independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Jul 2019 9:12am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Do u have any scars???????
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/04/13 11:49pm

ThisOne

Do u have any scars???????

I had to get my rude finger glued last week because of a slippery watermelon and now I have a scar!!!!!

What about u??? Do u have any bodily scars u feel like bragging about?????
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/05/13 1:45am

ZombieKitten

avatar

I split my chin open when I was 5, so I have a pretty big scar from that.
They gave me a general anaesthetic to stitch me up
[Edited 11/5/13 1:47am]
I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/05/13 1:54am

ThisOne

ZombieKitten said:

I split my chin open when I was 5, so I have a pretty big scar from that.
They gave me a general anaesthetic to stitch me up
[Edited 11/5/13 1:47am]


How many stitches did u get???

I only had stitches when I had my first kid but have never thought of checking for a scar - well not until now
giggle
[Edited 11/5/13 1:55am]
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/05/13 3:38am

chocolate1

avatar

  • A scar on my right leg from when I walked into a saw sticking out in the aisle in the hardware department when I was a little girl
  • A scar on my right knee from a car accident
  • A scar on my elbow from getting hit by a car on my bike when I was 15
  • A scar on my shoulder from a bad ringworm infection (caught it from a student)
  • A scar on my right hand from breaking a Pepsi bottle

Yeah... redface




m not k...

[Edited 11/5/13 10:11am]


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/05/13 5:46am

tinaz

avatar

C-section bikini line scar from giving birth to my daughter, any other scar is minimal and you wouldnt see it if i didnt point it out...
~~~~~ Oh that´╗┐ voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/05/13 5:52am

PurpleJedi

avatar

chocolate1 said:

  • A scar on my right hand from breaking a Pepsi bottle


Gansta!

razz

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/05/13 7:29am

Tempest

Yep, I got 'em. nod

*

Only sexy ones though. sexy nod wink giggle

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/05/13 7:36am

KingBAD

this would be a good time to be able to POST PICS

i have one CARELESS SCAR, the rest are

BATTLE BRANDS and i got a few...

but Old Age and Battle Scars not withstandin

I'M STILL A PRETTY MUTHA FUCKA!!!

lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/05/13 7:38am

JustErin

avatar

- Scar over my left eye that I got when I was about 4 years old. I was in the bath watching my mom hook up the shower head and it fell down on me

- Large scar on the back of my scull from surgery I had as an infant

- Large scar on the base of my right thumb from about 10 years ago. I was washing the inside of a glass and as I turned my hand it broke and ripped my hand open right down to the bone

- I have a couple other really small scars from falls and cuts I got over the years

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/05/13 2:23pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

God...scars? Whew.

The only accidental one I have is on my knee from when it got busted open playing goalie in soccer. I could see my knee cap...it was pretty gross. I couldn't bend my knee for like a week while it heeled. That was the worse part.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/05/13 3:06pm

paintedlady

avatar

When I was 15 working at Burger King with my best friend... the bitch slapped my hand away from some frenchfries I reached for. My hand hot the hot lightbulb that keeps the fries hot. My skin stuck to the bulb upon contact and seared off. I instantly lost all brown flesh and had raw white meat that started spilling blood instantly. The pain ensued when the blood was running down my arm.

Fun times. neutral

My wrist still has a rounded raised keyloid from the contact from the light bulb. I still love that bitch.

biggrin Hi Still! wave

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/05/13 3:42pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

paintedlady said:

When I was 15 working at Burger King with my best friend... the bitch slapped my hand away from some frenchfries I reached for. My hand hot the hot lightbulb that keeps the fries hot. My skin stuck to the bulb upon contact and seared off. I instantly lost all brown flesh and had raw white meat that started spilling blood instantly. The pain ensued when the blood was running down my arm.



Fun times. neutral





My wrist still has a rounded raised keyloid from the contact from the light bulb. I still love that bitch.



biggrin Hi Still! wave


Owies. Summin similar happened to me. My ma was ironing on my bed and my nosey ass went up to see what was going on. My knucklehaded ass leaned on the bed, tipped over the iron and it landed on my hand. Luckily it didn't sear off any skin(fucking OWWWW). Like u, in didn't feel nothing till it was all over.


Damn girl...I feel for ya. jesus christo...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/05/13 4:15pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

Yeah, on my face. I had about 120 stitches on it when I was younger. The plastic surgeon did a very good job sewing everything up, but I've got a bunch of scars if you look closely.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/05/13 4:20pm

aardvark15

Two:
One on the back of my foot from scraping my heal on the pavement on my heal
One on my hand from when a disco ball fell from the ceiling and landed on it
[Edited 11/5/13 18:40pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/05/13 7:28pm

sonic

avatar

when i was a baby..i was born with a port wine stain on my cheek.

the dr sewed it up & now i have a 3 inch scar on my cheek. i can cover it with foundation but i dont usually...it doesnt bother me.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/05/13 8:21pm

paintedlady

avatar

BobGeorge909 said:

paintedlady said:

When I was 15 working at Burger King with my best friend... the bitch slapped my hand away from some frenchfries I reached for. My hand hot the hot lightbulb that keeps the fries hot. My skin stuck to the bulb upon contact and seared off. I instantly lost all brown flesh and had raw white meat that started spilling blood instantly. The pain ensued when the blood was running down my arm.

Fun times. neutral

My wrist still has a rounded raised keyloid from the contact from the light bulb. I still love that bitch.

biggrin Hi Still! wave

Owies. Summin similar happened to me. My ma was ironing on my bed and my nosey ass went up to see what was going on. My knucklehaded ass leaned on the bed, tipped over the iron and it landed on my hand. Luckily it didn't sear off any skin(fucking OWWWW). Like u, in didn't feel nothing till it was all over. Damn girl...I feel for ya. jesus christo...

LOL luckily it really didn't hurt that bad... looked gross though. Iron??? wow, burns suck! hug

[Edited 11/5/13 20:22pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/06/13 4:02am

ThisOne

PurpleJedi said:



chocolate1 said:


  • A scar on my right hand from breaking a Pepsi bottle



Gansta!

razz




lol
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/06/13 4:04am

ThisOne

chocolate1 said:

  • A scar on my right leg from when I walked into a saw sticking out in the aisle in the hardware department when I was a little girl

  • A scar on my right knee from a car accident

  • A scar on my elbow from getting hit by a car on my bike when I was 15

  • A scar on my shoulder from a bad ringworm infection (caught it from a student)

  • A scar on my right hand from breaking a Pepsi bottle

Yeah... redface




m not k...

[Edited 11/5/13 10:11am]




We need to do an accident prone test on u


giggle
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/06/13 4:06am

ThisOne

KingBAD said:

this would be a good time to be able to POST PICS


i have one CARELESS SCAR, the rest are


BATTLE BRANDS and i got a few...


but Old Age and Battle Scars not withstandin


I'M STILL A PRETTY MUTHA FUCKA!!!





lol




Need more info in your careless scar!!
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/06/13 4:10am

ThisOne

tinaz said:

C-section bikini line scar from giving birth to my daughter, any other scar is minimal and you wouldnt see it if i didnt point it out...



The joys of motherhood!!!!!

I gave birth naturally and without drugs

Man that hurt like hell! But never have

Actually checked for scars
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/06/13 4:11am

ThisOne

JustErin said:

- Scar over my left eye that I got when I was about 4 years old. I was in the bath watching my mom hook up the shower head and it fell down on me


- Large scar on the back of my scull from surgery I had as an infant


- Large scar on the base of my right thumb from about 10 years ago. I was washing the inside of a glass and as I turned my hand it broke and ripped my hand open right down to the bone


- I have a couple other really small scars from falls and cuts I got over the years




Were u a tom boy JustErin?? Or just clumsy?
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/06/13 4:12am

ThisOne

BobGeorge909 said:

God...scars? Whew.

The only accidental one I have is on my knee from when it got busted open playing goalie in soccer. I could see my knee cap...it was pretty gross. I couldn't bend my knee for like a week while it heeled. That was the worse part.



Omg do u still have a knee cap??
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/06/13 4:14am

ThisOne

paintedlady said:

When I was 15 working at Burger King with my best friend... the bitch slapped my hand away from some frenchfries I reached for. My hand hot the hot lightbulb that keeps the fries hot. My skin stuck to the bulb upon contact and seared off. I instantly lost all brown flesh and had raw white meat that started spilling blood instantly. The pain ensued when the blood was running down my arm.



Fun times. neutral





My wrist still has a rounded raised keyloid from the contact from the light bulb. I still love that bitch.



biggrin Hi Still! wave



That is nasty - I imagined it all as I read it and my stomach turned. feeling ill .
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/06/13 4:16am

ThisOne

BobGeorge909 said:

paintedlady said:

When I was 15 working at Burger King with my best friend... the bitch slapped my hand away from some frenchfries I reached for. My hand hot the hot lightbulb that keeps the fries hot. My skin stuck to the bulb upon contact and seared off. I instantly lost all brown flesh and had raw white meat that started spilling blood instantly. The pain ensued when the blood was running down my arm.



Fun times. neutral





My wrist still has a rounded raised keyloid from the contact from the light bulb. I still love that bitch.



biggrin Hi Still! wave


Owies. Summin similar happened to me. My ma was ironing on my bed and my nosey ass went up to see what was going on. My knucklehaded ass leaned on the bed, tipped over the iron and it landed on my hand. Luckily it didn't sear off any skin(fucking OWWWW). Like u, in didn't feel nothing till it was all over.


Damn girl...I feel for ya. jesus christo...



Did u get introuble?
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/06/13 4:17am

ThisOne

RodeoSchro said:

Yeah, on my face. I had about 120 stitches on it when I was younger. The plastic surgeon did a very good job sewing everything up, but I've got a bunch of scars if you look closely.





What did u do to u r face???
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/06/13 4:19am

ThisOne

aardvark15 said:

Two:
One on the back of my foot from scraping my heal on the pavement on my heal
One on my hand from when a disco ball fell from the ceiling and landed on it
[Edited 11/5/13 18:40pm]



Wow the disco ball is Crazy!
Did anyone get seriously hurt???
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/06/13 4:21am

ThisOne

sonic said:

when i was a baby..i was born with a port wine stain on my cheek.


the dr sewed it up & now i have a 3 inch scar on my cheek. i can cover it with foundation but i dont usually...it doesnt bother me.

.



It might make u look more intetesting. And mysterious
Art Official Age
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/06/13 5:07am

JustErin

avatar

ThisOne said:

JustErin said:

- Scar over my left eye that I got when I was about 4 years old. I was in the bath watching my mom hook up the shower head and it fell down on me

- Large scar on the back of my scull from surgery I had as an infant

- Large scar on the base of my right thumb from about 10 years ago. I was washing the inside of a glass and as I turned my hand it broke and ripped my hand open right down to the bone

- I have a couple other really small scars from falls and cuts I got over the years

Were u a tom boy JustErin?? Or just clumsy?


I grew up with 3 brothers, I was pretty Tom Boy-ish I guess.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/06/13 7:21am

KingBAD

ThisOne said:

KingBAD said:

this would be a good time to be able to POST PICS

i have one CARELESS SCAR, the rest are

BATTLE BRANDS and i got a few...

but Old Age and Battle Scars not withstandin

I'M STILL A PRETTY MUTHA FUCKA!!!

lol

Need more info in your careless scar!!

walked into an elevator door when i was six

got a gash in mt eyebrow, and blood everywhere...

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/06/13 8:02am

BobGeorge909

avatar

ThisOne said:

BobGeorge909 said:

God...scars? Whew.

The only accidental one I have is on my knee from when it got busted open playing goalie in soccer. I could see my knee cap...it was pretty gross. I couldn't bend my knee for like a week while it heeled. That was the worse part.



Omg do u still have a knee cap??

Lol...yes.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Do u have any scars???????