independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 15 « First<6789101112131415>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 06/23/17 5:20pm

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Yes, he legally filed for bankruptcies that is a legal maneuver and that is a risk any company that extends anyone credit takes and that is why they charge interest.

I do not know what debt to foreign nations you mean? (I really do not)

No evidence of tax evasion... maybe you mean tax avoidance? like you do when you file any deduction or exemptions.... not a crime and not even an issue for any honest person.

Funny how you think it is okay to insult someone based on skin color or body type... sad really but if it was the other way around you'd (rightfully) pitch a fit...

And you mention his personal life yet I bet you think Clinton's romps with women other than his wife were his personal business.

And really you repeat a rumor? hum what of Clinton's trips to pedophile island or pizza gate?

Double standard much?

Nope. He's a pig. It must be exhausting and sometimes quite embarrasing to defend such an awful, awful person.

i would not know i just point out lies

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 06/23/17 5:35pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Tudo bem
[Edited 6/27/17 17:37pm]
Reply #302 posted 06/23/17 5:38pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Vamos
[Edited 6/27/17 17:38pm]
Reply #303 posted 06/23/17 8:00pm

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Not just his moral character, which was very strong, but his numerous actions, and the way he lived his life, and the things he did, whether you agree with them or not (such as killing for sport), was very inspirational. I found myself wondering about other past presidents I know little about and how I'd like to learn more about their lives too, especially George Washington who is such a revered (and yet unknown) president.

I have really enjoyed learning about the pig, T***P. It is fascinating that he loves grabbing women by the pussies. Also, it is charming that he mocks the disabled. Also I find that a man that cheats on his WIVES is very inspirational. Raising sons that kill animals for sport is an amazing accomplishment! Oh, any man that talks about his daughter's tits and ass in a sexual way seems to me to be a man of exceptional moral character. I think we can finally agree on what a fascinating guy this monstrous pig is!!

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #304 posted 06/24/17 3:32am

2elijah

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Not just his moral character, which was very strong, but his numerous actions, and the way he lived his life, and the things he did, whether you agree with them or not (such as killing for sport), was very inspirational. I found myself wondering about other past presidents I know little about and how I'd like to learn more about their lives too, especially George Washington who is such a revered (and yet unknown) president.

Killing for sport? You enjoy that about him?
[Edited 6/24/17 3:37am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #305 posted 06/24/17 3:34am

2elijah

TRUECRISTIAN said:

A term coined by Whitney Houston in an interview by Barbara Walters. Whitney Houston was denying her drug addiction by citing the simple fact that she can afford to do BETTER drugs.
"First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is whack."

And you're making fun of a dead woman?
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #306 posted 06/24/17 5:52am

TRUECRISTIAN

Tudo errado
[Edited 6/27/17 17:38pm]
Reply #307 posted 06/24/17 6:03am

TRUECRISTIAN

One man is only a man
[Edited 6/27/17 17:39pm]
Reply #308 posted 06/24/17 6:53am

QueenofCardboa
rd

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Trump a very interesting , educated and prominent man , but he is a tender-hearted , conservative, morally righteous and fearless leader. He stood up for family, women's rights, and the best interests of the people. He was a wise and shrewd man who govern our country with the up most patriotism and respect for God. We need more leaders like him.

trolls

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
Reply #309 posted 06/24/17 6:54am

QueenofCardboa
rd

TRUECRISTIAN said:

We need leaders today that have Godly wisdom and seek the leadership of God as did many of our foundig fathers. May we as a nation repent and seek God's ways.

trolls

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
Reply #310 posted 06/24/17 7:05am

purplepoppy

QueenofCardboard said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

We need leaders today that have Godly wisdom and seek the leadership of God as did many of our foundig fathers. May we as a nation repent and seek God's ways.

trolls

Exactly. NorthC's thread has devolved, sorry dude.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #311 posted 06/24/17 7:21am

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Trump a very interesting , educated and prominent man , but he is a tender-hearted , conservative, morally righteous and fearless leader. He stood up for family, women's rights, and the best interests of the people. He was a wise and shrewd man who govern our country with the up most patriotism and respect for God. We need more leaders like him.

You lost me at "up most" lol lol lol lol lol I do like the use of "was", though. I can't wait to say he "was the most dangerous and disgusting man this world has ever seen". Crack is whack.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #312 posted 06/27/17 3:22pm

RodeoSchro

13cjk13 said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

I have really enjoyed learning about the pig, T***P. It is fascinating that he loves grabbing women by the pussies. Also, it is charming that he mocks the disabled. Also I find that a man that cheats on his WIVES is very inspirational. Raising sons that kill animals for sport is an amazing accomplishment! Oh, any man that talks about his daughter's tits and ass in a sexual way seems to me to be a man of exceptional moral character. I think we can finally agree on what a fascinating guy this monstrous pig is!!

PRO TIP: My great friend TRUECRISTIAN never posts something she wrote. Pretty much everything she posts is from some obscure post found elsewhere on the Internet. All you have to do is highlight her post, right-click on it, and you'll find out where it comes from.

For instance, this post is actually from a review by an Amazon user about a Theodore Roosevelt biography. You can find that quote in Lupiyardo Poomiha's review here: https://www.amazon.com/Ed...0812958632

So FYI, none of the stuff posted was actually written about President Trump.

I enjoy TRUECRISTIAN's posts and am always fascinated by where she grabs her quotes. She's awesome!

Reply #313 posted 06/27/17 3:23pm

RodeoSchro

TRUECRISTIAN said:

I liked those words better when they were written about Theodore Roosevelt, but you're still awesome!

Reply #314 posted 06/27/17 3:38pm

Brendan

RodeoSchro said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

I liked those words better when they were written about Theodore Roosevelt, but you're still awesome!

Thanks for sleuthing! Nearly spit out my dinner from laughing so unexpectedly.
Reply #315 posted 06/27/17 3:55pm

NorthC

purplepoppy said:

QueenofCardboard said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

trolls

Don't worry. It was interesting until page 9 or so. Was my question answered? No... But then again, no one can foresee the future... It's all speculation anyway... Let's see how this whole Russia thing turns out...
Reply #316 posted 06/27/17 3:57pm

RodeoSchro

Brendan said:

RodeoSchro said:

Thanks for sleuthing! Nearly spit out my dinner from laughing so unexpectedly.

smile
TRUECRISTIAN is awesome!

We have "trolls" here but she is the only real troll we have. As long as she's the only one, I can dig it!

Reply #317 posted 06/27/17 4:14pm

NorthC

TRUECRISTIAN said:

"Grab 'em by the pussy" is standing up for women's rights? confuse
Reply #318 posted 06/27/17 5:28pm

WorstChristian is a she?

Reply #319 posted 06/27/17 5:40pm

TRUECRISTIAN

About you talk
Reply #320 posted 06/27/17 5:42pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Peace is more important than all justice; and peace was not made for the sake of justice, but justice for the sake of peace. Martin Luther
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.c...91073.html
Reply #321 posted 06/27/17 8:03pm

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

13cjk13 said:

PRO TIP: My great friend TRUECRISTIAN never posts something she wrote. Pretty much everything she posts is from some obscure post found elsewhere on the Internet. All you have to do is highlight her post, right-click on it, and you'll find out where it comes from.

For instance, this post is actually from a review by an Amazon user about a Theodore Roosevelt biography. You can find that quote in Lupiyardo Poomiha's review here: https://www.amazon.com/Ed...0812958632

So FYI, none of the stuff posted was actually written about President Trump.

I enjoy TRUECRISTIAN's posts and am always fascinated by where she grabs her quotes. She's awesome!

But she doesn't just copy and paste them, they are full of misspelled words and generally have no punctuation. Like I said, crack kills.

Reply #322 posted 06/27/17 8:04pm

13cjk13

214 said:

WorstChristian is a she?

TRULYUNCHRISTIAN to you.

Reply #323 posted 06/27/17 8:50pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Reply #324 posted 06/27/17 10:10pm

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

http://www.rationalrespon...orum/30498

And now we have Betsy Devos.... lol

Reply #325 posted 06/28/17 12:07am

jimmy3121

NorthC said:

purplepoppy said:

Don't worry. It was interesting until page 9 or so. Was my question answered? No... But then again, no one can foresee the future... It's all speculation anyway... Let's see how this whole Russia thing turns out...

We all can clearly see how " this whole Russia thing turns out" just look at what is going on at CNN with Video...it is and has been a great big fat ZERO from the start...just like all the ladies that said Trump did this or that to them...hmmmm....where are they now ?? Russia I suppose lol....so to answer your question No impeachment will be happening now or in the near future.

Reply #326 posted 06/28/17 7:18am

13cjk13

jimmy3121 said:

NorthC said:

purplepoppy said: Don't worry. It was interesting until page 9 or so. Was my question answered? No... But then again, no one can foresee the future... It's all speculation anyway... Let's see how this whole Russia thing turns out...

We all can clearly see how " this whole Russia thing turns out" just look at what is going on at CNN with Video...it is and has been a great big fat ZERO from the start...just like all the ladies that said Trump did this or that to them...hmmmm....where are they now ?? Russia I suppose lol....so to answer your question No impeachment will be happening now or in the near future.

But since this pig is ruining the country, he HAS to be impeached.

Reply #327 posted 06/28/17 7:22am

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

for what?

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #328 posted 06/28/17 7:25am

jimmy3121

13cjk13 said:

jimmy3121 said:

Your 100% entitled to your opinion but once again another broad blanket statement....to start the news media needs to be put on ground zero across the board ALL of them with news that is FACTUAL not hearsay thats a good start....Second broad blanket statements like yours & many others proves or shows nothing....come with facts and show why he is in your opinion ruining the country. Peace&bwild!

Reply #329 posted 06/28/17 12:27pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Trump Great father,enlightened leader,war leader that stopped the terrorists
Page 11 of 15 « First<6789101112131415>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?