independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 26th Jan 2020 3:32pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Big Brother 15 (Part Deux)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 09/15/13 6:31pm

Ace

avatar

JuliePurplehead said:

if Andy were straight and good looking there would be so many people justifying his game


I think you're correct there, Julie.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 09/15/13 9:01pm

sonic

avatar

tonites episode was BORING...i hated the flashbacks, just made me re-hate them all over again!

with the 3 fu%^-wits that are left...i guess i want ginamarie to win..... shrug

I hope wedensdays finale doesnt interfere with Survivor.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 09/16/13 8:33am

BobGeorge909

avatar

sonic said:

tonites episode was BORING...i hated the flashbacks, just made me re-hate them all over again!



with the 3 fu%^-wits that are left...i guess i want ginamarie to win..... shrug



I hope wedensdays finale doesnt interfere with Survivor.


Theybdid what they could...not much going on with three agreeable people chillin...the dinner or breakfast they showed was lookjng good...i was hungry last night...it was kinda put together to prompt conversation...they made them do that shit...lol.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 09/16/13 9:25am

tinaz

avatar

Ace said:Does anyone else find it disturbing that Andy dresses and acts like a 7-year-old? wave ,.... And I hate the look his face gets when he is nervous... even tho he wasnt my fave, out of the 3 he probably deserves the win... IMO
~~~~~ Oh that´╗┐ voice...incredible....there should be a musical instrument called George Michael... ~~~~~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 09/16/13 1:17pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

sonic said:

tonites episode was BORING...i hated the flashbacks, just made me re-hate them all over again!

with the 3 fu%^-wits that are left...i guess i want ginamarie to win..... shrug

I hope wedensdays finale doesnt interfere with Survivor.

I LOVED the diary room segment. I was laughing my ass off! falloff

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 09/16/13 2:00pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:



sonic said:


tonites episode was BORING...i hated the flashbacks, just made me re-hate them all over again!



with the 3 fu%^-wits that are left...i guess i want ginamarie to win..... shrug



I hope wedensdays finale doesnt interfere with Survivor.




I LOVED the diary room segment. I was laughing my ass off! falloff


People crying makes me cringe....i had to fast-forward....


Bit i can watch a movie like hostel with glee...dont make sense.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 09/16/13 2:06pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

BobGeorge909 said:

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

I LOVED the diary room segment. I was laughing my ass off! falloff

People crying makes me cringe....i had to fast-forward.... Bit i can watch a movie like hostel with glee...dont make sense.

Just the way they cut it, one clip Helen "I love everyone in this house" followed by Jessie "I hate everyone in this house!" falloff

When you realize most of the tears are from a hurt ego it's not as painful to watch as Candace who really let go in the diary room because of racist crap and not just some game play gone wrong.

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 09/16/13 2:20pm

BobGeorge909

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:



BobGeorge909 said:


SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:



I LOVED the diary room segment. I was laughing my ass off! falloff



People crying makes me cringe....i had to fast-forward.... Bit i can watch a movie like hostel with glee...dont make sense.


Just the way they cut it, one clip Helen "I love everyone in this house" followed by Jessie "I hate everyone in this house!" falloff

When you realize most of the tears are from a hurt ego it's not as painful to watch as Candace who really let go in the diary room because of racist crap and not just some game play gone wrong.




I aint trying to minimize that shit...but that kind of crap is so commonplace, it aint worth shedding no tears over. I usually jistbtry to handle it when/as it happens. I dontblet it hang out andbstew mebup either. They were in a tuff spot where that may not have been prudent to winning 1/2 a mill. Its more of a display of ignornce tjough...and ignorance usually dontbmake me cry. A racist's opinion donesn't hold enough credibility tobwarrant tears.


Also...those MAY have jist been more along the lines of stupid, ineffective, ignorant jokes, than displays of racism....i unno tho. Benefit of the doubt...ive told a slanty eyed rice joke in my day, but i dont think im a racist. Lord knkws i know the word beaner(DAMN U OMAR!!! -rip beaner)


So i dont know....hell...maybe i am a racit...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 09/17/13 2:24pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

Ace said:

JuliePurplehead said:

if Andy were straight and good looking there would be so many people justifying his game


I think you're correct there, Julie.

I don't agree. Enzo was a floater to the end and I couldn't stand him either lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 09/17/13 6:26pm

Abdul

I was surprised that they showed the argument between Amanda and GM, Amanda met her match that night, she got told off almost as bad as Regan did to Rachel on BB12, LMAO!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 09/19/13 1:51am

wildgoldenhone
y

Such a disappointing ending. confused I was rooting for GM at this point. I bet if the jury could hear all that was said about them (especially Elissa) she would have voted differently. She'll probably be kicking herself after she views the footage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 09/19/13 11:18am

Hudson

avatar

Ace said:

JuliePurplehead said:

if Andy were straight and good looking there would be so many people justifying his game


I think you're correct there, Julie.

I think a straight man cowering all season long would be even more criticized.

I don't want to get eaten alive
'cause you're so dangerous
No more hearts I can trust, you see
I don't want to get eaten alive
To be eaten alive
Eaten alive
I don't ever want to be
Eaten alive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 09/19/13 1:05pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

I am glad that Elissa won $25K. clapping

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 09/19/13 6:23pm

Abdul

Congrats to Andy, he's the only one left of that final three that played the game all season, regardless of how he played he deserved the win over those other two.

They all said horrible things BTW, I doubt the votes would've changed much. GM's terrible Jury answers would've sealed her fate regardless.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 09/19/13 8:54pm

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Congrats to Andy, he's the only one left of that final three that played the game all season, regardless of how he played he deserved the win over those other two.

They all said horrible things BTW, I doubt the votes would've changed much. GM's terrible Jury answers would've sealed her fate regardless.


'Aside from nominating myself and McCrae, what was your biggest move?'


'Nominating you and McCrae'.

falloff


Don't think I'd want to hang out with Andy, but - of the final three - I'm glad he won.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 09/19/13 10:14pm

Abdul

Ace I knew the second Andy picked her she was cooked, she's a moron LMAO!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 09/20/13 12:22am

Ace

avatar

Abdul said:

Ace I knew the second Andy picked her she was cooked, she's a moron LMAO!!


I was shocked he took her. The way Spencer played is usually perceived by the jury as 'doing nothing' and being unworthy of the grand prize. She, at least, won some shit and broke up McCranda.

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 09/20/13 2:42pm

Shyra

Any news from the outside regarding GinaMarie's and Aaryn's reactions to their new unemployed status? nana evillol GinaMaries has at least one year salary since winning second prize, but I still would like to know how she took the news of her new "N****r welfare" status. Since she'll be on the dole herself after depleting her winnings. Now she can call herself one of the "New N*****S!" razz

[Edited 9/20/13 14:47pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 09/20/13 6:23pm

Abdul

Aaryn was in denial at first but the PR team her parents hired filled her in, GM seemed upset when she found out but it's what she gets for saying something so stupid

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 09/21/13 3:33am

Hudson

avatar

You'll be happy to know Aaryn has several offers from other modeling agencies and think her's wasn't that great anyways. Spencer got fired for making jokes about child pornography. Personally I think that's dumb. What did Andy get fired for? And Amanda? Is it unpc for a woman to be the alpha male?

I don't want to get eaten alive
'cause you're so dangerous
No more hearts I can trust, you see
I don't want to get eaten alive
To be eaten alive
Eaten alive
I don't ever want to be
Eaten alive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 09/24/13 3:04pm

Shyra

Hudson said:

You'll be happy to know Aaryn has several offers from other modeling agencies and think her's wasn't that great anyways. Spencer got fired for making jokes about child pornography. Personally I think that's dumb. What did Andy get fired for? And Amanda? Is it unpc for a woman to be the alpha male?


I didn't know about Spencer. That's too bad, but I guess it serves him right for joking about such an egregious offense. Aaryn got fired for making racist remarks about Asians and black folk. Amanda got fired, too? Good! I didn't like her bully ass anyway. She also stepped over the line with a racist rant at Candice.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 09/27/13 5:41am

FormerlyKnownA
s

avatar

Watched the new "Michael J. Fox" show last nighht and could help but think how much he reminds me of Judd.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 09/27/13 11:50am

Hudson

avatar

FormerlyKnownAs said:

Watched the new "Michael J. Fox" show last nighht and could help but think how much he reminds me of Judd.

I watched "The Crazy Ones" last night. We need a Robin Williams type on the show.

I don't want to get eaten alive
'cause you're so dangerous
No more hearts I can trust, you see
I don't want to get eaten alive
To be eaten alive
Eaten alive
I don't ever want to be
Eaten alive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Big Brother 15 (Part Deux)