advice to help a person survive an encounter or to prevent a warning from turning into a citation. And the advice is not more than the "talk" many give their kids.

So you really owe me a public apology and retraction...but I have no faith that you are honest enough to do so,...yet I forgive you. I understand that this is both an emotional issue and a political one. So be it feeloings or agenda you have to believe or at least assert that in all these cases the victim did nothing wrong what-so-ever.

Reply #12 posted 07/28/17 9:17am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

Only, you do know cops kill more white people?

yes, I have read that stat... but as I am sure you KNOW when corrected for population or even for police encounters black males are more likely to be shot.

Reply #13 posted 07/28/17 9:18am

OnlyNDaUsa

Musicslave said:

Why do I get the feeling if this was [enter any traditional anglo sounding boy name here], working with his dad's business, it wouldn't have been an issue?

for sure.

Reply #14 posted 07/28/17 10:23am

2freaky4church

I'm rubbin off on him. Spurt away from me.

Reply #15 posted 07/28/17 10:29am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

I'm rubbin off on him. Spurt away from me.

you on me? I am flattered I am who you like to think about... otherwise, you are delusional

Reply #16 posted 07/28/17 10:34am

2freaky4church

At least you are not like Bill Whittle who thinks more blacks kill whites.

Reply #17 posted 07/28/17 11:28am

Astasheiks

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Unless they are Black depending on the cop could be a death sentence if you do that to the wrong White cop!!! eek razz biggrin

Reply #18 posted 07/28/17 11:38am

UncleJam

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Musicslave said:

for sure.

Or....If these brothas werent trying to drum up business in such a "nice" neighborhood, they wouldnt have been bothered either. Come on now...those houses were too nice to just allow black folks to go from door to door! Must be up to no good! rolleyes

Make it so, Number One...
Reply #19 posted 07/28/17 12:07pm

Musicslave

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Musicslave said:

for sure.

-

Glad you agree?

Reply #20 posted 07/28/17 12:37pm

OnlyNDaUsa

UncleJam said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for sure.

Or....If these brothas werent trying to drum up business in such a "nice" neighborhood, they wouldnt have been bothered either. Come on now...those houses were too nice to just allow black folks to go from door to door! Must be up to no good! rolleyes

i agree it was a racist cop

Reply #21 posted 07/28/17 12:39pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Musicslave said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

for sure.

-

Glad you agree?

agreement, in this case, is a sad fact of the modern world

Reply #22 posted 07/28/17 2:19pm

MoBettaBliss

OnlyNDaUsa said:

MoBettaBliss said:

I am very consistent and I happen to try to 1) not allow emotions to take over and 2) I take into account all aspects of each case.

And it is simply not true that I always or even often blame the victim. What you are confusing is my ability to apply the actual laws and evidence onto a case. When I point out a fact that contributed to, if in doing so simply gave the shooter an excuse to shoot, the events that lead to the shooting or abuses.

I have given solid advice to help a person survive an encounter or to prevent a warning from turning into a citation. And the advice is not more than the "talk" many give their kids.

So you really owe me a public apology and retraction...but I have no faith that you are honest enough to do so,...yet I forgive you. I understand that this is both an emotional issue and a political one. So be it feeloings or agenda you have to believe or at least assert that in all these cases the victim did nothing wrong what-so-ever.

the sad thing is i actually think you believe your ramblings

you're a hypocrite dude

i don't mean to derail this thread but your post is SO inconsistent with all the other shit you post

if this kid had been hurt (or worse)... you would say he didn't comply when the cop pulled his cuffs out

that's what you do... all the damn time

you simply have no grasp on the bigger picture

this kid said (more or less) fuck you... i've done nothing wrong... it was the same with eric garner.. and look where that got him... and how did you react to that?

you can't have it both ways... i'm not having it

Reply #23 posted 07/28/17 3:19pm

OnlyNDaUsa

MoBettaBliss said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the sad thing is i actually think you believe your ramblings

you're a hypocrite dude

i don't mean to derail this thread but your post is SO inconsistent with all the other shit you post

if this kid had been hurt (or worse)... you would say he didn't comply when the cop pulled his cuffs out

that's what you do... all the damn time

you simply have no grasp on the bigger picture

this kid said (more or less) fuck you... i've done nothing wrong... it was the same with eric garner.. and look where that got him... and how did you react to that?

you can't have it both ways... i'm not having it

you confuse pointing out facts with justification. What you miss is I have almost always called the acts of the cop (or zimmerman) as crimes. Take the easiest example: Walter Scott. Did he comply? No! He ran, then when his murderer caught up with him they had a physical scuffle and Scoot ran again... FACTS! Absolutely undeniable facts. Truths! If he would not have run would he have been murdered?

But you to take a line from you simply have no grasp on the bigger picture...

I never asked to have anything both ways... and like it or not your failure to see related and surrounding facts and see how in many of these cases YES the victim did something that contributed to--but by no means justified-- them being victimized sure looks like near-sightedness at best or simply agenda driven dishonesty. But By All Means Have At It...

MIC DROP

Reply #24 posted 07/28/17 3:27pm

OnlyNDaUsa

oh and MoBettaBliss... next time you want to make up stuff make sure you know the basic facts of the case. the man was harmed. A few hours later the constable when to his home and force his way in and use the taser and a dog...

And there is a report that the man had a warrant or something and that is why he did not want to ID himself...

But again (and yes I know doing this especially as a black male) may lead to a bad cop to violate the law and abuse a person. But in Texas you do not have to carry an ID... and if a cop comes up to you ... for any reason you do not have to talk to him or ID yourself MUCH less show an actual ID card and much much less answer questions.

So you made up bit that if he would have been hurt that I would blame him... is wrong as he was hurt and double wrong as what he did (how the victim acted) was well within my set of rules.... so make sure you have at least SOME facts on your side... you are dismissed.

Reply #25 posted 07/28/17 3:43pm

MoBettaBliss

i know what happened

i meant if he was harmed in the first incident... when the cop pulled his cuffs out

you can rant and mic drop all you want... everyone that reads this forum knows your history when it comes to cops overstepping

you ALWAYS lay some blame on the victim... and look for excuses for the cops involved

and then i read your post stating... any cop can come up to anyone and ask him anything and the person being asked can refuse and walk away.

true or not....it's incredibly inconsistent with your previous commentary

as i said... everyone reading this (apart from one or two dropkicks) knows this to be true

Reply #26 posted 07/28/17 4:49pm

OnlyNDaUsa

MoBettaBliss said:

i know what happened

i meant if he was harmed in the first incident... when the cop pulled his cuffs out

So now you change your story? Okay...

you can rant and mic drop all you want... everyone that reads this forum knows your history when it comes to cops overstepping

Anyone that thinks I often take the cop's side are mistaken

you ALWAYS lay some blame on the victim... and look for excuses for the cops involved

Again I often but not always (such as this case and the case of John Crawford III) point out facts of the case...one's that the defence will often use and things the prosecution best be ready to answer. I almost always provide both. Facts and the Law is what I talk about...

and then i read your post stating... any cop can come up to anyone and ask him anything and the person being asked can refuse and walk away.

true or not....it's incredibly inconsistent with your previous commentary

Not in the slightest... you simply missed or do not understand what I have said... refusal to answer a question is well within my rules...perfectly within and with in the law.

as i said... everyone reading this (apart from one or two dropkicks) knows this to be true

No one knows as it is not true you are making it up.

My rules:

1) be polite
2) do not lie

3) do not resist
4) do not run

reply #29
http://prince.org/msg/105/415717

Reply #27 posted 07/28/17 5:01pm

OnlyNDaUsa

from 3 years ago. Eric Garner case:

I made the first reply and I call out the cops. And I think time proved me correct.

http://prince.org/msg/105/409201

Reply #1 posted 07/18/14 1:08pm

New York has some major civil rights issues.

Sad he does resist a little, but not enough to do what they did. But this is not going to bring any charges on the cops.

[Edited 7/18/14 13:18pm]

Reply #88 posted 07/23/14 8:16am

I get that NYPD has some major issues. That the city is totally anti-civil rights and ignores the Constitution with its stop and frisk. I get the urge to resits a little to to be a little belligerent. But it is a risk as we see here. Now maybe the mad thought he would take a little beating and then get a little settlement... Maybe he thought as long as it is being filmed they will not go too far.

So there is kind of a set of rules I have:

1) be polite

2) don't lie

3) don't resist

4) don't run

5) speak as little as possable (in many areas all you need to do is ID yourself--name, DOB, ID #: in many areas you are NOT required to show any ID)

6) you do not have to concent to anything ever! If they can search they do not need your approval.

Reply #28 posted 07/28/17 5:05pm

OnlyNDaUsa

also MoBettaBliss I noticed in your rush to post untrue things about me you forgot to answer the question:

I will ask again: In the case of Walter Scott do you believe he would have been murdered if he had not have run?

Reply #29 posted 07/29/17 6:58pm

jimmy3121

Many townships require getting a permit to go door to door....I was helping a pal out leaving cards door to door & Police came on me....has nothing to do with color-- folks seeing anyone going door to door in there neighborhood don't like it...looks suspicious & it is a good way for a actual thief to size things up- come back at night, see who is not home, away on vacation etc....final answer here to this situation : Do your job, cut your grass DO NOT whoever you are go roaming around a strange neighborhood door to door.

Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Cop fucks with black teen who has a grass cutting business.