independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 22nd Nov 2019 3:45pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 15 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 05/20/17 10:15am

Pokeno4Money

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Oh yeah, baby!

Image result for oh behave gif

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 05/20/17 10:57am

NorthC

Pokeno4Money said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Do we really needs 8 thousand pages with all the reasons?

Do we really need 8 thousand pages of venting and baseless cursing towards Trump by the radical liberals here?

That's the first time I see the term "radical liberal". I'm not even sure such a thing exists. To me, liberalism means, let everybody live their own lives the way they want to. I don't think you can get radical with that.
I do agree that this endless Trump-bashing is getting a little tiresome.
Reply #92 posted 05/20/17 11:04am

2freaky4church

Experts are saying it may be harder than we think.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #93 posted 05/20/17 11:15am

jjhunsecker

NorthC said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Do we really needs 8 thousand pages with all the reasons?

Do we really need 8 thousand pages of venting and baseless cursing towards Trump by the radical liberals here?

That's the first time I see the term "radical liberal". I'm not even sure such a thing exists. To me, liberalism means, let everybody live their own lives the way they want to. I don't think you can get radical with that.
I do agree that this endless Trump-bashing is getting a little tiresome.

You're right- it's just a stupid expression that makes no sense, used by Trump apologists who have no other means to defend him and his utter ignorance and ineptitude
Reply #94 posted 05/20/17 11:52am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

NorthC said:

Pokeno4Money said:

That's the first time I see the term "radical liberal". I'm not even sure such a thing exists. To me, liberalism means, let everybody live their own lives the way they want to. I don't think you can get radical with that. I do agree that this endless Trump-bashing is getting a little tiresome.

The right is "trying" to make it a term. After the term "radical right" became a thing...they thought, "we can say that tooooooo."

Reply #95 posted 05/20/17 2:26pm

DiminutiveRock
er

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

NorthC said:

Pokeno4Money said: That's the first time I see the term "radical liberal". I'm not even sure such a thing exists. To me, liberalism means, let everybody live their own lives the way they want to. I don't think you can get radical with that. I do agree that this endless Trump-bashing is getting a little tiresome.

The right is "trying" to make it a term. After the term "radical right" became a thing...they thought, "we can say that tooooooo."

^ yep. nod

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #96 posted 05/20/17 2:53pm

djThunderfunk

Neither one of them is a "thing". There's left, right and center and then there are extremists on the left and the right. None of the extremists are radical, but they're ALL wrong.

REEFER MADNESS!
Joe Biden still thinks marijuana is a gateway drug:
https://www.businessinsid...t-2019-11/
Reply #97 posted 05/20/17 3:09pm

NorthC

djThunderfunk said:

Neither one of them is a "thing". There's left, right and center and then there are extremists on the left and the right. None of the extremists are radical, but they're ALL wrong.

This is new to me... What, accoding to you, is the difference between "extreme" and "radical" especially if they're all wrong?
Reply #98 posted 05/20/17 3:25pm

djThunderfunk

NorthC said:

djThunderfunk said:

This is new to me... What, accoding to you, is the difference between "extreme" and "radical" especially if they're all wrong?

Seems my definition of radical doesn't match up with the actual definition of radical which is close enought to extreme: furthest from the center or a given point; outermost.

So, I take it back, both are a thing. There are plenty of extremists on both sides of the political spectrum, so, since radical actually does mean pretty much the same thing, I guess there's plenty of radicals on both sides too.

Surely no one is claiming this definition of radical does not apply to some on the left: advocating or based on thorough or complete political or social change; representing or supporting an extreme or progressive section of a political party, or this one: a person who advocates thorough or complete political or social reform; a member of a political party or part of a party pursuing such aims.

Clearly there are those on the left that fit these definition.

Furthermore, synonyms for radical include: revolutionary, progressive, reformer. So, I stand corrected by definition, YES, there is a "radical" left.

[Edited 5/20/17 15:29pm]

REEFER MADNESS!
Joe Biden still thinks marijuana is a gateway drug:
https://www.businessinsid...t-2019-11/
Reply #99 posted 05/20/17 5:10pm

Pokeno4Money

NorthC said:

Pokeno4Money said:

That's the first time I see the term "radical liberal". I'm not even sure such a thing exists. To me, liberalism means, let everybody live their own lives the way they want to. I don't think you can get radical with that. I do agree that this endless Trump-bashing is getting a little tiresome.

The term has been around for years, I've been using it here for almost as long. Of course it exists. Radical Islamists are those that go to extreme lengths to support their beliefs, right? Same thing with radical liberals. They'll deny facts, they refuse to acknowledge positive things about Trump and Republicans, they refuse to acknowledge wrongs committed by Democrats, they try to force their opinions on others, they are not open minded, they are not willing to listen to opposing viewpoints, and they often resort to violence. That's radical, without a doubt.

I think your definition of liberalism is accurate, but the radicals simply take it too far. Which is unfortunate, because just like all Muslims aren't bad .... all liberals aren't bad either. It's a shame the radical liberals are ruining it for the reasonable, peaceful liberals.

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

Reply #100 posted 05/20/17 6:43pm

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

that's what she said

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #101 posted 05/21/17 2:54pm

Pokeno4Money said:

NorthC said:

Pokeno4Money said: That's the first time I see the term "radical liberal". I'm not even sure such a thing exists. To me, liberalism means, let everybody live their own lives the way they want to. I don't think you can get radical with that. I do agree that this endless Trump-bashing is getting a little tiresome.

The term has been around for years, I've been using it here for almost as long. Of course it exists. Radical Islamists are those that go to extreme lengths to support their beliefs, right? Same thing with radical liberals. They'll deny facts, they refuse to acknowledge positive things about Trump and Republicans, they refuse to acknowledge wrongs committed by Democrats, they try to force their opinions on others, they are not open minded, they are not willing to listen to opposing viewpoints, and they often resort to violence. That's radical, without a doubt.

I think your definition of liberalism is accurate, but the radicals simply take it too far. Which is unfortunate, because just like all Muslims aren't bad .... all liberals aren't bad either. It's a shame the radical liberals are ruining it for the reasonable, peaceful liberals.

Anyone in their right mind would do that, i mean what's positive about them, specially about Trump?

[Edited 5/21/17 15:33pm]

Reply #102 posted 05/21/17 2:57pm

Pokeno4Money

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

that's what she said

Ha, I was thinking of writing something along the same lines! lol

Reply #103 posted 05/22/17 3:37am

Chancellor

DiminutiveRocker said:

True, the staffers could be charged - but if it can be proven that DT knew what was happening does that not implicate him as well? Pence?

Yes, you may be right about the timeline of the investgation. It's just that the last 6 months have been such a swirl of sensational news cycles and scandals that the desire to stop the runaway train is very strong.

sigh

Bill Maher
is thinking like some of the Orgers on this Site...Bill said on Friday that he thinks Trump will be Impeached or he'll resign by December...

I'm sort'of a Psychic or I should say my gut instincts are usually on-point....I don't see Drama Queen Donald getting impeached and I don't see him resigning...I'll go even further than that..The Democrats will not take over the House or The Senate in 2018...

We are probably stuck with Donald for 4yrs but I will say this...Everybody is worn out by his Craziness...Donald likes being Crazy & he Loves being an Old Bitch...I don't know how America is gonna put up with him for 4 whole years...He has to keep Drama & Confusion going becuz that's his Fuel..

If Intelligence &/or Reporters can catch him accepting Bribes to pay off his massive debt then his azz is GONE...When it comes to Money, running businesses and paying creditors/vendors we know he's capable of being sloppy...His Stupid mouth is his worst enemy...He does have a history of Following local-Laws when it comes to stiffing vendors. His crooked Lawyers are good at protecting him and he pays them well....Let's see if he'll be sloppy....

Reply #104 posted 05/22/17 4:49am

DiminutiveRock
er

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

that's what she said

Said Melania, never.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #105 posted 05/22/17 5:01am

Pokeno4Money

Chancellor said:

I'm sort'of a Psychic or I should say my gut instincts are usually on-point....I don't see Drama Queen Donald getting impeached and I don't see him resigning...I'll go even further than that..The Democrats will not take over the House or The Senate in 2018...

We are probably stuck with Donald for 4yrs but I will say this...Everybody is worn out by his Craziness...Donald likes being Crazy & he Loves being an Old Bitch...I don't know how America is gonna put up with him for 4 whole years...He has to keep Drama & Confusion going becuz that's his Fuel..

If Intelligence &/or Reporters can catch him accepting Bribes to pay off his massive debt then his azz is GONE...When it comes to Money, running businesses and paying creditors/vendors we know he's capable of being sloppy...His Stupid mouth is his worst enemy...He does have a history of Following local-Laws when it comes to stiffing vendors. His crooked Lawyers are good at protecting him and he pays them well....Let's see if he'll be sloppy....

I agree with everything you wrote, we need more posts like yours here.

Reply #106 posted 05/22/17 6:14am

DiminutiveRock
er

Chancellor said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

True, the staffers could be charged - but if it can be proven that DT knew what was happening does that not implicate him as well? Pence?

Yes, you may be right about the timeline of the investgation. It's just that the last 6 months have been such a swirl of sensational news cycles and scandals that the desire to stop the runaway train is very strong.

sigh

Bill Maher
is thinking like some of the Orgers on this Site...Bill said on Friday that he thinks Trump will be Impeached or he'll resign by December...

December feels a bit early smile but there may be big shake ups in his administration between now and then that won't bode well for him. It is very difficult to impeach a president - Nixon spared himself the process because his own party asked him to step down. Clinton and Johnson were both acquitted by the Senate. In any case, it's going ot be a very rough four years and if 45 has participated in anything even remotely illegal someone will find it because his constant criticisms of the press has inspired reporters to investigate anything that remotely smacks of an impropriety.

Curious - did you predict that Trump would win? I know you are no fan of his based on your posts, but I do not remember if you thought he was definitely going to win the election 6 months ago. A friend of mine is also psychic and she does not feel he will be elected to a second term - but I should ask her about impeachment see what she feels wink

Reply #107 posted 05/22/17 6:58am

13cjk13

Pokeno4Money said:

Chancellor said:

Actually, what we really need is for 45 to spend the rest of his repulsive life behind bars.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #108 posted 05/22/17 8:01am

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Actually, what we really need is for 45 to spend the rest of his repulsive life behind bars.

the questions that opens are:

1) do you want him to commit a crime or crimes worthy of such a sentence?

or

2) Do you want him falsely imprisoned?

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #109 posted 05/22/17 3:30pm

Pokeno4Money

13cjk13 said:

Trump doesn't even drink, and you want him to be a bartender? nutso

Reply #110 posted 05/23/17 3:40am

Chancellor

DiminutiveRocker said:

December feels a bit early smile but there may be big shake ups in his administration between now and then that won't bode well for him. It is very difficult to impeach a president - Nixon spared himself the process because his own party asked him to step down. Clinton and Johnson were both acquitted by the Senate. In any case, it's going ot be a very rough four years and if 45 has participated in anything even remotely illegal someone will find it because his constant criticisms of the press has inspired reporters to investigate anything that remotely smacks of an impropriety.

Curious - did you predict that Trump would win? I know you are no fan of his based on your posts, but I do not remember if you thought he was definitely going to win the election 6 months ago. A friend of mine is also psychic and she does not feel he will be elected to a second term - but I should ask her about impeachment see what she feels wink

...LOL...I predicted Obama back in 2008 but I was on the fence with Hillary & Donald...My main worry was Angry White Voters showing up to the polls in record numbers...In the back of my mind I knew if White Voters Hated Hillary more than they Hated Donald then Donald would win...

What we're witnessing now is Poor White Voters being ok with Donald's Craziness...The fact that he wants to Cut Food-Stamps & Medicaid is not even making them angry..Let's not even mention that Mess of a Healthcare Bill that will Fuck poor folks if it passes..

Paul Ryan, GOP Congress & Donald are going after poor people and I guess it'll matter when the benefits get reduced to nothing..

Reply #111 posted 05/23/17 3:41am

Chancellor

Pokeno4Money said:

The feeling is mutual...

Reply #112 posted 05/23/17 4:52am

DiminutiveRock
er

Chancellor said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

...LOL...I predicted Obama back in 2008 but I was on the fence with Hillary & Donald...My main worry was Angry White Voters showing up to the polls in record numbers...In the back of my mind I knew if White Voters Hated Hillary more than they Hated Donald then Donald would win...

What we're witnessing now is Poor White Voters being ok with Donald's Craziness...The fact that he wants to Cut Food-Stamps & Medicaid is not even making them angry..Let's not even mention that Mess of a Healthcare Bill that will Fuck poor folks if it passes..

Paul Ryan, GOP Congress & Donald are going after poor people and I guess it'll matter when the benefits get reduced to nothing..

^ True, when these people voted for "change" I am sure they did not think it would be the recipients of the shorter end of the stick when it comes to "entitlements" and healthcare. Sadly, I guess they'll get what they voted for. neutral

Reply #113 posted 05/23/17 7:35am

purplepoppy

Pokeno4Money said:

13cjk13 said:

Trump doesn't even drink, and you want him to be a bartender? nutso

My dream is for him to fall in his own sinkhole at Mary-Leggo. Then cover it up quick.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #114 posted 05/23/17 8:00am

RodeoSchro

The president can be censured by Congress.

I can see that happening. The GOP may float that as a way to reprimand President Trump, and hoping that kills any drive for impeachment.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #115 posted 05/23/17 10:53am

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

I can see that happening. The GOP may float that as a way to reprimand President Trump, and hoping that kills any drive for impeachment.

That seems like something they would do, depending on how compelling the information is after the investigation is completed.

Reply #116 posted 05/23/17 12:16pm

lust

If his approval ratings are likely to be so low then surely there's an incentive for the dems NOT to impeach if they have congress in 2019. Ride it out and win in 2020? Perhaps the Republicans therefore have a bigger incentive to remove him to try to gain voters for next term.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
Reply #117 posted 05/23/17 12:43pm

RodeoSchro

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

That seems like something they would do, depending on how compelling the information is after the investigation is completed.

It literally gets more compelling by the day!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/0...index.html

Washington (CNN)Former CIA Director John Brennan told House Russia investigators Tuesday that Russia "brazenly interfered" in US elections, including actively contacting members of the President Donald Trump's campaign -- but he stopped shy of dubbing it "collusion."

"I saw interaction that in my mind raised questions of whether it was collusion," Brennan told Rep. Trey Gowdy, saying that he supported the FBI digging further. "It was necessary to pull threads."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/0...index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump asked two of the government's top intelligence chiefs to publicly deny evidence of cooperation between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 election, multiple current and former US officials confirmed to CNN Monday.

The revelations, first reported by The Washington Post, deepen the intrigue over alleged links between Trump's campaign and Russia. They follow the President's firing of FBI Director James Comey and subsequent statement he sacked Comey because of the Russia probe.

Trump spoke to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Adm. Michael Rogers after Comey revealed in March that the bureau had launched a probe into alleged collusion. Both Coats and Rogers were uncomfortable with the nature of the President's request and refused to comply, the sources with knowledge of the situation told CNN.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #118 posted 05/23/17 1:52pm

DiminutiveRock
er

I heard part of Brennan's testimony on my drive into work this morning. He seemed to be forthright with his answers.

But this : Both Coats and Rogers were uncomfortable with the nature of the President's request and refused to comply eek

Reply #119 posted 05/23/17 2:48pm

DiminutiveRock
er

whistling

"Mr. Brennan, the former C.I.A. director, said Tuesday that he became concerned last year that the Russian government was trying to influence members of the Trump campaign to act — wittingly or unwittingly — on Moscow’s behalf.

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals,” Mr. Brennan told lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee.

Page 4 of 15 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?