independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 10 of 15 « First<67891011121314>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #270 posted 06/20/17 7:59am

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

gradual development of Trump character, chronicling his tremendous capacity for evolution and growth, thus illustrating what made it possible for a man so inexperienced and so unprepared for the presidency to become a great moral leader. In the most troubled of times, here was a man who led the country.

Copy and paste from a bat shit crazy, right wing web site? No thanks, I'll just keep recognizing this pig for what he is, a know-nothing, spoiled, egomaniacal, mysogynistic, xenophopic, pathologically lying pile of shit that should be behind bars. I will always take your repulsive bait, because it gives me a chance to show just what a pig 45 is. Thanks for playing.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #271 posted 06/20/17 8:02am

13cjk13

djThunderfunk said:

13cjk13 said:

Pick one!! He's the most corrupt pig this country has ever seen. Also, the right wing taught me that you don't have to actually have a reason to lock people up, you just have to hate them and scream it real loud while you're waving a flag and holding a gun and a bible!!

Does that kind of thing still happen where you live? That's crazy, I'd move.

No, in case you weren't paying attention, it happened at every single one of the fat-fuck's rallies, and continues to happen today. Maybe you don't remember crowds of knuckle draggers yelling "Lock Her Up"? I do. It worked for those assholes, maybe it can work for me! Maybe I just have to get into the mindset of a low information, uneducated, Fox "News" watching idiot and see how that goes!

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #272 posted 06/20/17 8:06am

13cjk13

Another day, another low point for Donald Trump. The president's approval rating, which has proven historically bad since he took office, has sunk again.

The latest survey from CBS News out Tuesday found his approval rating had hit a new low of 36 percent, while 57 percent disapproved of the job he is doing. Trump's approval rating has declined over the last few months in the CBS News poll. Forty-three percent approved of him in early April, a number that dropped to 41 percent by late April and now has hit the new low of 36 percent in late June. The previous low for Trump was 39 percent in February.

Impeach him already.

Reply #273 posted 06/20/17 8:57am

purplepoppy

We can't impeach him on opinion polls. And the Republican Congress will not vote to impeach. The wheels of justice are grinding however and there are people trying to get him out legally. That's why the press is so important and why he wants to muzzle them.

Just like the healthcare bill is being done in secret without using committees. Elected leaders are trying to sneak a travesty by the citizens.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #274 posted 06/20/17 9:53am

2freaky4church

The left's new meme: Impeachement is bad idea.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #275 posted 06/20/17 11:56am

djThunderfunk

13cjk13 said:

djThunderfunk said:

Does that kind of thing still happen where you live? That's crazy, I'd move.

No, in case you weren't paying attention, it happened at every single one of the fat-fuck's rallies, and continues to happen today. Maybe you don't remember crowds of knuckle draggers yelling "Lock Her Up"? I do. It worked for those assholes, maybe it can work for me! Maybe I just have to get into the mindset of a low information, uneducated, Fox "News" watching idiot and see how that goes!

Plus, if you model yourself after the other side, you can blame them for your deplorable behavior.
Win/win.

P.S. It didn't work for them. Hillary has not yet been locked up...

[Edited 6/20/17 16:16pm]

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #276 posted 06/20/17 2:25pm

DiminutiveRock
er

purplepoppy said:

We can't impeach him on opinion polls. And the Republican Congress will not vote to impeach. The wheels of justice are grinding however and there are people trying to get him out legally. That's why the press is so important and why he wants to muzzle them.

Just like the healthcare bill is being done in secret without using committees. Elected leaders are trying to sneak a travesty by the citizens.

nod

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #277 posted 06/20/17 3:58pm

13cjk13 said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

gradual development of Trump character, chronicling his tremendous capacity for evolution and growth, thus illustrating what made it possible for a man so inexperienced and so unprepared for the presidency to become a great moral leader. In the most troubled of times, here was a man who led the country.

His moral character really does warm a person's heart! Makes you want to grab a woman by her pussy and find a disabled person and make fun of them for days!! Or maybe even go out and buy a mail order hooker from Slovenia!!

Indeed, such and inspiring leader.

Reply #278 posted 06/21/17 1:37pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Mr trump you are the president of the United States of America 🇺🇸 you are a very powerful man I know that when the trouble comes you will be ready for it but please do not do the same thing as JFK did do not drop your guard please do not trust anyone soon you are going to make some. Very important discussion with yourpeople
Reply #279 posted 06/21/17 1:42pm

TRUECRISTIAN

Trump surprised everyone--and gained many enemies--when he swept house and courageously took on corruption, civil rights for blacks, and issues of immigration . His presidency proved to be a turning point of American history, in many ways a preview of our own times, and is a sterling example of how someone can "rise to the occasion."
Reply #280 posted 06/21/17 1:55pm

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Trump surprised everyone--and gained many enemies--when he swept house and courageously took on corruption, civil rights for blacks, and issues of immigration . His presidency proved to be a turning point of American history, in many ways a preview of our own times, and is a sterling example of how someone can "rise to the occasion."

He is just really grabbing america by the pussy, isn't he! I can't wait til this corrupy monster is behind bars.

Reply #281 posted 06/21/17 2:01pm

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Mr trump you are the president of the United States of America 🇺🇸 you are a very powerful man I know that when the trouble comes you will be ready for it but please do not do the same thing as JFK did do not drop your guard please do not trust anyone soon you are going to make some. Very important discussion with yourpeople

“I did try and fuck her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Gotta love a devout Christian.

Reply #282 posted 06/21/17 2:28pm

13cjk13 said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

“I did try and fuck her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything... I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Gotta love a devout Christian.

Are you quoting the motherfucker Trump there? i don't understand why JFK was caught by a bullet and Trump hasn't so far.

Reply #283 posted 06/21/17 6:55pm

TRUECRISTIAN

We see how trump restless energy, fierce intellect, personal magnetism, and ability to project effortless grace permitted him to master countless challenges throughout his life.

Reply #284 posted 06/21/17 7:25pm

TRUECRISTIAN said:

We see how trump restless energy, fierce intellect, personal magnetism, and ability to project effortless grace permitted him to master countless challenges throughout his life.

You are pathetic, out of your mind. Poor soul.

Reply #285 posted 06/21/17 7:43pm

TRUECRISTIAN

that jesus forget yuo

Reply #286 posted 06/21/17 8:15pm

jjhunsecker

TRUECRISTIAN said:

that jesus forget yuo

Jesus would probably be in favor of crucifying Trump
Reply #287 posted 06/22/17 6:22am

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Multiple bankruptcies, HUGE debt to foreign nations and tax evasion must be EXHAUSTING! But the orange pig just keeps on going! Not to mention having wife after wife after wife! And the hookers peeing on you? So many big challenges!

Reply #288 posted 06/22/17 6:23am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

that jesus forget yuo

Jesus would probably be in favor of crucifying Trump

that jesus forget yuo. yuo know waht she meens?

Reply #289 posted 06/22/17 10:17am

TRUECRISTIAN

I lost verys friends in Korea war
Reply #290 posted 06/22/17 11:11am

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

I found cars rain in table on the park swings!
Reply #291 posted 06/22/17 11:51am

2elijah

13cjk13 said:

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Multiple bankruptcies, HUGE debt to foreign nations and tax evasion must be EXHAUSTING! But the orange pig just keeps on going! Not to mention having wife after wife after wife! And the hookers peeing on you? So many big challenges!

You know the the trump believers would never admit that about trump. It's hilarious though when delusionals associate 'intellect' with trump. giggle
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #292 posted 06/22/17 12:22pm

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

Yes, he legally filed for bankruptcies that is a legal maneuver and that is a risk any company that extends anyone credit takes and that is why they charge interest.

I do not know what debt to foreign nations you mean? (I really do not)

No evidence of tax evasion... maybe you mean tax avoidance? like you do when you file any deduction or exemptions.... not a crime and not even an issue for any honest person.

Funny how you think it is okay to insult someone based on skin color or body type... sad really but if it was the other way around you'd (rightfully) pitch a fit...

And you mention his personal life yet I bet you think Clinton's romps with women other than his wife were his personal business.

And really you repeat a rumor? hum what of Clinton's trips to pedophile island or pizza gate?

Double standard much?

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #293 posted 06/22/17 1:39pm

Silvertongue7

TRUECRISTIAN said:

Do you use Google Translate when you write? What language do you translate from?

Reply #294 posted 06/22/17 6:29pm

13cjk13

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

Yes, he legally filed for bankruptcies that is a legal maneuver and that is a risk any company that extends anyone credit takes and that is why they charge interest.

I do not know what debt to foreign nations you mean? (I really do not)

No evidence of tax evasion... maybe you mean tax avoidance? like you do when you file any deduction or exemptions.... not a crime and not even an issue for any honest person.

Funny how you think it is okay to insult someone based on skin color or body type... sad really but if it was the other way around you'd (rightfully) pitch a fit...

And you mention his personal life yet I bet you think Clinton's romps with women other than his wife were his personal business.

And really you repeat a rumor? hum what of Clinton's trips to pedophile island or pizza gate?

Double standard much?

Nope. He's a pig. It must be exhausting and sometimes quite embarrasing to defend such an awful, awful person.

Reply #295 posted 06/22/17 10:21pm

phunkdaddy

2elijah said:

13cjk13 said:

You know the the trump believers would never admit that about trump. It's hilarious though when delusionals associate 'intellect' with trump. giggle

Very much so. And the nerve of the sheep to associate Christian values with Trump.

What fucking Christian values this man exude? This man was a jackass before he

took office but he promised the sheep he would put those damn liberals in their place

so they don't give a shit about him being corrupt. lol The biggest hypocrisy in American history.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
Reply #296 posted 06/23/17 3:45am

TRUECRISTIAN

Reply #297 posted 06/23/17 7:17am

13cjk13

TRUECRISTIAN said:

https://globoplay.globo.c.../programa/

Crack is whack.

Reply #298 posted 06/23/17 8:34am

TRUECRISTIAN

A term coined by Whitney Houston in an interview by Barbara Walters. Whitney Houston was denying her drug addiction by citing the simple fact that she can afford to do BETTER drugs.
"First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is whack."
Reply #299 posted 06/23/17 1:42pm

TRUECRISTIAN said:

A term coined by Whitney Houston in an interview by Barbara Walters. Whitney Houston was denying her drug addiction by citing the simple fact that she can afford to do BETTER drugs. "First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is whack."

Have you seen the MadTv parody? is one the best thing i have seen in my life (at least in this life).

Page 10 of 15 « First<67891011121314>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The impeachment of Donald Trump: how likely is it?