independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st Jan 2020 12:14am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > A Guess at Why Donald Trump is So Mean
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

7thday

A Guess at Why Donald Trump is So Mean

How The Donald became so mean. Way back, Fred Senior and Mother Mary come home from a New Year's Eve Party completely hammered. If fact, all the Trumps come home hammered except Poor Donald, who was not invited to any because he's a fatty asshole. The two Freds, Senior and Junior, get in a good natured debate about who has the bigger endowment, or "skyscraper" as is the Trump euphamism. Mother Mary calls the girls Maryanne and Elizabeth into the room for the Big Reveal, and then little baby brother Robert has the nerve to double down that he has an Empire State Building in his trousers. Insensed, The Donald triple downs on his erection being the "Fucking Tower of Babal". The three females are employed to measure the three males (drunk remember) and Donald John Trump comes away The Biggest Loser. He complains that the contest was fixed by his father and brothers and sisters because his Mother was the one to measure him and she is only "a six at best, and that's being charitable" pouts our future president. The whole family just about dies laughing at Stupid Donny and he is scarred for life. He vows to learn all he can from his old man, ignore his Playboy alcoholic oldest brother Fred Jr (which is impossible if you know anything about AA), and some day cheat his sisters and little (actually big) Robert out of Fred Sr's inheritance. Once rich, he obsessively builds erections (pun intended) that are BIG AND BEAUTIFUL AND HAVE HIS NAME ON THEM so supermodels get impressed enough to sleep with him. AND... when NBC starts up a new reality show called The Biggest Loser, Donald Trump does not even have to think about what to do. His now heartless persona goes into hyperdrive to hire Mark Burnett to create The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice and Our Don takes the credit. Yes, Donald can hire and fire, but he can't create. So now having outpreformed The Biggest Loser, he looks to new ways to attract Trophy Wife #4, because #3 is past her prime and only a 9.99. Not good enough for The World's Greatest Golf Course that wastes a Tremendous Amount of Precious Water Builder, Donald John Trump must become The Leader Of the Free World. The Rest is History in the Making.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/27/17 3:29pm

7thday

Ted Rall is one of my favourite American cartoonists. He's done a book called Trump: A Graphic Biography. Excellent research with this little book. He's also done a Graphic Biography on Bernie.

[Edited 3/27/17 15:31pm]

Reply #2 posted 04/25/17 11:30am

7thday

Maybe Trump has a demon?

Reply #3 posted 04/25/17 12:27pm

Dasein

Donald Trump is who he is because of how he grew up during childhood; and because he does
not (know how to) read.

Reply #4 posted 04/25/17 12:37pm

jjhunsecker

Because he was a spoiled brat who never matured, growing up in household with a Klansman

Reply #5 posted 04/25/17 1:02pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

Can't play nice with punks like ISIS.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #6 posted 04/25/17 3:15pm

2freaky4church

ISIS has let journalists go free.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #7 posted 04/25/17 3:17pm

Dasein

ISIS has also beheaded innocent journalists.

Reply #8 posted 04/25/17 3:19pm

Dasein

The dumb-fuck in me thinks we ought to drop a nuke on 'em. But, you truly can't fight dumb ideas
with bombs. You fight them with better ideas.

And ISIS is nothing but dumb ass ideas.

Reply #9 posted 04/25/17 6:58pm

Pokeno4Money

Dasein said:

The dumb-fuck in me thinks we ought to drop a nuke on 'em.

They are not a stationary country like Japan and Germany, so dropping a nuke on a country that's not theirs is not an option. Can you imagine if we dropped a nuke on some of their hideouts in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq? The backlash would be enormous.

There's only 6 states in the US that don't allow Open Carry: Cali, FL, IL, NY, SC, DC. While SC's gun murder rate is DOUBLE that of Texas, DC's is 6 TIMES that of Texas! https://en.m.wikipedia.or...s_by_state
Reply #10 posted 04/26/17 3:49am

Chancellor

Donald's father was a Racist and said Racist Shit around Donald and his siblings...That does not mean Donald had to maintain the same mind-set as an Adult....We all know Donald is very vulnerable and he'll take advice from the most Crooked & Ignorant person in the room..

Airline Pilot Fred Jr. drank himself to death....My Aunt is my Grandmother's first born and she became an alcoholic because of the Shit she went through as a child...Fred Jr. had all the advantages that comes with being a Trump but we'll never know if Daddy Trump was trully a sick Man (beyond being a Racist)..I've seen a few pics of him and he looks strange...

Reply #11 posted 04/26/17 4:26am

Pokeno4Money

Chancellor said:

Airline Pilot Fred Jr. drank himself to death....My Aunt is my Grandmother's first born and she became an alcoholic because of the Shit she went through as a child...Fred Jr. had all the advantages that comes with being a Trump

Word.

I've repeatedly stated in the past, Donald had many siblings ... none of whom became anywhere near as famous or successful as Donald. Therefore the Donald-haters who claim he was handed everything he had are 100% full of crap.

There's only 6 states in the US that don't allow Open Carry: Cali, FL, IL, NY, SC, DC. While SC's gun murder rate is DOUBLE that of Texas, DC's is 6 TIMES that of Texas! https://en.m.wikipedia.or...s_by_state
Reply #12 posted 04/28/17 10:33am

2freaky4church

Pokeno, you ever play pokeno?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #13 posted 05/05/17 3:47pm

7thday

Pokeno4Money said:

Chancellor said:

Airline Pilot Fred Jr. drank himself to death....My Aunt is my Grandmother's first born and she became an alcoholic because of the Shit she went through as a child...Fred Jr. had all the advantages that comes with being a Trump

Word.

I've repeatedly stated in the past, Donald had many siblings ... none of whom became anywhere near as famous or successful as Donald. Therefore the Donald-haters who claim he was handed everything he had are 100% full of crap.

Fred Senior handed Donald ONE MILLION DOLLARS to start his real estate business.

Reply #14 posted 05/05/17 4:46pm

DiminutiveRock
er

I'm not sure I care. neutral

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #15 posted 05/05/17 6:58pm

Pokeno4Money

7thday said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Word.

Fred Senior handed Donald ONE MILLION DOLLARS to start his real estate business.

Yes, and look what Donald did with it. Did his siblings become just as successful? Not even close.

New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > A Guess at Why Donald Trump is So Mean