independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 13 of 15 « First<6789101112131415>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #360 posted 06/30/17 8:28am

jimmy3121

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

1988?

You really admire this whiny bitch currently in the White House, cat scratching a woman over her facelift? And this is supposed to be a tough guy?? Give him a Midol and a tampon and tell him to "plug it up". What a pussy boy !

Awwww...she wants to flap her gums as she pleases & got hit back....awwwww....too bad & boo hoo...poor poor Mika or whatever her name is....lets all get in a circle & cry.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #361 posted 06/30/17 8:29am

2freaky4church

Keep him there. He is killing his party. Great murder.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #362 posted 06/30/17 9:42am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

isn't that the kind of talk that helped get him elected?

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #363 posted 06/30/17 10:13am

2freaky4church

Growl.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #364 posted 06/30/17 10:35am

2elijah

2freaky4church1 said:

Many of trump's supporters give him a pass for everything. Doesn't matter who he verbally abuses or insults. Makes you wonder if many of his supporters would encourage their kids to practice that same type of behavior, and give them a pass for it.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #365 posted 06/30/17 10:52am

13cjk13

2elijah said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Many of trump's supporters give him a pass for everything. Doesn't matter who he verbally abuses or insults. Makes you wonder if many of his supporters would encourage their kids to practice that same type of behavior, and give them a pass for it.

Of course. They would even put a gun in their little kiddies hands to help out. God Bless Murika.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #366 posted 06/30/17 11:19am

jjhunsecker

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

That's a sad comment on the lack of intelligence and values of a good portion of the American public

Reply #367 posted 06/30/17 11:20am

jjhunsecker

jimmy3121 said:

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: You really admire this whiny bitch currently in the White House, cat scratching a woman over her facelift? And this is supposed to be a tough guy?? Give him a Midol and a tampon and tell him to "plug it up". What a pussy boy !

Awwww...she wants to flap her gums as she pleases & got hit back....awwwww....too bad & boo hoo...poor poor Mika or whatever her name is....lets all get in a circle & cry.

We had a very ugly word (which I would not use anymore) when I was growing up in Brooklyn in the 1970s and 80s for men like Trump, who are so sensitive and bitchy and show no ability to take it, and who catfight like a woman...it began with an "F" and ended in a "T"

[Edited 6/30/17 11:24am]

Reply #368 posted 06/30/17 11:25am

jjhunsecker

DiminutiveRocker said:

People all over the world are laughing at us...and I don't blame them.

Reply #369 posted 06/30/17 2:05pm

DiminutiveRock
er

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

That's a sad comment on the lack of intelligence and values of a good portion of the American public

nod This is what we've come down to? Nasty tweets about a TV show host is what is occupying the presidents time?

Come the fuck on!

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #370 posted 06/30/17 2:08pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Trump In the political world Is a veritable giant, yet not only did he have power, but an artful intelligence. No matter what his position, he exhibited signs of true leadership. He was patient, knowing that he would one day be the ruler of America
Reply #371 posted 06/30/17 2:11pm

DiminutiveRock
er

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Trump In the political world Is a veritable giant, yet not only did he have power, but an artful intelligence. No matter what his position, he exhibited signs of true leadership. He was patient, knowing that he would one day be the ruler of America

blunt let us know when you're done passing the dutchie

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #372 posted 06/30/17 5:08pm

free2bFreeda2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVyaacV5m7mJQ4y2BJGic5rSs9RM8ZNhvf8TW-CzFFCxLoeBE‘Is Donald Trump an intellectual?’ ” Trump said. “Trust me, I’m like a smart person.”

a200.webp#10-grid1 Drumpfman, u are fodder for comedians throught the world.

200.webp#99-grid1 The ultimate trumpatoid in charge of gut busting induced hemaroids

read:

Trump targets Morning Joe...gainst ...

The Guardian-7 hours ago
Trump targets Morning Joe co-hosts in latest Twitter tirade against media .... Morning Joe had repeatedly used phrases such as utterly stupid, ...
Thanks to all of you who voted for Drumpf-Trump. You've made the U.S. the laughing stock of the world.
orange-man voters perhaps u should ask for forgivieness at this point. rolleyes

[Edited 6/30/17 17:11pm]

Reply #373 posted 06/30/17 5:56pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

blunt let us know when you're done passing the dutchie

Kinda hard to pass it with a straight jacket on lol

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #374 posted 07/01/17 5:50am

maplenpg

jimmy3121 said:

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: You really admire this whiny bitch currently in the White House, cat scratching a woman over her facelift? And this is supposed to be a tough guy?? Give him a Midol and a tampon and tell him to "plug it up". What a pussy boy !

You've totally missed the point. Part and parcel of being a politician, and certainly president, is to rise above criticism or challenge it with intelligence and grace, usually because you have a defence. This is not about what has been said about Trump but about his response to it. If you think it is appropriate for an American president, with the eyes of the world upon him, to behave like a 12-year old bully, then I pity you.

The Org is my playground and y'all are my playmates.
Reply #375 posted 07/01/17 6:03am

DiminutiveRock
er

maplenpg said:

jimmy3121 said:

You've totally missed the point. Part and parcel of being a politician, and certainly president, is to rise above criticism or challenge it with intelligence and grace, usually because you have a defence. This is not about what has been said about Trump but about his response to it. If you think it is appropriate for an American president, with the eyes of the world upon him, to behave like a 12-year old bully, then I pity you.

Yes ^

neutral Ugh, it's so humiliating. What I believe he was pissy about was that Mika was making fun of the FACT that Trump hangs fake Time Magazine cover posters in his hotels with the headline cover story about The Apprentice being a TV smash.

disbelief

-1b573f8815413834.JPG

[Edited 7/1/17 6:11am]

-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #376 posted 07/01/17 7:05am

maplenpg

DiminutiveRocker said:

maplenpg said:

Yes ^

neutral Ugh, it's so humiliating. What I believe he was pissy about was that Mika was making fun of the FACT that Trump hangs fake Time Magazine cover posters in his hotels with the headline cover story about The Apprentice being a TV smash.

disbelief

-1b573f8815413834.JPG

He is President. He should not be getting pissy at all unless it is behind closed doors without internet access. Decency and decorum are everything when it comes to getting respect whilst on the world stage.

The Org is my playground and y'all are my playmates.
Reply #377 posted 07/01/17 8:07am

TRUECRISTIAN

You make me sick
Reply #378 posted 07/01/17 8:20am

DiminutiveRock
er

Trump makes me sick. And by "me" I mean the world - he is a 22% approval rating accross 6 continents.

-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #379 posted 07/01/17 9:59am

jimmy3121

DiminutiveRocker said:

Trump makes me sick. And by "me" I mean the world - he is a 22% approval rating accross 6 continents.

LOL...still haven't learned your lesson about these polls huh?

If that was so true the gent in South Carolina who he backed up would not have won in just the past 10 days or so & that includes Georgia.

[Edited 7/1/17 10:00am]

Reply #380 posted 07/01/17 9:59am

jjhunsecker

DiminutiveRocker said:

It's that high??
Reply #381 posted 07/01/17 10:10am

OnlyNDaUsa

it is kind of funny and unintentionally ironic to have a topic about trump's impeachment (yet no one can name a single reason for such) and read people mock him for his inelegance. (same with the Unhinged topic when most of the posters in there are in fact unhinged...as I foretold in December 2015)

Reply #382 posted 07/01/17 11:11am

TRUECRISTIAN

[Snip - luv4u]

Reply #383 posted 07/01/17 11:26am

OnlyNDaUsa

[Edited 7/1/17 20:08pm]

Reply #384 posted 07/01/17 12:39pm

2elijah

maplenpg said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

maplenpg said:

Yes ^

disbelief

-1b573f8815413834.JPG

He is President. He should not be getting pissy at all unless it is behind closed doors without internet access. Decency and decorum are everything when it comes to getting respect whilst on the world stage.

He's a real sicko. An insecure man who tweets like a bully.
[Edited 7/1/17 12:40pm]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #385 posted 07/01/17 12:41pm

TRUECRISTIAN

OnlyNDaUsa said:

dude! I know I sometimes of off on a tangent but I almost always have some connection to the topic... that list has No connection... and that is sorta a rule. I would suggest editing it out and maybe post it as its own topic but even then is seems like bait.

ONLYNDAUSA ISs an heroic figure and a hero. He stood up for causes when they weren't popular at all and he never hesitated to stand up and get counted, he was that kind of a person.

Reply #386 posted 07/01/17 12:43pm

NorthC

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

You know what, I think all three of you are right! This anti-politics, anti-world, anti-everything attitude is what got Trump elected. And it's dividing his own party. And that's not a very intelligent thing to do. But some people are so disappointed in politics that they, if they vote at all, vote for somebody who promises to blow up the whole thing. In other words, to democratically kill democracy. That's what Trump is doing in my opinion.
Reply #387 posted 07/01/17 1:28pm

jjhunsecker

TRUECRISTIAN said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

dude! I know I sometimes of off on a tangent but I almost always have some connection to the topic... that list has No connection... and that is sorta a rule. I would suggest editing it out and maybe post it as its own topic but even then is seems like bait.

ONLYNDAUSA ISs an heroic figure and a hero. He stood up for causes when they weren't popular at all and he never hesitated to stand up and get counted, he was that kind of a person.

Is this some kind of satire ?

Reply #388 posted 07/01/17 1:29pm

jjhunsecker

2elijah said:

maplenpg said:

He's a real sicko. An insecure man who tweets like a bully. [Edited 7/1/17 12:40pm]

He is such a whiny little bitch (Thanks for that phrase Bill Maher- it is SO suitable for this deplorable douchebag)

Reply #389 posted 07/01/17 1:30pm

jjhunsecker

maplenpg said:

jimmy3121 said:

THIS is exactly the type of mentality Trump is trying to appeal to . I pity America

Page 13 of 15 « First<6789101112131415>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?