independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Ace's 8th Annual Big Brother Thread!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 07/24/14 1:08pm

Hudson

avatar

I wish they'd do what Big Brother Canada did earlier this year and let the country be HOH and pick the nominees. They successfully put an end to the first five (BBCan2's version of the bomb squad).

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 07/24/14 1:19pm

Ace

avatar

Hudson said:

I wish they'd do what Big Brother Canada did earlier this year and let the country be HOH and pick the nominees. They successfully put an end to the first five (BBCan2's version of the bomb squad).


Who do you think would be nominated? Caleb and Victoria?

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 07/24/14 6:25pm

Abdul

Ace said:

Hudson said:

I wish they'd do what Big Brother Canada did earlier this year and let the country be HOH and pick the nominees. They successfully put an end to the first five (BBCan2's version of the bomb squad).


Who do you think would be nominated? Caleb and Victoria?

Christine would be in trouble too, she's viewed as this years Andy by some.

[Edited 7/24/14 18:25pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 07/25/14 9:40am

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

THANK. GOD. DEVIN. WAS. EVICTED exclaim My God I couldn't STAND that guy lol

And Jocasta speaking in tongues during the Chess competition!!!!

The 2 HOH twist is pretty interesting.

And Caleb, nuts about Amber. She could care less lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 07/25/14 1:17pm

Ace

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

THANK. GOD. DEVIN. WAS. EVICTED exclaim My God I couldn't STAND that guy lol

And Jocasta speaking in tongues during the Chess competition!!!!

The 2 HOH twist is pretty interesting.

And Caleb, nuts about Amber. She could care less lol


"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 07/25/14 4:55pm

Abdul

Ace said:

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

THANK. GOD. DEVIN. WAS. EVICTED exclaim My God I couldn't STAND that guy lol

And Jocasta speaking in tongues during the Chess competition!!!!

The 2 HOH twist is pretty interesting.

And Caleb, nuts about Amber. She could care less lol


He sometimes watches Amber while she's sleeping, he's very creepy

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 07/26/14 3:53am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Ace said:


He sometimes watches Amber while she's sleeping, he's very creepy


On Rob Has a Podcast, someone said he kissed her while she was asleep. eek

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 07/27/14 6:45pm

Ace

avatar

#frootloopdingus falloff

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 07/28/14 1:22am

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Ace said:

#frootloopdingus falloff


classic moment lol

I really am not a fan of Amber and how she's just not being honest with Caleb, sure he's douchey but don't string him along... disbelief

Zankie??? Good lord, hilarious and very charged, those two are...



A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 07/28/14 1:55am

Abdul

Amber could do a better job of telling Caleb she's not interested , but Caleb should already see by her lack of any potential romantic vibes toward him that past friendship she's just not feelin' him in that way. But when you think your god's gift to women like Caleb does you tend miss the signs that an uninterested lady is putting out.He's worse then BB14's Danielle was with Shane, and we remember how delusional she was.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 07/28/14 9:39am

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Abdul said:

Amber could do a better job of telling Caleb she's not interested , but Caleb should already see by her lack of any potential romantic vibes toward him that past friendship she's just not feelin' him in that way. But when you think your god's gift to women like Caleb does you tend miss the signs that an uninterested lady is putting out.He's worse then BB14's Danielle was with Shane, and we remember how delusional she was.


Totally agreed, you raise excellent points... Danielle and Shane huh? I'll have to revisit that...

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 07/28/14 10:27am

Ace

avatar

RenHoek said:

Ace said:

#frootloopdingus falloff


classic moment lol

I really am not a fan of Amber and how she's just not being honest with Caleb, sure he's douchey but don't string him along... disbelief

Zankie??? Good lord, hilarious and very charged, those two are...


Zach --> nuts But he's very entertaining.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 07/28/14 10:28am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Amber could do a better job of telling Caleb she's not interested , but Caleb should already see by her lack of any potential romantic vibes toward him that past friendship she's just not feelin' him in that way.


yeahthat

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 07/28/14 11:40pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Ace said:

RenHoek said:


classic moment lol

I really am not a fan of Amber and how she's just not being honest with Caleb, sure he's douchey but don't string him along... disbelief

Zankie??? Good lord, hilarious and very charged, those two are...


Zach --> nuts But he's very entertaining.

If he's actually like this outside the house then it's no wonder he's unemployed...

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 07/29/14 10:47am

Ace

avatar

RenHoek said:

Ace said:


Zach --> nuts But he's very entertaining.

If he's actually like this outside the house then it's no wonder he's unemployed...


lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 07/30/14 10:35pm

Abdul

Zach's little speech at the veto cermony was practiced for at least an hour in the HOH room in front of all the guys except Donny on Sunday night, he's a fool, LOL!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 07/31/14 2:20am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Zach's little speech at the veto cermony was practiced for at least an hour in the HOH room in front of all the guys except Donny on Sunday night, he's a fool, LOL!!


But he is great TV!

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 07/31/14 6:26am

Abdul

Ace said:

Abdul said:

Zach's little speech at the veto cermony was practiced for at least an hour in the HOH room in front of all the guys except Donny on Sunday night, he's a fool, LOL!!

But he is great TV!

Yup, he's one of the only ones this season

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 07/31/14 2:13pm

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Ace said:

Abdul said:

Zach's little speech at the veto cermony was practiced for at least an hour in the HOH room in front of all the guys except Donny on Sunday night, he's a fool, LOL!!

But he is great TV!

Yup, he's one of the only ones this season


I dunno, Frankie's been giving funny DR, lately. Even Jocasta! The Caleb/Amber thing's a glorious mess! Donny's been entertaining (as was crazy-ass Devin).

I'm enjoying the season! tv

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 07/31/14 2:13pm

Ace

avatar

'The dingus ate my baby.' - Rob Cesternino


falloff

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 07/31/14 2:15pm

Ace

avatar

"Hello? It's the Block." call

lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 08/01/14 7:05pm

FormerlyKnownA
s

avatar

I think it's too bad that the gals can't pull together an alliance. Joey got evicted for even suggesting such thing, and I bet Amber is having second thoughts after she (Joey) asked her to join. What was Amber's response? It was, "Uh, I don't know. I'm confused right now." Then, when Amber thinks the girls should start working together (and a cryin' shame when there's only FIVE girls at the time), someone of her own girl-pursuasion runs to the guys... who decide Amber should go home. Maybe she was "fake" - as according to Victoria, but she wasn't mean or vindictive. (Remember the one year when the gal cleaned the toilet with someone's toothbrush?!?!?). In fact, I wonder why no one else saw it as sexual harassment when Caleb maintained she was his "queen" - when repeatedly, she showed no signs of interest. She was nice to him, but she was also nice to everyone else. I thought it was wise she chose to not have a showmance - and applauded her at the exit interview for saying so. It's just too bad the house decided to get rid of her because - supposedly - she didn't want to reciprocate Caleb's affections. In fact, they could have supported her by evicting that crazy-ass stalker! (The plan to keep her so as that SHE could put him on the block would have been an interesting one.)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 08/01/14 9:46pm

Abdul

The guys are guilty for egging Caleb on about Amber, they'd always mess with him about Amber's disrepect of his feelings, lol!! Of course they're just playing the game and using Caleb's weakness for Amber against him.

Victoria is the fake one not Amber, not only is Victoria a fake, cry baby winer but she's useless in this game, she's being led around by her witch like nose by Derrick. I can't wait til she's evicted!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 08/03/14 12:16pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

Victoria saying nasty things about the HG as she's voting them out is her way of trying to make good tv however if she would just play the damn game, that would make for more interesting tv. I had no idea she had animosity against Amber until eviction night.

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 08/04/14 7:14am

Ace

avatar

FormerlyKnownAs said:

I think it's too bad that the gals can't pull together an alliance. Joey got evicted for even suggesting such thing, and I bet Amber is having second thoughts after she (Joey) asked her to join. What was Amber's response? It was, "Uh, I don't know. I'm confused right now." Then, when Amber thinks the girls should start working together (and a cryin' shame when there's only FIVE girls at the time), someone of her own girl-pursuasion runs to the guys... who decide Amber should go home. Maybe she was "fake" - as according to Victoria, but she wasn't mean or vindictive. (Remember the one year when the gal cleaned the toilet with someone's toothbrush?!?!?). In fact, I wonder why no one else saw it as sexual harassment when Caleb maintained she was his "queen" - when repeatedly, she showed no signs of interest. She was nice to him, but she was also nice to everyone else. I thought it was wise she chose to not have a showmance - and applauded her at the exit interview for saying so. It's just too bad the house decided to get rid of her because - supposedly - she didn't want to reciprocate Caleb's affections. In fact, they could have supported her by evicting that crazy-ass stalker! (The plan to keep her so as that SHE could put him on the block would have been an interesting one.)


yeahthat

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 08/04/14 7:15am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

The guys are guilty for egging Caleb on about Amber, they'd always mess with him about Amber's disrepect of his feelings, lol!! Of course they're just playing the game and using Caleb's weakness for Amber against him.

Victoria is the fake one not Amber, not only is Victoria a fake, cry baby winer but she's useless in this game, she's being led around by her witch like nose by Derrick. I can't wait til she's evicted!


Well, she's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I feel bad for her.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 08/04/14 7:15am

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

Victoria saying nasty things about the HG as she's voting them out is her way of trying to make good tv however if she would just play the damn game, that would make for more interesting tv. I had no idea she had animosity against Amber until eviction night.


Yeah, that was weird.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 08/09/14 8:03pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

I'm thrilled Zach stayed in the house. Man, I thought Donny was going to have a heart attack winning that POV on Thursday. But I'm glad he did. Not bad for the oldest in the house and least athletic. He even beat Beast Mode Douchebag. I was sad to see Hayden go because I wanted power to shift this week but that's Double Eviction for you.

I'm Team Donny but he really needs to make allies in that house. He's put himself in a position where he has to win comps to stay off the block. There's going ot be a time where that can't happen anymore and he'll be gone.

I can't wait for Sunday's show. It's going to be a doozy! shhh

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 08/10/14 6:40pm

FormerlyKnownA
s

avatar

Frankie comes out....

And tells his housemates who his famous sister is. I read online this morning he did it in order to appear honest to the jury. I'm wondering if he really needed to do so, however. How would the people in the jury house find out his secret? Do they have access to the tapes of the show when they get to the jury house? Otherwise, he could just keep his big mouth shut about it and keep the secret throughout the show. Oh wait. Frankie can't keep his big mouth shut about anything!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 08/10/14 8:55pm

Abdul

Frankie's reveal will be on Wednesday night's show, the jury only get's to watch the comps,veto & eviction ceremony's. He thinks him telling them will help his game when all it's done is hurt it more then it already was. The first chance the other hg's get to evict him they will.

I watched the whole reveal live BTW, he played to the cameras the whole time

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Ace's 8th Annual Big Brother Thread!