independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 13th Dec 2019 1:04pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed Black New Yorker admits his intent to kill African-Americans
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2elijah

Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed Black New Yorker admits his intent to kill African-Americans

https://www.google.com/am...-1.3005263

Looks like we got another Dylan Roof on our hands. He travelled from Baltimore with a sword, specifically to murder Blacks. A domestic terrorist. And we are worried about foreign terrorists, when we have homegrown American terrorists?

Another insecure, idiot hateful enough to be pulled into that fake white supremacist bs. Glad they caught the racist bitch. This is what white supremacist beliefs gives birth to. Animals like this who are bamboozled into believing a white supreme race exists. Had he had any real education, he would have known that the very same Black people he hates, comes from the same human race whites are from.

This is what happens when one is taught, ignorant racist bs. He killed a man based on his hatred for Blacks. Racist beliefs and behaviors of the past still existing in America.

***++++
Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed black New Yorker admits his intent to kill African-American men]/b]

ROCCO PARASCANDOLA, GRAHAM RAYMAN, THOMAS TRACY MAR 23, 2017 12:23 AM
A white Army vet intent on killing black men stalked one potential victim before setting his sights on another — quenching his racist thirst by driving a sword through a man in Midtown, police said.

The 26-inch weapon — with an 18-inch blade — pierced the victim’s chest just above his heart and exited his back before pinging against the sidewalk on Monday night.

White supremacist James Jackson, 28, wanted maximum exposure for his crime, telling investigators he rode 200 miles on a bus from Baltimore because New York is the “media capital of the world.”

“He wanted to make a statement,” said Assistant Chief William Aubry, head of the Manhattan detectives squad.

Jackson — an Army veteran who was deployed to Afghanistan for just under a year — took the bus on Friday and got a room in The Hotel Times Square on W. 46th St., sources said.

[b]“I’d rather not get too specific, but in general he came here to target male blacks,” Aubry said.

Soon the hunt would begin.

Dressed in a dark suit coat, slacks and a button-down shirt, he stabbed Timothy Caughman, 66, at random about 11:30 p.m. Monday on W. 36th St. and Ninth Ave. after initially focusing on another black man three blocks away, officials said.

He was about to pounce on the other man until something “spooked him,” according to a law enforcement source.

“He appeared to be very close, following a black guy,” the source said. “He slows down and at one point he turned around and came back. It’s clear he was really focused on the guy for some time. Then, he falls out of camera view and doesn’t attack the guy. He made statements that he was following the guy but something spooked him.”

IMAGE BY: TWITTER
He found Caughman — a bottle collector who liked to take photos of himself and celebrities — a few blocks away.

During the savage attack, Jackson jammed the sword he purchased online into Caughman.

“What are you doing?" Caughman was overheard desperately pleading with his assailant, who was seen on top of him before fleeing east on W. 36th St.

Caughman, stabbed in the chest and back, stumbled two blocks to the Midtown South Precinct stationhouse on W. 35th St., bleeding from his wounds.

Paramedics rushed him to Bellevue Hospital, but he could not be saved, officials said.

Mayor de Blasio tried to put the city’s outrage into words.

“More than an unspeakable human tragedy, this is an assault on what makes this the greatest city in the world: our inclusiveness and our diversity,” he said Wednesday. “Now it’s our collective responsibility to speak clearly and forcefully in the face of intolerance and violence — here or across the country. We are a safe city because we are inclusive. We are a nation of unrivaled strength because we are diverse. No act of violence can undermine who we are.
[Edited 3/26/17 6:20am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/23/17 5:47am

OnlyNDaUsa

and thanks to new yourk's liberal courts he will live a long life in prison and likely be released at some point as a relatively young man

the only hope for actual justice is a federal charge...

But yeah the guy needs to be taken out of society for the rest of his life...

[Edited 3/23/17 5:50am]

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #2 posted 03/23/17 5:59am

uPtoWnNY

Death penalty.....end of story

Reply #3 posted 03/23/17 6:00am

2elijah

OnlyNDaUsa said:

and thanks to new yourk's liberal courts he will live a long life in prison and likely be released at some point as a relatively young man

Let the courts decide. There hasn't been a trial yet. He willfully killed a man based on the man's race. He hinted him down to commit harm. He wanted that kind of attention, so he could be honored by his sick, white supremacist buddies, like he is some f'king hero. He's a twisted man who has been mislead by false information about race.

That is why it is the white community's responsibility to educate their own about the lies of white supremacy teachings, and the fact that it is a complete lie. There is no master white race and never was. It just does not exist. Whites do not come from some separate, fantasized, white supreme race. They are from the exact human species as Blacks.

That maniac followed the false, twisted lies of white supremacy, like Bannon, Duke, roof and all the other sick and fucked up idiots like that, who promote a lie to their own people, and anyone stupid enough to believe that ignorant bs.
[Edited 3/23/17 6:03am]
Reply #4 posted 03/23/17 6:23am

OnlyNDaUsa

uPtoWnNY said:

Death penalty.....end of story

not in new yourk as i said in my post they did away with it... so unless the fed takes the case it is not going to happen.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #5 posted 03/23/17 6:25am

OnlyNDaUsa

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Let the courts decide. There hasn't been a trial yet. He willfully killed a man based on the man's race. He hinted him down to commit harm. He wanted that kind of attention, so he could be honored by his sick, white supremacist buddies, like he is some f'king hero. He's a twisted man who has been mislead by false information about race. That is why it is the white community's responsibility to educate their own about the lies of white supremacy teachings, and the fact that it is a complete lie. There is no master white race and never was. It just does not exist. Whites do not come from some separate, fantasized, white supreme race. They are from the exact human species as Blacks. That maniac followed the false, twisted lies of white supremacy, like Bannon, Duke, roof and all the other sick and fucked up idiots like that, who promote a lie to their own people, and anyone stupid enough to believe that ignorant bs. [Edited 3/23/17 6:03am]

well yes the courts get to decide. i was refering to a lack of a death penalty in NY. So unless he gets a federal charge he will likely serve 20 to life and has a good chance to get out at some point...in his late 40 or early 50s....

Reply #6 posted 03/23/17 6:40am

purplepoppy

So disturbing that the poor man walked 2 blocks to the Police Station and then couldn't be saved. Weep worthy. Trump & krewe have definitely given white supremacy in America a new lease on life.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #7 posted 03/23/17 7:07am

jjhunsecker

I worked for many years literally across the street from where this happened

Reply #8 posted 03/23/17 7:16am

OnlyNDaUsa

purplepoppy said:

So disturbing that the poor man walked 2 blocks to the Police Station and then couldn't be saved. Weep worthy. Trump & krewe have definitely given white supremacy in America a new lease on life.

Yeah and by walking he may have actually made it worst....what a shame. I hope this scum gets justice...

Reply #9 posted 03/23/17 7:35am

2freaky4church

Oh, so scum should get justice not innocent folk? You are something. Don't narry know what.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #10 posted 03/23/17 7:40am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

Oh, so scum should get justice not innocent folk? You are something. Don't narry know what.

what? so you are all mad that I want this guy to serve hard time and hey maybe he slips in the shower...maybe "oh no" he landed on a sharp bit of something...

and wait? how is my saying I want this guy to get justice saying anything at all about "innocent folk" I think you are so blinded by your bias that you do not even know what you are saying...

Reply #11 posted 03/23/17 8:04am

Pokeno4Money

What is a "Naryland"? confused

Anyway, I read the article ... odd that a white racist killing someone still happens once in a while, rare as it is these days. Unfortunately mental illness will never go away, and is often untreatable.

Prayers to the victim and his loved ones. pray

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
Reply #12 posted 03/23/17 8:37am

QueenofCardboa
rd

OnlyNDaUsa said:

and thanks to New York's liberal courts he will live a long life in prison and likely be released at some point as a relatively young man.

the only hope for actual justice is a federal charge...

But yeah the guy needs to be taken out of society for the rest of his life...

It is people like him that make me believe in capitol punishment.

But I would to reiterate that I believe in capitol punishment, in theory, NOT in practice.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Donald Trump
Reply #13 posted 03/23/17 8:41am

2freaky4church

OnlyNDaUSA: "I so want justice for African Americans because of slavery and Jim Crow laws. Help them lord." There u are.

Reply #14 posted 03/23/17 9:04am

2elijah

purplepoppy said:

Happens a lot. This is not a rare incident. There is a long history of these types of hate crimes in this country. The Dylan Roof murders of 9 African Americans and and he was a follower of that white supremacist false bs. Don't believe anyone who tells you these type of hate crimes against Blacks are rare, if they try to say that, then they are f'ing liars, and just trying to downplay the reality that it does happen more than what is reported, as not all of those type crimes make the news.
[Edited 3/23/17 9:44am]
Reply #15 posted 03/23/17 9:12am

purplepoppy

Agree. Some will blame NYC. If it happened in "The South" (another stereotype) it would be the racist south's problem. Divide and conquer.

Brand new boogie without the hero.
Reply #16 posted 03/23/17 9:17am

jjhunsecker

purplepoppy said:

Agree. Some will blame NYC. If it happened in "The South" (another stereotype) it would be the racist south's problem. Divide and conquer.

It would stupid to "blame New York City"...this lunatic CAME here specifically to attack people based on their race ... Bigotry and madness exist all over

Reply #17 posted 03/23/17 9:27am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

OnlyNDaUSA: "I so want justice for African Americans because of slavery and Jim Crow laws. Help them lord." There u are.

please to no make up stuff about me... i will ask you to delete

Reply #18 posted 03/23/17 9:28am

OnlyNDaUsa

jjhunsecker said:

purplepoppy said:

It would stupid to "blame New York City"...this lunatic CAME here specifically to attack people based on their race ... Bigotry and madness exist all over

he came from Baltimore I thought?

Reply #19 posted 03/23/17 9:38am

2elijah

jjhunsecker said:

purplepoppy said:

Exactly. He made that clear that was his intention.
Reply #20 posted 03/23/17 9:40am

2elijah

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

purplepoppy said:

Did you read the article?
Reply #21 posted 03/23/17 9:43am

OnlyNDaUsa

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

was he not from Maryland?

Reply #22 posted 03/23/17 9:50am

SuperFurryAnim
al

NY NY is everything they say and no place I would want to be.

Reminded me of Huey Lewis.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #23 posted 03/23/17 9:57am

2elijah

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Read the article and you will find your answer.
Reply #24 posted 03/23/17 10:02am

jjhunsecker

SuperFurryAnimal said:

NY NY is everything they say and no place I would want to be.

Reminded me of Huey Lewis.

New York is probably the safest big city in America. But it's not for those who are uncomfortable being around different types of people, or different types of behaviors
Reply #25 posted 03/23/17 10:02am

OnlyNDaUsa

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Read the article and you will find your answer.

like i said it said he took a bus from Baltimore... i guess i missed something? as you seem to be suggesting i am wrong?

maybe you are confused or something?

someone said something about not blaming New York so i suggested we blame Baltimore.

Reply #26 posted 03/23/17 10:16am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2elijah said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Did you read the article?

Whenever I see a question worded that way it always reminds me of the old Cheech and Chong skit. I forget the specifics (and Google is no help!) but it's an "interview" and at one point Tommy Chong asks, "You are Canadian, not you are?"

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #27 posted 03/23/17 10:29am

peedub

bitchfight bitchfight bitchfight bitchfight bitchfight bitchfight bitchfight

jesus, you people...baltimore? new york? baltimore? new york?

did you read it? i read it. did you read it? i read it.

who, huh? wha?

yer stupid. yer racist. you can't read. you can't talk. blah blah blah....

Reply #28 posted 03/23/17 10:40am

2freaky4church

The true terror threat here is white.

Reply #29 posted 03/23/17 10:46am

RodeoSchro

Threat Level: Midnight.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Racist Maryland man who fatally stabbed Black New Yorker admits his intent to kill African-Americans