independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 7th Dec 2019 3:28am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > The Orgfamous 2013 Secret Santa Thread
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/28/13 7:07pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

The Orgfamous 2013 Secret Santa Thread

Okay all you wayward Orgers, as promised, it's time to spread that Holiday Cheer again so I want you all to get ready for Secret Santa TWENNY THIRTEEN(2013)!!

This year I'm goin' in early too, like a good American consumer... flag

I hope you all know the drill but if you're new to this here are this years rules!! (Trust me nothing has changed)

Let's set a gift limit at $25, if you want to go larger that's on you.

Orgnote the following info to me by November 27th if you want to participate!

    a) Your Orgname
    b) Your Real Name & gender

    c) Do you care if your giftee is local or international?
    d) A mailing/shipping address you feel safe to give (P.O.Box or work address in case a signature is needed)
    e) 140 characters of what you'd LIKE to receive (i.e. local arts or crafts, a T-shirt (provide your size), local coffee beans or food). This is not a guarantee that you'll get it but it gives Secret Santa something to shoot for.



I'll send you each your details of who you got to your email accounts by December 1st. Please try to ship your goodies by December 8th!


Also if you do sign on for this, BE SURE TO FOLLOW THROUGH AND GIFT! Nobody likes a GRINCH! [img:$uid]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/080/6/2/Awful_Idea___Grinch_Smiley_by_Adrik_the_Bat.png[/img:$uid]

So far we have...

RENHOEK

LUV4U

BUTTERFLI25

PURPLEJEDI

THISONE

DJJ

LAMMASTIDE

UNIDEN

CJTJ

NOTHINBUTJOY

STYMIE

KATSKRIZZLE

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/28/13 7:52pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Sign me up. I've set aside $$ for this already.

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/29/13 5:26am

PurpleJedi

avatar

woot!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/29/13 7:23am

butterfli25

avatar

biggrin

I'm in!

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/02/13 1:04am

dJJ

wave

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/03/13 3:51pm

Lammastide

avatar

It's been a few years since I participated, but please count me in this year. nod

Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/06/13 9:04am

uniden

avatar

i'll do it! thumbs up!

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/17/13 2:25pm

CJTJ

Meeeee!! I'm in

biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/18/13 8:27am

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

I'm in! wave

I'm firmly planted in denial
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/18/13 8:54am

PurpleJedi

avatar

The stores are finally in full Christmas gear.

xmas

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/18/13 7:51pm

Stymie

I'm in too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/19/13 9:24pm

KatSkrizzle

avatar

I'm down! smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/01/13 6:24am

uniden

avatar

looking forward to shopping for my person when i get the info. biggrin yes xmas present typing pc

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/01/13 12:10pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Alright folks, info will be coming out later today. xmas

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/01/13 1:35pm

uniden

avatar

thumbs up!

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/01/13 6:53pm

uniden

avatar

got my info.....let the shopping begin.... biggrin

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/01/13 7:24pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Alright all you happy Orgers, all the info has been sent out.

IF any of you have NOT received an orger (nigh impossible...) let me know immediatley so I can find the source of the error (me...)

Happy shopping, keep the trampling to a minimum and have a very Merry Xmas!!!

xmas

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/01/13 7:28pm

uniden

avatar

RenHoek said:

Alright all you happy Orgers, all the info has been sent out.

IF any of you have NOT received an orger (nigh impossible...) let me know immediatley so I can find the source of the error (me...)

Happy shopping, keep the trampling to a minimum and have a very Merry Xmas!!!

xmas

hug

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/01/13 7:57pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

cool

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/02/13 8:01am

dJJ

excited

Now I can start with the shopping!!

Well, I'll be contemplating about it for dayzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/03/13 7:15pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

dJJ said:

excited

Now I can start with the shopping!!

Well, I'll be contemplating about it for dayzzzzzzzzzzzzz..



HEY!!! Get to WORK!!! whip

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/06/13 10:06am

uniden

avatar

mailing the gifts out today. biggrin

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/07/13 3:53pm

butterfli25

avatar

biggrin

mailed.

butterfly
We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.
Maya Angelou
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/09/13 6:25am

uniden

avatar

biggrin biggrin biggrin

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/11/13 1:49am

CJTJ

Sent!! biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/14/13 6:08pm

KatSkrizzle

avatar

Sent that thing!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/16/13 1:33pm

uniden

avatar

has anyone received their gift(s) yet? mine is supposed to arrive to my person tomorrow when i checked the tracking with UPS today. was delayed because of bad weather.

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/17/13 6:32am

uniden

avatar

i just checked ups and i see that the gift i sent was delivered and signed for yesterday. biggrin

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/17/13 7:59pm

datdude

dag, i'm JUST seeing this thread. SIGH, maybe next year then

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/18/13 6:10am

uniden

avatar

biggrin

[Edited 12/18/13 18:47pm]

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > The Orgfamous 2013 Secret Santa Thread