independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 23rd May 2019 1:50pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > "Us" trailer, new Jordan Peele movie
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/06/19 10:21am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

"Us" trailer, new Jordan Peele movie

https://www.youtube.com/w...NCmb-4oXJA

A little late, as I was just hipped 2 this thru sum co-workers. Glad he's striking while the iron's hot. Could be decent, LOVED Get Out n like Lupita, but don't think I've ever seen her in anything confused. Also, props 4 bringing classic song I Got 5 On It in2 the mix lol, am jamming 2 that atm, btw music.

I'm fuckin Goldilocks up in the forest, in the 3 bear house, eatin they motherfuckin porridge music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/06/19 10:37am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Lupita doing a good American black girl voice.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/09/19 6:37pm

KoolEaze

avatar

Loved the trailer !

The storyline sounds very interesting, too. It´s weird that the neighbors are just like them.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/10/19 8:17am

Cinny

avatar

Love the use of Luniz (Club Nouveau) as a horror score theme.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/10/19 9:37am

sexton

avatar

purplepolitician said:

https://www.youtube.com/w...NCmb-4oXJA

A little late, as I was just hipped 2 this thru sum co-workers. Glad he's striking while the iron's hot. Could be decent, LOVED Get Out n like Lupita, but don't think I've ever seen her in anything confused. Also, props 4 bringing classic song I Got 5 On It in2 the mix lol, am jamming 2 that atm, btw music.


Watch the Black Panther movie!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/11/19 10:29am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

sexton said:

purplepolitician said:

https://www.youtube.com/w...NCmb-4oXJA

A little late, as I was just hipped 2 this thru sum co-workers. Glad he's striking while the iron's hot. Could be decent, LOVED Get Out n like Lupita, but don't think I've ever seen her in anything confused. Also, props 4 bringing classic song I Got 5 On It in2 the mix lol, am jamming 2 that atm, btw music.


Watch the Black Panther movie!

I don't wanna! lol nuts I'm not cuckoo 4 superhero movies lurking.

I'm fuckin Goldilocks up in the forest, in the 3 bear house, eatin they motherfuckin porridge music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/11/19 10:30am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

Cinny said:

Love the use of Luniz (Club Nouveau) as a horror score theme.

yes

I'm fuckin Goldilocks up in the forest, in the 3 bear house, eatin they motherfuckin porridge music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/11/19 10:31am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

KoolEaze said:

Loved the trailer !

The storyline sounds very interesting, too. It´s weird that the neighbors are just like them.

yes

I'm fuckin Goldilocks up in the forest, in the 3 bear house, eatin they motherfuckin porridge music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/11/19 1:03pm

sexton

avatar

purplepolitician said:

sexton said:


Watch the Black Panther movie!

I don't wanna! lol nuts I'm not cuckoo 4 superhero movies lurking.


It's really an afrofuturism movie that happens to have superheroes in it.

There's also 12 Years A Slave, but that's a difficult watch.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/15/19 6:26am

PurpleJedi

avatar

Looks great!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/15/19 1:39pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

Can't wait! I've got a feeling the maks the son wears on his head is important in some way. That's a prediction, not a spoiler!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/15/19 2:35pm

heymistermusic

avatar

eek GET OUT!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/15/19 3:42pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Peele shows M Night how it is done.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/16/19 11:46am

PurpleJedi

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Peele shows M Night how it is done.


lol

Indeed!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/21/19 10:13am

S2DG

shocked

Another must see...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/21/19 10:55am

KoolEaze

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Peele shows M Night how it is done.


lol

Indeed!

I wonder how he was able to get his films produced after making one flop after another.

His ideas sound good in theory though.

But the final products always left me bored despite the original ideas.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/21/19 11:48am

purplepolitici
an

avatar

KoolEaze said:

PurpleJedi said:


lol

Indeed!

I wonder how he was able to get his films produced after making one flop after another.

His ideas sound good in theory though.

But the final products always left me bored despite the original ideas.

I mess w/ sum o his (M. Night Shamalamadingding) movies. The Sixth Sense is a classic, Split was decent, never saw Unbreakable in its entirety, but my Pops holds it in high regard, so maybe. That The Happening was a piece o doody tho. I was so hyped 2 c it (people fallin from the sky, o shit nuts), then on the fence about it after (even created a thread about it here mushy), but having seen it since, it's absolute garbage nod, makes no sense. Glass might b okay, but he'll always have me skeptical hmph!.

I'm fuckin Goldilocks up in the forest, in the 3 bear house, eatin they motherfuckin porridge music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/21/19 2:52pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

M Night, take notes fool.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > "Us" trailer, new Jordan Peele movie