independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 21st Feb 2020 7:16am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Look Who's Online!!!!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/08/13 3:32pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

Look Who's Online!!!!

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/08/13 3:49pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

Then again, the newbies have no idea who this legend is lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/08/13 4:26pm

KingBAD

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Then again, the newbies have no idea who this legend is lol

no biggy,

they have no idea who i am either eek

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/08/13 4:31pm

RodeoSchro

KingBAD said:

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Then again, the newbies have no idea who this legend is lol

no biggy,

they have no idea who i am either eek

I've been here since Day 1 and I don't know who you are.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/08/13 4:35pm

Billmenever

He has some legs that would make a woodpecker peck. cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/08/13 4:37pm

Mach

avatar

woot!

mr.green

~ Same as it ever was ...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/08/13 4:44pm

KingBAD

RodeoSchro said:

KingBAD said:

no biggy,

they have no idea who i am either eek

I've been here since Day 1 and I don't know who you are.

remarks like that can go so wrong so fast lol

i've only been 'round for ten years adn i don't live on the .org

i've been known to take long sabaticals from the place.

so don't be shame, i'm only visable to 'like minds'. lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/08/13 4:50pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

KingBAD said:

no biggy,

they have no idea who i am either eek

I've been here since Day 1 and I don't know who you are.

Well I have been here since Day 1 and I do! lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/08/13 5:06pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

<--- Who are these freaks???

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/08/13 5:09pm

XxAxX

avatar

KingBAD said:

RodeoSchro said:

I've been here since Day 1 and I don't know who you are.

remarks like that can go so wrong so fast lol

i've only been 'round for ten years adn i don't live on the .org

i've been known to take long sabaticals from the place.

so don't be shame, i'm only visable to 'like minds'. lol

i don't even know who i am some days so you folks are miles in fronta me nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/08/13 5:10pm

XxAxX

avatar

has anyone else noticed that it seems like lately a lot of oldtimers have returned to the ORG? if only briefly, maybe, but popping in again and posting

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/08/13 5:34pm

RodeoSchro

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

RodeoSchro said:

I've been here since Day 1 and I don't know who you are.

Well I have been here since Day 1 and I do! lol

Yeah, but who are you? lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/08/13 5:35pm

RodeoSchro

KingBAD said:

RodeoSchro said:

I've been here since Day 1 and I don't know who you are.

remarks like that can go so wrong so fast lol

i've only been 'round for ten years adn i don't live on the .org

i've been known to take long sabaticals from the place.

so don't be shame, i'm only visable to 'like minds'. lol

Didn't you use to be somebody else? Weren't you a young black guy that was always talking about how great you were?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/08/13 5:38pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

KingBAD said:

remarks like that can go so wrong so fast lol

i've only been 'round for ten years adn i don't live on the .org

i've been known to take long sabaticals from the place.

so don't be shame, i'm only visable to 'like minds'. lol

Didn't you use to be somebody else? Weren't you a young black guy that was always talking about how great you were?

Now he's an old black buy talking about how great he is! wink

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/08/13 6:10pm

RodeoSchro

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

RodeoSchro said:

Didn't you use to be somebody else? Weren't you a young black guy that was always talking about how great you were?

Now he's an old black buy talking about how great he is! wink

Who's the guy I'm thinking of? Mirrorbestfriend? Or someone else?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/08/13 6:18pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Now he's an old black buy talking about how great he is! wink

Who's the guy I'm thinking of? Mirrorbestfriend? Or someone else?

Could be Mirror. you aren't thiking VainAndy are you? lol

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/08/13 6:41pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

CynthiasSocks woot!

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/09/13 9:44am

KingBAD

RodeoSchro said:

KingBAD said:

remarks like that can go so wrong so fast lol

i've only been 'round for ten years adn i don't live on the .org

i've been known to take long sabaticals from the place.

so don't be shame, i'm only visable to 'like minds'. lol

Didn't you use to be somebody else? Weren't you a young black guy that was always talking about how great you were?

i been BAD from day one, ROBERT STOKES, when i got legal issues.

my greatness has always spoke for itself, you must be rememberin folks that ran up against me and no longer post 'round here lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/10/13 3:40am

XxAxX

avatar

KingBAD said:

RodeoSchro said:

Didn't you use to be somebody else? Weren't you a young black guy that was always talking about how great you were?

i been BAD from day one, ROBERT STOKES, when i got legal issues.

my greatness has always spoke for itself, you must be rememberin folks that ran up against me and no longer post 'round here lol

i remember your greatness, sir nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/11/13 12:18pm

CynthiasSocks

avatar

Billmenever said:

He has some legs that would make a woodpecker peck. cool


Yep, 3 legs- ask around wink
Socks still got butt like a leather seat...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/11/13 12:21pm

CynthiasSocks

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Then again, the newbies have no idea who this legend is lol



Thanks handsome! I still have all the CDs you made for me! Love you, Stuart
Socks still got butt like a leather seat...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/11/13 12:22pm

CynthiasSocks

avatar

Mach said:

woot!



mr.green



Big hug!!! XOX, Stu
Socks still got butt like a leather seat...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/11/13 12:24pm

CynthiasSocks

avatar

XxAxX said:

has anyone else noticed that it seems like lately a lot of oldtimers have returned to the ORG? if only briefly, maybe, but popping in again and posting



Really I forgot my passwords smile XOX, Stu
Socks still got butt like a leather seat...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/11/13 12:26pm

CynthiasSocks

avatar

luv4u said:



CynthiasSocks woot!



Big Kisses 4 U!!! XOX, Stu
Socks still got butt like a leather seat...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/11/13 12:41pm

rdhull

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Now he's an old black buy talking about how great he is! wink

Who's the guy I'm thinking of? Mirrorbestfriend? Or someone else?

that was the chronic..who went to (ivy league college)..very prestigious

"Climb in my fur."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/12/13 2:02pm

KingBAD

rdhull said:

RodeoSchro said:

Who's the guy I'm thinking of? Mirrorbestfriend? Or someone else?

that was the chronic..who went to (ivy league college)..very prestigious

RD!!!

let 'em know... lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
"KingBAD, well you are just a troll" (an emotional fan)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/12/13 7:58pm

psychodelicide

avatar

woot! Cynthia is back! hug I've missed you; welcome back!

RIP, Prince. A legend has left us, and you will be forever missed. cry

"She probably found her vagina". lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/12/13 9:38pm

eVeRsOlEsA

avatar

rdhull said:

RodeoSchro said:

Who's the guy I'm thinking of? Mirrorbestfriend? Or someone else?

that was the chronic..who went to (ivy league college)..very prestigious

lol

It isn't the load that breaks us down, it's the way we carry it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/13/13 4:38pm

Billmenever

No need to ask around. It's public knowledge. lips

CynthiasSocks said:

Billmenever said:
He has some legs that would make a woodpecker peck. cool
Yep, 3 legs- ask around wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 01/18/13 1:38pm

CynthiasSocks

avatar

psychodelicide said:




woot! Cynthia is back! hug I've missed you; welcome back!



Thank you hug Missed you as well! XOX, S
Socks still got butt like a leather seat...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Look Who's Online!!!!