independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Sca-Jo to Direct? (1st important news of 2014)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/02/14 5:38am

PurpleJedi

avatar

Sca-Jo to Direct? (1st important news of 2014)

Scarlett Johansson Wishes to be a Film Director

She is a dynamo alright. The blonde actress, Scarlett Johansson is thinking big. Scarlett has bought the rights to a couple of books which she plans to convert into motion pictures. After being remarkably successful in her thespian pursuits, Scarlett wants to try her hand at some directorial action.

Well, it definitely is lights, camera and action for Scarlett who prefers New York despite her obvious Hollywood ties. After appearing in such smashing films as Girl with a Pearl Earring and Lost in Translation, the beautiful and bold Johansson prefers to widen her domain. She is willing to outgrow her comfort zone.

Scarlett feels confident in her prowess as an actress par excellence. Yet as everyone knows being a director is no easy task. It is backbreaking work. Extraordinary geniuses such as James Cameron and Steven Spielberg have a lot of experience under their belt. For a novice like Johansson to make it in a cutthroat world of frustrating circumstances, it will take all she has got in terms of guts.

But Johansson is adamant that she can prove her worth in Tinseltown’s arena. She has even started her own all-girl band which shows that the lady’s got talent. The feminist times we are living in just might see this live wire through. It’s been proven that where youth and chutzpah combine a lot may be accomplished provided one puts ones mind to it.

Source: ContactMusic

Read more at http://www.i4u.com/2014/01/59909/scarlett-johansson-wishes-be-film-director#pcFEPK3H8ziBZAVV.99
By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/02/14 5:39am

PurpleJedi

avatar

I think it's a sign or something that my future-wife is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo this morning as I log on at work.

nod

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/02/14 6:53am

morningsong

lol Oh my. Uh, I mean how wonderful.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/02/14 8:58am

PurpleJedi

avatar

morningsong said:

lol Oh my. Uh, I mean how wonderful.


wink

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/02/14 9:27am

KingBAD

PurpleJedi said:

I think it's a sign or something that my future-wife is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo this morning as I log on at work.

nod

the other thing that's trendin is

brickevilking

lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/02/14 11:15am

PurpleJedi

avatar

KingBAD said:

PurpleJedi said:

I think it's a sign or something that my future-wife is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo this morning as I log on at work.

nod

the other thing that's trendin is

brickevilking

lol


touched My first brick of the New Year!

Here...I'll respond in kind;

fishslap

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/02/14 11:50am

ThisOne

PurpleJedi said:



KingBAD said:




PurpleJedi said:


I think it's a sign or something that my future-wife is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo this morning as I log on at work.

nod



the other thing that's trendin is


brickevilking


lol




touched My first brick of the New Year!

Here...I'll respond in kind;



fishslap





Awwwwwewe Bromance trending on the org!!!!


mushy


lol
Art Of.... sour lemon cake lol !!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/03/14 5:52am

PurpleJedi

avatar

ThisOne said:

PurpleJedi said:


touched My first brick of the New Year!

Here...I'll respond in kind;

fishslap

Awwwwwewe Bromance trending on the org!!!! mushy lol


tonk


See...Scarlett brings out the best in all of us.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/03/14 12:52pm

clubon36

avatar

Sure - why not. She might do a good job as a director. Never know until you try!I have a small issue with the original story though... "The feminist times we are living in just might see this live wire through." What does being a successful director (or any other profession) have to do with feminism?!? There have been blenty of women directors. Hello...Penny Marshall and even young ones like Sofia Copola and Lena Dunham!Feminism is about equality, not whether or not she's going to be good at it - no matter how much "youth and chutzpah" she has. confused (A man must've written that article.)Rant over... best wishes, Scarlet!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/03/14 5:13pm

CaptainChaos

avatar

The Captain read this quickly and I thought it said, Sca-Jo to erect. Then the Captain got erect and, as usual, about 85% of the blood in my body went to my penis and the Captain passed out.

12 inches of non-stop soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/03/14 5:43pm

Ace

avatar

Well, she's good friends with Woody, so she certainly has a good resource.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/03/14 6:04pm

babynoz

morningsong said:

lol Oh my. Uh, I mean how wonderful.


I done told him about posting while intoxicated. disbelief

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/04/14 11:23am

sexton

avatar

clubon36 said:

Sure - why not. She might do a good job as a director. Never know until you try!I have a small issue with the original story though... "The feminist times we are living in just might see this live wire through." What does being a successful director (or any other profession) have to do with feminism?!? There have been blenty of women directors. Hello...Penny Marshall and even young ones like Sofia Copola and Lena Dunham!Feminism is about equality, not whether or not she's going to be good at it - no matter how much "youth and chutzpah" she has. confused (A man must've written that article.)Rant over... best wishes, Scarlet!


A woman, Summayyah Aamir, wrote the article. And yes there have been "plenty of women directors", but there have been plenty x 1000 male directors so I don't think that profession is anywhere equal yet when it comes to gender.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/04/14 11:50am

PurpleJedi

avatar

babynoz said:

morningsong said:

lol Oh my. Uh, I mean how wonderful.


I done told him about posting while intoxicated. disbelief



drink horny

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/04/14 3:32pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

I was about to jump on this thread to correct your spelling (scarjo TOO direct)

And then have a go at you for complaining, after waiting for her all this time to seduce you, now that she finally got around to it you are whining about the manner in which she does it?
I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/04/14 6:13pm

KingBAD

ZombieKitten said:

I was about to jump on this thread to correct your spelling (scarjo TOO direct) And then have a go at you for complaining, after waiting for her all this time to seduce you, now that she finally got around to it you are whining about the manner in which she does it?

i too was wonderin about that too.

i was under the impression that he was drunk postin (sca-jo indeed)

and though i don't read whole post, got the impression he was sayin she was to direct a movie.

my bad for not rememberin the source of this thread... Good for you, pullin him up on that lol

yo pj,

brickevilking

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/04/14 6:56pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

falloff

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/04/14 8:06pm

clubon36

avatar

sexton said:

clubon36 said:

Sure - why not. She might do a good job as a director. Never know until you try!I have a small issue with the original story though... "The feminist times we are living in just might see this live wire through." What does being a successful director (or any other profession) have to do with feminism?!? There have been blenty of women directors. Hello...Penny Marshall and even young ones like Sofia Copola and Lena Dunham!Feminism is about equality, not whether or not she's going to be good at it - no matter how much "youth and chutzpah" she has. confused (A man must've written that article.)Rant over... best wishes, Scarlet!


A woman, Summayyah Aamir, wrote the article. And yes there have been "plenty of women directors", but there have been plenty x 1000 male directors so I don't think that profession is anywhere equal yet when it comes to gender.


Is feminism about having equal numbers or the equal right to pursue something?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/04/14 8:46pm

sexton

avatar

clubon36 said:

sexton said:


A woman, Summayyah Aamir, wrote the article. And yes there have been "plenty of women directors", but there have been plenty x 1000 male directors so I don't think that profession is anywhere equal yet when it comes to gender.


Is feminism about having equal numbers or the equal right to pursue something?


The fact that there are so few female directors compared to male suggests the right to pursue that profession isn't quite equal.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/04/14 10:52pm

kewlschool

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

I was about to jump on this thread to correct your spelling (scarjo TOO direct) And then have a go at you for complaining, after waiting for her all this time to seduce you, now that she finally got around to it you are whining about the manner in which she does it?

Although, PJ can audition for a role and he can pray it calls for nudity?

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/05/14 1:30am

Cerebus

avatar

She can direct my dick anytime she likes.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/05/14 7:28am

KingBAD

Cerebus said:

She can direct my dick anytime she likes.

biggrin

and she's agile. i'm sure she can direct both of our at the sma time.

and you know the BEST THING ABOUT GOOD DIRECTORS the take

good direction lol

somebody hit pj wit a brick for me.

i'm think of this scar/jo colaberation rite now jerkoff sexy brownnose spank boff 69 tonk oral kisses beatdeadhorse

"sheswolloweditEdit

[Edited 1/5/14 7:30am]

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/05/14 9:15am

PurpleJedi

avatar

kewlschool said:

ZombieKitten said:

I was about to jump on this thread to correct your spelling (scarjo TOO direct) And then have a go at you for complaining, after waiting for her all this time to seduce you, now that she finally got around to it you are whining about the manner in which she does it?

Although, PJ can audition for a role and he can pray it calls for nudity?


hmmm

idea

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/05/14 9:16am

PurpleJedi

avatar

Cerebus said:

She can direct my dick anytime she likes.


bitchfight

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/05/14 9:18am

PurpleJedi

avatar

KingBAD said:

Cerebus said:

She can direct my dick anytime she likes.

biggrin

and she's agile. i'm sure she can direct both of our at the sma time.

and you know the BEST THING ABOUT GOOD DIRECTORS the take

good direction lol

somebody hit pj wit a brick for me.

i'm think of this scar/jo colaberation rite now jerkoff sexy brownnose spank boff 69 tonk oral kisses beatdeadhorse

"sheswolloweditEdit

[Edited 1/5/14 7:30am]



You're really in the mood for fishslaps ain't ya?

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/05/14 10:10am

KingBAD

PurpleJedi said:

KingBAD said:

biggrin

and she's agile. i'm sure she can direct both of our at the sma time.

and you know the BEST THING ABOUT GOOD DIRECTORS the take

good direction lol

somebody hit pj wit a brick for me.

i'm think of this scar/jo colaberation rite now jerkoff sexy brownnose spank boff 69 tonk oral kisses beatdeadhorse

"sheswolloweditEdit

[Edited 1/5/14 7:30am]



You're really in the mood for fishslaps ain't ya?

let one o my groupies handle you...

i got 99 prollums but a brick ain't one... lol

99Edit

[Edited 1/5/14 10:13am]

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/05/14 6:30pm

Cerebus

avatar

Everybody knows about 'Under The Skin', right? I'm very much looking forward to seeing that one, even if the movie sucks. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/06/14 12:20am

dJJ

PurpleJedi said:

I think it's a sign or something that my future-wife is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo this morning as I log on at work.

nod



Yes, it is.


I predict a great future for the 2 of U!!

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/06/14 6:49am

PurpleJedi

avatar

Cerebus said:

Everybody knows about 'Under The Skin', right? I'm very much looking forward to seeing that one, even if the movie sucks. lol


...no...not at all...I mean, I haven't been driving aimlessly throught the highways of America looking to be taken by a sexy alien seductress...nope...not at all...

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 01/06/14 6:50am

PurpleJedi

avatar

dJJ said:

PurpleJedi said:

I think it's a sign or something that my future-wife is the #1 trending topic on Yahoo this morning as I log on at work.

nod



Yes, it is.


I predict a great future for the 2 of U!!


hug

It's written in the stars I tell ya! nod

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Sca-Jo to Direct? (1st important news of 2014)