independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 28th Jan 2020 9:26pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Ace's 8th Annual Big Brother Thread! PART 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 3 <123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 09/09/14 9:15pm

sonic

avatar

so does frankie REALLY want victoria to go?? b/c that would be dumb, he could beat her easy!

OR...if franke cannot vote this wk, will the guys plot to vote out cody? hence getting rid of a strong player.

as usless as victoria is..she is the best one to take to finals, as she will NEVER win.\

any thoughts?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 09/09/14 11:00pm

Abdul

If they didn't push the button then Victoria was going to the jury house Wednesday, she still can if Frankie wins HOH again once Julie tells them that this week is a rewind.

Christine getting booed had everything to do with her rubbing and touching on Cody/ disrepecting her husband, in the eyes of the live feed watchers who were in the live audience last Thursday.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 09/10/14 7:18pm

Ace

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

I think her getting booed had more to do with how she treated Nicole.


I agree.

P.S. Supa! woot!

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 09/10/14 7:20pm

Ace

avatar

sonic said:

she is the best one to take to finals, as she will NEVER win.

any thoughts?


yeahthat


...Unless her opponent has super-pissed them off. Stranger things have happened. Bitterness can be stronger than admiration.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 09/10/14 7:21pm

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Christine getting booed had everything to do with her rubbing and touching on Cody/ disrepecting her husband, in the eyes of the live feed watchers who were in the live audience last Thursday.


Interesting. I thought fer sure it was the Nicole thing.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 09/11/14 6:26pm

Abdul

Ace said:

Abdul said:

Christine getting booed had everything to do with her rubbing and touching on Cody/ disrepecting her husband, in the eyes of the live feed watchers who were in the live audience last Thursday.


Interesting. I thought fer sure it was the Nicole thing.

Nicole didn't even factor into the equation with those boo's, I can see how none feed watchers would think that though.

Christine's move on Nicole was all gameplay, she never talked trash about her.

Now with Donny, who's 10x more popular then Nicole, Christine always had some slick shit to say about him behind his back, some feedsters were angry about that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 09/12/14 8:56am

Shyra

Abdul said:

Ace said:


I figured it was more about her "betraying" Nicole. If it is about the thing with Cody, she's not the first married-or-in-a-relationship person to flirt with someone in the house.

Sadly, I think it has something to do with her appearance. I fear that a "better looking" (and/or more charismatic) person would have gotten away with this stuff, no problem.


I felt so badly for her when she was sitting there with Julie. You could see she was surprised and rattled by the reaction.

Her looks and lack of charm are a factor in peoples view of her no doubt, she still should've took heed to Zingbot's word's and stopped all the touching and rubbing she was doing to Cody.

It had to be feed watchers booing here btw, only we see what's been going on 100% with her and the rest of them. Frankie will get booed also if CBS doesn't control the live audience like they did last year when Aaryn got evicted.

Yeah, she's a homely one. One of the most least attractive contestants on the show in history.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 09/12/14 1:00pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

Shyra said:



Abdul said:




Ace said:



I figured it was more about her "betraying" Nicole. If it is about the thing with Cody, she's not the first married-or-in-a-relationship person to flirt with someone in the house.

Sadly, I think it has something to do with her appearance. I fear that a "better looking" (and/or more charismatic) person would have gotten away with this stuff, no problem.




I felt so badly for her when she was sitting there with Julie. You could see she was surprised and rattled by the reaction.




Her looks and lack of charm are a factor in peoples view of her no doubt, she still should've took heed to Zingbot's word's and stopped all the touching and rubbing she was doing to Cody.



It had to be feed watchers booing here btw, only we see what's been going on 100% with her and the rest of them. Frankie will get booed also if CBS doesn't control the live audience like they did last year when Aaryn got evicted.




Yeah, she's a homely one. One of the most least attractive contestants on the show in history.



Her nose is awkward...butother than that she's cute. Nice and slim. Nerdy. She has a GREAT rack. Her bf/husband back home was DAMN homely.
With this exposure...she get her some offers that will prolly give Mr. Homely some problems.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 09/13/14 1:31pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

Cut Derrick the check and let's get this shitty season over. Can't wait for finale to see Zach or Donny win the America's favorite (if they have it this year).

Derrick has played an excellent game. Boring, but a well deserved win.

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 09/15/14 7:45am

Shyra

FINALLY! Caleb sprouted some balls and put Frankie up on the block. Now let's just see if the rest of them have the balls to vote his prissy ass off. Not that I don't like him, he's just getting on my last nerve.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 09/15/14 2:15pm

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

Can't wait for finale to see Zach or Donny win the America's favorite (if they have it this year).


Can't see them not.

Derrick has played an excellent game. Boring, but a well deserved win.


yeahthat

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 09/15/14 2:16pm

Ace

avatar

Shyra said:

FINALLY! Caleb sprouted some balls and put Frankie up on the block.


woot!

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 09/15/14 2:49pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

Cut Derrick the check and let's get this shitty season over. Can't wait for finale to see Zach or Donny win the America's favorite (if they have it this year).

Derrick has played an excellent game. Boring, but a well deserved win.

it is amazing how the three boys are completely blinded by Derrick. I want anyone but him to win.

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 09/18/14 7:18am

TrevorAyer

yeah .. derek is a pig ass cop using martial law techniques to manipulate the stupid americans .. i hate that guy .. would rather see caleb win but he is out the door so i am rooting for Victoria .. i hope she wins the last hoh and gives a speech proclaiming that derek would be nothing without her as his ace in the hole to play off of .. she could say she played dumb the whole game on purpose and won the last comp just to prove she could .. then I hope she wins .. not digging derek or cody .. both douchebags

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 09/18/14 9:14am

FormerlyKnownA
s

avatar

TrevorAyer said:

yeah .. derek is a pig ass cop using martial law techniques to manipulate the stupid americans .. i hate that guy .. would rather see caleb win but he is out the door so i am rooting for Victoria .. i hope she wins the last hoh and gives a speech proclaiming that derek would be nothing without her as his ace in the hole to play off of .. she could say she played dumb the whole game on purpose and won the last comp just to prove she could .. then I hope she wins .. not digging derek or cody .. both douchebags

You know, I was kinda hoping for the same thing. Victoria winning (anything) is probably an impossibility. But boy would that show those guys up! It would sure vindicate the failed "all girl alliance" that Joey wanted to start. Why in the hell didn't they go with her idea?!?! And when you ended your post with "both douchebags" -- I had been thinking to myself, "is a likeable douchebag even acceptable to win BB?" Caleb turned-out to be an okay dude afterall, Frankie became just plain annoying, conceited, and thinking he deserved to win... then you have Derrick - who might have played a good game (as he certainly played without getting any blood on his hands) but is flatlining in the charisma department... and now Cody, who is only there because he rode coat tails and only recently shown balls by kicking out Caleb. I just don't know. At least this is a season where I am not hoping someone doesn't win. It just seems like there isn't a "winner" who should win.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 09/18/14 12:56pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

FormerlyKnownAs said:

TrevorAyer said:

yeah .. derek is a pig ass cop using martial law techniques to manipulate the stupid americans .. i hate that guy .. would rather see caleb win but he is out the door so i am rooting for Victoria .. i hope she wins the last hoh and gives a speech proclaiming that derek would be nothing without her as his ace in the hole to play off of .. she could say she played dumb the whole game on purpose and won the last comp just to prove she could .. then I hope she wins .. not digging derek or cody .. both douchebags

You know, I was kinda hoping for the same thing. Victoria winning (anything) is probably an impossibility. But boy would that show those guys up! It would sure vindicate the failed "all girl alliance" that Joey wanted to start. Why in the hell didn't they go with her idea?!?! And when you ended your post with "both douchebags" -- I had been thinking to myself, "is a likeable douchebag even acceptable to win BB?" Caleb turned-out to be an okay dude afterall, Frankie became just plain annoying, conceited, and thinking he deserved to win... then you have Derrick - who might have played a good game (as he certainly played without getting any blood on his hands) but is flatlining in the charisma department... and now Cody, who is only there because he rode coat tails and only recently shown balls by kicking out Caleb. I just don't know. At least this is a season where I am not hoping someone doesn't win. It just seems like there isn't a "winner" who should win.

In nearly all reality shows, women nearly always fail to band together. Even a devout Preacher woman when given the proposition said something along the lines of 8 women sticking together? Hell no!

Call it social conditioning but women are used to competing against each other and it is way too tempting to align yourself with the guys like Christine & Amber did. Basically guaranteeing their safety while failing to realize that almost always the men will stick together and the woman is assed out (Britanny in season 12)

I despise Derrick. I wish by some miracle Victoria would win HOH. Even then she will take Derrick with her. I am not so thrilled for Cody to win but anyone but Derrick. PLEASE!

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 09/18/14 1:52pm

TrevorAyer

Victoria should win HOH and take Cody! Everybody already decided that Derek was running the whole game and Cody is such a hanger on .. he is the real floater .. maybe she could win with that angle and how she intentionally made herself such a non threat that everyone would want to take her to the end .. if only ..

I don't know how any female could watch any reality show ever and think the boys vs girls dynamic is not in play from the get go. Oh well. And Frankie is clearly very jealous and hateful of her sister. It clearly pains him to have to name drop her. He thought for sure his celebrity and pity for the charity would get him the win. Then he decides to take the low road because he is so desparate to get out from under that shadow. I wonder if he is actually strait and was so extremely jealous of his sister that he morphed into some attention seeking clone of the little girl his sister was / is.

I hope we get so see what plays out with Zach and Frankie .. I bet they are both super weird with each other out of the house since they were both so totally fake in love with each other on the show.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 09/18/14 2:33pm

Ace

avatar

Derrick deserves to win. He's the ultimate BB puppetmaster.


I can't see Victoria being capable of making the kind of argument that would see her win over either of the dudes.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 09/18/14 2:55pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

Ace said:

Derrick deserves to win. He's the ultimate BB puppetmaster.


I can't see Victoria being capable of making the kind of argument that would see her win over either of the dudes.

He's been likened to Dan Giesling but at least with Dan you had drama! And not in a million years could she craft an argument. Bless her heart lol

[Edited 9/18/14 14:57pm]

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 09/18/14 7:36pm

Ace

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Ace said:

Derrick deserves to win. He's the ultimate BB puppetmaster.


I can't see Victoria being capable of making the kind of argument that would see her win over either of the dudes.

He's been likened to Dan Giesling but at least with Dan you had drama! And not in a million years could she craft an argument. Bless her heart lol

[Edited 9/18/14 14:57pm]


I never cared for Dan. I thought he was a weasel and I couldn't believe they couldn't see through him (he's a horrible actor).

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 09/19/14 10:30am

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

And Caleb really isn't the brightest carrot in the batch (or whatever saying he said lol) He isn't smart enough to realize it would have benefitted him to keep Frankie in the game. Caleb was all Frankie had and he can't see that.

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 09/19/14 3:28pm

Ace

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

And Caleb really isn't the brightest carrot in the batch (or whatever saying he said lol) He isn't smart enough to realize it would have benefitted him to keep Frankie in the game. Caleb was all Frankie had and he can't see that.


Beast-Mode Cowboy is not Beast-Mode Deep Thinker. lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 09/19/14 4:07pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

Ace said:

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

And Caleb really isn't the brightest carrot in the batch (or whatever saying he said lol) He isn't smart enough to realize it would have benefitted him to keep Frankie in the game. Caleb was all Frankie had and he can't see that.


Beast-Mode Cowboy is not Beast-Mode Deep Thinker. lol

Thank God he's pretty lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 09/19/14 5:41pm

FormerlyKnownA
s

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Ace said:


Beast-Mode Cowboy is not Beast-Mode Deep Thinker. lol

Thank God he's pretty lol


Yes, I can't help but wonder which of the douchebags will become the next pornstar.


Caleb? Frankie? Cody? Zach?


?????? biggrin lol biggrin lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 09/20/14 9:54am

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

The thing that pisses me off the most is Cody. Cody is in a good position to win final HOH and choose his opponent...he's going to take Derrick. That's so dumb. He's such a fucking dunderhead, I want to smack him through my tv. Do the smart thing and take Victoria. Anyone can beat her. As much as I think Derrick has played the best game, I won't give him ALL the credit. He was playing with morons. If Cody does end up winning final HOH, I hope a light bulb goes off and he cuts Derrick. That would make excellent tv and then I could finally respect Cody as a player because that would be the ultimate move. It's not going to happen though.

People do compare Derrick to Dan. I disagree. Dan had opponents. Dan had to wriggle himself out of sticky situations so I tend to think of him as a better player (although I'm not a huge fan of his after season 14). Derrick's gameplay reminds me of Amanda's from last season (obviously not his personality!). He targeted someone and they went out the door while making it look like someone else was pulling the trigger. People didn't pick up on Amanda doing that until she started playing personally and attacking others. Derrick remained calm and likeable to the other houseguests and was able to keep that shit up. His boring personality never rubbed anyone the wrong way.

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 09/20/14 1:23pm

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

The thing that pisses me off the most is Cody. Cody is in a good position to win final HOH and choose his opponent...he's going to take Derrick. That's so dumb. He's such a fucking dunderhead, I want to smack him through my tv. Do the smart thing and take Victoria. Anyone can beat her. As much as I think Derrick has played the best game, I won't give him ALL the credit. He was playing with morons. If Cody does end up winning final HOH, I hope a light bulb goes off and he cuts Derrick. That would make excellent tv and then I could finally respect Cody as a player because that would be the ultimate move. It's not going to happen though.

People do compare Derrick to Dan. I disagree. Dan had opponents. Dan had to wriggle himself out of sticky situations so I tend to think of him as a better player (although I'm not a huge fan of his after season 14). Derrick's gameplay reminds me of Amanda's from last season (obviously not his personality!). He targeted someone and they went out the door while making it look like someone else was pulling the trigger. People didn't pick up on Amanda doing that until she started playing personally and attacking others. Derrick remained calm and likeable to the other houseguests and was able to keep that shit up. His boring personality never rubbed anyone the wrong way.


Don't know if I'd necessarily agree that Dan had tougher opponents, but everything else is dead on.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 09/20/14 1:36pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

Ace said:

JuliePurplehead said:

The thing that pisses me off the most is Cody. Cody is in a good position to win final HOH and choose his opponent...he's going to take Derrick. That's so dumb. He's such a fucking dunderhead, I want to smack him through my tv. Do the smart thing and take Victoria. Anyone can beat her. As much as I think Derrick has played the best game, I won't give him ALL the credit. He was playing with morons. If Cody does end up winning final HOH, I hope a light bulb goes off and he cuts Derrick. That would make excellent tv and then I could finally respect Cody as a player because that would be the ultimate move. It's not going to happen though.

People do compare Derrick to Dan. I disagree. Dan had opponents. Dan had to wriggle himself out of sticky situations so I tend to think of him as a better player (although I'm not a huge fan of his after season 14). Derrick's gameplay reminds me of Amanda's from last season (obviously not his personality!). He targeted someone and they went out the door while making it look like someone else was pulling the trigger. People didn't pick up on Amanda doing that until she started playing personally and attacking others. Derrick remained calm and likeable to the other houseguests and was able to keep that shit up. His boring personality never rubbed anyone the wrong way.


Don't know if I'd necessarily agree that Dan had tougher opponents, but everything else is dead on.

Are you saying Jerry wasn't tough? falloff

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 09/20/14 6:15pm

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

Ace said:


Don't know if I'd necessarily agree that Dan had tougher opponents, but everything else is dead on.

Are you saying Jerry wasn't tough? falloff


He'll always be Judas to me. razz

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 09/24/14 9:56pm

Abdul

Congrats to Derek, regardless if he was boring or not he played the best game hands down this season by far. Cody is an idiot for not taking Victoria to the end, he would've won the game against her easy.

Overall it was an okay season, I doubt I'll go back and watch it again, I have yet to watch any post allstars seasons again besides BB10 which I feel is one of the best seasons of the show.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 09/25/14 1:11pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

barf all the way. I am so grossed out, and yet my eyes will continue to be glued to this show! lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 3 <123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Ace's 8th Annual Big Brother Thread! PART 2