independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 25th Jan 2020 2:58pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Ace's 8th Annual Big Brother Thread!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 07/04/14 3:14pm

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

I can't wait until Devin and Caleb are out of this house. So annoying! And geting cockier by the minute. Even though the Bomb Squad is in power now, I think they're just moments away from imploding just because these two knuckleheads can't decide who has the bigger cock.


lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 07/04/14 3:14pm

Ace

avatar

Hudson said:

OMG Devin needs to be backdoored hopefully his nominees win battle of the block!


yeahthat

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 07/07/14 6:33pm

Abdul

Devin ranks up there as one of the worst gamers in BB History, he's made so many dumb moves already and we aren't even three weeks in yet.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 07/08/14 6:23am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Devin ranks up there as one of the worst gamers in BB History, he's made so many dumb moves already and we aren't even three weeks in yet.

You must hear Rob's impression of him on Rob Has a Podcast. falloff

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 07/08/14 6:24pm

Abdul

Ace said:

Abdul said:

Devin ranks up there as one of the worst gamers in BB History, he's made so many dumb moves already and we aren't even three weeks in yet.

You must hear Rob's impression of him on Rob Has a Podcast. falloff

I've heard it, I listen to Rob's show faithfully, lol!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 07/09/14 6:51am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Ace said:

You must hear Rob's impression of him on Rob Has a Podcast. falloff

I've heard it, I listen to Rob's show faithfully, lol!!


thumbs up!

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 07/09/14 5:58pm

Hudson

avatar

Man, Fuck CBS for stopping the episode THERE.

I don't want to get eaten alive
'cause you're so dangerous
No more hearts I can trust, you see
I don't want to get eaten alive
To be eaten alive
Eaten alive
I don't ever want to be
Eaten alive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 07/09/14 6:52pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

Please, please, please let Devin go home next week. It's actually painful to watch him.

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 07/10/14 7:52am

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

Please, please, please let Devin go home next week. It's actually painful to watch him.


Yo, bro - are you questioning his integrity? You do know that he's a single father, right?

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 07/10/14 6:28pm

Abdul

Ace said:

JuliePurplehead said:

Please, please, please let Devin go home next week. It's actually painful to watch him.


Yo, bro - are you questioning his integrity? You do know that he's a single father, right?

Devin has a kid, who knew? LOL!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 07/11/14 12:43pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

Please, please, please let Devin go home next week. It's actually painful to watch him.


Serious...he's a dumbass. Broke an alliance rule that he continually harped on. Continually goes rogue....then creates a martyr and puts a target on his damn self. Vetos his own damn nomination cuz he 'had a change of heart" and doesn't discuss it with any alliance memebers...just does it. Wishy washy, indecisive..not the makings of a good alliance memeber or game player. He just started his own eviction. Just leave already. He don't seem all the way there in the head. Seems very insecure but puts up a thin veil of false confidence. Completely see through.

Like the fat green king from phantom menace said of jar jar..."be gone wit 'im!"
[Edited 7/11/14 14:40pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 07/11/14 1:26pm

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Ace said:


Yo, bro - are you questioning his integrity? You do know that he's a single father, right?

Devin has a kid, who knew? LOL!!


lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 07/11/14 1:28pm

Ace

avatar

BobGeorge909 said:

Serious...he's a dumbass. Broke an alliance rule that he continually harped on. Co tinually goes rogue....then creates a martyr and puts a target on his damn self. Vetos his own damn nomination cuz he 'had a xhange of hear" and doesnt discuss it with any alliance memebers...just does it. Wishy washy, indecisive..not the makings of a good alliance memeber or game player. He just started his own eviction. Just leave already. He don't seem all the way there in the head. Seems very insecure but puts up a thin veil of false confidence. Completely see through.

Like the fat green king from phantom menace said of jar jar..."be gone wit 'im!"


yeahthat

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 07/11/14 2:47pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

RenHoek said:

So far... down for Joey!




I like her lots. Sh seemed a little plump and I liked it. I like plump and pudgy...then I saw her in a bikini and she had a rocking body! Much slimmer than the clothes she wore in the first day suggested. Above all of that though, her bubbly, kooky personality had me like ... batting eyes .... + she's as "liberal as they get.". She's like the perfect woman. + I liked her hair! I'd be tickled to find blue hair in my bed or on my dress shirts. love2
[Edited 7/11/14 14:49pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 07/11/14 4:00pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Stickied because I'm a fan and I'm tired of thread hunting... (that was weak but hey...) biggrin

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 07/11/14 6:29pm

Abdul

BobGeorge909 said:

RenHoek said:

So far... down for Joey!

I like her lots. Sh seemed a little plump and I liked it. I like plump and pudgy...then I saw her in a bikini and she had a rocking body! Much slimmer than the clothes she wore in the first day suggested. Above all of that though, her bubbly, kooky personality had me like ... batting eyes .... + she's as "liberal as they get.". She's like the perfect woman. + I liked her hair! I'd be tickled to find blue hair in my bed or on my dress shirts. love2 [Edited 7/11/14 14:49pm]

We got to see her streak on the first night of the feeds, we saw EVERYTHING! LOL!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 07/11/14 6:52pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

Abdul said:



BobGeorge909 said:


RenHoek said:

So far... down for Joey!





I like her lots. Sh seemed a little plump and I liked it. I like plump and pudgy...then I saw her in a bikini and she had a rocking body! Much slimmer than the clothes she wore in the first day suggested. Above all of that though, her bubbly, kooky personality had me like ... batting eyes .... + she's as "liberal as they get.". She's like the perfect woman. + I liked her hair! I'd be tickled to find blue hair in my bed or on my dress shirts. love2 [Edited 7/11/14 14:49pm]



We got to see her streak on the first night of the feeds, we saw EVERYTHING! LOL!


I'm so jealous. Cuz she's so bootyful.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 07/12/14 4:30am

Ace

avatar

RenHoek said:

Stickied because I'm a fan and I'm tired of thread hunting... (that was weak but hey...) biggrin


biggrin

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 07/17/14 10:30am

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

What... no more posts???

Donny is a secret agent, I swear...

Team A spreading that rumor was GREAT!

The NO-mance between doofnutz cowpoke and what's-her-face is TRAGI-COMEDY at it's best!!

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 07/17/14 1:08pm

Abdul

The Caleb & Amber stuff is funny, Amber has his nose wide open and she's not even trying to, he's just obsessed. He playing himself in front of millons, lol!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 07/17/14 2:05pm

Ace

avatar

RenHoek said:

What... no more posts???

Donny is a secret agent, I swear...

Team A spreading that rumor was GREAT!

The NO-mance between doofnutz cowpoke and what's-her-face is TRAGI-COMEDY at it's best!!


I don't like when production has players do things that might endanger their game (e.g. telling them to start a rumor). I don't think it's fair.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 07/17/14 2:07pm

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

The Caleb & Amber stuff is funny, Amber has his nose wide open and she's not even trying to, he's just obsessed. He playing himself in front of millons, lol!

I find it kinda scary. That guy cannot read the signs and he has "stalker" written all over him. Plus, he's a giant bozo for risking half-a-mill for someone he's known all of three weeks. dunce

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 07/17/14 8:32pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Ace said:

RenHoek said:

What... no more posts???

Donny is a secret agent, I swear...

Team A spreading that rumor was GREAT!

The NO-mance between doofnutz cowpoke and what's-her-face is TRAGI-COMEDY at it's best!!


I don't like when production has players do things that might endanger their game (e.g. telling them to start a rumor). I don't think it's fair.



I get your point but enjoy it all the same... It's kinda up tp the players to take necessary precautions...

Caleb = stalker... very much so... can't stand that dude.

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 07/18/14 9:18pm

JuliePurplehea
d

avatar

Caleb wearing Amber's clothes on his head as scarves is beyond fucking creepy. And that "Beastmode Cowboy" shit needs to stop.

Shake it til ya make it dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 07/18/14 10:19pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

JuliePurplehead said:

Caleb wearing Amber's clothes on his head as scarves is beyond fucking creepy. And that "Beastmode Cowboy" shit needs to stop.



OH... MY... GAWD... If I ever hear that phrase again I may lose it... grenade

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 07/19/14 10:17am

Ace

avatar

RenHoek said:

JuliePurplehead said:

Caleb wearing Amber's clothes on his head as scarves is beyond fucking creepy. And that "Beastmode Cowboy" shit needs to stop.



OH... MY... GAWD... If I ever hear that phrase again I may lose it... grenade


lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 07/19/14 6:35pm

SlickNuts

There is nice pic of Pow Pow floating around from the house. Makes you want to pet a cat.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 07/20/14 6:41pm

Ace

avatar

It only took 16 seasons, but we have our first instance of a HouseGuest™ speaking in tongues. Way to break ground, Jocasta! falloff

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 07/23/14 10:50am

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Ace said:

It only took 16 seasons, but we have our first instance of a HouseGuest™ speaking in tongues. Way to break ground, Jocasta! falloff



Oh yeah... that was spayshul... disbelief

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 07/24/14 10:54am

Ace

avatar

RenHoek said:

Ace said:

It only took 16 seasons, but we have our first instance of a HouseGuest™ speaking in tongues. Way to break ground, Jocasta! falloff



Oh yeah... that was spayshul... disbelief


lol

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Ace's 8th Annual Big Brother Thread!