independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 19th Oct 2019 2:23am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > The Org Fitness thread
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/09/15 7:34am

PurpleJedi

avatar

The Org Fitness thread

Every now & then, we need one of these threads don't you think?

So...I'm one of those people who are always jumping on the "getting in shape" bandwagon, only to fall off (sometimes almost immediately).

You may recall a few years back I was "seriously working out", but then as often happens to many folks...the lack of noticeable results completely deflated me and 2 years later, I'm at the heaviest that I've ever been.

So. Once again. Here I go.

I have joined another gym. This time with the benefit of a trainer.
He showed me how utterly weak my core is. He told me that before I start thinking of "pumping iron" I need to lose the fat. (Makes perfect sense)
My issue has always been my horrible genetics. I easily (EASILY) gain weight around the midsection then when I lose weight, it's in my arms and legs. Horrible.
So I'm doing bodyweight stuff to get rid of the fat, along with paying attention to what I eat.
(Thank you Zombeekeeten for the book!)

Now I have one more hurdle. MOTIVATION!

I thought that my desire to get in shape combined with the money that I am dishing out would get my @ss into the gym on a regular basis. But so far, I have failed miserably. Part of it was traveling to the invasion, but the reality is that I am easily distracted. I'm also always tired.

To make this work, I have to find a way to get my butt up ealy (like 5:00am) and hit the gym before going to work.

So, who here has words of advice as to getting into some sort of routine?

Who else is currently on a fitness streak?

Any & alll input is welcome.

headlp

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/09/15 7:48am

JoeTyler

PROGRAM FOR 2-3 MONTHS

DIET

a) fruit for breakfast, juice and some bread-toasts, that's all

b) rice or pasta, fish or seitan with dried fruit and/or lettuce/tomatoes should be all you need for dinner; replacing cow meat for seitan is recommended

c) lunch should be barebones; some fish+toasts+water is recommended

d) drink lots of water, by lots I mean lots

e) forget about sweets, hamburgers, hot dogs, pork, fried chicken, sodas etc. confused

+

EXERCISE

a) focus on running; at least 30-45 min four times a week

b) sit-ups and push-ups are your DAILY friends

c) doing lift-ups is healthy for the body even if you're not interested in bulky biceps

d) if you have access to a pool or to a beach, by all means go there and swim, your body will benefit from it, mightly

--

and one last thing, if this is about losing the fat first and then getting toned later, you MUST endure pain, you must feel HUNGRY (not necessarily WEAK- B-I-G difference-), otherwise you're doing it wrong

[Edited 6/9/15 7:53am]

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/09/15 8:04am

uPtoWnNY

PurpleJedi said:

Who else is currently on a fitness streak?

I've been hitting the iron consistently since 1998. Before that, it was off and on.

I'm still using a variation of Dr. Layne Norton's PHAT routine. I highly recommend it (women too)!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/09/15 8:19am

PurpleJedi

avatar

JoeTyler said:

PROGRAM FOR 2-3 MONTHS

DIET

a) fruit for breakfast, juice and some bread-toasts, that's all

b) rice or pasta, fish or seitan with dried fruit and/or lettuce/tomatoes should be all you need for dinner; replacing cow meat for seitan is recommended

c) lunch should be barebones; some fish+toasts+water is recommended

d) drink lots of water, by lots I mean lots

e) forget about sweets, hamburgers, hot dogs, pork, fried chicken, sodas etc. confused

+

EXERCISE

a) focus on running; at least 30-45 min four times a week

b) sit-ups and push-ups are your DAILY friends

c) doing lift-ups is healthy for the body even if you're not interested in bulky biceps

d) if you have access to a pool or to a beach, by all means go there and swim, your body will benefit from it, mightly

--

and one last thing, if this is about losing the fat first and then getting toned later, you MUST endure pain, you must feel HUNGRY (not necessarily WEAK- B-I-G difference-), otherwise you're doing it wrong

[Edited 6/9/15 7:53am]


cool

I'm supposed to cut out sugar and white rice/bread from my diet.
VERY difficult for me. I am addicted to them.
I've started cutting out red meat. In the past 2 weeks, I've had red meat maybe twice (burger at First Ave and this past weekend). Last night I had oxtail, which was not alot so I'm not counting it.

Also I do need to increase my water intake, which is just a matter of getting into the habit. I've cut out soda and trying to only drink water with my meals.

thumbs up!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/09/15 8:20am

PurpleJedi

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

PurpleJedi said:

Who else is currently on a fitness streak?

I've been hitting the iron consistently since 1998. Before that, it was off and on.

I'm still using a variation of Dr. Layne Norton's PHAT routine. I highly recommend it (women too)!


You have mentioned that to me in the past.

I remember looking at it and thinking it was too intense.

Maybe once I have upped my game, I can try it out.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/09/15 8:39am

RodeoSchro

avatar

This is about discipline. And discipline is not an easily-created habit.

You did the right thing by hiring a trainer. I think the next thing to do is set up a regular appointment. Believe me, I understand how hard that is to do with a houseful of kids! But you've got to find a time that works for your family, and then make those appointments unbreakable.

If you can stick with it a couple months straight, I predict that you will begin feeling so good that NOT working out becomes unthinkable. Let my friend Arnold Schwarzenegger explain how it feels:




Just wait 'til you get to that point - it's awesome! Like I said, I predict you can there before the summer is over...IF you stick with it!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/09/15 8:47am

XxAxX

avatar

.

i have an exercise bike which i use for burst sessions. 10-15 mins at a time, only as i have an owie in the form of runners knee.

.

also, i like to pull up YouTube clips and learn new dance steps and TaiChi workouts

.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/09/15 9:25am

missfee

avatar

JoeTyler said:

PROGRAM FOR 2-3 MONTHS

DIET

a) fruit for breakfast, juice and some bread-toasts, that's all

b) rice or pasta, fish or seitan with dried fruit and/or lettuce/tomatoes should be all you need for dinner; replacing cow meat for seitan is recommended

c) lunch should be barebones; some fish+toasts+water is recommended

d) drink lots of water, by lots I mean lots

e) forget about sweets, hamburgers, hot dogs, pork, fried chicken, sodas etc. confused

+

EXERCISE

a) focus on running; at least 30-45 min four times a week

b) sit-ups and push-ups are your DAILY friends

c) doing lift-ups is healthy for the body even if you're not interested in bulky biceps

d) if you have access to a pool or to a beach, by all means go there and swim, your body will benefit from it, mightly

--

and one last thing, if this is about losing the fat first and then getting toned later, you MUST endure pain, you must feel HUNGRY (not necessarily WEAK- B-I-G difference-), otherwise you're doing it wrong

[Edited 6/9/15 7:53am]

As some of you may know, I created a thread nearly 3 weeks ago stating that I was giving up fast food. So far I've been doing pretty good, today is day 21. In the beginning, I started working out about 3 days a week and doing some weights and strength exercises at home....well while I've still stuck with being sober from fast food, my gym regimine has been shaken up. Like you Purplejedi, my energy is just low. In the past, I used to take fat burners an hour or two before going to the gym to get my energy up, but the side effects of it (having chest pains while on the treadmill) caused me to give that up and try getting energy naturally, but I'm still trying to figure that out.

Since giving up fast food, I've given up red meat and eat more lean meats (chicken and fish) as well as fresh fruit (at least 3 servings/day) and fresh vegetables (at least 3 servings/day). To get my starch intake, I eat oatmeal for breakfast with a handful of blueberries or strawberries. If I absolutely have to have some bread, then I'll eat Nature's Own 40 calorie wheat bread.

So while I may have the foods down, I don't quite have the fitness routine down yet.

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/09/15 9:25am

V10LETBLUES

Well i don't know why any trainer would say you should lose weight before thinking of "pumping iron"
Most will tell you to lift weights along with cardio and a better diet. The reason is, muscle burns more calories than fat. The more muscle you gain the more calories you burn just standing still. It's not like you are going to look like Arnold any time soon. Bodybuilding takes many many years of training to get those bodies, and then quickly lose them once they stop lifting.

My advice is not forgo weigh training and work it into your workout. Watch your diet, eat enough protein and do three reps of 8 at the maximum weight you are able with the goal of steadily increasing the weight, instead of spending a long time at the gym doing lighter weights. Your lifting routine should not take longer than 45 minutes.

Losing weight is expending more calories in a day than you consume, that's the only way it's going to happen, so make what you eat count, and get busy burning calories. This is guarenteed to work and you will see results in no time. Get an app that keeps track of you walking and nutrition. It keeps you honest. I recomend "My Fitness Pal" available on iOS and Android.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/09/15 9:50am

Beautifulstarr
123

avatar

I hear that cardio is the best way to start. I don't eat a whole bunch of junk food, eat fish, chicken, oxtails, lambchops. A lot of walking, a bit of jogging, 25 pushups. Just need a bit more work on the abs, and drink more water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/09/15 11:04am

uPtoWnNY

PurpleJedi said:

uPtoWnNY said:

I've been hitting the iron consistently since 1998. Before that, it was off and on.

I'm still using a variation of Dr. Layne Norton's PHAT routine. I highly recommend it (women too)!


You have mentioned that to me in the past.

I remember looking at it and thinking it was too intense.

Maybe once I have upped my game, I can try it out.

Stop, stop, stop.......Purple, you can do ANYTHING you want to do. You hang with me, and you'll be leg pressing serious weight in no time. biggrin

Norton's program took my workouts to another level. It'll do the same for you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/09/15 11:13am

domainator2010

I love going to the gym cuz it's an outlet - otherwise it's in front of a computer screen for me! sad Easy motivation!

And I'm finding that I simply LIKE physical activity (I've never been into sports or anything in my life!)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/09/15 11:53am

kpowers

avatar

http://www.tid.net/wp-content/main/2013_06/batman-gym-treadmill-running-work-out-13517936583.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/3b/63/b43b63a41971fefecbf3a60ac956cf7c.jpg

photo batman1.png

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/09/15 11:57am

hifidelity67

The results for me is I feel better .. it takes a lot of work to get any results n they dont come overnight. Go easy, walk everyday n drink water.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/09/15 1:09pm

KingBAD

i don't walk past my car.... period!!!

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/09/15 1:16pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

This is about discipline. And discipline is not an easily-created habit.

You did the right thing by hiring a trainer. I think the next thing to do is set up a regular appointment. Believe me, I understand how hard that is to do with a houseful of kids! But you've got to find a time that works for your family, and then make those appointments unbreakable.

If you can stick with it a couple months straight, I predict that you will begin feeling so good that NOT working out becomes unthinkable. Let my friend Arnold Schwarzenegger explain how it feels:




Just wait 'til you get to that point - it's awesome! Like I said, I predict you can there before the summer is over...IF you stick with it!


lol

This past month has been one school event after another (PTA nonsense included).

I'm looking forward to the end of school just for relief from all those fundraisers & shyte!
lol

I made a 12-session commitment. Wish me luck!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/09/15 1:17pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

XxAxX said:

.

i have an exercise bike which i use for burst sessions. 10-15 mins at a time, only as i have an owie in the form of runners knee.

.

also, i like to pull up YouTube clips and learn new dance steps and TaiChi workouts

.


cool

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/09/15 1:19pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

missfee said:

JoeTyler said:

PROGRAM FOR 2-3 MONTHS

DIET

a) fruit for breakfast, juice and some bread-toasts, that's all

b) rice or pasta, fish or seitan with dried fruit and/or lettuce/tomatoes should be all you need for dinner; replacing cow meat for seitan is recommended

c) lunch should be barebones; some fish+toasts+water is recommended

d) drink lots of water, by lots I mean lots

e) forget about sweets, hamburgers, hot dogs, pork, fried chicken, sodas etc. confused

+

EXERCISE

a) focus on running; at least 30-45 min four times a week

b) sit-ups and push-ups are your DAILY friends

c) doing lift-ups is healthy for the body even if you're not interested in bulky biceps

d) if you have access to a pool or to a beach, by all means go there and swim, your body will benefit from it, mightly

--

and one last thing, if this is about losing the fat first and then getting toned later, you MUST endure pain, you must feel HUNGRY (not necessarily WEAK- B-I-G difference-), otherwise you're doing it wrong

[Edited 6/9/15 7:53am]

As some of you may know, I created a thread nearly 3 weeks ago stating that I was giving up fast food. So far I've been doing pretty good, today is day 21. In the beginning, I started working out about 3 days a week and doing some weights and strength exercises at home....well while I've still stuck with being sober from fast food, my gym regimine has been shaken up. Like you Purplejedi, my energy is just low. In the past, I used to take fat burners an hour or two before going to the gym to get my energy up, but the side effects of it (having chest pains while on the treadmill) caused me to give that up and try getting energy naturally, but I'm still trying to figure that out.

Since giving up fast food, I've given up red meat and eat more lean meats (chicken and fish) as well as fresh fruit (at least 3 servings/day) and fresh vegetables (at least 3 servings/day). To get my starch intake, I eat oatmeal for breakfast with a handful of blueberries or strawberries. If I absolutely have to have some bread, then I'll eat Nature's Own 40 calorie wheat bread.

So while I may have the foods down, I don't quite have the fitness routine down yet.


thumbs up!

I discovered a "Tropical Smoothie Cafe" near my job, so I've been getting smoothies for lunch frequently. Oatmeal for breakfast. Lots of chicken. Not completely healthy just yet...one step at a time...

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/09/15 1:21pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

V10LETBLUES said:

Well i don't know why any trainer would say you should lose weight before thinking of "pumping iron"
Most will tell you to lift weights along with cardio and a better diet. The reason is, muscle burns more calories than fat. The more muscle you gain the more calories you burn just standing still. It's not like you are going to look like Arnold any time soon. Bodybuilding takes many many years of training to get those bodies, and then quickly lose them once they stop lifting.

My advice is not forgo weigh training and work it into your workout. Watch your diet, eat enough protein and do three reps of 8 at the maximum weight you are able with the goal of steadily increasing the weight, instead of spending a long time at the gym doing lighter weights. Your lifting routine should not take longer than 45 minutes.

Losing weight is expending more calories in a day than you consume, that's the only way it's going to happen, so make what you eat count, and get busy burning calories. This is guarenteed to work and you will see results in no time. Get an app that keeps track of you walking and nutrition. It keeps you honest. I recomend "My Fitness Pal" available on iOS and Android.


Phase I is strictly fat loss, Phase II will be integrating weights.

shrug

I will look into that app. nod

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/09/15 1:22pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Beautifulstarr123 said:

I hear that cardio is the best way to start. I don't eat a whole bunch of junk food, eat fish, chicken, oxtails, lambchops. A lot of walking, a bit of jogging, 25 pushups. Just need a bit more work on the abs, and drink more water.


lol

I felt guilty about oxtail last night, because it's so fatty.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/09/15 1:23pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

PurpleJedi said:


You have mentioned that to me in the past.

I remember looking at it and thinking it was too intense.

Maybe once I have upped my game, I can try it out.

Stop, stop, stop.......Purple, you can do ANYTHING you want to do. You hang with me, and you'll be leg pressing serious weight in no time. biggrin

Norton's program took my workouts to another level. It'll do the same for you.


lol I remember you posting some CRAZY weights dude...I can't hang on your level yet! lol

After my sessions I'll be looking for a routine...I'll check them out again. nod

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/09/15 1:25pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

domainator2010 said:

I love going to the gym cuz it's an outlet - otherwise it's in front of a computer screen for me! sad Easy motivation!

And I'm finding that I simply LIKE physical activity (I've never been into sports or anything in my life!)


confused

Being "out" was a motivator for me a couple of years back...nowadays I'm running around so much that I tend to veg-out on the sofa rather easily.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/09/15 1:27pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

kpowers said:

http://www.tid.net/wp-content/main/2013_06/batman-gym-treadmill-running-work-out-13517936583.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b4/3b/63/b43b63a41971fefecbf3a60ac956cf7c.jpg

photo batman1.png



By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/09/15 1:28pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

hifidelity67 said:

The results for me is I feel better .. it takes a lot of work to get any results n they dont come overnight. Go easy, walk everyday n drink water.


thumbs up!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/09/15 1:29pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

KingBAD said:

i don't walk past my car.... period!!!


Royalty has got you spoiled.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/09/15 1:37pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

RodeoSchro said:

This is about discipline. And discipline is not an easily-created habit.

You did the right thing by hiring a trainer. I think the next thing to do is set up a regular appointment. Believe me, I understand how hard that is to do with a houseful of kids! But you've got to find a time that works for your family, and then make those appointments unbreakable.

If you can stick with it a couple months straight, I predict that you will begin feeling so good that NOT working out becomes unthinkable. Let my friend Arnold Schwarzenegger explain how it feels:




Just wait 'til you get to that point - it's awesome! Like I said, I predict you can there before the summer is over...IF you stick with it!


lol

This past month has been one school event after another (PTA nonsense included).

I'm looking forward to the end of school just for relief from all those fundraisers & shyte!
lol

I made a 12-session commitment. Wish me luck!



Good luck and here's hoping you reach the level of constant orgasm soon!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/09/15 6:13pm

KingBAD

PurpleJedi said:

KingBAD said:

i don't walk past my car.... period!!!


Royalty has got you spoiled.

it does have its perks lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/09/15 6:28pm

Lammastide

avatar

Keep it up, PJ! I've discovered that even when you may not notice the results, others do.

Historically, I've had problems gaining weight, but over the past year I'd noticed a bit of a gut developing. In early February, I cut down drastically on my simple carb and processed sugar intake (not really restricting much else), and I quickly shed about 15 pounds. I hadn't noticed a change until I began to get favourable feedback from friends and family. No more gut, and I'm now maintaining my high school weight of 170 lbs. at 5'11".

Moving forward, in April I had a desire also to build muscle, so I cranked up my protein intake and began a three-day-per-week home dumbbell routine, alternating with light- to moderate-intensity bicycling on the inbetween days. The biking is providing fat-burning cardio and, because it's actually enjoyable, it doesn't much feel like work. The weight training already is resulting in the return of a nice overall muscle tone, and I'm starting to detect a bit more thickness in my arms, which has always been a challenge for me. I keep up motivation by rewarding myself after exercising with something enjoyable: buying small things I've wanted for a long time, exploring a new artist or album online, attempting a new recipe, sex, etc. Not to be provocative -- and I certainly couldn't prescribe this -- but I also do imagine there's some benefit in my being... uh... hetero challenged, shall I say? The body I desire is also the body I desire, if that makes any sense. I reckon the added layer of affinity is, itself, motivating.

My real problem isn't motivation, though. Rather...

1) I deal with a terrible exercise shyness. I can't see myself in a gym. timeout Heck, I feel uncomfortable lifting when only my wife and kid are home. I've gotten so bad lately that I even bike exclusively at night, because I'm too shy to do it in the daytime. disbelief So far these liimitations haven't impeded my physical progress too much, but I know at some point I'll need to shake off my public anxiety in order to access the type of regimen that would really help me to see gains.

2) I hate the idea of bulking and cutting. I'm really happy with how lean I look since limiting carbs, and I'd love it if I could gain only lean muscle from hereon. Conventional wisdom suggests it's darned near impossible, though, to make any significant muscle gains without also gaining fat from a required increase in caloric intake. Trainers like Jeff Cavaliere argue it's possible, but his camp is very much in the minority. I'm flaky yet around whether to proceed his way (eating at a caloric deficit to stay lean, but at a muscle-building nitrogen surplus through crazy protein intake), or to diet the way most bodybuilders do (eating at a caloric surplus, then strategically restricting after having gained in overall body mass).

[Edited 6/9/15 21:56pm]

Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/09/15 7:22pm

uPtoWnNY

PurpleJedi said:

uPtoWnNY said:

Stop, stop, stop.......Purple, you can do ANYTHING you want to do. You hang with me, and you'll be leg pressing serious weight in no time. biggrin

Norton's program took my workouts to another level. It'll do the same for you.


lol I remember you posting some CRAZY weights dude...I can't hang on your level yet! lol

After my sessions I'll be looking for a routine...I'll check them out again. nod

Yeah I did heavy lower body today. Sore, but feeling good.

Check out Dr. Norton's YouTube videos, especially the ones on nutrition. Great stuff.

[Edited 6/9/15 19:25pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/09/15 7:23pm

TD3

avatar

Keep a cold beer in your hand while exercising... I'm sooooo serious. biggrin

wink

biggrin


1. Option: Gotta house? Gotta yard, cut the grass.

2. Option: Get a bike

3. Option: Stop wasting your money on a gym membership, putt your feet to pavement. Walkeverday pick a time and walk. I don't wanna hear about its boring... listen to music and walk at a brisk pace. It need be, get in your car, mark off 1 mile. 1.5 miles, and 2 miles. Walk 1 mile for two weeks, extended to 1.5 miles for 3 weeks, after 6 weeks walk 2 miles for rest of the summer / fall. After 12 weeks, do wind-sprints during your 2 mile walk, run 30 seconds... slow down to brisk walking. Summer/ fall you can switch up walking with riding a bike... winter go to the gym.

I'll be sending you my bill. lol You are welcome. lol

================================

[Edited 6/9/15 21:09pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > The Org Fitness thread