independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 7th Dec 2019 4:29pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Why doesn't the org photowhore anymore?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/15/14 3:12am

Dave1992

Why doesn't the org photowhore anymore?

... like in the gold old days, when Nick would show us his arse and JustErin would let us look at her tits.

Come on org, don't be shy!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/15/14 4:24am

PurpleSpirit31
9

Because now theres things called Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Pinterest, etc.!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/15/14 5:59am

KoolEaze

avatar

Folks around here are getting old, that´s why.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/15/14 6:55am

FormerlyKnownA
s

avatar

Dave1992 said:

... like in the gold old days, when Nick would show us his arse and JustErin would let us look at her tits. Come on org, don't be shy!



falloff falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/15/14 7:39am

JoeTyler

because I have image rights

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/15/14 8:47am

Dave1992

PurpleSpirit319 said:

Because now theres things called Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Pinterest, etc.!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin



Those are different to the org though, in that most of the people who posted pics on the org would have been fired and divorced within a day if they had posted the same pictures on facebook etc.!

This is a haven for perverts and whores, so why not embrace it?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/15/14 8:57am

Aelis

avatar

Dave1992 said:

PurpleSpirit319 said:

Because now theres things called Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Pinterest, etc.!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin



Those are different to the org though, in that most of the people who posted pics on the org would have been fired and divorced within a day if they had posted the same pictures on facebook etc.!

This is a haven for perverts and whores, so why not embrace it?


Hahaha biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/15/14 11:53am

Dave1992

Aelis said:

Dave1992 said:



Those are different to the org though, in that most of the people who posted pics on the org would have been fired and divorced within a day if they had posted the same pictures on facebook etc.!

This is a haven for perverts and whores, so why not embrace it?


Hahaha biggrin



:hug:
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/15/14 12:43pm

morningsong

PurpleSpirit319 said:

Because now theres things called Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, Pinterest, etc.!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin


Pretty much. Those who enjoyed it found other places that suited their wants better. The nature of the beast.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/15/14 3:47pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

Because it's so 2010.
Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/15/14 4:57pm

MoBettaBliss

gravity

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/16/14 9:39pm

kewlschool

avatar

I still believe you can purchase t-shirts and muggs with Nick's ass or JustErins underboob pictures on them. They are located in the ORG gift shop.

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Why doesn't the org photowhore anymore?