independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 9th Dec 2019 7:17am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > SnEEZing & FARTing at the same time
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/01/12 6:20pm

imago

SnEEZing & FARTing at the same time

This sort of reminds me of what Tittypants and purplerain have done to the General Discussion forum.

http://www.funfrases.com/...map=%5B%5D

But.... giggle

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/01/12 11:30pm

kiasheri

avatar

gross barf barf barf barf barf

I want everybody 2 make it in2 PARADISE!!!!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/02/12 12:24am

FunkySideEffec
ts

avatar

lol at the other guys reaction
pray Peace in the House of Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/02/12 8:14am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Can we move this immediately to the "Share your treasured Org memories" sticky thread?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/02/12 8:21am

alexzander

'Snarting'?

This is what you want...This is what you get.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/02/12 12:14pm

Shyra

If I had been the other guy, I would have kicked him square in the nuts. Nasty muhfuggah. Poor witness got a mouthful of shit. ill barf

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/02/12 5:24pm

Ace

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Can we move this immediately to the "Share your treasured Org memories" sticky thread?

falloff

"Acceptance, forgiveness, and love."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/02/12 5:41pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

barf

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/03/12 5:25am

dJJ

I'm afraid to look.

What has been seen can never be unseen.

I'm not going to click confused

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/03/12 6:33am

PurpleJedi

avatar

dJJ said:

I'm afraid to look.

What has been seen can never be unseen.

I'm not going to click confused

lol

It's actually fake (TV show or something???) but gross nonetheless.

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/03/12 12:50pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

Don't know nothing about this but i've jumped and farted at the same time

while playing Playstation move games.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/04/12 5:34am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

be careful if you sneeze, fart, and burp at the same time while touching a van de graaff generator you will travel in time....

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > SnEEZing & FARTing at the same time