independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 18th Jan 2020 8:23pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Your weekend plans?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/05/15 2:02am

dJJ

Your weekend plans?

Hi,

Well, I'm going to fly to London in a few hours and see Londonboy.

We will be together for the weekend nod

So we can see what happens between us, now that we both are single at the same time.



excited dancing jig dancing jig boff mushy




99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/05/15 2:51am

chocolate1

avatar

Enjoy! biggrin



I'll just be working... shrug


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/05/15 6:46am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

I plan to freeze some more and dig out from another foot of snow that's expected to drop this weekend.

SSDD. lol

There's only 6 states in the US that don't allow Open Carry: Cali, FL, IL, NY, SC, DC. While SC's gun murder rate is DOUBLE that of Texas, DC's is 6 TIMES that of Texas! https://en.m.wikipedia.or...s_by_state
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/05/15 7:24am

TD3

avatar

Gotta basement /bathroom that needs to be decorated. I hate doing this type of stuff so, I'm bring my mother alone and she can pickout everthing for me. lol

========================

[Edited 2/5/15 7:25am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/05/15 8:52am

PurpleJedi

avatar

thumbs up! Have fun dJJ! (all things in moderation of course!)

Who is going to care for Angel while you're away?

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/05/15 10:43am

morningsong

Prepping the house for some not too far in the future plans. I always get behind in this stuff, but then it's always in the back of my mind nagging me. I guess I need to learn the first step to peace, do the crap that's nagging the heck out of you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/05/15 4:59pm

dJJ

PurpleJedi said:

thumbs up! Have fun dJJ! (all things in moderation of course!)

Who is going to care for Angel while you're away?



In did find out that I like London better when I'm on a bike. Even though it's a Boris bike.

Of course Angel is well taken care off. Somebody is baby sitting and will play his favorite radio stations. Classical in the morning, soul&jazz during the day and Opera on Sunday.

In the meantime in London, I have great conversations with the big pink elegant in the room. Nice lad, but not as cuddly as Angel.

Moderation it is.
99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/05/15 5:00pm

dJJ

TD3 said:

Gotta basement /bathroom that needs to be decorated. I hate doing this type of stuff so, I'm bring my mother alone and she can pickout everthing for me. lol



=====

[Edited 2/5/15 7:25am]




Blue is a good choice.
99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/05/15 5:04pm

dJJ

morningsong said:

Prepping the house for some not too far in the future plans. I always get behind in this stuff, but then it's always in the back of my mind nagging me. I guess I need to learn the first step to peace, do the crap that's nagging the heck out of you.


cool


When it comes to DIY your house, there is no light at the end off the tunnel.



But I love being creative in the house and fix it!

Have fun, and make sure you got all the material before you start.
99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/05/15 5:05pm

dJJ

Pokeno4Money said:

I plan to freeze some more and dig out from another foot of snow that's expected to drop this weekend.

SSDD. lol




I so don't get it.

But I do hope you will dig the snow with a smile.
99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/06/15 5:13am

XxAxX

avatar

take my car in for an oil change, read the first in a set of wizard of oz books i bought, hang out with my buddies and work around the house. low key weekend for me, i guess

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/06/15 7:34am

Pokeno4Money

avatar

dJJ said:

Pokeno4Money said:

I plan to freeze some more and dig out from another foot of snow that's expected to drop this weekend.

SSDD. lol

I so don't get it. But I do hope you will dig the snow with a smile.


Where I am there's nothing but sub-freezing temperatures and snow going on.

Last night the temperature (not wind chill, the actual temperature) went down to 7 below.

And considering I just sold my snowblower, the chances of me digging with a smile are very low. lol

There's only 6 states in the US that don't allow Open Carry: Cali, FL, IL, NY, SC, DC. While SC's gun murder rate is DOUBLE that of Texas, DC's is 6 TIMES that of Texas! https://en.m.wikipedia.or...s_by_state
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/09/15 3:29pm

morningsong

dJJ said:

morningsong said:

Prepping the house for some not too far in the future plans. I always get behind in this stuff, but then it's always in the back of my mind nagging me. I guess I need to learn the first step to peace, do the crap that's nagging the heck out of you.

cool When it comes to DIY your house, there is no light at the end off the tunnel. But I love being creative in the house and fix it! Have fun, and make sure you got all the material before you start.

True. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't. Home Depot gets a fair share of my income. I have tools (mostly plumbing) I've only used for one project. Yard sale time. Anyway, I have something to look forward to and it's giving me "ch'i" right now, so I'm running with it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/09/15 4:38pm

XxAxX

avatar

djj how was your trip to london? hope you had fun!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/16/15 6:35am

PurpleJedi

avatar

XxAxX said:

djj how was your trip to london? hope you had fun!


yeahthat

popcorn

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/16/15 4:10pm

dJJ

It was confusing.

I thought we were having a good time, getting along and having great sex.

So, at the last evening, I wanted to talk about what was going on with us. He told me he didn't know and we should play it by ear. However, I had no idea what was on his mind. So, I asked him and after a while he got angry with me. He told me he didn't know and that I was just asking the same question that he could not answer. As I considered myself part of this whatever-it-was-relationship, I thought that it was reasonable to expect to have a conversation about it. I didn't want some definitive answer or whatever, but just talk about how we both thought and felt.

He got angry and turned his back to me (we were in bed) and stayed like that all night. I felt hurt, because that silent treatment and retracting love is something I find hard to deal with. So, the next morning we were chatting, and before I left he said........let's think about it, give it some time.

However, I felt so ***** about how he treated me that night, that I told him I'd rather stick with my happy-go-lcuky life in Amsterdam, than be in a relationship in which I feel lonely. I said I knew I had to give it some time and that I would wait for his E-mail. That was Sunday.

I didn't hear from him and I called him wednesday, but he didn't answer. So, Thursday I got an E-mail from him, saying that he tought it was good to see me, but that we didn't seem to great at spending too much time together.

I felt hurt and thought is was harsh of him to not talk to me, but just send me an E-mail. He said something about staying friends, but I doubt he meant that. He would have not got rid of me by E-mail if he would consider me to be a friend, right?

So, I guess it's the same old story. I love him, but he doesn't love me. I think he must have been agitated with me for the weekend, because I find it hard to believe he rather break up with me, than just talk with me. But, I guess I will never know. He doesn't think I'm good enough for him, so it really doesn't matter what I feel or think. It has been his call all along. Not mine.

It hurts a lot and I feel the pain all day and night. I guess my pain will fade away with time. And he'll find some other girl he can make miserable.

I'm holding on to the tought that I will get over this one day. And that there are many people who find love, so that there is no reason to assume that I will allways be lonely.



99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/17/15 2:27pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

dJJ said:

It was confusing.

I thought we were having a good time, getting along and having great sex.

So, at the last evening, I wanted to talk about what was going on with us. He told me he didn't know and we should play it by ear. However, I had no idea what was on his mind. So, I asked him and after a while he got angry with me. He told me he didn't know and that I was just asking the same question that he could not answer. As I considered myself part of this whatever-it-was-relationship, I thought that it was reasonable to expect to have a conversation about it. I didn't want some definitive answer or whatever, but just talk about how we both thought and felt.

He got angry and turned his back to me (we were in bed) and stayed like that all night. I felt hurt, because that silent treatment and retracting love is something I find hard to deal with. So, the next morning we were chatting, and before I left he said........let's think about it, give it some time.

However, I felt so ***** about how he treated me that night, that I told him I'd rather stick with my happy-go-lcuky life in Amsterdam, than be in a relationship in which I feel lonely. I said I knew I had to give it some time and that I would wait for his E-mail. That was Sunday.

I didn't hear from him and I called him wednesday, but he didn't answer. So, Thursday I got an E-mail from him, saying that he tought it was good to see me, but that we didn't seem to great at spending too much time together.

I felt hurt and thought is was harsh of him to not talk to me, but just send me an E-mail. He said something about staying friends, but I doubt he meant that. He would have not got rid of me by E-mail if he would consider me to be a friend, right?

So, I guess it's the same old story. I love him, but he doesn't love me. I think he must have been agitated with me for the weekend, because I find it hard to believe he rather break up with me, than just talk with me. But, I guess I will never know. He doesn't think I'm good enough for him, so it really doesn't matter what I feel or think. It has been his call all along. Not mine.

It hurts a lot and I feel the pain all day and night. I guess my pain will fade away with time. And he'll find some other girl he can make miserable.

I'm holding on to the tought that I will get over this one day. And that there are many people who find love, so that there is no reason to assume that I will allways be lonely.





neutral

hug

That wasn't love dJJ.

hmph!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/18/15 9:12am

alphastreet

working this weekend. Will probably grab a bite with a friend too
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/18/15 9:30am

sexton

avatar

dJJ said:

It was confusing.

I thought we were having a good time, getting along and having great sex.

So, at the last evening, I wanted to talk about what was going on with us. He told me he didn't know and we should play it by ear. However, I had no idea what was on his mind. So, I asked him and after a while he got angry with me. He told me he didn't know and that I was just asking the same question that he could not answer. As I considered myself part of this whatever-it-was-relationship, I thought that it was reasonable to expect to have a conversation about it. I didn't want some definitive answer or whatever, but just talk about how we both thought and felt.

He got angry and turned his back to me (we were in bed) and stayed like that all night. I felt hurt, because that silent treatment and retracting love is something I find hard to deal with. So, the next morning we were chatting, and before I left he said........let's think about it, give it some time.

However, I felt so ***** about how he treated me that night, that I told him I'd rather stick with my happy-go-lcuky life in Amsterdam, than be in a relationship in which I feel lonely. I said I knew I had to give it some time and that I would wait for his E-mail. That was Sunday.

I didn't hear from him and I called him wednesday, but he didn't answer. So, Thursday I got an E-mail from him, saying that he tought it was good to see me, but that we didn't seem to great at spending too much time together.

I felt hurt and thought is was harsh of him to not talk to me, but just send me an E-mail. He said something about staying friends, but I doubt he meant that. He would have not got rid of me by E-mail if he would consider me to be a friend, right?

So, I guess it's the same old story. I love him, but he doesn't love me. I think he must have been agitated with me for the weekend, because I find it hard to believe he rather break up with me, than just talk with me. But, I guess I will never know. He doesn't think I'm good enough for him, so it really doesn't matter what I feel or think. It has been his call all along. Not mine.

It hurts a lot and I feel the pain all day and night. I guess my pain will fade away with time. And he'll find some other girl he can make miserable.

I'm holding on to the tought that I will get over this one day. And that there are many people who find love, so that there is no reason to assume that I will allways be lonely.




sad Better off without him definitely.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/18/15 12:06pm

dJJ

sexton said:

dJJ said:

It was confusing.

I thought we were having a good time, getting along and having great sex.

I didn't hear from him and I called him wednesday, but he didn't answer. So, Thursday I got an E-mail from him, saying that he tought it was good to see me, but that we didn't seem to great at spending too much time together.

I felt hurt and thought is was harsh of him to not talk to me, but just send me an E-mail. He said something about staying friends, but I doubt he meant that. He would have not got rid of me by E-mail if he would consider me to be a friend, right?

So, I guess it's the same old story. I love him, but he doesn't love me. I think he must have been agitated with me for the weekend, because I find it hard to believe he rather break up with me, than just talk with me. But, I guess I will never know. He doesn't think I'm good enough for him, so it really doesn't matter what I feel or think. It has been his call all along. Not mine.

It hurts a lot and I feel the pain all day and night. I guess my pain will fade away with time. And he'll find some other girl he can make miserable.

I'm holding on to the tought that I will get over this one day. And that there are many people who find love, so that there is no reason to assume that I will allways be lonely.




sad Better off without him definitely.

Yes. I guess.

It's not easy to let go though. I do love him a lot.

When everything is ok, we are wonderful together.

But hey, alcoholics love their drinks and that is no reason to keep on drinking either, rigth?

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/18/15 12:08pm

XxAxX

avatar

awww bummer. hope you find someone right for you hug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/18/15 12:11pm

dJJ

This coming weekend will be ok.

Friday a friend is coming over to hug me and tell me I'm going to be all right.

Maybe my dad will come over for a reading from a beekeeper about bees in Amsterdam. In that case, I will tag along and will learn everything about the bees in Amsterdam.

And there is a re-opening of a cafe I'm invited for. I don't know how and if I'm going to combine these things.

Saturday I will go to the gym, or have breakfast with my dad in the city. In the afternoon, I have my drivers lessons. Surprisingly, I really love it.

And I will meet up with a friend on Sunday.

So, should be a good week end without any emotional turmoil.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/18/15 12:12pm

dJJ

TD3 said:

Gotta basement /bathroom that needs to be decorated. I hate doing this type of stuff so, I'm bring my mother alone and she can pickout everthing for me. lol

========================

[Edited 2/5/15 7:25am]



Did you finish it, or is it on your to-do list for this coming weekend again?

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 02/18/15 12:13pm

dJJ

XxAxX said:

awww bummer. hope you find someone right for you hug




Well, if the past predicts the future, I think I just have to settle for being a cat lady.

Eventhough I only have one cat.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 02/19/15 3:21pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

dJJ said:

XxAxX said:

awww bummer. hope you find someone right for you hug




Well, if the past predicts the future, I think I just have to settle for being a cat lady.

Eventhough I only have one cat.


...but he is THE cat!!!

nod

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 02/20/15 5:34pm

dJJ

PurpleJedi said:

dJJ said:




Well, if the past predicts the future, I think I just have to settle for being a cat lady.

Eventhough I only have one cat.


...but he is THE cat!!!

nod

Exactly.


Hard to match that standard for a human male.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 02/22/15 7:38am

PurpleJedi

avatar

dJJ said:

PurpleJedi said:


...but he is THE cat!!!

nod

Exactly.


Hard to match that standard for a human male.


lol

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 02/23/15 7:06am

RodeoSchro

avatar

dJJ said:

It was confusing.

I thought we were having a good time, getting along and having great sex.

So, at the last evening, I wanted to talk about what was going on with us. He told me he didn't know and we should play it by ear. However, I had no idea what was on his mind. So, I asked him and after a while he got angry with me. He told me he didn't know and that I was just asking the same question that he could not answer. As I considered myself part of this whatever-it-was-relationship, I thought that it was reasonable to expect to have a conversation about it. I didn't want some definitive answer or whatever, but just talk about how we both thought and felt.

He got angry and turned his back to me (we were in bed) and stayed like that all night. I felt hurt, because that silent treatment and retracting love is something I find hard to deal with. So, the next morning we were chatting, and before I left he said........let's think about it, give it some time.

However, I felt so ***** about how he treated me that night, that I told him I'd rather stick with my happy-go-lcuky life in Amsterdam, than be in a relationship in which I feel lonely. I said I knew I had to give it some time and that I would wait for his E-mail. That was Sunday.

I didn't hear from him and I called him wednesday, but he didn't answer. So, Thursday I got an E-mail from him, saying that he tought it was good to see me, but that we didn't seem to great at spending too much time together.

I felt hurt and thought is was harsh of him to not talk to me, but just send me an E-mail. He said something about staying friends, but I doubt he meant that. He would have not got rid of me by E-mail if he would consider me to be a friend, right?

So, I guess it's the same old story. I love him, but he doesn't love me. I think he must have been agitated with me for the weekend, because I find it hard to believe he rather break up with me, than just talk with me. But, I guess I will never know. He doesn't think I'm good enough for him, so it really doesn't matter what I feel or think. It has been his call all along. Not mine.

It hurts a lot and I feel the pain all day and night. I guess my pain will fade away with time. And he'll find some other girl he can make miserable.

I'm holding on to the tought that I will get over this one day. And that there are many people who find love, so that there is no reason to assume that I will allways be lonely.





Clearly he has made a bad mistake. You are a wonderful person and there is no doubt the right person will come into your life. hug

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 02/23/15 4:59pm

XxAxX

avatar

dJJ said:

XxAxX said:

awww bummer. hope you find someone right for you hug




Well, if the past predicts the future, I think I just have to settle for being a cat lady.

Eventhough I only have one cat.

hug it can be hard being single but it's an even worse feeling when you're lonely because you're with the wrong guy. don't stress or worry, keep the faith. you'll find him someday

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 02/28/15 5:47pm

nextedition

avatar

dJJ said:

It was confusing.

I thought we were having a good time, getting along and having great sex.

So, at the last evening, I wanted to talk about what was going on with us. He told me he didn't know and we should play it by ear. However, I had no idea what was on his mind. So, I asked him and after a while he got angry with me. He told me he didn't know and that I was just asking the same question that he could not answer. As I considered myself part of this whatever-it-was-relationship, I thought that it was reasonable to expect to have a conversation about it. I didn't want some definitive answer or whatever, but just talk about how we both thought and felt.

He got angry and turned his back to me (we were in bed) and stayed like that all night. I felt hurt, because that silent treatment and retracting love is something I find hard to deal with. So, the next morning we were chatting, and before I left he said........let's think about it, give it some time.

However, I felt so ***** about how he treated me that night, that I told him I'd rather stick with my happy-go-lcuky life in Amsterdam, than be in a relationship in which I feel lonely. I said I knew I had to give it some time and that I would wait for his E-mail. That was Sunday.

I didn't hear from him and I called him wednesday, but he didn't answer. So, Thursday I got an E-mail from him, saying that he tought it was good to see me, but that we didn't seem to great at spending too much time together.

I felt hurt and thought is was harsh of him to not talk to me, but just send me an E-mail. He said something about staying friends, but I doubt he meant that. He would have not got rid of me by E-mail if he would consider me to be a friend, right?

So, I guess it's the same old story. I love him, but he doesn't love me. I think he must have been agitated with me for the weekend, because I find it hard to believe he rather break up with me, than just talk with me. But, I guess I will never know. He doesn't think I'm good enough for him, so it really doesn't matter what I feel or think. It has been his call all along. Not mine.

It hurts a lot and I feel the pain all day and night. I guess my pain will fade away with time. And he'll find some other girl he can make miserable.

I'm holding on to the tought that I will get over this one day. And that there are many people who find love, so that there is no reason to assume that I will allways be lonely.



sigh

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Your weekend plans?