independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 19th Nov 2019 5:15am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 15 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 05/23/17 4:14pm

Pokeno4Money

lust said:

If his approval ratings are likely to be so low then surely there's an incentive for the dems NOT to impeach if they have congress in 2019. Ride it out and win in 2020? Perhaps the Republicans therefore have a bigger incentive to remove him to try to gain voters for next term.

Good points.

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 05/24/17 3:23am

Chancellor

lust said:

If his approval ratings are likely to be so low then surely there's an incentive for the dems NOT to impeach if they have congress in 2019. Ride it out and win in 2020? Perhaps the Republicans therefore have a bigger incentive to remove him to try to gain voters for next term.

Should we even rely on polls or approval ratings at this point? Hillary was supposed to be LEADING in Democratic States and she lost a few...I have a landline phone and no campaign has ever called me at home. Have you ever been called?

Reply #122 posted 05/24/17 4:00am

OnlyNDaUsa

So the reasoning seems to be: We Russia was trying to influence the election and because we all decided that Hillary was a sure thing then they must have helped Trump win and Trump must have been in on it!

Wow, that is some deep seated bitterness! So now in the mind of the left winning is an impeachable offense!

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #123 posted 05/24/17 4:11am

OnlyNDaUsa

Chancellor said:

lust said:

Should we even rely on polls or approval ratings at this point? Hillary was supposed to be LEADING in Democratic States and she lost a few...I have a landline phone and no campaign has ever called me at home. Have you ever been called?

From what I recall she got about what she was polling at (The high 40s). It was the undecideds and better turn out that got Trump the win. That was helped by the ridiculous media and pundits and odds makers that painted the picture that she was a sure thing. It was in part the left's and Hillary's hubris that cost her the election.

And when I had a landline I was called during the 2008 primaries by Gallup.

But the polls were correct. What happened in California was weird--and if any state had any funny business they need to look there first. But overall in most states she close to what she polled at. She just could not close the deal on those undecideds.

It is like I have said and like what Mitt Romney said: there is a base on each side in the mid-40s that is not movable. It is the 7 to 10% in the middle that is where the win is determined. And this election demonstrates that.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #124 posted 05/24/17 4:16am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

So the reasoning seems to be: We Russia was trying to influence the election and because we all decided that Hillary was a sure thing then they must have helped Trump win and Trump must have been in on it!

Wow, that is some deep seated bitterness! So now in the mind of the left winning is an impeachable offense!

No. Whether Hillary or Trump won - the Russians attempted to F with a U.S. election. We need to investigate HOW they tried to do this and it would seem their hook IN was through the Trump campaign - the former director of the CIA said there was enough evidence to confirm that much.

As Americans, should we not try and get to the bottom of this internatoinal crime in a bi-partisan way?

[Edited 5/24/17 4:16am]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #125 posted 05/24/17 5:36am

OnlyNDaUsa

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

No. Whether Hillary or Trump won - the Russians attempted to F with a U.S. election. We need to investigate HOW they tried to do this and it would seem their hook IN was through the Trump campaign - the former director of the CIA said there was enough evidence to confirm that much.

As Americans, should we not try and get to the bottom of this internatoinal crime in a bi-partisan way?

If it was an honest probe maybe. But what have we learned so far? That the DNC leaker was a staffer and that there is no known evidence of any inappropriate contact.

Yeah, Russa likes to mess with us and the US sure likes to mess with other nations elections as well. nothing new. nothing unique.

if you would just be honest and admit that this is fueled mostly by bitterness over losing the election.

Reply #126 posted 05/24/17 7:21am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

If it was an honest probe maybe. But what have we learned so far? That the DNC leaker was a staffer and that there is no known evidence of any inappropriate contact.

Yeah, Russa likes to mess with us and the US sure likes to mess with other nations elections as well. nothing new. nothing unique.

if you would just be honest and admit that this is fueled mostly by bitterness over losing the election.

The rhetoric you keep perpetuating is a deflect to what is really going on. And your logic makes no sense. Oh, people commit crimes all the time, nothing new - nothing unique. So we should let it go.

Elected officials on BOTH sides of the ailse are very concerned - why arent you? 45 hired personal counsel - clearly he is concerned.

Here is what we who are truly concerned about this country know - and this is just the tip of the ice berg:

WASHINGTON — John O. Brennan, the former C.I.A. director, described on Tuesday a nerve-fraying few months last year as American authorities realized that the presidential election was under attack and feared that Donald J. Trump’s campaign might be aiding that fight.

Mr. Brennan, in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, said he was concerned by a series of suspicious contacts between Russian government officials and Mr. Trump’s associates. The C.I.A. learned about those meetings just as it was beginning to grapple with Russian hackers and propagandists trying to manipulate the presidential race.

His remarks were the fullest public account to date of the origins of an F.B.I. investigation that continues to shadow the Trump administration.

“I know what the Russians try to do,” Mr. Brennan said. “They try to suborn individuals and try to get individuals, including U.S. individuals, to act on their behalf, wittingly or unwittingly.”

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #127 posted 05/24/17 7:23am

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

The rhetoric you keep perpetuating is a deflect to what is really going on. And your logic makes no sense. Oh, people commit crimes all the time, nothing new - nothing unique. So we should let it go.

Elected officials on BOTH sides of the ailse are very concerned - why arent you? 45 hired personal counsel - clearly he is concerned.

Here is what we who are truly concerned about this country know - and this is just the tip of the ice berg:

WASHINGTON — John O. Brennan, the former C.I.A. director, described on Tuesday a nerve-fraying few months last year as American authorities realized that the presidential election was under attack and feared that Donald J. Trump’s campaign might be aiding that fight.

Mr. Brennan, in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, said he was concerned by a series of suspicious contacts between Russian government officials and Mr. Trump’s associates. The C.I.A. learned about those meetings just as it was beginning to grapple with Russian hackers and propagandists trying to manipulate the presidential race.

His remarks were the fullest public account to date of the origins of an F.B.I. investigation that continues to shadow the Trump administration.

“I know what the Russians try to do,” Mr. Brennan said. “They try to suborn individuals and try to get individuals, including U.S. individuals, to act on their behalf, wittingly or unwittingly.”

But Hillary's emails! Benghazi! We need 9 investigations into those things, 8 simply won't do!!

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #128 posted 05/24/17 7:29am

Pokeno4Money

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Sadly, honesty is not some people's policy. sad

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

Reply #129 posted 05/24/17 7:32am

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

But Hillary's emails! Benghazi! We need 9 investigations into those things, 8 simply won't do!!

since you mention her she did say under oath that she turned over every single work-related email (that was not true) and she said (under oath) that she never sent or received any emails that were marked classified at the time they were sent and received (Interesting choice of AND) (that too was shown to not be true).

We also know that she did not tell the truth about how she told 2 different stories about the cause of Benghazi. Some of that was also under oath.

Reply #130 posted 05/24/17 7:36am

Pokeno4Money

OnlyNDaUsa said:

since you mention her she did say under oath that she turned over every single work-related email (that was not true) and she said (under oath) that she never sent or received any emails that were marked classified at the time they were sent and received (Interesting choice of AND) (that too was shown to not be true).

We also know that she did not tell the truth about how she told 2 different stories about the cause of Benghazi. Some of that was also under oath.

And she wasn't charged with perjury because .... ? (honest question, because she SHOULD have been charged)

Oh yeah, the "One perjury charge per household" rule! lol lol

Reply #131 posted 05/24/17 9:15am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

How does this ^ have one thing to do with the investigation into the Russian interfernece with a US election and possible ties ot the Trump campaign?

For some reason you cannot stay on topic - you deflect deflect deflect.

Reply #132 posted 05/24/17 9:24am

OnlyNDaUsa

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

How does this ^ have one thing to do with the investigation into the Russian interfernece with a US election and possible ties ot the Trump campaign?

you need to ask 13cjk13

Reply #133 posted 05/24/17 11:32am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

you need to ask 13cjk13

Don't need to - obvious he was being sarcastic

Reply #134 posted 05/24/17 11:34am

OnlyNDaUsa

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

you need to ask 13cjk13

still, 13cjk13 brought her into it not me

Reply #135 posted 05/24/17 11:36am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

rolleyes he baited with sarcasm and you ran with it.

Reply #136 posted 05/24/17 12:16pm

lust

Chancellor said:

lust said:

After last year, probably not. Brexit, Trump etc. I've not been polled but I don't live in the U.S. If I did I'd not expect to be polled. When they ask everyone as opposed to a small cross section of society, that's called an election.

I think the problem with data gathering based on self reporting as opposed to say, google searches type data is that people lie. If they believe their answer is considered "socially unacceptable" they might lie. No such issue at the privacy of the voter booth though.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
Reply #137 posted 05/24/17 12:29pm

2freaky4church

Where's Tony?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #138 posted 05/24/17 12:30pm

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

Where's Tony?

who gives a Van Dam!

Reply #139 posted 05/24/17 1:57pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

rolleyes he baited with sarcasm and you ran with it.

Wasting your time, he'll never get it lol

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #140 posted 06/05/17 7:01pm

free2bFreeda2

Well, Well, well, seems the drumpf-trump-azoid is continuing to prove his mental net worth.

i'd say the powers that be should review and implement the 25th amendment upon drumpf-trump.

Trump lashes out at Londo...litics ...

www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/politics/trump...london-mayor-sadiq-khan.../index.html
6 hours ago - London (CNN)US President Donald Trump renewed his criticism of London Mayor SadiqKhan on Monday, a day after attacking his handling of the weekend's terror attack in the city. Trump, writing on Twitter Monday, said: "Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think ...

London attack: Every mayo...or his ...

www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Americas › US politics
45 mins ago - While Donald Trump relaunched his attack on Sadiq Khan, every mayor in America sent a message of support and solidarity.

******************************************************************************************

Now look at how much bu-shiete drumpf-trumpazoid is causing in Britian

410F078E00000578-0-image-a-8_1496614849202.jpg 4115CD1800000578-0-image-a-11_1496614849257.jpg

Donald Trump has attacked London Mayor Sadiq Khan (right) for telling Londoners there was 'no reason to be alarmed' after Saturday's horrific terror attack, but Khan was talking about an increased police presence

At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg

We must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people. If we don't get smart it will only get worse

>

eek

too many stoopid moves for a man person who represents our country to continue to get away with. imo he's just around the bend from the senate pulling out the 25th amendment documents and working them to get rid of this zoidist knucklehead.

hrmph

I. POTUS's current profile

a. looks at the twitter screen but doesn't read the contents - just interprets into his twisted data bank

b. talks but does not think before speaking

c. creates his agenda as he goes along

d. makes up his own words "covfefe," then expects the citizens to comprehend/understand the meaning

e. won't release his last years taxes (because then we'd see the all foreign countries he's done business with (that would totally expose the core gonads to all).

e. etcetera etcetera, etcetera

Trump faces furious backlassh from celebrities over his tweet condemning London Mayor just hours after London terror attack

• British and American celebrities are outraged at President Trump's tweet criticizing London's mayor only hours after the terror attack
  • Three men used van and knives to kill at least seven and injure 48 Saturday night
  • Afterwards, Trump criticized Khan for saying there was no reason for alarm
  • Khan was reassuring Londoners not to worry about increased police presence
  • He dismissed Trump's tweets as 'ill-informed' and said he had 'more important things' to worry about
  • Hillary Clinton tweeted her support for London's mayor on Sunday afternoon in a backhanded jab at the President
  • Trump also used terrorist attack to promote his travel ban and to mock those who want tighter US gun laws

June 4 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...Mayor.html

rolleyes

this type of riduculousness is the exact thing that is prompting more and more people to endorse the need to evict this guy out of the presidential house. imo he needs to be richly

: depose, unseated, ousted, toppled, overthrown, brought down, dislodged, displaced, usurped, ejected , drummed out

out of the the title as the president of our country the United States of America.

read this article:

"Trump’s critics are actively exploring the path to impeachment or the invocation of the Twenty-fifth Amendment, which allows for the replacement of a President who is judged to be mentally unfit."

: http://www.newyorker.com/...-get-fired

i doubt if

he

rolleyes

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg

gets impeached.

i'm betting on the 25th.

[Edited 6/5/17 19:13pm]

Reply #141 posted 06/05/17 8:12pm

Namelessfan

Let me be clear: I cannot stand Donald Trump.

However I hope he is not impeached because then we will have Mike Pence, and he seems sane enough to stay in power for several years.

I'd rather see crazy DT in place because he is rapidly becoming ineffective and then maybe if the stars align and the democrats can get it together (unlikely!) we could have a slight power shift at the midterm elections that would restore the checks and balances.

Reply #142 posted 06/05/17 9:09pm

Pokeno4Money

Namelessfan said:

Let me be clear: I cannot stand Donald Trump.

However I hope he is not impeached because then we will have Mike Pence, and he seems sane enough to stay in power for several years.

I'd rather see crazy DT in place because he is rapidly becoming ineffective and then maybe if the stars align and the democrats can get it together (unlikely!) we could have a slight power shift at the midterm elections that would restore the checks and balances.

I would like to see the checks and balances restored, but I have a hard time believing the Democrats will get it together with all the radical liberals infuriating not only conservatives but also most of the liberal base. They've gone off the deep end, and it will take a strong effort by moderate Dems to reel them back in.

Reply #143 posted 06/07/17 4:57am

DiminutiveRock
er

Looks like a Rep Al Green from Texas, is drafting articles of impeachment for 45.

http://www.nbcnews.com/ne...mp-n769051

Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, said Tuesday he plans to draft articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Wednesday despite what he says have been multiple death threats.

Green, who plans to make a formal announcement on Wednesday, has maintained that Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey on May 9 constituted obstruction of justice.

"The facts are simple and indisputable," Green said Tuesday in a statement. "The president fired the FBI director because the director was investigating the president's campaign connections to Russian interference in the presidential election."

Green said Comey's anticipated congr... testimony on Thursday is immaterial — the president's behavior, not Comey's, is the issue.

"This will remain obstruction of justice regardless of the findings of any investigation," he said.

Says he has been getting death threats. eek

Reply #144 posted 06/07/17 6:18am

2elijah

We shall see. This administration has been a mess and a circus since trump has been in office.
Rest in Power Elijah Cummings. Thank you for your fight for human rights/justice. Your legacy will never die in vain.
Reply #145 posted 06/07/17 7:05am

purplepoppy

2elijah said:

We shall see. This administration has been a mess and a circus since trump has been in office.

nod From what they are saying today re the investigation, there are numerous moving parts. Trump trying to misdirect the news cycle this am tweeting his new FBI Director, transparent.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #146 posted 06/07/17 7:19am

OnlyNDaUsa

got to love how SOME OF the people that want trump impeached because he won and is not hillary are playing the "well if nothing ever come of it then we will all know he somehow blocked it..." or whatever... and there are several cases of that here on the org.

Reply #147 posted 06/07/17 7:56am

13cjk13

OnlyNDaUsa said:

got to love how SOME OF the people that want trump impeached because he won and is not hillary are playing the "well if nothing ever come of it then we will all know he somehow blocked it..." or whatever... and there are several cases of that here on the org.

Lock Him Up. Treasonous, lying monster.

Reply #148 posted 06/07/17 8:00am

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

yeah i am sure that has nothing to do with his political views or that he beat hillary lol

Reply #149 posted 06/07/17 4:38pm

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

yeah i am sure that has nothing to do with his political views or that he beat hillary lol

Right - it has everything to do with his being a treasonous lying monster!

Lock him up! woot!

Page 5 of 15 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?