independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 26th Jan 2020 4:42am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > HIV and the porn industry: why does it seem deliberate?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/09/13 8:21pm

Timmy84

HIV and the porn industry: why does it seem deliberate?

Call me a conspiracy buff for stating this.

But something has been sketchy since the alleged four cases of HIV-positive actors involved in the porn industry has popped up, especially since in some cases, some claimed they contracted the disease off set.

A part of me keeps thinking this is deliberate noting the proposition in California that got passed in Los Angeles County that porn companies should enforce the use of condoms in porn sets and that they're bringing these cases out to try to prove "see, this is what happens when you're not protected."

But also I wonder if this is making the news because the porn industry financially has been hit a snag because many now choose to watch porn for free online rather than pay up like they use to when there was no internet available everywhere.

I notice in most of the "shocking" stories of porn actors that just so happened to get HIV, they often mention how porn is a "multi-billion dollar industry". I laugh at that nowadays because nothing is telling me this has made that type of money in a while, probably not never. And the "actors" hardly get paid anyway, which is possibly the saddest thing about this.

And it's straight folks who are getting it (all the actors, even the one who engage in same-sex male pornography, which has a condom mandate, are straight). I just wonder if it's just a deliberate news push or are people this stupid to not receive protection? Or is it drugs? I mean how did they get it? No one seems to ask this.

All they wanna do is either shut it down or think it "infringes" on "free speech" when some people foolishly spread HIV either without knowing or knowing and then getting it anyway then just so happening to TELL folks that they had it shutting shit down because of their porn connection.

I just think this is interesting, funny, and also quite sad.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/09/13 9:37pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

You know how I feel about porn. But I doubt there's any conspiracy here.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/09/13 9:41pm

Timmy84

I say that because of the political ties to this and the push the enforce the condom rule in heterosexual mainstream porn (which I admit I hardly look at, just those OUTSIDE the mainstream industry, which probably makes less than $1 million anyway much less a frigging billion). Like even the "fourth one" is a question mark because the folks at Adult Video News (I think) said that they couldn't confirm it. And if you noticed, two of them "came out with their HIV diagnosis" in the same week of August and two more in about a couple days off from each other this month. Which is why I raised the alarm bells.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/10/13 5:22am

dJJ

I don't belief conspiracy.

i did like this article, what do you think?

http://everydayfeminism.c...nist-porn/

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/10/13 5:54am

JustErin

avatar

dJJ said:

I don't belief conspiracy.

i did like this article, what do you think?

http://everydayfeminism.c...nist-porn/


Interesting read. I agree with some of what was written, but not most of it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/10/13 6:21am

Graycap23

hmmm

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/10/13 7:42am

Timmy84

Word from the Free Speech Coalition (got this from another board):

CHATSWORTH, Calif.—Performer Availability Screening Services (PASS) issued the following statement today to its participants regarding a third and possible fourth alleged HIV infection within the adult entertainment industry.

Dear PASS Participants,

As promised, we are sending out updates as soon as information is available.

First, I would like to address the rumors of a fourth performer testing positive for HIV. None of the testing facilities, nor the doctors associated with the facilities, have any results of a fourth performer testing positive. This information came from AHF who is currently trying to push regulation on the industry and has, on many occasions, reported false information to the media to advance their political agenda. Just last month AHF started a media frenzy and industry scare over false information of a positive syphilis result claiming an “outbreak” when in reality no performers were positive for syphilis. It is extremely likely that this situation is more posturing for AHF’s political agenda. Again, we have no evidence of a fourth performer testing positive for HIV.

As far as the partner identification for the third performer is concerned, all first generation partners have been identified and have retested. Results for all of the performers but one are back and all results are negative. The final result will be back tomorrow. The doctors associated with our testing facilities will teleconference tomorrow to discuss the results and next steps concerning performer testing and the moratorium.

Finally, to address some additional rumors, the doctors have confirmed that the third performer did not work with Ms. Bay or Mr. Daily.

We will continue to provide updates as we receive additional information. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.

Diane Duke, CEO

Free Speech Coalition

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/10/13 1:53pm

JoeTyler

modern mainstream porn is basically extreme porn, yeah, I said it, when 90% of modern female actresses are willing to do creampies, for example, it makes little to no sense to use a condom

modern porn is out of control, the business is ruled by crooks and played by wackos and total sluts without any trace of common sense

I still remember 90s porn, when ALMOST everybody used a condom (and better cinematography/scripts) , and the xtreme shit was underground...

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/10/13 4:21pm

Timmy84

JoeTyler said:

modern mainstream porn is basically extreme porn, yeah, I said it, when 90% of modern female actresses are willing to do creampies, for example, it makes little to no sense to use a condom

modern porn is out of control, the business is ruled by crooks and played by wackos and total sluts without any trace of common sense

I still remember 90s porn, when ALMOST everybody used a condom (and better cinematography/scripts) , and the xtreme shit was underground...

That's why I find myself liking retro porn and indie porn more and I love the ladies by themselves (or together?). To be frank, I don't even watch mainstream porn that much but you can see how extreme it is. Three or four (or sometimes five or six?!) people fucking at the same time? SMH.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/11/13 1:00am

Gunsnhalen

Personally, if i do watch porn i think amatuer is the way to go.

I find out more and more when i watch porn... a lot of the guys don't gel well together. It doesn't matter if they are eating each others asses, cream-pies, cumming in the mouth etc. They will sometimes have no chemistry... or worse you can tell they are not into each other.

It's kind of like how ''big dick porn'' is really big in gay porn right now like ''OMG that black guy is gonna tear up that white ass with his 9 inch dick'' but the guy topping is boring as hell! and fucks at a snails pace...

With amatuer porn i just feel the people are more authentic with how they feel with the other person! and it is much sexier that way. When 2 people are doing VERY personal thing's like eating, fucking, or cumming on each other etc. And they have no chemistry then... well that is just dumb.

If i have sex with someone i ahve to have good chemistry with them! otherwise it will be an awkward experience for both involved.

So amatuer is the way to go.

Pistols sounded like "Fuck off," wheras The Clash sounded like "Fuck Off, but here's why.."- Thedigitialgardener

All music is shit music and no music is real- gunsnhalen

Datdonkeydick- Asherfierce

Gary Hunts Album Isn't That Good- Soulalive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/11/13 1:02am

Gunsnhalen

Also, i hate when people act so over the damn top in porn! i think it happens a lot more in straight porn honestly. The girls screaming and hmmmming and ahhh ahhhhhhhh very loudly for 30 minutes.

Sometimes they wil be moaning and having an ''orgasm'' just by giving someone a hand job confused

Pistols sounded like "Fuck off," wheras The Clash sounded like "Fuck Off, but here's why.."- Thedigitialgardener

All music is shit music and no music is real- gunsnhalen

Datdonkeydick- Asherfierce

Gary Hunts Album Isn't That Good- Soulalive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/11/13 5:46am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

.

No conspiracy

Stupidity, Ignorance, Drugs, Desperation, Stupidity

.

The same way in real life people are still not using protection, not getting test and lying, HIV nor other STD contracting is going down, more an more people mentally or socially removed from the 80/90s HIV trauma, non stop unwanted pregnancies

.

Why would we think porn actors are any different?

.

Most people aren't even educated on time lines and ways of contracting disease.

Anywhere there is pink: the eye(facials) the mouth(oral) the ass or vagina, or an open wound

or anyone recently shaved(the skin is broken) can contract HIV or certain STD

.

A person can contract HIV on Monday, get tested on Wednesday and it not show they have HIV

.

I just found out a high school friend is now HIV+ just turned 40

[Edited 9/11/13 5:47am]

[Edited 9/11/13 5:48am]

[Edited 9/11/13 5:49am]

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/11/13 6:44am

ScarletScandal

avatar

Gunsnhalen said:Also, i hate when people act so over the damn top in porn! i think it happens a lot more in straight porn honestly. The girls screaming and hmmmming and ahhh ahhhhhhhh very loudly for 30 minutes. Sometimes they wil be moaning and having an ''orgasm'' just by giving someone a hand job confused If you hate that, then NEVER WATCH ASIAN PORN. You will go deaf.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/11/13 9:31am

Timmy84

Gunsnhalen said:

Also, i hate when people act so over the damn top in porn! i think it happens a lot more in straight porn honestly. The girls screaming and hmmmming and ahhh ahhhhhhhh very loudly for 30 minutes.

Sometimes they wil be moaning and having an ''orgasm'' just by giving someone a hand job confused

That's all they do. I can't stand that shit.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/11/13 10:01am

JustErin

avatar

I'm not really understanding why people get upset about it being fake. They are actors, of course it's fake. Just because they are engaging is sex doesn't mean that it automatically must be honest.

The screams, over reactions, the extreme closeups, all that shit is done because this is exactly what the average viewer wants to see.

Porn is just like any type of movie, it's escapism. People don't want to see mainstream movies that are about mundane everyday life, they don't want to see actors and models that are just average looking and most don't want to see the kind of sex they are personally having.

Of course there are exceptions when it comes to taste, but the format is the way it is because of demand.

There are different types of porn out there for every taste. Saying that it should only be this way or that way is ridiculous.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/11/13 10:21am

lazycrockett

avatar

Ive seen some of the best porn in years on Cam2Cam sites. Chaterbate and Cam4 have some extremely hot couples going at it. What is nice bout these couples is both are willing players who have an exhibist streak and are into each other. The chemistry can be off the charts.

But back to the HIV issue from what Ive read these people are getting infected off set. I know that Rod Dailly who recently came up positive also does escorting and probably got it from that and then transfered it to his girlfriend.

[Edited 9/11/13 10:22am]

The Most Important Thing In Life Is Sincerity....Once You Can Fake That, You Can Fake Anything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 09/11/13 11:28am

Gunsnhalen

ScarletScandal said:

Gunsnhalen said:Also, i hate when people act so over the damn top in porn! i think it happens a lot more in straight porn honestly. The girls screaming and hmmmming and ahhh ahhhhhhhh very loudly for 30 minutes. Sometimes they wil be moaning and having an ''orgasm'' just by giving someone a hand job confused If you hate that, then NEVER WATCH ASIAN PORN. You will go deaf.

Are you talking about with the girls? YES... that is eek

Alright so don't laugh... but my friend ''introduced me'' to a spongebob porn confused confused confused confused eek lol

Any-who in the video Spongebob was getting a blowjob from Sandy who was an Asian girl in a space suit. She was screaming, having an orgasm, and practically crying and all she was doing was jacking him off confused lol

Pistols sounded like "Fuck off," wheras The Clash sounded like "Fuck Off, but here's why.."- Thedigitialgardener

All music is shit music and no music is real- gunsnhalen

Datdonkeydick- Asherfierce

Gary Hunts Album Isn't That Good- Soulalive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 09/11/13 1:00pm

Timmy84

lazycrockett said:

Ive seen some of the best porn in years on Cam2Cam sites. Chaterbate and Cam4 have some extremely hot couples going at it. What is nice bout these couples is both are willing players who have an exhibist streak and are into each other. The chemistry can be off the charts.

But back to the HIV issue from what Ive read these people are getting infected off set. I know that Rod Dailly who recently came up positive also does escorting and probably got it from that and then transfered it to his girlfriend.

[Edited 9/11/13 10:22am]

I think the first HIV chick is an escort too. But yeah many are stating this did not occur on set at all and there's now a question mark about a fourth HIV person, some are saying the AIDS company made the fourth person up.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 09/12/13 6:42am

dJJ

JustErin said:

I'm not really understanding why people get upset about it being fake. They are actors, of course it's fake. Just because they are engaging is sex doesn't mean that it automatically must be honest.

The screams, over reactions, the extreme closeups, all that shit is done because this is exactly what the average viewer wants to see.

Porn is just like any type of movie, it's escapism. People don't want to see mainstream movies that are about mundane everyday life, they don't want to see actors and models that are just average looking and most don't want to see the kind of sex they are personally having.

Of course there are exceptions when it comes to taste, but the format is the way it is because of demand.

There are different types of porn out there for every taste. Saying that it should only be this way or that way is ridiculous.



Yes.

It's not recognized as escapism, is it?

Just like a lot of other tv series, drugs, alcohol etcetera aren't.


I guess it's about what kind of escapism you choose for yourself.
Religion seems to work for a lot of people.

Just like work and sports.

Porn has a lot of collatoral damage in real life.

Rape culture etc.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 09/12/13 7:26am

JustErin

avatar

dJJ said:

JustErin said:

I'm not really understanding why people get upset about it being fake. They are actors, of course it's fake. Just because they are engaging is sex doesn't mean that it automatically must be honest.

The screams, over reactions, the extreme closeups, all that shit is done because this is exactly what the average viewer wants to see.

Porn is just like any type of movie, it's escapism. People don't want to see mainstream movies that are about mundane everyday life, they don't want to see actors and models that are just average looking and most don't want to see the kind of sex they are personally having.

Of course there are exceptions when it comes to taste, but the format is the way it is because of demand.

There are different types of porn out there for every taste. Saying that it should only be this way or that way is ridiculous.



Yes.

It's not recognized as escapism, is it?

Just like a lot of other tv series, drugs, alcohol etcetera aren't.


I guess it's about what kind of escapism you choose for yourself.
Religion seems to work for a lot of people.

Just like work and sports.

Porn has a lot of collatoral damage in real life.

Rape culture etc.

What is the etc?

The article you posted claiming that most porn encourages rape culture is something I disagree with strongly.

Yes, there is some porn where the man/men force a woman to do whatever...but the scenarios the author described really have nothing to do with rape.

These forced scenes (which I think are awful) are not encouraging young men to go out and violently attack women and rape them.

The real issue with rape culture is not really these types of attacks, it's mostly the idea that it's ok to get a woman hammered and you (and/or your friends) then have sex with this woman that is not giving consent. Too many men think doing this to a woman is not only ok but it's hilarious.

This attitude goes waaaay beyond any porn they might have seen.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 09/12/13 9:17am

dJJ

JustErin said:

dJJ said:



Yes.

It's not recognized as escapism, is it?

Just like a lot of other tv series, drugs, alcohol etcetera aren't.


I guess it's about what kind of escapism you choose for yourself.
Religion seems to work for a lot of people.

Just like work and sports.

Porn has a lot of collatoral damage in real life.

Rape culture etc.

What is the etc?

The article you posted claiming that most porn encourages rape culture is something I disagree with strongly.

Yes, there is some porn where the man/men force a woman to do whatever...but the scenarios the author described really have nothing to do with rape.

These forced scenes (which I think are awful) are not encouraging young men to go out and violently attack women and rape them.

The real issue with rape culture is not really these types of attacks, it's mostly the idea that it's ok to get a woman hammered and you (and/or your friends) then have sex with this woman that is not giving consent. Too many men think doing this to a woman is not only ok but it's hilarious.

This attitude goes waaaay beyond any porn they might have seen.



I believe that porn industry cultivates how guys interpret cues from girls.

They assume to know that she wants it.

And that is how it contributes to the rape culture.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 09/12/13 9:41am

JustErin

avatar

dJJ said:

JustErin said:

What is the etc?

The article you posted claiming that most porn encourages rape culture is something I disagree with strongly.

Yes, there is some porn where the man/men force a woman to do whatever...but the scenarios the author described really have nothing to do with rape.

These forced scenes (which I think are awful) are not encouraging young men to go out and violently attack women and rape them.

The real issue with rape culture is not really these types of attacks, it's mostly the idea that it's ok to get a woman hammered and you (and/or your friends) then have sex with this woman that is not giving consent. Too many men think doing this to a woman is not only ok but it's hilarious.

This attitude goes waaaay beyond any porn they might have seen.



I believe that porn industry cultivates how guys interpret cues from girls.

They assume to know that she wants it.

And that is how it contributes to the rape culture.


I totally disagree.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 09/12/13 10:03am

Timmy84

I agree with Erin on this matter...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 09/12/13 11:56am

dJJ

JustErin said:

dJJ said:



I believe that porn industry cultivates how guys interpret cues from girls.

They assume to know that she wants it.

And that is how it contributes to the rape culture.


I totally disagree.

How do you explain rape culture?

BTW, I think there are more factors than just porn industry. But, I'm interested in your take on it.


99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 09/12/13 12:33pm

JustErin

avatar

dJJ said:

JustErin said:


I totally disagree.

How do you explain rape culture?

BTW, I think there are more factors than just porn industry. But, I'm interested in your take on it.


Well, I certainly wouldn't explain it as men thinking they know she wants it.

"Rape culture" has been around forever. The only real difference is it's now so shoved in our face, not only do boys/guys sexually assault girls but they post it online, they make jokes about it, make memes, humiliate the victim in a million different ways with little to no consequence.

It goes perfectly hand in hand with our bully culture (which has always existed as well).

And I'd explain it all in 4 words "complete lack of empathy". That's what is wrong with this world...period.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 09/12/13 12:55pm

dJJ

JustErin said:

dJJ said:

How do you explain rape culture?

BTW, I think there are more factors than just porn industry. But, I'm interested in your take on it.


Well, I certainly wouldn't explain it as men thinking they know she wants it.

"Rape culture" has been around forever. The only real difference is it's now so shoved in our face, not only do boys/guys sexually assault girls but they post it online, they make jokes about it, make memes, humiliate the victim in a million different ways with little to no consequence.

It goes perfectly hand in hand with our bully culture (which has always existed as well).

And I'd explain it all in 4 words "complete lack of empathy". That's what is wrong with this world...period.



When you ask guys about it, they say they would never do that.

Guys are very good at making up excuses for treating females badly. They convince themselves that it's okay, not harmful and normal.

Maybe that is a complete lack of empathy. I call it lying to yourself. An being a coward, for not having enough self esteem to emancipate into a guy who has an identity.

It seems guys still measure their succes based on how many girls they have sex with and how sexy their girlfriend is. I think that is so sad. And I don't understand why men don't want to be more than some dude who can domanite a woman.

I guess you are right that rape culture has existed since menkind. And porn is just the result of technology that made it possible to record that rape culture.

I'm really doing my best to not be bitter about it.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 09/12/13 1:01pm

Graycap23

dJJ said:

JustErin said:


I totally disagree.

How do you explain rape culture?

BTW, I think there are more factors than just porn industry. But, I'm interested in your take on it.


I'd define is simply as some men are complete *ssholes.

There is nothing worst in my opinion that raping women.

The damage done complicates most women's entire lives.

I wish they would put in in charge of handing out discipline 4 rape.

It would NOT be pretty.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 09/12/13 1:02pm

JustErin

avatar

dJJ said:

JustErin said:

Well, I certainly wouldn't explain it as men thinking they know she wants it.

"Rape culture" has been around forever. The only real difference is it's now so shoved in our face, not only do boys/guys sexually assault girls but they post it online, they make jokes about it, make memes, humiliate the victim in a million different ways with little to no consequence.

It goes perfectly hand in hand with our bully culture (which has always existed as well).

And I'd explain it all in 4 words "complete lack of empathy". That's what is wrong with this world...period.



When you ask guys about it, they say they would never do that.

Guys are very good at making up excuses for treating females badly. They convince themselves that it's okay, not harmful and normal.

Maybe that is a complete lack of empathy. I call it lying to yourself. An being a coward, for not having enough self esteem to emancipate into a guy who has an identity.

It seems guys still measure their succes based on how many girls they have sex with and how sexy their girlfriend is. I think that is so sad. And I don't understand why men don't want to be more than some dude who can domanite a woman.

I guess you are right that rape culture has existed since menkind. And porn is just the result of technology that made it possible to record that rape culture.

I'm really doing my best to not be bitter about it.


Call it whatever you want, people are products of the way they are raised. Until that is changed nothing will ever change.

And women measure their success in equally ridiculous ways.

You may be trying your best to not be bitter but honestly, with most of the things you post on here you just come off as a man hater.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 09/12/13 3:27pm

bobzilla77

Timmy, from what I have read from porn actors employed in the LA area who opposed the condom law, basically boils down to this: Adult workers in LA have access to a lot of services that are tailored for the porn industry, and are in a county where this line of work is regulated. Free HIV & STD testing is one thing they can get easily here, availability of free health services & counselling is another. Since so much of that industry has historically been centered here, former actors have gone to great lengths to make these available. It's essentially a Harm Reduction model - if you are going to do this, try to make it possible to do it under humane conditions.

If LA makes it a rule that you can't shoot porn without condoms, and the producers claim they can't sell movies with condoms as easily as movies made without (which they do claim), then they are likely to move away from LA and into areas which are not as regulated and where those services are not available. You just move the industry into another area where they don't have to use condoms.

The desired effect of the law seems to be to mandate condom use in porn. But you can't really do that. You can only make laws pertaining to what business is legal to conduct in a city or a county.

What you would need, for that to happen, is for the porn audience to DEMAND movies with condoms and boycott those shot bareback. And good luck getting that audience mobilized to take action.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 09/12/13 4:30pm

Timmy84

bobzilla77 said:

Timmy, from what I have read from porn actors employed in the LA area who opposed the condom law, basically boils down to this: Adult workers in LA have access to a lot of services that are tailored for the porn industry, and are in a county where this line of work is regulated. Free HIV & STD testing is one thing they can get easily here, availability of free health services & counselling is another. Since so much of that industry has historically been centered here, former actors have gone to great lengths to make these available. It's essentially a Harm Reduction model - if you are going to do this, try to make it possible to do it under humane conditions.

If LA makes it a rule that you can't shoot porn without condoms, and the producers claim they can't sell movies with condoms as easily as movies made without (which they do claim), then they are likely to move away from LA and into areas which are not as regulated and where those services are not available. You just move the industry into another area where they don't have to use condoms.

The desired effect of the law seems to be to mandate condom use in porn. But you can't really do that. You can only make laws pertaining to what business is legal to conduct in a city or a county.

What you would need, for that to happen, is for the porn audience to DEMAND movies with condoms and boycott those shot bareback. And good luck getting that audience mobilized to take action.

Good points. That's why I came to the conclusion that this is just a political stunt. And seeing as most porn actors don't get HIV from the set, then it would be silly for them to do it on purpose if HIV testing was easily available. No wonder why California didn't enforce this!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > HIV and the porn industry: why does it seem deliberate?