independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 19th Nov 2019 4:47am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 15 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 06/08/17 8:11am

OnlyNDaUsa

wait so Trump denied being under investigation and he was not and Comey did not feel his job was threatened... and but Comey maintains he did not feel pressured.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 06/08/17 8:13am

jjhunsecker

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so trump was never under investigation...

He should have been

Reply #182 posted 06/08/17 8:18am

OnlyNDaUsa

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so trump was never under investigation...

He should have been

and there it is! I do not like him he must have done something wrong! Let's dig until we find something.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #183 posted 06/08/17 8:19am

2elijah

Comey said what he discussed with trump was about some salacious accusations against him that were actually true, but Comey told him he wasn't being personally investigated for that.
[Edited 6/8/17 8:20am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
Reply #184 posted 06/08/17 8:23am

OnlyNDaUsa

2elijah said:

Comey said what he discussed with trump was about some salacious accusations against him that were actually true, but Comey told him he wasn't being investigated for that.

my connection sucks rubber donkey lunIs i missed that part... but mostly it seems he is saying that Trump did nothing illegal and was never under any form of investigation. In fact Comey said that Trump wanted to ask Comey to investigate him (to clear him) and Comey told him why that was not such a great idea.

Now to Flynn and what Trump said about the Flynn investigation. Comey is saying he was concerned by that and seems to be saying it was not illegal but not appropriate and that Trump's "let it go" was not compelling.

Reply #185 posted 06/08/17 8:23am

jjhunsecker

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

He should have been

and there it is! I do not like him he must have done something wrong! Let's dig until we find something.

No, he and his acssociates have all these questionable connections, and let's look into them.

(And I'm sure you sat there with a bowl of popcorn watching all 11 hours of Clintion's Benghazi testimony just waiting to yell "Gotcha !" )

Reply #186 posted 06/08/17 8:25am

OnlyNDaUsa

I would not want to be alone with Trump either.

Gut feelings are not evidence until they are confirmed. Seems the notes are legit and show that Trump lied when he said he never said that he had (ask to let it go).

To me, this is bad and shows very poor judgment. But not criminal.

Reply #187 posted 06/08/17 8:27am

2elijah

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

Comey said what he discussed with trump was about some salacious accusations against him that were actually true, but Comey told him he wasn't being investigated for that.

my connection sucks rubber donkey lunIs i missed that part... but mostly it seems he is saying that Trump did nothing illegal and was never under any form of investigation. In fact Comey said that Trump wanted to ask Comey to investigate him (to clear him) and Comey told him why that was not such a great idea.

Now to Flynn and what Trump said about the Flynn investigation. Comey is saying he was concerned by that and seems to be saying it was not illegal but not appropriate and that Trump's "let it go" was not compelling.

You 'seem' to be making your own interpretations of what Comey said, instead if what he is actually saying.
[Edited 6/8/17 8:28am]
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
Reply #188 posted 06/08/17 8:32am

SuperFurryAnim
al

I can't recall. I don't remember but could. I don't know. Comey is a liar.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #189 posted 06/08/17 8:40am

OnlyNDaUsa

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

You 'seem' to be making your own interpretations of what Comey said, instead if what he is actually saying. [Edited 6/8/17 8:28am]

could be and so could you... the most likely thing is we are both a little off... but i defy you to post a direct quote of Comey saying he violated any law.

Reply #190 posted 06/08/17 8:41am

OnlyNDaUsa

SuperFurryAnimal said:

and yet has not come up with a single law that trump violated.

Flynn may have violated the Logan Act...but no one has ever been charged under that law.

Reply #191 posted 06/08/17 8:42am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Comey! The Clinton Foundation is a huge clearing house to launder money. LOL and he was connected to Clinton Foundation these are facts! So he says he had dirt on Trump and didn't want to report it. Cough! Extortionist.

Reply #192 posted 06/08/17 8:42am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Comey made memos of discussion with Trump and considered them his personal memos and not government memos. lol

Reply #193 posted 06/08/17 8:45am

OnlyNDaUsa

so trump's denial (which seems to be false) was just called inaccurate. Again not a crime. Bad yes... carless, but not a crime no it's not a crime

Reply #194 posted 06/08/17 8:46am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Comey in my estimation never thought Trump would fire him.

Reply #195 posted 06/08/17 8:51am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Comey can you get those written notes back? From the NYT?! lol

Reply #196 posted 06/08/17 9:07am

SuperFurryAnim
al

OUCH!

Reply #197 posted 06/08/17 9:12am

SuperFurryAnim
al

WELL WELL WHO COULD BE LEAKING INTEL TO NYT! lol

Reply #198 posted 06/08/17 9:28am

OnlyNDaUsa

Comey said that Trump had the power to stop any investigation... he did not mention Trump could pardon Flynn... Comey said he was not pressured and that the request had no impact (not that either is required) and that Trump has the power to drop it outright, so the request seems just that... and as Comey said before... he often gets opinions on a given case.

The reason to be fired seems not even an issue as the President can.

the issue that Russia wants to mess with us is nothing new...as if this was their first try.

Reply #199 posted 06/08/17 9:53am

2freaky4church

They leak all the time.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #200 posted 06/08/17 10:35am

DiminutiveRock
er

Comey didn't leak "intel" to the NYT he released his personal notes.
rolleyes

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #201 posted 06/08/17 10:37am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I would not want to be alone with Trump either.

Gut feelings are not evidence until they are confirmed. Seems the notes are legit and show that Trump lied when he said he never said that he had (ask to let it go).

To me, this is bad and shows very poor judgment. But not criminal.

It proved the potus is a liar.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #202 posted 06/08/17 10:37am

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

You 'seem' to be making your own interpretations of what Comey said, instead if what he is actually saying. [b][Edited 6/8/17 8:28am][/b]

Exactly ^

Reply #203 posted 06/08/17 10:38am

DiminutiveRock
er

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Actually, Trump lied.

Reply #204 posted 06/08/17 10:40am

DiminutiveRock
er

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Comey in my estimation never thought Trump would fire him.

I guess that's because 45 kept telling Comey what a great job he was doing.

rolleyes

Reply #205 posted 06/08/17 11:05am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Who is leaking to NYT? Mystery solved.

Reply #206 posted 06/08/17 11:07am

DiminutiveRock
er

Trump Lied.

Reply #207 posted 06/08/17 11:29am

purplepoppy

2 can play that font cool

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #208 posted 06/08/17 11:56am

OnlyNDaUsa

DiminutiveRocker said:

Trump Lied.

seems so

Reply #209 posted 06/08/17 3:44pm

morningsong

To the OP, highly un.

Page 7 of 15 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?