independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 7th Dec 2019 1:01am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Map of male asset
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/03/15 12:25pm

dJJ

Map of male asset

So, does this map seem right to you?



99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/03/15 2:11pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

LOL, no guy is going to answer this honestly.

Except me, of course. I'm hoping it's accurate because that puts me WAY above the average for my country.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/03/15 2:25pm

JoeTyler

you got it ladies, you gotta travel to Congo to get THE juicy big cock!

[Edited 3/3/15 14:26pm]

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/03/15 2:31pm

babynoz

Dj, I don't know what Imma do with you girl, but this might be the thread of the damn year and it's only March... lol

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/03/15 2:53pm

XxAxX

avatar

huh???? eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/03/15 3:01pm

babynoz

XxAxX said:

huh???? eek


I don't know how many of us have gotten around enough to answer question. Besides Black Americans, I dated a couple of Africans and a Puerto Rican.

What you got? evillol

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/03/15 3:13pm

PANDURITO

avatar

hah! Asians

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/03/15 3:14pm

V10LETBLUES

Well considering population sizes, China and India make due quite well with what they got..

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/03/15 7:36pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator


No link and no source. Please link.

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/04/15 3:22am

PANDURITO

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

LOL, no guy is going to answer this honestly.

Except me, of course. I'm hoping it's accurate because that puts me WAY above the average for my country.

And you call yourself a patriot?

hrmph

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/04/15 6:56am

dJJ

PANDURITO said:

RodeoSchro said:

LOL, no guy is going to answer this honestly.

Except me, of course. I'm hoping it's accurate because that puts me WAY above the average for my country.

And you call yourself a patriot?

hrmph




falloff

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/04/15 9:21am

morningsong

So who conducted the research, or was it a questionnaire type thing? Maybe its an exercise who who can lie the most.
And what's with the color schemes?
[Edited 3/4/15 9:22am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/04/15 10:08am

morningsong

And what do I just accidentally run into?


Published today in the British Journal of Urology International, their new study synthesizes data from 17 previous academic papers that included measurements from a total of 15,521 men from around the world. The data enabled the researchers to calculate averages and model the estimated distribution of penile dimensions across humanity. “It still just strikes me how many men have questions and insecurities and concerns about their own penis size. We actually do need good data on it,” says Debra Herbenick, a behavioral scientist at Indiana University, Bloomington, who was not involved in the study.http://news.sciencemag.or...gn=twitter

I'm assuming this colorful chart is using this studies data?

Just as I assumed my cut and paste would also carry along with it the link to the study, but it didn't. To assume gets you every time.
http://onlinelibrary.wile...nvenience.
[Edited 3/4/15 10:14am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/04/15 10:26am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Who did the measuring? lol

[Edited 3/4/15 10:30am]

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/04/15 10:36am

babynoz

morningsong said:

So who conducted the research, or was it a questionnaire type thing? Maybe its an exercise who who can lie the most. And what's with the color schemes? [Edited 3/4/15 9:22am]



I figured maybe they just hit up cat-houses in different countries and passed out surveys.... lol

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/04/15 10:46am

7thday

avatar

At least Canada beat out the United States! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/04/15 12:08pm

dJJ

purplethunder3121 said:

Who did the measuring? lol

[Edited 3/4/15 10:30am]

Normally, the interns get the dirty jobs....

Lucky interns, I guess.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/04/15 2:12pm

SquirrelMeat

avatar

Well, you learn something about yourself every day. I'm English, but obviously have Venezualan genes.

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/04/15 3:10pm

Revolution

avatar

No wonder he can't take a joke!!!

Thanks for the laughs, arguments and overall enjoyment for the last umpteen years. It's time for me to retire from Prince.org and engage in the real world...lol. Above all, I appreciated the talent Prince. You were one of a kind.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/04/15 4:08pm

JoeTyler

this thread makes me wanna watch oral sex...

[Edited 3/4/15 16:08pm]

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/04/15 5:38pm

UncleJam

avatar

Is this flacid or erect? If erect, then I am the fucking KING!

Make it so, Number One...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/05/15 3:33am

Cerebus

avatar

As a guy I can (mostly) only answer for myself, right? I mean, I've seen a couple other guys in the act, but I didn't take out a ruler and ask them to hold up while I measured or anything. lol Going by that chart I'm a bit (more than an inch) above average, which seems highly unlikely as I am not large by any stretch of the imagination. According to any previous statistics I've ever seen I'm an average white male. That chart appears to be strictly based on geography though, so maybe that accounts for the difference. Seems a bit suspect, considering how close to each other some of the countries in different sections are. South America, though! Who knew? lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/05/15 3:35am

Cerebus

avatar

Also, one has to assume those are average numbers... so like, that red section... you get the picture. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/05/15 4:13am

dJJ

Well, this research did prove that the assumption about African men is only partially true.



Friend and I have been with the same guy and she remembered that he had a small dick. I did not remember that, I just remembered very good sex with him.

She is from South-America, so now I get it. It's a matter of reference. lol


99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/05/15 9:32am

BobGeorge909

avatar

I always thought I was average. This puts me above average, for my region at least. Yay!

I think watching too much porn has me thinking about my dick size in a way similar to some ladies who look at too much Cosmo think about their body size. Some of them fools b fuckin huge. I know babies come out of there, but some of them girls, especially the smaller ones, amaze me with what they enjoy and/or tolerate.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/05/15 9:53am

PurpleJedi

avatar

mr.green

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/05/15 11:59am

ZahndiFadzhina

I'm from The Netherlands but am 0.7 inches over that average.

It's my experience that many Dutch guys are above that average, which still doesn't mean anything of course. I might just have been lucky.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/05/15 2:11pm

dJJ

BobGeorge909 said:

I always thought I was average. This puts me above average, for my region at least. Yay! I think watching too much porn has me thinking about my dick size in a way similar to some ladies who look at too much Cosmo think about their body size. Some of them fools b fuckin huge. I know babies come out of there, but some of them girls, especially the smaller ones, amaze me with what they enjoy and/or tolerate.

Well, I doubt that they enjoy it. They act. Real women and real sex are very different than porn. Well, at least I hope so.




It's a shame that feminism so often is considered as male unfriendly. Because, I see myself as a feminist, but also as somebody who respects men.





Dick size seems to be all defining for men. Just like the size of breasts and small waist are for women. I have been guilty of that kind of sexist attitude myself. When somebody told me he was more than a dick with a body attached to it, I realised that he was right. Men deserve to get valued for their ideas, values, daily behavior, interests and their efforts to make the world a better place. The size of a dick does not define the manlyhood of men. Their effort to grow emotional mature is way more important, imo.





Men are pressured into being dominant, aggressive, sexual predators with big dicks. Why do they accept that stereotype and why don't men demand male emancipation? I don't understand why senstive and sensual men are ridiculed as "metrosexuals who are whoosies", as if they aren't manly enough to be a men. Isn't it time that men get cherished and loved in a loving, physical relationship? I mean, men have emotional needs to, right? It's not that if a man pumps his dick up and down a few times and has an orgasm, his emotional needs are met. Men also deserve to be loved, in stead of be considered as some pumping airheaded Rambo.




For example, I don't agree with females making jokes about men not being able to run a household or know what is right for kids. I think that if men can be presidents, CEO's and filling 85% of our daily media content, they also have the skills to take care of their own laundry, shopping, food, cooking and upbringing of the children. On their own terms, as long as that isn't damageing for those involved. They don't need to be told by a woman how they have to do it. They can learn it themselves and if they want guidance, a man is perfectly capable of asking for that. I think men are capable of being responsible. Women should not assume men can't be responsible adults and that a man needs a woman to compensate his shortcomings.




In the same light, I think men suffer from a social male stereotyping that is ridiculous and harmful for them. Since they are born, they have to act tough, be blunt or harsh and are not allowed to feel a full array of emotions. I think it's horrible that young boys are not allowed to cry or feel sad, but are told to man up. How can these boys grow up to become emotionally stable men, if they are not allowed to feel, talk or even express their emotions? The only thing boys are allowed to be, is angry and aggressive. So, what they learn is that if they feel sad, rejected, dissapointed, lost or whatever, they are not allowed to feel that way. So, boys don't learn how endure these kind of emotions and how to handle them. Let alone talk about how they feel and get feedback on it. All emotions that men experience gets channeled into anger and competition.





Another thing is the social standard of valuing a man. His worth seems to depend on the looks of his girlfriend. As if men are not interesting, versatile and developed enough to be valued on their own merites. Men get measured by their materialistic succes. Society somehow has set that as the standard for men. As if men who don't earn 100,00 a year are not worth while. I don't understand why men don't protest against media that glorifies that one dimensional stereo type. I mean, a man is more than just a number on his bank account, right?





As long as society belittles the role of men as gathering a lot of money, be competetive and aggressive and have big dicks that they have to use to sexually dominate women, men will act accordingly. With all the negative consequences of that for themselves, women and the planet.







Sorry for my rant.





Let's get back to the subject of Dicks around the world.




[Edited 3/5/15 14:15pm]

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/05/15 5:39pm

XxAxX

avatar

babynoz said:

XxAxX said:

huh???? eek


I don't know how many of us have gotten around enough to answer question. Besides Black Americans, I dated a couple of Africans and a Puerto Rican.

What you got? evillol



oh, hey. i was just thinking to myself "who says having a dick is an asset?" it seems to me that guys pretty much focus on their dicks waaaay too much. i simply cannot imagine living with the burden of having one of those things... you know, down there. how uncomfortable!!!! silly me, but imo that is not an asset falloff lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/05/15 5:42pm

XxAxX

avatar

^ which is not to say i disapprove of them entirely, if you know what i mean evillol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Map of male asset