independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 17th Jan 2020 7:14pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > the morning after...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/13/13 6:15am

BobGeorge909

avatar

the morning after...

Products like this help a lot. I appreciate their place in society...


Yet this is slightly amusing....



Symptoms and solutions....huh?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/13/13 6:38am

Tempest

Changed my mind. Would rather not share.

*

[Edited 11/13/13 7:05am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/13/13 9:21am

morningsong

Symptom - Doing thangs without a Plan A

Solution - There is always a Plan B



I don't know. I think what got flashed out at the top of the sign might have been helpful.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/13/13 10:22am

BobGeorge909

avatar

morningsong said:

Symptom - Doing thangs without a Plan A



Solution - There is always a Plan B



I don't know. I think what got flashed out at the top of the sign might have been helpful.


I don't remember exactly what it said...but it was inconsequential.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/13/13 1:25pm

jon1967

BobGeorge909

... This is a bullshit thread.....just FYI.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/13/13 4:36pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

jon1967 said:





BobGeorge909



... This is a bullshit thread.....just FYI.


Not as bullshit as the thread u pulled this out of.


A "Imma pretend this is news and actually happening...psych! Its not" thread
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/13/13 4:46pm

jon1967

BobGeorge909 said:

jon1967 said:

BobGeorge909

... This is a bullshit thread.....just FYI.

Not as bullshit as the thread u pulled this out of. A "Imma pretend this is news and actually happening...psych! Its not" thread

BobGeorge909

... This is my bullshit thread but ill try n conince you otherwise and talk outta my backside while doin it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/13/13 4:47pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

Anyways....


Ibposted this on the fly...I had seen this display several times and just finally got around to taking a pic of this amusing, yet slightly unnerving circumstance.

Several hours later...someone advised me about a 3 month miscarriage of a creation I had a part in. It set me back emotionally. I didn't like the new. I was also not aware she had been pregnant in the first place. I felt very disappointed that it didn't make it all the way. The news didntf destroy me emotionally or nothing...but like I had said, it did set me back and saddened me deeply. I feel like I took a bath in a syrup of unfortunate...and haven't been able to get it all off as of yet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/13/13 4:48pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

jon1967 said:



BobGeorge909 said:


jon1967 said:





BobGeorge909



... This is a bullshit thread.....just FYI.


Not as bullshit as the thread u pulled this out of. A "Imma pretend this is news and actually happening...psych! Its not" thread





BobGeorge909



... This is my bullshit thread but ill try n conince you otherwise and talk outta my backside while doin it.




I already conceded that its a bullshit thread...what else u want?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/13/13 5:25pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

$49.99 seems like a lot.

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/13/13 5:32pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

LadyCasanova said:

$49.99 seems like a lot.


I thought the same thing. I suppose the manufacture is in the position to set a high price.

Fitty bux!!! vs. $241,080(avg cost to raise a child according to Google)


In this context....the fitty buxbis a basement bargain.
[Edited 11/13/13 17:33pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/13/13 5:47pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

BobGeorge909 said:

LadyCasanova said:

$49.99 seems like a lot.

I thought the same thing. I suppose the manufacture is in the position to set a high price. Fitty bux!!! vs. $241,080(avg cost to raise a child according to Google) In this context....the fitty buxbis a basement bargain. [Edited 11/13/13 17:33pm]


How much does a abortion cost these days?

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/13/13 6:17pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

LadyCasanova said:



BobGeorge909 said:


LadyCasanova said:

$49.99 seems like a lot.



I thought the same thing. I suppose the manufacture is in the position to set a high price. Fitty bux!!! vs. $241,080(avg cost to raise a child according to Google) In this context....the fitty buxbis a basement bargain. [Edited 11/13/13 17:33pm]


How much does a abortion cost these days?


Prolly free...but u gotta find a ride...get an I.v...deal with whinesses...let more people than just one pharmacist be aware of your choice...fitty bux...?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/13/13 9:42pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

BobGeorge909 said:

LadyCasanova said:


How much does a abortion cost these days?

Prolly free...but u gotta find a ride...get an I.v...deal with whinesses...let more people than just one pharmacist be aware of your choice...fitty bux...?


lol

I wonder if they will be half off on amazon or something during black friday...?

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/08/13 2:38pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

LadyCasanova said:



BobGeorge909 said:


LadyCasanova said:



How much does a abortion cost these days?



Prolly free...but u gotta find a ride...get an I.v...deal with whinesses...let more people than just one pharmacist be aware of your choice...fitty bux...?


lol

I wonder if they will be half off on amazon or something during black friday...?


Pop one of these and turn your black Friday into a white Saturday
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > the morning after...